Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods
21 Questions with Janice
Story Updated: May 11, 2012 at 11:41 PM ECT
1. What qualities do you like most in women?
Independence. Women that don't need to depend on men.
2. Your happiest moment?
When the movie premiered. That was very exciting and overwhelming
3. Your secret fear?
4. Which living person do you admire the most?
Michelle Obama because she's always at her man's side.
5. What quality do you admire the most in your friends, both male and female?
Loyalty. It's very rare and when you find it you have to hold onto it. (cough, cough...Kizzy)
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Getting my hair done.
7. The place you'd like to visit before you die?
I would like to tour Europe.
8. What is your favourite journey?
Meeting everyone and showing the world our story through the movie.
9. What advice would you give to people entering your field?
Never give up.
10. What is your current state of mind?
I'm happy because I'm with my love.
11. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Deceitful people. If you can't be honest with me then it doesn't make sense you being a part of my life.
12. What is your greatest joy?
Spending time with Santana.
13. What is your biggest turn on in a man?
Confidence and that masculine poise - I just love that. One who could take control of a situation.
14. What is your guilty pleasure?
Dancing. Everyone knows me as this winer-girl.
15. What is your lowest depth of misery?
Probably when I had to run away from home to live with Santana. I'm a family person and I couldn't have my family with me.
16. What is your pet peeve?
17. What do you get most complimented about?
My big round glassy eyes and my cottony soft skin.
18. When was the last time you cried?
When Pastor Stewart dropped his pants.
19. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Pass the lint roller on my face.
20. What do you consider your most cherished virtue?
I forgive easily and I'm very patient.
21. If you had one personal wish that only you could benefit from (hence world peace would not be applicable), what would it be?
I would wish for more money! What else?
Personal highlights Janice is one of the main characters of the web sensation "I'm Santana". She's the on-and-off girlfriend of the series star, Santana. Janice and the other characters of Lexo Street recently made it to the big screen in the movie version of their lives. "I'm Santana" the movie was a huge success; not only was it shown at home, it also premiered across the region and in New York City and London. Her new-found success is overwhelming for the young star, but she's happy for the attention. Today Janice can't leave her home without someone calling her out. Janice is in her early 20s and orginally from Tabaquite. She loves to go out and have fun with her friends especially if that means hitting the clubs. She describes herself as the perfect "house girlfriend", she loves to cook and enjoys fixing up Santana's favourite dish - pelau. For the moment, Janice wants Santana to settle down and get his act together. She hopes marriage and possibly children lie in her future.