TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Nookie outlet to be closed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
aspsounds
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 320
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 10:16 am

Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby aspsounds » August 3rd, 2012, 3:15 am

Cops, residents move to get brothels closed

Two brothels in Chase Village may be out of business soon if efforts by Couva North MP Ramona Ramdial, the police and residents are successful. “We can get involved by objecting to the court licence. The Chase Village Community Council can go to court when the business places are seeking to renew their licences and object,” Ramdial said at a community meeting at her constituency office last Tuesday. She added: “I will help them. The illegal activities conducted there are posing a problem “Eleven people were arrested (at one brothel) last week under Supt Johnny Abraham. We have started clamping down on the institutions.”


I TOTALLY DISAGREE


Members identified the places of ill -repute as a major contributor to rampant crime in the area and informed the officers seated at the head table that police and army vehicles also could be seen parked outside.

Advertisement
User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14001
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby sMASH » August 3rd, 2012, 4:19 am

residents 'affie tun up.

User avatar
skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5622
Joined: January 13th, 2008, 11:38 pm
Location: In a Skyline

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby skylinechild » August 3rd, 2012, 6:12 am

aspsounds wrote:Cops, residents move to get brothels closed

Two brothels in Chase Village may be out of business soon if efforts by Couva North MP Ramona Ramdial, the police and residents are successful. “We can get involved by objecting to the court licence. The Chase Village Community Council can go to court when the business places are seeking to renew their licences and object,” Ramdial said at a community meeting at her constituency office last Tuesday. She added: “I will help them. The illegal activities conducted there are posing a problem “Eleven people were arrested (at one brothel) last week under Supt Johnny Abraham. We have started clamping down on the institutions.”


I TOTALLY DISAGREE


Members identified the places of ill -repute as a major contributor to rampant crime in the area and informed the officers seated at the head table that police and army vehicles also could be seen parked outside.


they could have always go to the community council and then go to court to object to the business licenses being renewed- why didnt they do it before if it was posing such a BIG problem??

sounds like ppl where i live - always want someone to do something for them- they want better roads and water supply but unwilling to do anything about it...

User avatar
rfari
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 19163
Joined: September 27th, 2009, 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby rfari » August 3rd, 2012, 7:26 am

I agree. Close dem down. Dem whore houses frankly getting outta hand. Not the hoes per se but the characters that linger around the establishments. Time to cut ties from these hustlers and start afresh

User avatar
cinco
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18228
Joined: January 6th, 2006, 3:21 pm
Location: Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby cinco » August 3rd, 2012, 7:29 am

i agree is one setta dutty lookin hoes out dey now

User avatar
RASC
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8340
Joined: February 6th, 2004, 11:00 am

Re: RE: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby RASC » August 3rd, 2012, 7:31 am

I totally agree. Alot of tuners would be out of female entertainment and will resort back to their computer screens. Good news if you ask me... If you use whore houses regularly, you completely fail at being a man.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

User avatar
Rudman
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2074
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 10:35 am
Location: Finding out all the good tyres in life begins with "R".

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Rudman » August 3rd, 2012, 7:36 am

Hoes is people too ya know.....wey them go eat ah food if these establishments close down? Yuh puttin dey buisness out on de streets..... :|

User avatar
rfari
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 19163
Joined: September 27th, 2009, 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby rfari » August 3rd, 2012, 7:36 am

RASC wrote:I totally agree. Alot of tuners would be out of female entertainment and will resort back to their computer screens. Good news if you ask me... If you use whore houses regularly, you completely fail at being a man.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Define regularly

User avatar
dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9314
Joined: November 28th, 2008, 8:40 am
Location: Stinkin' up d dance

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby dougla_boy » August 3rd, 2012, 8:13 am

rfari wrote:
RASC wrote:I totally agree. Alot of tuners would be out of female entertainment and will resort back to their computer screens. Good news if you ask me... If you use whore houses regularly, you completely fail at being a man.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Define regularly


mornee from yuh pay is budgeted as "Hoes" :| :|

but on a real, is real kinda characters lingering around they........das why i eh visit dey for a beer and some chicken and fries.......anyways, Stacey's ftmfw!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Yodins
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2061
Joined: January 9th, 2011, 9:01 pm
Location: Hopefully near a boa constrictor....
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Yodins » August 3rd, 2012, 8:18 am

i for hoe houses. just try to keep yuh place and hoes in ordah. wen yuh close down a hoe house, hoes gonna steal for $ and tusty man gonna rape girls. loss-loss wituation

Death-Row
punchin NOS
Posts: 3491
Joined: April 28th, 2007, 11:22 pm
Location: サンタクルスの回路で
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Death-Row » August 3rd, 2012, 9:09 am

i agree, some stupid characters really linger on those places. clean it up but DONT CLOSE IT DOWN. meeee love mee hoes :(

User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 10956
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby tr1ad » August 3rd, 2012, 9:10 am

devrat send ah msg

"ah safe"

that is all

User avatar
TRAE
punchin NOS
Posts: 4389
Joined: December 15th, 2008, 2:47 pm
Location: South!
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby TRAE » August 3rd, 2012, 9:17 am

wha kinda macomere man go oppose the whore house dem jed...

