OFFICIAL COLD/ FLU/ VIRUS THREAD

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: OFFICIAL COLD/ FLU/ VIRUS THREAD

Postby ~Vēġó~ » December 25th, 2013, 8:07 pm

lol @ shogun....I was ok

But last night I went outside to take some photos....I was perfectly fine and by the time I was done (about 10 mins) I started to sniffle and felt that sore throat...jus so just so?

Well I feeling miserable now.....

Heard a talk that the us military uses commercial airlines to spread viruses, etc. in the atmosphere in order to drive pharmaceutical sales....brrrrr....

Hyperion
Riding on 17's

Postby Hyperion » December 26th, 2013, 6:47 am

Feeling so weak with this stomach bug. Went to the bathroom twelve times on Christmas day, and already went this morning too. I had one slice of bread with ham for breakfast on Christmas day, and after that my next meal was 5 crix last night. I had a room temperature Coca Cola for lunch. Went up on the scale, lost 3 pounds off my regular weight.

The funny thing is though that I have no stomach pains, like those associated with food poisoning. But this thing mashing me up.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » December 26th, 2013, 12:13 pm

~Vēġó~ wrote:lol @ shogun....I was ok

But last night I went outside to take some photos....I was perfectly fine and by the time I was done (about 10 mins) I started to sniffle and felt that sore throat...jus so just so?

Well I feeling miserable now.....

Try to dress a lil warmer if you venturing outside at night nuh.

i STILL not completely over mine yet. Thing don't wanna let go.

xfactor wrote:Feeling so weak with this stomach bug. Went to the bathroom twelve times on Christmas day, and already went this morning too. I had one slice of bread with ham for breakfast on Christmas day, and after that my next meal was 5 crix last night. I had a room temperature Coca Cola for lunch. Went up on the scale, lost 3 pounds off my regular weight.

The funny thing is though that I have no stomach pains, like those associated with food poisoning. But this thing mashing me up.

You have to try to do better than crix and Cola xfactor, even though you not feeling like. Thank goodness i didn't have too many stomach woes. Sure i lost a couple pounds with this thing as well.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 26th, 2013, 1:32 pm

xfactor wrote:Feeling so weak with this stomach bug. Went to the bathroom twelve times on Christmas day, and already went this morning too. I had one slice of bread with ham for breakfast on Christmas day, and after that my next meal was 5 crix last night. I had a room temperature Coca Cola for lunch. Went up on the scale, lost 3 pounds off my regular weight.

had a stomach bug last year Christmas- had vomited all my xmas lunch not sure if it was my sis who came in from d US & brought it with her as she was the 1st 1 sick- stayed home 2 days after boxing day

thanks God no such thing this Christmas :)

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » December 26th, 2013, 5:18 pm

Im much better, Just have a slight cold. All other symptoms stopped

M_2NR
not Admin

Postby M_2NR » December 26th, 2013, 5:20 pm

Ulyuh make sure and see a doctor. Had a bug recently and tried some yoghurt. That helped me a lot but this was after days of eating crackers and dry items.

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TeamH2O » December 26th, 2013, 10:57 pm

last night same madness, went outside and in a few minutes, sore throat came up and over night came worse....Today was just a waste of day, could not even get to enjoy shopping on sales day, had to go home early.

On vitamin c and orange juice and panadol and hacks hoping tomorrow im better for work...hate sore throat the most, i can live with runny nose and cough but not sore throat

1800GSRLANCER
Sweet on this forum

Postby 1800GSRLANCER » December 30th, 2013, 1:36 am

DrunkenMaster16 wrote:
stev wrote:dat shot of puncheon thing doh work eh....

zebapique soaking in puncheon for months. I have to top up the puncheon in my bottle, think of it like buckley's with more kick.
Do not operate any form of machinery.
Do not take if you suffer with heart problems, as with bandania it will raise your blood pressure.
Lay down and watch tv/what ever, but get some sleep.

Otherwise daytime panadol multi or mix day and night depending your tolerances as night is a stronger formula.

ive been using this remedy since i was a kid and it works with almost immediate effect, i does shot " ah lil boy/vial ah puncheon" bottle full as soon as my throat acts up, but it gets you high though lol...

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » December 30th, 2013, 10:34 am

man shogun, the outside I was referring to is a covered area.....and it wasn't anything that I haven't done countless times before....just thought it was very weird....

still have cough and cold.....no fever...

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » October 9th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Bump ched for this dread red eye that passing round. Know about 4,5 kids that have it personally

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » October 4th, 2018, 12:59 pm

Bump for this dread red eye I got last week & just as it receding.... full blown flu

X-Axis
Trinituner Peong

Postby X-Axis » October 4th, 2018, 1:25 pm

It dread right about now yes

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » October 4th, 2018, 3:29 pm

yeah the doctor was saying that there are three viruses going about.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 4th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Geeed @ nasty eye trinis

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 4th, 2018, 8:22 pm

Sundar wrote:yeah the doctor was saying that there are three viruses going about.

flu and some kinda stomach bug. had a coworker who was home 2 days with diarrhea & vomiting

3 weeks ago i had taken 4 dulcolax to prepare for an ultrasound and got d same ting so I thought it was the tabs but now i thinking maybe it was both

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » October 5th, 2018, 9:09 pm

4?? if i take two i coulda ded

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » October 5th, 2018, 9:38 pm

Ted_v2 wrote:4?? if i take two i coulda ded

I was feeling that same way on d toilet. And after an hour I vomit out d glass of water I drank a lil while before. Then went to the Ultrasound place, only for the radiologist to tell me it wasn't necessary for the particular ultrasound I did. And the recommendations on the leaflet by the doc said 4 tabs even though the normal dose is 2-3.

So they make me overdose and get sick for 2 days for nothing.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”