Forums

So why we cant have Punishment like this

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

So why we cant have Punishment like this

Postby matthewmazda » January 22nd, 2013, 12:23 am

Iran state radio says two men have been hanged publicly after posting a video on YouTube showing them robbing and assaulting a man with a machete on a Tehran street.

The execution was carried out Sunday after officials called for a speedy investigation and trial because of public outrage. The video emerged in early December and was later shown on state TV.
The two men, both 24, were convicted of "waging war against God," a broad charge that can cover actions ranging from anti-state organizing to violent assaults.

The semiofficial ISNA news agency says nearly 300 people witnessed the hangings.

ISNA said two accomplices received sentences that included 10 years in prison and 74 lashes each.

Saw this in Monday Newsday.
It wouldnt affect the older criminals and them but
might just stop the upcoming ones

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Re: So why we cant have Punishment like this

Postby Soul Collector » January 22nd, 2013, 1:01 am

I duno when d MC they going to implement this yes. Start hanging from a side, mass hangings. Clear out d facking prison. Take all that money they using to feed them and house them and do sumn constructive.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » January 22nd, 2013, 1:10 am

I would welcome that but our problem is our bureaucracy. How do we effectively enforce our laws without the bureaucracy.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 22nd, 2013, 3:22 am

Oh hmm, you know what had happened right... was that this one witness lied under cross examination in court, even though he was under oath! Turns out that he actually did not see THAT man pull the trigger but was coerced into making this false statement because the real killer's gang had his family at ransom.

But 13 years later this false witness realize he could not live with this lie and confessed in a sworn statement what really happened, so so sorry that an innocent man who had nothing to do with the incident on that day was in jail for the last 12 years. (He had actually just tripped on a pavement stone and fell in the drain just as the shot rang out).

oh wait what? He's dead?! How? The State executed an innocent man? Hanged him in public and let the Bane-Gotham masses jeer and go Hoorah wild for justice? How the hell that happened?!
Oh that's right...

That innocent man is you.
:|

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 22nd, 2013, 3:27 am

So what, all the people in jail innocent????

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 22nd, 2013, 3:30 am

No, of course not, but is one single death of an innocent citizen, who the State is supposed to protect, a suitable compromise or acceptable "collateral damage" and the most effective method of combating these levels of crime and hate in the country?

The blood is on your hands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrongful_execution#Specific_examples

Just filling in the usual rah rah rah meow arguments before the dawn.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » January 22nd, 2013, 7:40 am

Trinidad needs to do this and quickly, all of these upcoming youths with criminal intent should be dealth with in a swift manner.
We really have an excess of worthless young people whos goal in life is to steal a b14 and drive like there are no laws, they should be all HUNG, make society safer.

kaylex
Riding on 16's

Postby kaylex » January 22nd, 2013, 10:09 am

Nah boy .. i find the archaic to be honest... Once our detection rates improve .. and state attornies are given real evidence to prosecute.. and until we have a foolproof legal system that ensures conviction .. we ent going a place.. Public Hangings wont solve nothing if we dont have proper techniques and expertise to do proper detection..

Video evidence in Trinidad and Tobago is still not permissible in court... we joking still.... we dont even have material witnesses...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 22nd, 2013, 10:27 am

Hanging for robbery with assault....kinna harsh if you ask me.
And what if you end up like the case last week in South Trinidad where a man was in jail for seven years cuz a girl say he rape she when he didn't.

W2J
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby W2J » January 22nd, 2013, 12:05 pm

camera tricks I guess.

Iran state radio says two men have been hanged publicly after posting a video on YouTube showing them robbing and assaulting a man with a machete on a Tehran street.

maj. tom wrote:Oh hmm, you know what had happened right... was that this one witness lied under cross examination in court, even though he was under oath! Turns out that he actually did not see THAT man pull the trigger but was coerced into making this false statement because the real killer's gang had his family at ransom.

But 13 years later this false witness realize he could not live with this lie and confessed in a sworn statement what really happened, so so sorry that an innocent man who had nothing to do with the incident on that day was in jail for the last 12 years. (He had actually just tripped on a pavement stone and fell in the drain just as the shot rang out).

oh wait what? He's dead?! How? The State executed an innocent man? Hanged him in public and let the Bane-Gotham masses jeer and go Hoorah wild for justice? How the hell that happened?!
Oh that's right...

That innocent man is you.
:|

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » January 22nd, 2013, 1:08 pm

maj. tom, yuh eh mad if yuh talkin to yourself eh.
But yuh see when yuh answerin yuhself too? :lol:
Fully agreed though.
It's barbaric and a step backwards.
And seriously, nobody had an issue with the "waging war against God" thing, which can be almost anything?

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » January 22nd, 2013, 1:10 pm

i'm against hanging, all it takes is a few police officers who doh like yuh to pin something on you.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 22nd, 2013, 1:13 pm

matthewmazda wrote:Iran state radio says two men have been hanged publicly after posting a video on YouTube showing them robbing and assaulting a man with a machete on a Tehran street.

The execution was carried out Sunday after officials called for a speedy investigation and trial because of public outrage. The video emerged in early December and was later shown on state TV.
The two men, both 24, were convicted of "waging war against God," a broad charge that can cover actions ranging from anti-state organizing to violent assaults.

The semiofficial ISNA news agency says nearly 300 people witnessed the hangings.

ISNA said two accomplices received sentences that included 10 years in prison and 74 lashes each.

Do you really want to live like that?
An inept democracy is tons better than a theocratical police state.
Look at the same examples you quoted, and how they live on a day to day basis.

TriniC6
Riding on 13's

Postby TriniC6 » January 22nd, 2013, 1:23 pm

matthewmazda wrote:Iran state radio says two men have been hanged publicly after posting a video on YouTube showing them robbing and assaulting a man with a machete on a Tehran street.

I guess they don't know about video editing, videos today can be made to look like something that is not real, so are we going to hang a person not knowing the Authenticity of a video, if so, we can hang anybody we don't like buy falsifying video and playing it to the public.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » January 22nd, 2013, 1:27 pm

How about you phaggot cave dwellers pack up and go live in iran if it's the system you all desire?

TriniC6
Riding on 13's

Postby TriniC6 » January 22nd, 2013, 1:47 pm

Rooki3 wrote:i'm against hanging, all it takes is a few police officers who doh like yuh to pin something on you.

I agreed :wtf: They do that every day and yes there are many innocent people making jail, I am aware of it because they did it to me before, When I was a kid, 18 years old I used to friend with a girl and a policeman was in love with her also, he came to my house late one night and placed some Bush Rum inside my fence and in between a wall under my house, there was a road next to the fence on the side of my house. He then came back at 4.00am with a crew of police and a search warrant to raid my house, he and another officer took out the illegal rum and showed it to the sergeant, they arrested me and kept me in the police precinct in Siparia for the weekend which was Siparia fete weekend and I had to stay there until Tuesday to see a judge and get bail (no bail for illegal drugs and substances until you face a judge) which was the law. After a few thousand dollars and a guilty policeman who failed to testified made me a free man.
My point is, innocent people makes jail everyday because of crooked policemen who dislike you for their personal reasons.

DFC
2NRholic

Postby DFC » January 22nd, 2013, 2:39 pm

Oh iran is such a nice place to live in right /sarcasm

These type of punishment exists there and even worse too, but why is there still crime?
Does it deter criminal activity in anyway?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”