TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 4630
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Rovin » August 3rd, 2019, 7:02 pm


Advertisement
Ben_spanna
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2273
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Ben_spanna » August 9th, 2019, 9:54 am

Yesterday afternoon some "mad man" came flying down the SHOULDER along side Elsocorro area heading west ..mind you the highway was relatively moving normal , if most people around were doing the legal speed limit of 100kmph then he was doing in excess of 160 easily ON the entire shoulder from DHL all the way down to Barataria flyover with No justification.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 20707
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby zoom rader » August 9th, 2019, 10:30 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Yesterday afternoon some "mad man" came flying down the SHOULDER along side Elsocorro area heading west ..mind you the highway was relatively moving normal , if most people around were doing the legal speed limit of 100kmph then he was doing in excess of 160 easily ON the entire shoulder from DHL all the way down to Barataria flyover with No justification.
Most likely hes an officer

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14545
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby sMASH » September 1st, 2019, 6:38 pm


User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7436
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby maj. tom » September 1st, 2019, 7:09 pm

They eh even attempt to apologize and be humble at the start. Only a set of drama and sarcasm. Yep, the self-righteous anointed Sunday church people. Imagine if there was an emergency and the man had to go to the hospital...

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14545
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby sMASH » September 1st, 2019, 9:48 pm

the one without the car is the one with the attitude.

User avatar
rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16865
Joined: June 29th, 2009, 8:21 am
Location: Ain't got no chill!

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby rollingstock » September 1st, 2019, 10:37 pm

How dare they block the guy's British pos?

User avatar
A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6242
Joined: August 11th, 2008, 3:48 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby A172 » September 1st, 2019, 10:59 pm

maj. tom wrote:They eh even attempt to apologize and be humble at the start. Only a set of drama and sarcasm. Yep, the self-righteous anointed Sunday church people. Imagine if there was an emergency and the man had to go to the hospital...
ent
at least the driver aint rail up & just move

the person recording sound like a rel hen tho so no wonder they bobolise em first

User avatar
telfer
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 464
Joined: November 21st, 2004, 6:16 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby telfer » September 21st, 2019, 11:48 pm

Rovin wrote:https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/videos/vb.184999232083198/950052461992368/?type=2&theater


Saw that L200 up Maracas Sunday gone wonder if they ever found him

Witch Doctor
Ricer
Posts: 18
Joined: December 3rd, 2014, 9:41 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Witch Doctor » September 22nd, 2019, 8:31 am

sMASH wrote:


Reminds me of an incident I had a couple years ago where a short fat lady parked her car blocking my driveway (when she had ENDLESS space between driveways!) to to by the next door neighbour.

When I ask the neighbor to have their customer move their Hilux , I was asked to wait because the beyotch was fitting a dress.
Of course I get cut eye when she finally came out. As the neighbour herself give me attitude as well. I had her father deal with her.

The only satisfaction I got was that the beyotch came back as as a passenger in a different car the next day. I guess my lighting her up on a public FB group worked wonders.

amd-dude
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 358
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby amd-dude » October 2nd, 2019, 8:25 am

Heading north this morning between Debe and Golconda flyovers. Overtaking traffic about 110kmph, which was the speed of the entire right lane. White Toyota Corolla PCK 7102 want to squeeze in from the left to right and then want to give me the finger. If you dunno how to drive and can't time your vehicle kind sir....go hymc.

Wasn't just me, man just swerving in and out on both lanes, I would give him the benefit of the doubt and say he had a hot sheit.

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22687
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: between cinco leg

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby MG Man » October 2nd, 2019, 8:33 am

Witch Doctor wrote:
sMASH wrote:


Reminds me of an incident I had a couple years ago where a short fat lady parked her car blocking my driveway (when she had ENDLESS space between driveways!) to to by the next door neighbour.

When I ask the neighbor to have their customer move their Hilux , I was asked to wait because the beyotch was fitting a dress.
Of course I get cut eye when she finally came out. As the neighbour herself give me attitude as well. I had her father deal with her.

The only satisfaction I got was that the beyotch came back as as a passenger in a different car the next day. I guess my lighting her up on a public FB group worked wonders.


I hear de man taking de video issa tuner

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14545
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby sMASH » October 2nd, 2019, 9:21 am

MG Man wrote:
Witch Doctor wrote:
sMASH wrote:


Reminds me of an incident I had a couple years ago where a short fat lady parked her car blocking my driveway (when she had ENDLESS space between driveways!) to to by the next door neighbour.

When I ask the neighbor to have their customer move their Hilux , I was asked to wait because the beyotch was fitting a dress.
Of course I get cut eye when she finally came out. As the neighbour herself give me attitude as well. I had her father deal with her.

The only satisfaction I got was that the beyotch came back as as a passenger in a different car the next day. I guess my lighting her up on a public FB group worked wonders.


I hear de man taking de video issa tuner

slartibartfarst?? sounding kinda impsy...

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22687
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: between cinco leg

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby MG Man » October 2nd, 2019, 9:51 am

nah, this fella sounding more whinny-bitchy

User avatar
rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16865
Joined: June 29th, 2009, 8:21 am
Location: Ain't got no chill!

