Transgender March today

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Re: Transgender March today

Postby Red Fraction » May 13th, 2012, 8:04 pm

Daran if you believe that then so be it

Scoobert when last did i speak to who face to face ?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 13th, 2012, 8:05 pm

Really? you went on youtube to get that vid and embedded it just to say what? What you bolded is totally wrong then? you obey every passage of the bible including those that conflict?

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 13th, 2012, 8:07 pm

maj. tom wrote:Really? you went on youtube to get that vid and embedded it just to say what? What you bolded is totally wrong then? you obey every passage of the bible including those that conflict?

Scoobert Bauce wrote:I'm pretty much convinced that youre slow at this point.

go back name one quote where I even mentioned the bible. And look carefully.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 13th, 2012, 8:07 pm

steups. why I really doing this. Feeding these damn troll donkeys free carrots and kiss cake yes. I done.

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 13th, 2012, 8:09 pm

maj. tom wrote:so how you know which "prophet" is real? suppose this purported jesus actually comes back, and preach the same things all the others say, how you will know he's real? won't you just condemn him like all the others? please tell how to you discern a real "prophet"

If you believed the bible you wouldn't be asking me that in your above post.

Thank you shogun I appreciate that statement

TRAE
punchin NOS

Postby TRAE » May 13th, 2012, 8:10 pm

dis ched flapping g@y

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 13th, 2012, 8:15 pm

Maj.Tom if God said no man hath seen the father at anytime save the son which is in the bosom of the father.

And a preacher come and tells you that he saw god would you believe him knowing fully well what god already said?

Or because he is a preacher and talks of god means he is telling the truth

A man is known by his works
A fool by his words & a blasphemer by his tongue

A faithful witness will not lie but an unfaithful witness will utter lies

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » May 13th, 2012, 8:16 pm

I must be living under a rock. Where can I get this fictional book called "The Bible"? It sounds exciting to read.

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 13th, 2012, 8:19 pm

Rory Phoulorie wrote:I must be living under a rock. Where can I get this fictional book called "The Bible"? It sounds exciting to read.

Can get them all over some $50 some $70 careful though not to buy the $70 dollar one it may have an impact on your party money and jinks money too

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 13th, 2012, 8:25 pm

maj. tom wrote:steups. why I really doing this. Feeding these damn troll donkeys free carrots and kiss cake yes. I done.

Well at least you admit youre wrong.

chasemeifyoucan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby chasemeifyoucan » May 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Scoobert Bauce still ent answer the question I asked pages ago, so I will ask again

Do you only have sex with the intention to impregnate your partner? as this is your argument for why people should have sex.

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 13th, 2012, 9:04 pm

chasemeifyoucan wrote:Scoobert Bauce still ent answer the question I asked pages ago, so I will ask again

Do you only have sex with the intention to impregnate your partner? as this is your argument for why people should have sex.

oh yeah, was supposed to answer that.

Intention or not dosent matter. the main basis behind sex is to reproduce. Everything else is a moot point

marlener
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby marlener » May 13th, 2012, 9:23 pm

I have a question,if lesbians are born this way and have no attraction to men,why is it that ever so often the two women use a dildo to pleasure themselves,that should be repulsive to them as well.

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » May 13th, 2012, 9:42 pm

maj. tom wrote:The biggest mystery on this thread is why it bothering these people so much? like everytime gay people have sex allyuh does get up in the morning with a fig up allyuh ass or wah? plenty discomfort? Valvoline by the mechanic to remove it?

:rofl:
Oh gorm.

ismithx wrote:ohhh bacchanal....

time to get my future seeing on.... i forsee this ched will become stale insults will fly, and the mods will lock.

ergo, IBTL albeit early....

I in early too, just in case:

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » May 13th, 2012, 9:43 pm

And in Gay male couples....if both of them like man...why does one pretend to be the female figure in the relationship?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 13th, 2012, 9:49 pm

Ronaldo95163 wrote:And in Gay male couples....if both of them like man...why does one pretend to be the female figure in the relationship?

Ever knock 2 sticks together? Gets a riddim going but you need a drum to beat on.

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » May 13th, 2012, 9:49 pm

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » May 13th, 2012, 10:09 pm

LOL at the ignorant people in hurr.......

and i calling names too :| :| :|

1)Scoobert Bauce

2) Red Fraction

3) Ronaldo95163

4) ismithx

yall need to educate yuhself meng!!!!!

and no, i aint gonna reply to whatever u post afterwards because i think rollingstick, shogun and Humes have already stated what i think also.......

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 14th, 2012, 12:15 am

dougla_boy wrote:LOL at the ignorant people in hurr.......

and i calling names too :| :| :|

1)Scoobert Bauce

2) Red Fraction

3) Ronaldo95163

4) ismithx

yall need to educate yuhself meng!!!!!

and no, i aint gonna reply to whatever u post afterwards because i think rollingstick, shogun and Humes have already stated what i think also.......

Omg. so appalled. my names in big font. Keep tryin buddy

Scoobert Bauce
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Scoobert Bauce » May 14th, 2012, 12:24 am

maj. tom wrote:
Scoobert Bauce wrote:
maj. tom wrote:
Scoobert Bauce wrote:
maj. tom wrote:
blah blah blah blah you dont agree 100% so youre totally homophobic and other bullshitt I wanna throw at you blah blah blah other things that arent the freaking point blah blah blah

The point IS if homosexuals are born the way they are, because believe it or not, homosexuality is unnatural. It isnt. I wont look at anyone differently for it, but its not natural.

