TriniTuner 24-7

Re: HELP... LOST DOG....

Postby hustla_ambition101 » January 21st, 2013, 8:08 pm

location?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » January 21st, 2013, 8:11 pm

Most likely some gunta stole him and gonna have him in the underground dogfighting rings...

Rattan Imports
Street 2NR

Postby Rattan Imports » January 21st, 2013, 8:20 pm

south area, i'm from Tableland

Breddz
Street 2NR

Postby Breddz » January 21st, 2013, 11:22 pm

Really nice dog here. Looks like a jeep boomerang bloodline. i hope u find ur dog. He has some rare markings shud b easy to recognize. I'll keep an eye out fr u in central

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

Postby matthewmazda » January 22nd, 2013, 12:34 am

hope you get him back, them men rel brave to take he
me eh going close to he at all

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » January 22nd, 2013, 12:43 am

pioneer wrote:Most likely some gunta stole him and gonna have him in the underground dogfighting rings...

this!

or cud be in a Chinese pot near u

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » January 22nd, 2013, 12:59 am

Damn they brave for real to go around him. Sorry to hear tho, hope he is found in good health soon :)

Mr. Go Slow
Riding on 16's

Postby Mr. Go Slow » January 22nd, 2013, 1:39 am

speedmelter wrote:
pioneer wrote:Most likely some gunta stole him and gonna have him in the underground dogfighting rings...

this!

The level of ignorance .... amazing.

Just FYI, a bulldog cannot be made to fight contrary to popular belief ... Has to be born and bred for the purpose. Most "pitbulls" in Trinidad are very far removed from their fighting heritage due to our breeding practices.

The vast majority of "pitbulls" are ridiculously friendly ... does no on watch TV? Dog whisperer? Pitbulls and parolees?

And " jeep boomerang bloodline" ... really? Jeep and Boomerang were a small buckskin black nosed dogs ... Not a red one in the bunch. He looks like what he is - a locally bred, red dog.

I will definitely keep my eyes open for the original poster.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » January 22nd, 2013, 4:12 am

i have yet to meet a friendly pitbull. trained subdue ones yes. not friendly. maybe to its owner. im looking at ur signature, if they are so friendly why are you so interested in the fight in the dog?

i like these dogs alot, even had one. but they do too much damage when let lose. i just hope an innocent child isnt mauled by it if it ran away.

Mr. Go Slow
Riding on 16's

Postby Mr. Go Slow » January 22nd, 2013, 8:15 am

speedmelter wrote:i have yet to meet a friendly pitbull. trained subdue ones yes. not friendly. maybe to its owner. im looking at ur signature, if they are so friendly why are you so interested in the fight in the dog?

i like these dogs alot, even had one. but they do too much damage when let lose. i just hope an innocent child isnt mauled by it if it ran away.

The internet, TV and books ... That's all I have to say to you.

Good luck in life.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » January 22nd, 2013, 8:20 am

Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:i have yet to meet a friendly pitbull. trained subdue ones yes. not friendly. maybe to its owner. im looking at ur signature, if they are so friendly why are you so interested in the fight in the dog?

The internet, TV and books ... That's all I have to say to you.

Good luck in life.

the internet, tv and books are one thing, reality is another.

bluestarz9
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby bluestarz9 » January 22nd, 2013, 11:10 am

^^^^ and thats a fact

jm3
12 pounds of Boost

Postby jm3 » January 22nd, 2013, 11:14 am

post fliers as many as you can. downplay the dogs possible monetary value. i recently went through this it is very painful just keep up hope even go and pray for him.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » January 22nd, 2013, 11:39 am

I knew some douche bag who got a free pit from someone who was forced to give it away and he insisted on beating the dog everyday so the dog can get bad to fight for money.

One day like the wild instinct kick in and the dog nearly kill he kant. He ended up in the hospital, not surprising when he get out he kill the dog.

Rattan Imports
Street 2NR

Postby Rattan Imports » January 22nd, 2013, 7:11 pm

thanks guys, not giving up...