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby rollingstock » October 3rd, 2019, 8:09 am

If only we knew who....

User avatar
wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13232
Joined: May 18th, 2004, 9:38 am
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.
Contact:

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby wagonrunner » October 4th, 2019, 4:41 pm

rollingstock wrote:If only we knew who....

that and gaaaaaaaard face..........................

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 4630
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Rovin » October 19th, 2019, 11:51 pm


User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7436
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby maj. tom » November 16th, 2019, 4:22 am

Had an encounter yesterday with a woman in a Hilux at a roundabout. Heavy inching traffic, i'm entering the roundabout. Big truck in the outer lane waved me in. Inner lane was Hilux with all the chrome bumper trim and accessories to make it a low orbit spaceship, and it was the stereotypical short young girl, dyed blonde hair with black roots peering to see over the steering wheel who looked like a hard breeze could knock her over.

It was only after she hit my driver's mirror that i realized the lesson. Give a lot of clearance to these women in pickups because their psychology is very warped. Don't push, just give them all the space in the world, even if you may be right in everyone else's view. These women naturally have an inferiority complex and have selected to drive a large, high vehicle to overcompensate their weakness in physical strength and poor decision making driving skills. These types of female drivers are going to be reckless with the power that they feel while driving a powerful, large vehicle and looking down on you. Remember they feel like they're fighting all the patriarchy and have made a macho statement to show that they have the equivalent of a penis. Like women who smoke cigarettes. So when you do encounter them on the wild roads, just give them a large berth for their crazy antics.

They are like the extreme versions of the men in the fully loaded orange Navara with all the black trim and accessories and boat air horn that makes you jump, which they love to blast every 30 seconds in traffic (one of whom I was in front of on the Endeavour flyover yesterday).

kamakazi
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2390
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 10:32 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby kamakazi » November 16th, 2019, 12:24 pm

maj. tom wrote:Had an encounter yesterday with a woman in a Hilux at a roundabout. Heavy inching traffic, i'm entering the roundabout. Big truck in the outer lane waved me in. Inner lane was Hilux with all the chrome bumper trim and accessories to make it a low orbit spaceship, and it was the stereotypical short young girl, dyed blonde hair with black roots peering to see over the steering wheel who looked like a hard breeze could knock her over.

It was only after she hit my driver's mirror that i realized the lesson. Give a lot of clearance to these women in pickups because their psychology is very warped. Don't push, just give them all the space in the world, even if you may be right in everyone else's view. These women naturally have an inferiority complex and have selected to drive a large, high vehicle to overcompensate their weakness in physical strength and poor decision making driving skills. These types of female drivers are going to be reckless with the power that they feel while driving a powerful, large vehicle and looking down on you. Remember they feel like they're fighting all the patriarchy and have made a macho statement to show that they have the equivalent of a penis. Like women who smoke cigarettes. So when you do encounter them on the wild roads, just give them a large berth for their crazy antics.

They are like the extreme versions of the men in the fully loaded orange Navara with all the black trim and accessories and boat air horn that makes you jump, which they love to blast every 30 seconds in traffic (one of whom I was in front of on the Endeavour flyover yesterday).


I read all what you said; How are you right if you entering the roundabout though. You have to yield to the vehicle on the right.

As far as what you have described to me (concerning the incident; not all the other info and opinions provided), in my opinion you are wrong in this instance.

User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7436
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby maj. tom » November 16th, 2019, 1:04 pm

It was standstill traffic, I was given right by the truck driver. I inched my way into the inner lane and given way by a 2nd car to get there. I was 1/4 into the inner lane and Hilux driver thought none of that, that 1.5 meters makes all the difference in the world and saves an hour of travel time. I was in the lane and she drove up and hit my mirror. I turned left and had to leave the inner lane while Hilux passed, then the Aqua right behind her yielded with a hand signal with no problem and good traffic etiquette. You must have been in inching traffic at a roundabout to know that it's not to simply yield like flowing traffic... Or else I would have been hit pretty badly and very wrong too.


Anyway it was a minor incident and I fixed the mirror when I got home. It's not the first time I had such encounters with women in high vehicles, where they are aggressive and want to be dominant on the roads especially in petty situations like yielding, reversing or askance to yield for safe passage. It wasn't a right or wrong situation I was describing. I just realized why this happens and why to let the horse run free when you see it.

User avatar
viedcht
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 915
Joined: November 27th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby viedcht » November 16th, 2019, 3:16 pm

kamakazi wrote:How are you right if you entering the roundabout though. You have to yield to the vehicle on the right


Every evening I meet congestion at Cove.yea roundabout. If you wait and yield you will stay there for a long while. Nobody willingly give chance.

kamakazi
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2390
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 10:32 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby kamakazi » November 16th, 2019, 3:39 pm

You brought up the right or wrong bit in your first post.

I understand what you are saying but 1.5 metres could potentially save you more than one hour; cause if you had an accident you have to report it to the police, insurance and all the other running around involved.