Neither, in my opinion is pedophilia. Its sick and deserves to be outlawed. So my question is, what makes homosexuality natural and pedophilia unnatural, when they are practically in the same boat? either they both arent (or by your logic, homophobic) or they both are (or by my logic, youre a moron)

Again, let them marry. Let them have straight ppl problems by all means. But miss me wth that Born This Way logic

Interfering with a child or someone who cannot think as an adult, who does not have the capacity to think and reason and have the moral understanding that 18 years of life taught you is not the same as two consenting adults with desires having sex.

If the goal of having sex is just to procreate then yeah that's unnatural. But it isn't. Not in higher primates and other mammals with very much more complex brains that the rest of the animal kingdom. And lots of these animals have sex just for pleasure. Homosexuality and bisexuality has been observed and recorded in lions to all primates, dolphins and lemurs.

Wait there's another goal to sex? Did not know that. Please share this information.
and pleasure doesnt count.

and the fact that its adults involved is the lone difference.

So again it just comes down to tolerance and why is it bothering you when these law abiding and moral people just want to have sex? Doesn't matter with whom, once it's consenting and above age of consent. Does it matter? You had an experience with a gay man forcing himself upon you? Were you raped by a man? Then that would explain intolerance and hate, but as it stands, no reason...

I'm pretty much convinced that youre slow at this point.

^^ The first quote box. You are quoting and yet editing the actual conversation to what end? To display another of your own biased views without fair argument from the other side?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Yeah so these animals just having gay sex because they are aware that sex leads to procreating eh? And they KNOW they want to create offspring (one lion says to the next lion in the savannah, "hey let's have kids. we're getting old and we need someone to catch some zebra for us when we get older") and that's the way to do it, with the same sex.

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Genetic_and_physiological_basis_for_homosexual_animal_behavior

And then this leaves me to wonder scooby, have you ever had sex? with a girl? did you make a baby every time you had sex?

Scoobert Bauce and UML and Red Fraction you are a major source of LULZ on the internet whether you all want to believe it or not. You create laughter for others and convince others that there are stupider people than them on a logarithmic scale and so help fight off depression and thus save billions of $ worldwide in medication and therapy. Thank you, sincerely, from all health care professionals.

I didnt edit anything, I split it in 2 parts for easy comprehension

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 14th, 2012, 5:43 am

This thread is very embarrassing for some of you.

netsket
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby netsket » May 14th, 2012, 6:25 am

being gay is the new "in" thing...the bisexuals do it so that they can be "in" as well :lol: :lol:

btw how many of these scrientist or researchers who did this research or studies on being gay were indeed gay themself.......(we know how much nerds does be bullas) wouldnt that skew their findings as well?

if a woman is a lesbian....and dont want a man..........why does she pleasure herself with a dildo in the shape of a penis? :idea:

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » May 14th, 2012, 6:28 am

Dat logic.

netsket
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby netsket » May 14th, 2012, 6:49 am

why does a trangender man (man who changes to a woman) marry a trangender woman (woman who changes to a man)

which in itself is an attempt/mockery of a man marrying a woman?

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 14th, 2012, 6:56 am

I think every country should stand by it's values & beliefs & not compromise to satisfy a minority & go against what the general population/nation wants.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » May 14th, 2012, 7:15 am

Peanut Punch wrote:I think every country should stand by it's values & beliefs & not compromise to satisfy a minority & go against what the general population/nation wants.

This is exactly why africans were enslaved then treated like third class citizens for a couple hundred years.

Why we don't care if it's right, as long as the majority agree with me then it's ok. Female circumcision, lack of freedom in arab states, treating 'untouchable' citizens like the scum of the earth is all okay then.

brilliant logic/10

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » May 14th, 2012, 10:26 am

mitsu_chick941 wrote:ohhhhh,that's why tuner slow today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daran wrote:
Peanut Punch wrote:I think every country should stand by it's values & beliefs & not compromise to satisfy a minority & go against what the general population/nation wants.

This is exactly why africans were enslaved then treated like third class citizens for a couple hundred years.

Why we don't care if it's right, as long as the majority agree with me then it's ok. Female circumcision, lack of freedom in arab states, treating 'untouchable' citizens like the scum of the earth is all okay then.

brilliant logic/10

Strong post for a noob. Good going.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 14th, 2012, 10:42 am

lol @ the "morality" and reasoning of the bible/god nuts on this thread compared to non-religious/god defendants.

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » May 14th, 2012, 1:02 pm

Daran wrote:

brilliant logic/10

so hear nuh.....how does society benefit from legalizing same sex marriage?

Humes
Shifting into 6th

Postby Humes » May 14th, 2012, 1:51 pm

bluesteel29 wrote:so hear nuh.....how does society benefit from legalizing same sex marriage?

The same way society benefits from heterosexual marriage. The ones that work, at least.

Marriage is a stabilising force in society. More gays being married means more couples combining their wealth, supporting each other in the achievement of their goals, raising children and all-around increasing productivity in a society. They can do a lot of this already, but the legal recognition of marriage confers benefits that they don't currently have access to, and encourages them to wed. The social (at some level) acceptance of their marriages acts as an incentive as well.

People complain about gays being fornicators and bathhouse-dwellers etc...now that they want to settle down and have long-term relationships, they being criticised too?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”