Forums

TTASA management dissolved - UPDATE Pg.10

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: TTASA management dissolved - UPDATES Pg.5

Postby sMASH » January 28th, 2013, 12:36 am

a lot of crap went on, that that is because the top had unregulated power. set up rotation of persons in top positions, and that would stave of a bit of it. that is why americans have a two term limit.

smaller clubs can have equal say at in division meetings. and the heads of each division could be rotated to sit at board level meetings. each club would be allocated a portion of the funding according to the portion of the total financial members registered in the whole council.
each division would vote on matters affecting all of the clubs in the division in in-division voting. yes, the smaller clubs would be at a disadvantage, but that is democracy. if the majority of the people belong to the bigger club, then they might vote the same way, but still, the majority of the people would have had thier interests met.
if the majority of tobagonians want london, who are we to say that the minority's say is stronger?

yes, i would like the wheel to be re-invented, because it needs to be re-invented. the last wheel was too crooked, and held back the entire motor sport industry.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » January 28th, 2013, 7:15 am

one cannot only say what is right, you must also DO THE RIGHT THING.

of course I am referring , in this instance & time, to the TTASA Constitution, section 11:2(f) that the Chairman Of the Board of Trustees has ignored.
It is sad that the web of negativity has been encouraged to such an extent that, even when I state absolute fact, you post negatives or attribute ulterior motive to same.
Even more alarming is the apparent willingness by people to accept commission of wrongdoing ...simply because a suggestion of a quick fix to 'race'.
I have gone to immense lengths to sort out the morass surrounding me & TTASA using the internal mechanisms. Even my two lawyers reading the Constitution document asked me to try to solve the issues internally since the constitution is suitably drafted to accommodate such. I have told trustee chairman Mangalsingh such, & documented same to him, to no avail.
You know only half the story...the negative half that I am saying is deliberately being publicised to alienate me from the motor sport fraternity & prevent a dissenting voice from being creditably assessed. The sad fact here is that you don't even care about this mess in the first place, because you all 'just want to race'...& you've gotten a 'bag' of carrots hanging in front of you....testimony to oft made recommendation that organisations should avoid installing administrators who are also motor sport competitors or team owners.
this training mantra:....'when you do the correct thing the FIRST TIME, NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN'.
Should this be applied to this situation where the Trustees are deliberately violating the constitution section 11:2(f) & preventing a return of the Association to Membership ??
That proverbial ball is in the members' court.

Membership is the voice of the Association...there are only two or three things the President has executive power over (one is to commission an internal audit, the other is to convene a Special General meeting) & EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOVERNED BY A MANAGEMENT TEAM PUT THERE BY MEMBERSHIP VOTE....the constitution paves the way for complete development of motor racing WHILST PRESERVING MEMBERSHIP's rights....
Have a good one, folks.

jaggie
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jaggie » January 28th, 2013, 12:33 pm

LINK BOI!...all you do is keep quoting some standing order of TTASA Constitution, section 11:2(f) whatever!......Seriously who really give a rat's ass!....REFORM! That is what is needed, Vision and planning and careful execution with accountability to the very last detail. How about mirroring an existing org model that works and tweak with consultation from the several clubs!. Something that was never accomplished with 40yrs of TTASA failure of “leadership and weak Constitution” , of which you fiercely defended.
You not getting this DEEP griping feeling that you really not wanted?...or you not trusted?...seriously bro take a step back and look at the "big picture"...you really don't have a clue what is required....same sheit different day with you!...better you apply for the "speaker of the house position"......all talk not much else!!!
.02$ more....

QuietRiot
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietRiot » January 28th, 2013, 1:16 pm

well said jaggie.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » January 28th, 2013, 5:03 pm

jaggie wrote:......Seriously who really give a rat's ass!.......

the crux of your post....
:|

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » January 28th, 2013, 5:26 pm

The Board of Trustee's is hopefully going to save Motorsport in Trinidad and Tobago after 40 Years

CANT WAIT TO RACE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 28th, 2013, 9:17 pm

dont hold your breath

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 28th, 2013, 9:54 pm

we ain't holdin' it, but this is THE juncture...