It helps to know the type of driver and vehicle you are up against.

User avatar
Spitfir3
punchin NOS
Posts: 3624
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 11:11 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Spitfir3 » November 16th, 2019, 3:56 pm

while yuh not wrong about the "having a big, high ride to feel macho and look down on people" mentality, you don't inch your way in front of a woman on the whole, they are by FAR the most boldface drivers on the road

they almost never give anyone chance and when they want to turn out on the road, they turn out, you WAIT
maxi\taxi drivers more generous than them
Last edited by Spitfir3 on November 16th, 2019, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1028
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 16th, 2019, 4:27 pm

If is cokey-A roundabout, you will come out much faster if you just pass through the back by Viaaa or if you comin from Manny Ramjohn/Bel Air

Assuming they finish the work the were doing.

Also about that maxi video:
Image

User avatar
ProtonPowder
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1110
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby ProtonPowder » November 16th, 2019, 4:30 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:If is cokey-A roundabout, you will come out much faster if you just pass through the back by Viaaa or if you comin from Manny Ramjohn/Bel Air

Assuming they finish the work the were doing.

Also about that maxi video:
Image

I think you referring to marabella via tarouba road-ruby lane-kenneth drive, and not cocoyea roundabout

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1028
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 16th, 2019, 5:06 pm

oh yeah that is correct.

But I find that Tarouba road one has way more jam than Cokey-eye one.
Tarouba one usually has 4 or 5 lanes trying to filter into one lane which is controlled by that traffic light.

You can escape the cokey-eye one if you turn left by the Ice place/traffic light.

User avatar
Joshie23
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1152
Joined: January 6th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Location: Southland.

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Joshie23 » November 17th, 2019, 6:13 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:oh yeah that is correct.

But I find that Tarouba road one has way more jam than Cokey-eye one.
Tarouba one usually has 4 or 5 lanes trying to filter into one lane which is controlled by that traffic light.

You can escape the cokey-eye one if you turn left by the Ice place/traffic light.


Really poor planning in that area if you ask me. Then to make it worse, the powers that be placed concrete barriers to block the breaks in the median, so someone coming from Mon Repos side wanting to head to South Park has to go down to the roundabout and back up.

User avatar
rebound
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1320
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby rebound » November 17th, 2019, 8:58 am

The biggest problem there is the Traffic lights by UTT...they stopped it for a small period of time the traffic eased up and then I guess they said "oh no we solved the traffic problem here, lets put the traffic lights back real quick" ....

Set ah dumbarse "Engineers" in them Cooperation and T&C..

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1028
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 17th, 2019, 11:42 am

There is a number of problems in that area.
I think they might have planned out a "bess route" on paper, and then said "I wonder how we could suffer them stink MCs" and bit by bit, add in different "features" to hinder the traffic.
Either that, or they genuinely removed their brain and replace it with fowl sheit.

For example, why the fack does everybody have to filter into one lane, and then the lane changes back to 2 lanes just before the traffic light (for people going UTT/Courts etc)
Does anybody actually use that chit? You can just go 180 (straight) around the roundabout (if coming from marabella) and then turn off by Toyota. In non-rush hour, you not 'saving' any time going by the light because you still have to wait on the light.
And yes I know it not as simple as removing the concrete and making it a full 2 lanes, because then it will have further bobol with the people coming out of Tarouba (on the left), people coming from the roundabout who Do Not want to go UTT, and then the road goes back to one lane again. But all that could have been avoided.

someone coming from Mon Repos side wanting to head to South Park has to go down to the roundabout and back up
Yes. This wouldn't be much of a problem if the road was clear, but due to the brilliant planning, you have to wait all kinda +30 minutes just to do that same drive.

Also in the evening, coming from UTT/South Park to go on the highway/tarouba (turning right) the light only allows about 5 cars to pass before turning Red. And there is usually traffic there so you can be stuck in the middle of the road, when the other people get Green.

Is like they saw that piece of traffic and decide, "Well instead of trying to clear up the traffic ahead, lewwe just slow down the lights to allow 5 every 5 minutes. That should make a difference" Fack all who coming from SP/UTT/Toyota direction.
The same last time I passed there, police had to put on siren and drive on the wrong side of the concrete barrier all the way up to get on the highway.

Then to add insult to injury they open that next road right next to Palmyra off ramp (the one you could use to go Lara stadium)
The whole area is just failure.
Marabella/Tarouba/Mon Repos roudabouts, Duncan Village Interchange etc
You might take way less time listing the areas where traffic does flow properly.

These people know about traffic simulation software, or even common sense?
Or do they just stick to Windows paint?

Sometimes I feel the only way to fix them thing is with an earthquake.
But those bamcees might just build back the same sheit.

User avatar
MaxPower
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5443
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: The *Official* [IDIOT DRIVER OF THE DAY] Thread

Postby MaxPower » December 17th, 2019, 4:06 pm

PCM 5356 Wanna be WRX STI

And oh gosh save up and buy the real ting na with that dotish looking TS.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], maj. tom, pete, VexXx Dogg and 133 guests