Forums

The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Zetski » January 5th, 2019, 4:43 pm

These drivers does be driving hard and want to put cheap ling long/chinese chit tyres to save money.. then when they lose control.. BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL!

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » January 18th, 2019, 7:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBOnA9vHgXo

The man who passed with the doubles is who parked there

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 18th, 2019, 7:26 pm

R.P.J wrote:This female driver today buss out from papourie road unto ss Erin road by maraj tyre shop Duncan Village without stopping causing the upon coming driver to come on the other side of the road in my lane. Could somebody who know this driver teach her to stop at all intersections watch boths ways before proceeding
20190104_134305.jpeg
Subject female...no need to explain

orangelancer
Sweet on this forum

Postby orangelancer » January 18th, 2019, 10:59 pm

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » January 18th, 2019, 11:38 pm

orangelancer wrote:https://youtu.be/h_CqBJA4Dh8

people still dont know the rules of a roundabout.. the bonske me nah mindset trumps everything

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » January 19th, 2019, 5:19 am

while i agree with you and we see it everyday at barataria and aranguez roundabout especially aranguez where men drive on the outside lane and still wah pull in front ah yuh by the hardware that roundabout in south too dam confusing with them two roundabout rite dey and all that bush that looks the same. easy for sombody to get confused as in the second part of the video, the fool pulling out as she see the car approaching is typical woman driver.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 19th, 2019, 5:28 am

tried to kill a pedestrian under walkover, lol

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=zv92rk&s=9#.XELtlFW6P3h

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » January 19th, 2019, 8:56 am

pugboy wrote:tried to kill a pedestrian under walkover, lol

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=zv92rk&s=9#.XELtlFW6P3h

wondering if we need an idiot pedestrian thread i had couple vids for that yesterday when i was in pos

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » January 19th, 2019, 1:42 pm

Just would like to clarify, that your car should be on the inside of the roundabout at / past this point to get on that ramp to the highway?

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » January 19th, 2019, 2:03 pm

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » February 4th, 2019, 12:10 pm

These Auqua Drivers taking over with dotish driving.. them is the new wetman.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 4th, 2019, 12:38 pm

nickrick wrote:bad park and bad "cyclist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZos68wl4QQ

Bad park, yes. It will always have such inconsiderate jackassess in life. Same with the Aqua-ass above who doesn't know how to use a roundabout, but never tried to educate himself with a YouTube video.
And yes bad practice by the cyclist. He should have pulled on the pavement to fix the bicycle. Remember the argument is to ban cyclists from highways, not all roads. Sharing the main road and side streets with cyclists is not a problem.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2019, 1:17 pm

Police 99% use roundabout wrong

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » February 16th, 2019, 11:36 pm

maj. tom wrote:

Bad park, yes. It will always have such inconsiderate jackassess in life. Same with the Aqua-ass above who doesn't know how to use a roundabout, but never tried to educate himself with a YouTube video.
And yes bad practice by the cyclist. He should have pulled on the pavement to fix the bicycle. Remember the argument is to ban cyclists from highways, not all roads. Sharing the main road and side streets with cyclists is not a problem.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » February 17th, 2019, 12:30 pm

R.P.J wrote:These Auqua Drivers taking over with dotish driving.. them is the new wetman.
Ahahahaha...well it selling like a tiida now...

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » February 23rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

maj. tom wrote:

I do not agree that cyclists should be on the roads for the following reasons:

(i) roads too narrow to have a cycling lane
(ii) even if they use the shoulder often times my car sometimes goes partially on the shoulder as some idiot feel their lane is one and a half lanes wide.
(iii) cyclists i have seen are inconsiderate not fully using the shoulder creating a hazard on the roadway as u have to go around them or slow down suddenly cause they creep into your lane.

nickrick
Ricer

Postby nickrick » February 23rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

maj. tom wrote:

I do not agree that cyclists should be on the roads for the following reasons:

(i) roads too narrow to have a cycling lane
(ii) even if they use the shoulder often times my car sometimes goes partially on the shoulder as some idiot feel their lane is one and a half lanes wide.
(iii) cyclists i have seen are inconsiderate not fully using the shoulder creating a hazard on the roadway as u have to go around them or slow down suddenly cause they creep into your lane.