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Bezman » January 29th, 2013, 9:20 am

jaggie wrote:LINK BOI!...all you do is keep quoting some standing order of TTASA Constitution, section 11:2(f) whatever!......Seriously who really give a rat's ass!....REFORM! That is what is needed, Vision and planning and careful execution with accountability to the very last detail. How about mirroring an existing org model that works and tweak with consultation from the several clubs!. Something that was never accomplished with 40yrs of TTASA failure of “leadership and weak Constitution” , of which you fiercely defended.
You not getting this DEEP griping feeling that you really not wanted?...or you not trusted?...seriously bro take a step back and look at the "big picture"...you really don't have a clue what is required....same sheit different day with you!...better you apply for the "speaker of the house position"......all talk not much else!!!
.02$ more....

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Postby Yorkshirelass » January 29th, 2013, 2:17 pm

so the jackassness continues!! In true TTASA fashion, young people have been left disappointed again as nominations for FCB junior sports personalities - male and female were put forward from TTKA, only to be put on the sidelines and overlooked as the event was last week and no notification was sent to the nominees!!! Can't people see that TTASA are only interested in themselves and to arse with everyone else!

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » January 29th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Yorkshirelass wrote:so the jackassness continues!! In true TTASA fashion, young people have been left disappointed again as nominations for FCB junior sports personalities - male and female were put forward from TTKA, only to be put on the sidelines and overlooked as the event was last week and no notification was sent to the nominees!!! Can't people see that TTASA are only interested in themselves and to arse with everyone else!

Duane 3ne 2nr wrote :
In a TTASA monthly meeting tonight the membership heard resignation letters from the President, Vice President, Hon Secretary and others.

The board of trustees has dissolved the management and has proposed to announce an interim committee.

There will be no special general meeting in 3 months, instead the selected committee will carry on until the normal AGM in 2014.

The board of trustees has announced that moving forward they are suggesting suspension of the current constitution and creation of a new updated constitution. The board of trustees has also announced they would like to suggest tendering out the use of Camden to racing associations who are interested in having racing events there. This is so far just a suggestion.

The trustees will write the ministry of sport updating the ministry on these new developments.

the very FIRST post to start this thread....
but...look..:

yorkshirelass wrote :
I am looking forward to the future! We have been held in limbo for too many years. However, we wait with bated breath with regards to the "new" TTASA as a governing body. I hear sMASH concerns. However, I think for a few years now, the majority have been in agreement that the governing body should come from the MAJOR disciplines in Trinidad Motorsport. We should also encourage the participation of business men and the likes of John Powell, Sheldon Bissessar, Ryan Garcia. Lets hope this thinking prevails.
This is a best step forward and let's hope we can get the backing and support of the Ministry of Sport for future endeavors. We have SO much talent to offer!

your POST :
ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THIS THREAD !!!
I guess u were so excited that 'TTASA Management dissolved' that u forgot about those same 'young people'... :roll:
shucks...TTASA again....

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Postby Yorkshirelass » January 29th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Excuse me.... the nominations for the awards were put forward to TTASA since late October/early November long before the resignation of the TTASA committee!! The names of the young people should have been presented to FCB LONG before the resignations.
This just goes to show how we are so ready for a new team, to turn over a new leaf. The ignorance of the older heads of TTASA who have been so caught up in their own confusion have failed FOR YEARS to recognise and encourage young people to progress - they have only been concerned with seeing how far they themselves can "progress"

so LINK don't give me this BS!
We are sick of hearing you rant and rave and quoting from the TTASA constitution like it is the Bible. Give up nah and stop flogging a dead horse. You don't realise we are not interested in your ramblings, coloured writing and capital letters!

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » January 29th, 2013, 4:07 pm

dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » January 29th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Yorkshirelass wrote:Excuse me.... the nominations for the awards were put forward to TTASA since late October/early November long before the resignation of the TTASA committee!! The names of the young people should have been presented to FCB LONG before the resignations.
This just goes to show how we are so ready for a new team, to turn over a new leaf. The ignorance of the older heads of TTASA who have been so caught up in their own confusion have failed FOR YEARS to recognise and encourage young people to progress - they have only been concerned with seeing how far they themselves can "progress"

so LINK don't give me this BS!
We are sick of hearing you rant and rave and quoting from the TTASA constitution like it is the Bible. Give up nah and stop flogging a dead horse. You don't realise we are not interested in your ramblings, coloured writing and capital letters!

