Chronic TriniTuner

Re: Freemasonry (The Lodge) and Illuminati in T&T

Postby wagonon20's » February 18th, 2016, 8:53 am

Uhhh naahh bruh that's the jocking hand! Dude I do that all the time

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 28th, 2016, 1:22 am

Well the last place i expected to find lodge members was in a Catholic Church this Sunday- not only attending Mass but giving a speech too! They brought food stuff but i wasn't accepting anything from them except a handshake at the Sign of Peace.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » June 28th, 2016, 1:31 am

redmanjp wrote:Well the last place i expected to find lodge members was in a Catholic Church this Sunday- not only attending Mass but giving a speech too! They brought food stuff but i wasn't accepting anything from them except a handshake at the Sign of Peace.

We're these ppl Mason's or KNights of Columbus?

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 28th, 2016, 2:37 am

The God of Genesis, who comes to reprimand Adam and Eve after their transgression, is rudely caricatured in this tale as the “Arrogant archon” who opposes the will of the authentic heavenly father. ( Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil: ‘Ye shall be as gods.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 28th, 2016, 7:22 am

^ That's the roots, gnosticism/ secret knowledge. It doesn't matter what faith you are as long as you believe in a God as a prerequisite. Those that climb the ladder in hierarchy come closer to knowing the perversion of the order that they equate satan as a redeemer compared with prometheus / lucifer as the light bearer that brings knowledge to mankind. Catholicism and Islam both are preferred as they share many symbolic aspects of paganism that helps with transitioning. Walter Veith's series total onslaught does a good job of highlighting the dark roots behind those two significant world religions and their roles today as it relates to secret societies.

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » June 28th, 2016, 7:37 am

Why the whole Catholic church does drink from the same chalice?
Ollyur doh find da nasty???

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Freemasonry (The Lodge) and Illuminati in T&T

Postby bluesclues » June 28th, 2016, 7:55 am

meccalli wrote:^ That's the roots, gnosticism/ secret knowledge. It doesn't matter what faith you are as long as you believe in a God as a prerequisite. Those that climb the ladder in hierarchy come closer to knowing the perversion of the order that they equate satan as a redeemer compared with prometheus / lucifer as the light bearer that brings knowledge to mankind. Catholicism and Islam both are preferred as they share many symbolic aspects of paganism that helps with transitioning. Walter Veith's series total onslaught does a good job of highlighting the dark roots behind those two significant world religions and their roles today as it relates to secret societies.

Lawl.. this is the last time I carry my car to fix by a hairdresser.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 28th, 2016, 8:47 am

bluesclues wrote:Lawl.. this is the last time I carry my car to fix by a hairdresser.

You might want to write something intelligible next time if you're attempting to make a point.

Ronaldo95163 wrote:Why the whole Catholic church does drink from the same chalice?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation
They believe the wine and bread quite literally undergoes metamorphosis into the actual blood and flesh of christ.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Freemasonry (The Lodge) and Illuminati in T&T

Postby bluesclues » June 28th, 2016, 9:00 am

meccalli wrote:
bluesclues wrote:Lawl.. this is the last time I carry my car to fix by a hairdresser.

You might want to write something intelligible next time if you're attempting to make a point.

Ronaldo95163 wrote:Why the whole Catholic church does drink from the same chalice?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation
They believe the wine and bread quite literally undergoes metamorphosis into the actual blood and flesh of christ.

Intelligible? If I translate what you wrote is it intelligible?

Translation;
The pre-requisite to joining freemasonry is belief in the one invisible God. Which is why Muslims and catholics join in and then proceed to practice paganism and worshipping Satan.

Lol. What are you really saying?

Anyway is a heights you wouldn't understand and it will confuse you. But not that self-contradictory post u made. There is no Satan worship. But I will give you one clue. The word Lucifer is Latin for 'light bearer', 'bright light', or 'morning star'. And if u do manage to find the connection don't assume you understand the finality, because it have a higher heights that clarifies any apparent contradictions.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 28th, 2016, 9:09 am

bluesclues wrote: The word Lucifer is Latin for 'light bearer'

Why do you think I made the reference to prometheus genius, that's the heart of gnosticism. That satan is the 'good' god in the council that aims to supplant Yahweh who oppressed adam and eve.
Both roman catholicism and islam stem from the same pagan roots, morals and dogma explicitly state the intent of the order. It's much easier to transition people who worship in systems tainted with paganism to the true ideals of masonry.

As i've told you before I know your beliefs, you're no different than gnostics and new agers. Your own icon is the order of the dragon that stems from the ouroboros, the serpent eating it's tail. One of the defining sigils of gnostics.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 28th, 2016, 9:43 am

meccalli wrote:
bluesclues wrote: The word Lucifer is Latin for 'light bearer'

Why do you think I made the reference to prometheus genius, that's the heart of gnosticism. That satan is the 'good' god in the council that aims to supplant Yahweh who oppressed adam and eve.
Both roman catholicism and islam stem from the same pagan roots, morals and dogma explicitly state the intent of the order. It's much easier to transition people who worship in systems tainted with paganism to the true ideals of masonry.