User avatar
dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9314
Joined: November 28th, 2008, 8:40 am
Location: Stinkin' up d dance

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby dougla_boy » August 3rd, 2012, 9:30 am

TRAE wrote:wha kinda macomere man go oppose the whore house dem jed...


nah dan, d man closing it down because of complaints from residents and an increase of crime in the area........dey need to clean up the characters around there sometimes meng, cyah wah people come yuh establishment and niggas robbing yuh cnut when u come......nah dan.....

Stacey's ftmfw!

User avatar
DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6752
Joined: November 28th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby DVSTT » August 3rd, 2012, 11:14 am

Why wait for them to renew? Can't they just revoke the license because of the illegal activities going on there?

User avatar
black start
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7972
Joined: February 25th, 2010, 10:42 am
Location: conquering the pothole solodex

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby black start » August 3rd, 2012, 11:52 am

chad is that yew?


User avatar
Yodins
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2061
Joined: January 9th, 2011, 9:01 pm
Location: Hopefully near a boa constrictor....
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Yodins » August 3rd, 2012, 10:51 pm

dougla_boy wrote:
TRAE wrote:wha kinda macomere man go oppose the whore house dem jed...


nah dan, d man closing it down because of complaints from residents and an increase of crime in the area........dey need to clean up the characters around there sometimes meng, cyah wah people come yuh establishment and niggas robbing yuh cnut when u come......nah dan.....

Stacey's ftmfw!

exactly. if you get rob before you go to bull, how you could pay?

User avatar
rfari
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 19163
Joined: September 27th, 2009, 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby rfari » August 3rd, 2012, 11:11 pm

Dougla boy, this stacey's u talk about. Whre dais? Never heard

User avatar
Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5131
Joined: July 25th, 2005, 11:15 am
Location: Not offshore!
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Rainman » August 3rd, 2012, 11:42 pm

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

whyteliver
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1218
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 1:56 am
Location: all over the money....

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby whyteliver » August 4th, 2012, 12:06 am

ha to b ah oman dehind this.......smh

User avatar
jonathanpolo509
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 198
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby jonathanpolo509 » August 4th, 2012, 12:17 pm


User avatar
hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7782
Joined: February 1st, 2007, 1:55 pm
Location: waiting....

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby hustla_ambition101 » August 4th, 2012, 3:09 pm

Yodins wrote:i for hoe houses. just try to keep yuh place and hoes in ordah. wen yuh close down a hoe house, hoes gonna steal for $ and tusty man gonna rape girls. loss-loss wituation



doh worry I sure it go have at least one running still for when you turn 18, just don't pay for fcuk and fall in love eh :lol:

User avatar
bushwakka
punchin NOS
Posts: 4352
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 1:02 pm
Location: GPS unavailable

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby bushwakka » August 4th, 2012, 9:55 pm

need a fresh start is right

User avatar
Yodins
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2061
Joined: January 9th, 2011, 9:01 pm
Location: Hopefully near a boa constrictor....
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Yodins » August 4th, 2012, 10:55 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:
Yodins wrote:i for hoe houses. just try to keep yuh place and hoes in ordah. wen yuh close down a hoe house, hoes gonna steal for $ and tusty man gonna rape girls. loss-loss wituation



doh worry I sure it go have at least one running still for when you turn 18, just don't pay for fcuk and fall in love eh :lol:

once i break all connection we ever had gone inno lol

User avatar
pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17291
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 12:27 am
Location: OM-TT.COM
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby pioneer » August 5th, 2012, 4:38 am

Don't see a problem, residents can go harp how much they want. If they have no solid proof of an immediate threat to their "community" by the hotel & bar and illegal activites, then the licensed would be granted.

No magistrate in his/her right mind would take them on.

timelapse
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 954
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby timelapse » August 6th, 2012, 6:21 pm

I know about 15 people that got robbed outside the one by the traffic light buying fried chicken .
Then there was the time the guy got shot there because of the illegal pitbull fighting circuit over there.

I still say not to close down the place though.Move it to somewhere like West Moorings.

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8073
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby gastly369 » August 6th, 2012, 7:21 pm

*books ticket to Paraguay*

User avatar
Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6549
Joined: March 6th, 2009, 6:19 pm
Location: Old Trafford

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Mark! » August 6th, 2012, 7:45 pm

timelapse wrote:I know about 15 people that got robbed outside the one by the traffic light buying fried chicken .
Then there was the time the guy got shot there because of the illegal pitbull fighting circuit over there.

I still say not to close down the place though.Move it to somewhere like West Moorings.



yehh. the kinda ting does be going on at these places other than paying money to bull. word is there is a top secret underground stolen yu-gi-oh card ring goin on as well... place sick

User avatar
Yodins
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2061
Joined: January 9th, 2011, 9:01 pm
Location: Hopefully near a boa constrictor....
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby Yodins » August 6th, 2012, 8:21 pm

gastly369 wrote:*books ticket to Colombia*

much better

User avatar
TRAE
punchin NOS
Posts: 4389
Joined: December 15th, 2008, 2:47 pm
Location: South!
Contact:

Re: Nookie outlet to be closed

Postby TRAE » August 7th, 2012, 3:23 pm

for real... them ****** down there does be scary like... and always asking to watch yuh car.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: De Dragon, Hwells, jsali, Redman, ron_28, sMASH and 123 guests