so this wouldn't become a back-and-forth....
the fact of the matter is that the TTASA Management collapsed on 12th December, 2012 ...as you put it..'long after u submitted your choices'....
and it was a public affair...you all were fully aware of the occurrence...
WHY DIDN'T YOU SEEK YOUR INTERESTS AT THAT POINT ? yet u come here today bawling like revelations...
I'm really sorry that you don't think your organisation's Constitution is the Bible & the supreme law of the Organisation...and I don't apologise for being a 'Company man' (and, no, I don't expect you to be a 'company man' either).
so, please....don't try to lay on 'more TTASA b.s.' on these forums....u sound just like the Opposition.....everything is Govt fault...
as I said 'so this wouldn't become a back-and-forth....'
Do have a pleasant 2013

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Postby Yorkshirelass » January 29th, 2013, 5:44 pm

So just because you say this wont become a back and forth- I must stop!! I'm sorry, but my bible is my bible and nothing else comes close - not even the constitution of my club or any club.
After their names were given to the TTASA executive in LATE OCTOBER/EARLY NOVEMBER, I had no reason to suspect that TTASA had not given their names to FCB. So the fact that the management collapsed in December is irrelevant to the putting forward of the names - this should have been done a long time ago. It's the slackness of the management for only caring about themselves!

Hope all goes well this evening!

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » January 29th, 2013, 5:44 pm

link wrote:so this wouldn't become a back-and-forth....
the fact of the matter is that the TTASA Management collapsed on 12th December, 2012 ...as you put it..'long after u submitted your choices'....
and it was a public affair...you all were fully aware of the occurrence...
WHY DIDN'T YOU SEEK YOUR INTERESTS AT THAT POINT ? yet u come here today bawling like revelations...
I'm really sorry that you don't think your organisation's Constitution is the Bible & the supreme law of the Organisation...and I don't apologise for being a 'Company man' (and, no, I don't expect you to be a 'company man' either).
so, please....don't try to lay on 'more TTASA b.s.' on these forums....u sound just like the Opposition.....everything is Govt fault...
as I said 'so this wouldn't become a back-and-forth....'
Do have a pleasant 2013

HOW? I'm sure we all would appreciate that guidance.

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » January 29th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Motorsport is going forward soon link, hopefully, get ready to see how good it could have been 30 Years now. What's your plans when it happens?

southside crew
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby southside crew » January 30th, 2013, 8:02 am

Link.. That meeting you ( or who ever you gonna say held it) had last night.. was an total waste of time.. Basically what most people who attended understood, is plain and simple that YOU are trying to State..

* I along with a president & sectary Whom banned me from TTASA are all on a sinking ship and would like you people who on land safe n sound to jump on board with us*

leave the Trustees to do their jobs!

now STFU and stop b!tching , you were Banned/ expelled for a reason.... PLEASE leave Motorsports to move forward and stop trying to bring down everything..

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » January 30th, 2013, 9:32 am

southside crew wrote:Link.. That meeting you ( or who ever you gonna say held it) had last night.. was an total waste of time.. Basically what most people who attended understood, is plain and simple that YOU are trying to State..

* I along with a president & sectary Whom banned me from TTASA are all on a sinking ship and would like you people who on land safe n sound to jump on board with us*

now STFU and stop b!tching , you were Banned/ expelled for a reason.... PLEASE leave Motorsports to move forward and stop trying to bring down everything..

:pwned: :pwned:

Last edited by FugiTECH on January 30th, 2013, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Bezman » January 30th, 2013, 9:36 am

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » January 30th, 2013, 9:39 am

southside crew wrote:Link.. That meeting you ( or who ever you gonna say held it) had last night.. was an total waste of time.. Basically what most people who attended understood, is plain and simple that YOU are trying to State..

WHY ARE YOU ALL WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND ENERGY ON LINK?
HE IS DEAD IN THE WATER IN MOTORSPORT, AND STRUGGLING TO GRAB ON TO ANYBODY AND ANYTHING THAT HE PERCIEVES CAN GIVE HIM FIVE MORE MINUTES OF LIFE IN MOTORSPORT IN T&T.
LET US PRAY THAT HE FINDS A BETTER LIFE WHEREVER.