As i've told you before I know your beliefs, you're no different than gnostics and new agers. Your own icon is the order of the dragon that stems from the ouroboros, the serpent eating it's tail. One of the defining sigils of gnostics.

Learning about something and/or performing ritual 're-enactments' for symbolic purposes is not pagan. It is just like theatre. But performing a ritual and believing u actually accomplishing something more than the portrayal of knowledge from it.. is.

And no u don't know my beliefs. I have knowledge, not beliefs.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 28th, 2016, 10:29 am

bluesclues wrote:performing ritual 're-enactments' for symbolic purposes is not pagan.

The idea of symbolic rituals portrays the essence of a deeply rooted beliefs from the past. Those beliefs were conceived in the worship of a multitude of evil spirits
Gnostics believe they possess secret knowledge, it's simply uncommon lies or false beliefs.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 28th, 2016, 11:10 am

meccalli wrote:
bluesclues wrote:performing ritual 're-enactments' for symbolic purposes is not pagan.

The idea of symbolic rituals portrays the essence of a deeply rooted beliefs from the past. Those beliefs were conceived in the worship of a multitude of evil spirits
Gnostics believe they possess secret knowledge, it's simply uncommon lies or false beliefs.

U don't understand what is pagan. If such is the case... why is the trip to mecca, a practice common to Jews, Christians, and muslims, not a pagan practice though it is a reenactment/re-living experience? When you finish the walk yuh does be more holy than before oar?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » June 28th, 2016, 12:14 pm

illuminati? yeah, who controlling the world to make the new world order...dis is why Manning, Panday, Kamla and Rowley in office, and in that exact order....

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 28th, 2016, 12:37 pm

Somewhere in an alternate universe, a multitude going to a physical location for a specific purpose is considered a symbolic ritual. You're lumping various cultures into the idea of pilgrimages being some sort of spiritual journey that increases their piety. What may be true for one isn't the same for another contextually according to their customs. Hajj for example was pre islamic and the customs reflect the majority of the rituals or forms of worship performed to the pantheon of idols and now to allah thanks to muhammad's conquest. Jewish priests were accused of the same sort of adoption of void practices by christ that deviates from the instructions given at Sinai which by definitions makes those additional practices 'pagan.' The meaning itself is derived from trespassing delineations of territory, in other words, going outside of God's instruction in relation to theology.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 28th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Jesus is portrayed as boldly proclaiming his identity with Venus the Lightbringer in Revelation 22:16, where he says “I, Jesus, am the bright and morning star.” If the translators had chosen to translate this verse using Latin just as they did with Isaiah 14:12, it would read “I, Jesus, am Lucifer.”

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » June 28th, 2016, 6:34 pm

Ways I'm a Catholic but I disown that religion long time for alot of reasons...don't really associate myself with any now...I always used to scorn that cup thing when I was small small...never took Communion so I never drink from that :lol:

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 28th, 2016, 6:37 pm

The scroll of Isaiah is hebrew while revelation is greek. The word translated as lucifer is heyel from the root halal which refers to the concept of emitting light, it's similar to the title of the serpent in genesis as nachash or the shining one. Lampros kai orthrinos aster is the description given in revelation. In essence if you were to convey the meaning of Jesus being a light bearer, yes it could be translated as lucifer but grammatically no in this passage.
There's no allusions to draw to classical figures of light bearers, the context is different. Satan's metaphoric light is the knowledge and why it's drawn to the figures of hermes, prometheus, venus etc. Jesus' references to himself as the light of the world, a way or a path. A person who brings people to God, his father rather than knowledge to fill oneself with pride in the hopes of becoming a God.
There's also a very literal aspect to the terms as well as found in the references to the fact that satan is a cherub and seraph.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 28th, 2016, 8:28 pm

Miktay wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Well the last place i expected to find lodge members was in a Catholic Church this Sunday- not only attending Mass but giving a speech too! They brought food stuff but i wasn't accepting anything from them except a handshake at the Sign of Peace.

We're these ppl Mason's or KNights of Columbus?

Freemasons- apparently they were celebrating some John the Baptist feast

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » June 28th, 2016, 9:18 pm

i still dont believe in free masons.....no one goes to someone elses house and plaster a wall for free.....

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » June 28th, 2016, 9:26 pm

I saw that free mason thing in two places already.

Has me wondering...

civicman
3NE 2NR for life

Postby civicman » June 28th, 2016, 10:54 pm

meccalli wrote:Somewhere in an alternate universe, a multitude going to a physical location for a specific purpose is considered a symbolic ritual. You're lumping various cultures into the idea of pilgrimages being some sort of spiritual journey that increases their piety. What may be true for one isn't the same for another contextually according to their customs. Hajj for example was pre islamic and the customs reflect the majority of the rituals or forms of worship performed to the pantheon of idols and now to allah thanks to muhammad's conquest. Jewish priests were accused of the same sort of adoption of void practices by christ that deviates from the instructions given at Sinai which by definitions makes those additional practices 'pagan.' The meaning itself is derived from trespassing delineations of territory, in other words, going outside of God's instruction in relation to theology.