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » January 22nd, 2013, 7:20 pm

Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

Just FYI, a bulldog cannot be made to fight contrary to popular belief ... Has to be born and bred for the purpose. Most "pitbulls" in Trinidad are very far removed from their fighting heritage due to our breeding practices.

The vast majority of "pitbulls" are ridiculously friendly ... does no on watch TV? Dog whisperer? Pitbulls and parolees?

And " jeep boomerang bloodline" ... really? Jeep and Boomerang were a small buckskin black nosed dogs ... Not a red one in the bunch. He looks like what he is - a locally bred, red dog.

Okkkk but what does that have to do with underground dogfighting rings in T&T?

They don't exist?

TriniVdub
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TriniVdub » January 22nd, 2013, 7:21 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I knew some douche bag who got a free pit from someone who was forced to give it away and he insisted on beating the dog everyday so the dog can get bad to fight for money.

One day like the wild instinct kick in and the dog nearly kill he kant. He ended up in the hospital, not surprising when he get out he kill the dog.

Well if you knew about this, u should have done something from the get go

Mr. Go Slow
Riding on 16's

Postby Mr. Go Slow » January 22nd, 2013, 10:40 pm

pioneer wrote:
Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

They don't exist?

Just shut the fack up pioneer. You are not helping anything.

Russellgold
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Russellgold » January 24th, 2013, 10:51 pm

ah feel sry 4 yuh bro
was he stolen at ur property or he ran out

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 26th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

knowing u, u might kill it, cause no dog localky seem to be worthy for u

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » January 26th, 2013, 6:26 pm

so "Mr. go slow", u hadda get orn like ah know it all so?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 26th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

Must you jump in to every single thread about pits with your know it all, boorish attitude? Jeez, we get it, you know pits and we apparently don't.

TriniVdub
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TriniVdub » January 27th, 2013, 10:46 am

De Dragon wrote:
Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

Must you jump in to every single thread about pits with your know it all, boorish attitude? Jeez, we get it, you know pits and we apparently don't.

I see nothing at all wrong with his post, especially when hes trying to correct people who say things which they know nothing about.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 27th, 2013, 11:05 am

how we so sure he know what he tlkin bout :roll:

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » January 28th, 2013, 7:35 am

Rooki3 wrote:how we so sure he know what he tlkin bout :roll:

he does, jeep line looks like this:

he prob came across a little know it all, but i don't give him wrong, too much ignorance surrounds these dogs, especially in Trinidad. What we call a pit is kinda far removed from what it used to be, we have more mongrel than anything, as these dogs contain various mastiffs, terriers and other bull type dogs. The pit is in no way naturally aggressive to humans, they do tend to have dog aggression issues, which if well socialized should not be an issue.
Before anyone asks; yes I own pits, no they're not aggressive, yes you could play with them, they can still kill you if they are allowed to, do research before you believe the hype.

howareu
Ricer

Postby howareu » January 28th, 2013, 6:05 pm

I had a pitbull once and he eat aah big screen tv just soo...I tried to get him to eat d radio but he only like b screen tv..............i say deport dem back to canada which is the original home of all pit bulls

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » January 28th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Mr. Go Slow wrote:
pioneer wrote:
Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

They don't exist?

Just shut the fack up pioneer. You are not helping anything.

Ohhh now I get it, you're part of the underground dog-fighting ring posing as a dog-lover.

Now you mad cuz you get make out, is small ting...drink ah cold enos dan.

#pitbulljedi

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » January 28th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Mr. Go Slow wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

this!

You start your post with an ignorance comment and expect anyone to take you seriously?
Knowledgeable or not, you didn't say anything there with intentions of anyone learning.
Just letting them know you know more about pitbulls and they somehow suck for that.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » January 28th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Thing is no one even asked the moron about bloodline heritage or sperm samples. Simply stated that underground dog-fighting rings exist.

Seems he got offended, could only mean he's part of it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”