Sinister_Audio
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Sinister_Audio » January 30th, 2013, 11:18 am

AutoSport wrote:

HE IS DEAD IN THE WATER IN MOTORSPORT, AND STRUGGLING TO GRAB ON TO ANYBODY AND ANYTHING THAT HE PERCIEVES CAN GIVE HIM FIVE MORE MINUTES OF LIFE IN MOTORSPORT IN T&T.

this was CONFIRMED by ALL last night :lol:

MICROTECH 7
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MICROTECH 7 » January 30th, 2013, 2:05 pm

Sinister_Audio wrote:
AutoSport wrote:

this was CONFIRMED by ALL last night :lol:

To add some salt to the already open wound.

Last night's so called meeting should be considered a last desperate attempt to save himself and his no show side kick from inevitable DOOM.

We all here are in support of recent positive projected intentions by the trustees, therefore Link's actions could be interpreted as in-sighting a coup against what we are fighting for, then this should also be considered an act of war.

From now on I will not be acknowledging, encouraging, replying or entraining Link's hypocritical behaviour any more and strongly advise you all to stay away from him. As for the TTASA constitutional issue, " In this case the end justifies the means, " if collective democracy prevails and everyone is happy...case close.

Let me say to yorkshirelass: that hopefully by next year those who deserve national Motorsport recognition will have their just due with motivation to constantly persist and be the best.

Finally to Link, ( RIP ) !

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 30th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Bezman wrote:Image

not broken

but

MISSING

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » February 1st, 2013, 1:24 pm

The TTASA Trustees are ready to announce the TTASA SGM ( special general meeting) will be held in March 14th 2013. This will be to elect an entire executive since every management member has resigned as of yesterday.

The details will be posted soon with an official notice.

Stay tuned.

Yorkshirelass
CARS Member

Postby Yorkshirelass » February 1st, 2013, 1:26 pm

I want to become a member. How can you do that? I'm sure there are others as well?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » February 1st, 2013, 2:10 pm

Here is the official notice:

Dear Members,

Please disregard the first email, I humbly apologies for the mistake made with the dates.

1. Please be advised that the Regular Monthly Meeting will be held on:

Date: 13th February, 2013
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: Central Indoor Sport Arena, Saith Park, Chaguanas
Members are kindly reminded to pay their subscriptions

2. Please be advised that a Special General Meeting will be held on:

Date: 13th March, 2013
Venue: Central Indoor Sport Arena, Saith Park, Chaguanas.

Purpose of meeting:
to elect an interim committee
details of which will be discussed at the regular monthly meeting, 13th February, 2013
For and on behalf of
Mr. Vishnu Mangalsingh

Yorkshirelass wrote:I want to become a member. How can you do that? I'm sure there are others as well?
check section 8 here
http://www.trinituner.com/UPLOADS/TTASA ... 3jul12.pdf

You need to be proposed by one member and seconded by another - these people must personally know you and they MUST be financial.

Your application will be announced and then posted for 1 month for other members to make objections.
After this you can become a member

So it takes 2 monthly meetings for you to become a member

you will need to check to see how long you need to be a member before you can vote though

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 1st, 2013, 3:31 pm

you will need to check to see how long you need to be a member before you can vote though

once you are accepted as a member, & are financial, you are immediately entitled to vote.
:idea:

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 1st, 2013, 3:53 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Here is the official notice:

Dear Members,

Please be advised that a Special General Meeting will be held on:
Date: 14th March, 2013
Venue: Central Indoor Sport Arena, Saith Park, Chaguanas.

Purpose of meeting:
to elect an interim committee
details of which will be discussed at the regular monthly meeting, 14th February, 2013
Members are kindly reminded to pay their subscriptions

For and on behalf of
Mr. Vishnu Mangalsingh

The TTASA Constitution, section 16(a) states :
"Regular meetings shall be held on the second Wednesday of each month at 8:00 pm; and such meetings shall be held at a pre-arranged venue. At a Regular monthly Meeting, twenty (20) members will form a quorum."

I note that above 'official' notice shows Thursday, February 14th, 2013 as the date of the regular monthly meeting..... :? :? somebody :?

but, Duane....u fergit the title...refer to the FIA website below :
http://www.fia.com/about-fia/member-clubs?f[0]=member_club_country%3ATrinidad%20and%20Tobago

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: TTASA management dissolved - UPDATE Pg.8 SGM

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » February 1st, 2013, 4:06 pm

^ I corrected both dates above

the first email sent to the members stated 14th February as the SGM!
A correction email was sent stating the SGM will be held on 14th March.
The correct date for the SGM is 14th March 2013 and a regular monthly meeting on 13th February 2013

musbe too much excitement :|

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”