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » March 21st, 2019, 6:46 pm

This kant speed down the right lane in the highway and suddenly pulled in front of me to cut in the left lane in the roundabout. The traffic in front had already stopped.
20190321_174932.jpeg

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 22nd, 2019, 7:00 am

That is normal thing with people in a hurry to get 1 car ahead. Makes their meagre illogical ants brains feel better. I just leave a space for people to cut in rather than hit me, or create more traffic, especially at merging zones frome flyovers. It's a proven thing. It's quite amusing to me when some fellas want to speed up in traffic and overtake just to ride the brakes hard 1 car space in front in the same traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » March 22nd, 2019, 10:28 am

Have to name myself as the driver today.
Switched lanes and a porsche had switched. Was behind me. So technically I bad drive him.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 20th, 2019, 11:21 am

Female driver

PCP 916

Hogging the right lane and refusing to pull aside and let people pass while finding it funny. Saw her laughing and smiling while watching in the rear view mirror because a BMW behind her and keep blowing the horn for her to move. Held back a long line of traffic northbound just before chaguanas. Image

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 20th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Good luck this Easter weekend ulyuh.
People in shopping areas moving about like they forget their brains home, so it make sense when they get in their cars, they driving fast, aggressive, dotish and clueless.

I glad I back home.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 20th, 2019, 3:23 pm

One day i want to see that "keep left except when overtaking" lane justice from a big, full cement truck. Dey go laugh nah when they realize too late that the truck can't stop to play at their retard brain levels. Probably never figured out a suvat math question in their life either, hence why they're so clueless.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » April 21st, 2019, 5:27 am

nervewrecker wrote:Female driver

PCP 916

Hogging the right lane and refusing to pull aside and let people pass while finding it funny. Saw her laughing and smiling while watching in the rear view mirror because a BMW behind her and keep blowing the horn for her to move. Held back a long line of traffic northbound just before chaguanas. Image

Type of driving synonymous with car unfortunately...

nortel
Sweet on this forum

Postby nortel » April 24th, 2019, 7:56 am

Haven't been here in a while but i have to give some credit to these two...

TDS 1787 - Toyota Hilux - This driver has to be one of the greatest in sometime. Only a set of hard brakes, then hard gas, then brakes again, then gas. Like he trying to induce motion sickness on himself and get the back of his vehicle rearranged...

TDS1787.JPG
TDS1787

TDK 4384 - Toyota Hilux - Man so impatient, he prefer to drive into oncoming vehicle than to wait a bit for the tractor to pull aside. The ass almost broadside the vehicle behind him. To believe there's a RAV4 behind him. He so close you cant see it..

Overtake.JPG
TDK4384 - Bess Overtake

TDK4384.JPG
TDK4384
TDK4384.JPG (26.61 KiB) Viewed 5879 times

Sick yes...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 24th, 2019, 8:16 am

he attended Rajcyat Driving School before he take his test. I notice how the majority of drivers don't understand fuel economy, how brake pads wear out, engine braking, how a clutch works, blind-spots, tires, inertia, etc. So give the most ignorant jackass a big powerful off-road machine like that and make him feel like a big man.

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 24th, 2019, 3:00 pm

I swear I don't know how so few accidents happen by that roundabout by Mt. Hope/Arthur lok Jack. I does just wait for these muffler bearing to make they dotish drive and then rest my horn on them. I'm currently thinking about buying a truck horn that uses an air compressor...

