Forums

The World Passport

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

The World Passport

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 12:55 pm

The mandate for the WORLD PASSPORT is Article 13(2) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: http://www.worldservice.org/udhr.html#2

Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

The World Passport is a 30 page Machine Readable Travel Document (MRTD*) with alphanumeric code line, scanned-in passport photo and "ghost" security paper with embedded logo, the data page laminated, in 7 languages:
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Esperanto.

Each passport is numbered and each page contains the World Citizen logo as background. Two pages are reserved for affiliate identifications: diplomatic corps, organizations, firms, etc. There are nineteen visa pages. In the inside back cover, there is space for home address, next of kin, doctor, employer, driving license no. and national passport/identity number. The cover is blue with gold lettering.

For nation-state recognition, please go to Documents / Visas.

To apply for a World Passport, please go to the World Passport Application Form

The World Passport represents the inalienable human right of freedom of travel on planet Earth. Therefore it is premised on the fundamental oneness or unity of the human community.

In modern times, the passport has become a symbol of national sovereignty and control by each nation-state. That control works both for citizens within a nation and all others outside. All nations thus collude in the system of control of travel rather than its freedom. If freedom of travel is one of the essential marks of the liberated human being, as stated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, then the very acceptance of a national passport is the mark of the slave, serf or subject. The World Passport is therefore a meaningful symbol and sometimes powerful tool for the implementation of the fundamental human right of freedom of travel. By its very existence it challenges the exclusive assumption of sovereignty of the nation-state system. It is designed however to conform to nation-state requirements for travel documents. It does not, however, indicate the nationality of its bearer, only his/her birthplace. It is therefore a neutral, apolitical document of identity and potential travel document.

A passport gains credibility only by its acceptance by authorities other than the issuing agent. The World Passport in this respect has a track record of over 50 years acceptance since it was first issued. Today over 150 countries have visaed it on a case-by-case basis. In short, the World Passport represents the one world we all live in and on. No one has the right to tell you you can't move freely on your natural birthplace! So don't leave home without one!

http://www.worldservice.org/index.html?s=1

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The World Passport

Postby maj. tom » May 16th, 2012, 1:21 pm

If people didn't fly planes into buildings or hold innocent people hostage at an embassy for 444 days, or execute journalists or throw acid in the faces of women who want to learn to read and write, then maybe some nations won't have to enforce their sovereign right who they can allow in their country for the safety of their own citizens.

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 1:24 pm

it's is interesting though ... asylum seekers, refugees & ppl who renounce their citizenship can apply for it & use it ... we all can apply for it but they will get more use of it. ... it's a case by case travel document. ... some countries accept it with no hassle.

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 1:26 pm

but maj. tom they got into the ppl country anyway & did what they did anyway, even with all the controls in place lol .... and I'm sure lots more are getting where they need to be as well.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 16th, 2012, 1:30 pm

So if the US/UK/Austrailia denies one a visa, he can apply for this "asylum" passport.

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 1:36 pm

it's not an asylum passport. It's a travel document/ passport.

the US/UK/Australia will not let you enter unless you are seeking asylum,... so if you are trini you better go back home with it lol .... only countries with war & political unrest etc

you can apply for it & use it in some European, Asian & african countries for visitation purposes. the world passport waivers visas for some countires allowing you to move freely.
Last edited by Peanut Punch on May 16th, 2012, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bareback
Riding on 16's

Postby Bareback » May 16th, 2012, 1:37 pm

maj. tom wrote:If people didn't fly planes into buildings or hold innocent people hostage at an embassy for 444 days, or execute journalists or throw acid in the faces of women who want to learn to read and write, then maybe some nations won't have to enforce their sovereign right who they can allow in their country for the safety of their own citizens.

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 1:44 pm

the world passport is a legit travel document but can get you into trouble as well with immigration ... anyone can own one but you have to use it wisely, do your research & know where you can go with it.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 16th, 2012, 1:46 pm

So, it have a trini seeking asylum in the US because he's claiming homosexual persecution.

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Trinidad is quite free & liberal compared to what's outside in other countries ... i remember him I don't think he got through with that argument.

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 16th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Peanut Punch wrote:but maj. tom they got into the ppl country anyway & did what they did anyway, even with all the controls in place lol .... and I'm sure lots more are getting where they need to be as well.

Question for invoking thoughts doh flame me.

How are we so sure that was outsiders did it?

Could it be that this was engineered as many other incidents?

How could a camera man and his cameramen find "bin dying" in a cave? And the place where the most intelligent minds are "it is alleged" the CIA with all their high-tech gadgets couldn't find "bin dying"

How do we know that the real enemy is not from the inside than from the outside?

I just want to know cause them people have some of the most questionable terrorists attacks "I'm just saying from my careful point of view"

Damien
punchin NOS

Postby Damien » May 16th, 2012, 4:53 pm

i have and appointment for 2027

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 16th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Red Fraction, i hear u ... it's not as easy as before where they could sail a ship into a country & slay everyone & take what they want ... things r different, we're all well connected now ... one needs a reason to attack another country, it can't happen like in Columbus days... anything is possible.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » May 16th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Good luck with your cavity searches guizes!

Red Fraction
Sweet on this forum

Postby Red Fraction » May 16th, 2012, 6:29 pm

Punch everytime I see something go wrong in merica "land of no freedom" and they people come and start to explain what went on, a nerve does raise in my neck. I be like "why that story sounding like it full of lies so"

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rainman » May 16th, 2012, 7:11 pm

maj. tom wrote:If people didn't fly planes into buildings or hold innocent people hostage at an embassy for 444 days, or execute journalists or throw acid in the faces of women who want to learn to read and write, then maybe some nations won't have to enforce their sovereign right who they can allow in their country for the safety of their own citizens.

Like!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”