What garbage.
Why don't you read the origin of the Hajj and it's rituals.
Get knowledge rather than copy and paste thing you Google.

Why don't you Google some crap about law medicine or engineering and call your self an engineer lawyer or a doctor?

But suddenly we have clowns in this page Googling about religion and becoming priest pundit and mufti.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 29th, 2016, 12:22 am

streetbeastINC. wrote:Jesus is portrayed as boldly proclaiming his identity with Venus the Lightbringer in Revelation 22:16, where he says “I, Jesus, am the bright and morning star.” If the translators had chosen to translate this verse using Latin just as they did with Isaiah 14:12, it would read “I, Jesus, am Lucifer.”

Like I said, there is a higher heights. Just don't ever think that u can perform evil to serve God.

Vatican is not performing Satan worship here at easter mass.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 29th, 2016, 7:19 am

civicman wrote:What garbage.
Why don't you read the origin of the Hajj and it's rituals.
Get knowledge rather than copy and paste thing you Google.

Maybe you can google search my text and tell me my source if it was really copy pasted. It's a simple enough challenge to backup your accusation.
There aren't any pre islamic texts and neither any sort of archaeological substantiation for the oral tradition of the Hajj that muhammad gave. More specifically, the very icons of the Hebrews being Adam and Abraham who were proposed as the originators of the kaaba has no corroborations in hebrew or any near eastern texts on such an ancient structure except for idol temples and high places of worship. Those hebrew and near eastern texts we do have document the life of Abraham and detail his journeys and life events until his death, never once mentioning any form of travel to a desolate region of Hijaz, much less for seeking a temple. Further isolating the idea of a temple for the God of Abraham in that time period is the explicit instruction for altars to be made only with uncut stone, not stones formed and fashion by human hands and the idea of tools desecrating the altar of God.
Both Ibn Habib and Ibn Hisham who conducted commentaries on muhammad's biography exclude the notion of Adam's hajj. Ibn Habib al-Munammaq(a history of Mecca and the Quraysh tribe) andal-Muhabbar)
made mention of the primacy of the kaabah by other cultures that was the inhabitation for soothsayers and multiple replicas for places of worship. The copout used was the story of the Abrahamic tradition being copied and perverted by pagan idol worshippers that was in need of restoration and which muhammad fulfilled. As I've shown before, that trail is fruitless and directly contradicts records of that figure's actions both geographically and theologically.
Within it's own culture, there's 2 conflicting schools of eternalists that draw the origin at Adam and the other at Abraham. The Adam argument brings it's own set of problems more so with the idea of a heavenly object, the black stone. That object is well known as a keystone in near eastern and consequently greek and roman figurines such as cybele and the arabian goddesses of manat, all uzzah and allat known as the daughters of allah, a supreme god figure in ancient mecca and quraysh. Much like the catholic church's method of integration for conversion, it was a simple matter of retaining the ancient practices of tribes and twisting the theology behind it a bit to get them to convert and serve a supreme god well known to them and discard the rest of the pantheon.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 2:35 pm

how can one go against the god of genesis....1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 2:37 pm

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, “All of you who are on the LORD’s side, come over here and join me.” And all the Levites came. He told them, “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors.” The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, “Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing.” (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 2:41 pm

While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men defiled themselves by sleeping with the local Moabite women. These women invited them to attend sacrifices to their gods, and soon the Israelites were feasting with them and worshiping the gods of Moab. Before long Israel was joining in the worship of Baal of Peor, causing the LORD’s anger to blaze against his people. The LORD issued the following command to Moses: “Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel.” So Moses ordered Israel’s judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Just then one of the Israelite men brought a Midianite woman into the camp, right before the eyes of Moses and all the people, as they were weeping at the entrance of the Tabernacle. When Phinehas son of Eleazar and grandson of Aaron the priest saw this, he jumped up and left the assembly. Then he took a spear and rushed after the man into his tent. Phinehas thrust the spear all the way through the man’s body and into the woman’s stomach. So the plague against the Israelites was stopped, but not before 24,000 people had died. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

Murder...how many has lucifer killed?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » June 29th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Many of Gods favorites committed murder in the Bible...but this was forgiven.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 2:57 pm

lol.....by whom.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 29th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Miktay wrote:Many of Gods favorites committed murder in the Bible...but this was forgiven.

Not murder.. self defense.

God defend his people against not just physical violence but psychological and spiritual violence. Striking a man with intent to destroy him either of these 3 ways is course and justification for a prophet to retalliate. Tief a prophet daughter yuh askin for him to come and look for u and clear out yuh whole bloodline. Attempting to Persuade him or his people into futile worship of false or pagan Gods and jeopardize the pact God has with them is asking to get yuh whole tribe wipeout. Doh interfere in God business.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”