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » April 24th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Was looking for my dashcam footage from last week before I posted this one but I may have overwritten it (the camera's recording also seems to be a bit finnicky of late). Exiting Chase Village flyover heading north around 9:30 am....not even properly down the ramp yet, and this muffler bearing on the left lane (both lanes have usual heavy traffic at that hour) puts on his turn signal and attempts, without looking, to pull onto the merge lane (read: MY lane - a lane ONLY for merging onto the highway). Now, coming down the ramp, ahead of me was clear so i was going down a downramp and accelerating...and saw him just in time to rest some horn in his rasclat...he quickly dives back into his lane. You know after I safely merge into the left lane, the goatfcuker still takes the shoulder to pull up on the left alongside me, wanting to show his vexation? Mind you, he is in a mazda 323 and I in a BT-50. Cunnyhole wants to play he coming up close to my vehicle, so I pull steering on his ass. He dodges, pulling to the left, speeds up and mashes brakes in front me coming to a full stop. I drive up close enough to him where I cannot overtake, having no choice but to come to a standstill. Mamoo comes out his car and walks toward my van shouting....meanwhile I listening to Abba and enjoying my A/C. This is the conversation that followed:
Me (winds down window about 5"): Good morning sir, could you say why you are illegally parked on the highway in front of me?
A$$hat: You ent know you nearly bounce me?
Me: No sir, I am not aware of that. What I do know is that I have you on camera committing not one but two traffic offenses (points to dash cam)
A$$hat (takes off his spectacles to see what I'm pointing to): Eh heh, lemme see it nah..show mih right now!
Me: Actually, I would rather follow you to the nearest Police Station and we can in the presence of an officer review the footage together, including the current offence that you are committing.
A$$hat: Eh-heh, what offence is that?
Me: Sir, you are deliberately parked on the highway blocking an entire lane of traffic...without any hazard indicators on. What seems to be your emergency?
A$$hat (now aware of the spectacle he is making of himself): I want to see that footage now...play it lemme see.
Me: Sure, as soon as we reach the nearest Police Station...but you're blocking me, so I will follow you there.
A$$hat: Well lewwe go! (walks back to his car and speeds off, cutting in and out of lanes to avoid me seeing that he ent going to no damn Police Station).
I continue driving, taking my hand of my "pepper sauce" wondering two things....
1) Where dafuk is the TTPS when you need them to suddenly appear?
2) Where can I get a good steel crash bar for a BT-50 (not them chrome pretty ting selling)?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 24th, 2019, 10:25 pm

gt4tified wrote:Was looking for my dashcam footage from last week before I posted this one but I may have overwritten it (the camera's recording also seems to be a bit finnicky of late). Exiting Chase Village flyover heading north around 9:30 am....not even properly down the ramp yet, and this muffler bearing on the left lane (both lanes have usual heavy traffic at that hour) puts on his turn signal and attempts, without looking, to pull onto the merge lane (read: MY lane - a lane ONLY for merging onto the highway). Now, coming down the ramp, ahead of me was clear so i was going down a downramp and accelerating...and saw him just in time to rest some horn in his rasclat...he quickly dives back into his lane. You know after I safely merge into the left lane, the goatfcuker still takes the shoulder to pull up on the left alongside me, wanting to show his vexation? Mind you, he is in a mazda 323 and I in a BT-50. Cunnyhole wants to play he coming up close to my vehicle, so I pull steering on his ass. He dodges, pulling to the left, speeds up and mashes brakes in front me coming to a full stop. I drive up close enough to him where I cannot overtake, having no choice but to come to a standstill. Mamoo comes out his car and walks toward my van shouting....meanwhile I listening to Abba and enjoying my A/C. This is the conversation that followed:
Me (winds down window about 5"): Good morning sir, could you say why you are illegally parked on the highway in front of me?
A$$hat: You ent know you nearly bounce me?
Me: No sir, I am not aware of that. What I do know is that I have you on camera committing not one but two traffic offenses (points to dash cam)
A$$hat (takes off his spectacles to see what I'm pointing to): Eh heh, lemme see it nah..show mih right now!
Me: Actually, I would rather follow you to the nearest Police Station and we can in the presence of an officer review the footage together, including the current offence that you are committing.
A$$hat: Eh-heh, what offence is that?
Me: Sir, you are deliberately parked on the highway blocking an entire lane of traffic...without any hazard indicators on. What seems to be your emergency?
A$$hat (now aware of the spectacle he is making of himself): I want to see that footage now...play it lemme see.
Me: Sure, as soon as we reach the nearest Police Station...but you're blocking me, so I will follow you there.
A$$hat: Well lewwe go! (walks back to his car and speeds off, cutting in and out of lanes to avoid me seeing that he ent going to no damn Police Station).
I continue driving, taking my hand of my "pepper sauce" wondering two things....
1) Where dafuk is the TTPS when you need them to suddenly appear?
2) Where can I get a good steel crash bar for a BT-50 (not them chrome pretty ting selling)?
Check ba designs on Facebook. Amazing fabricator.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”