Forums

Outrage & Justice

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

canada
Street 2NR

Outrage & Justice

Postby canada » April 12th, 2013, 7:53 pm

Just asking - how come a drunk police officer who killed and severely injured civilians is out of jail with evidence lost/tampered with, etc. and a drunk civilian who injured a child is locked up?

Shouldn't we all be asking this question and seek justice for the people who cannot defend themselves?

Their is power in numbers - this could happen to our family - we should all be outrage at this injustice!

Their must be a lawyer here on TriniTuner who is willing to work "Pro Bono" to help the cause. Why don't we all start a petition and keep this in the forefront?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Outrage & Justice

Postby pioneer » April 12th, 2013, 8:02 pm

Yeah I say let's move to have the old man released. He is diabetic and there's no proof he was "drunk"

I'm with you OPIE

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 12th, 2013, 8:03 pm

canada wrote:Their is power in numbers

Their must be a lawyer

Their must be jostiss :|

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » April 12th, 2013, 8:39 pm

rmlmv
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rmlmv » April 12th, 2013, 8:40 pm

because trinidad = sheit!

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » April 12th, 2013, 8:44 pm

rmlmv wrote:because trinidad = sheit!

n with a mentality like that it will stay that way

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 12th, 2013, 8:50 pm

canada wrote:Just asking - how come a drunk police officer who killed and severely injured civilians is out of jail with evidence lost/tampered with, etc. and a drunk civilian who injured a child is locked up?

Shouldn't we all be asking this question and seek justice for the people who cannot defend themselves?

Their is power in numbers - this could happen to our family - we should all be outrage at this injustice!

Their must be a lawyer here on TriniTuner who is willing to work "Pro Bono" to help the cause. Why don't we all start a petition and keep this in the forefront?

so after a breathalyser reading of zero and no medical proof YOU know he was drunk based on him allegedly have a bottle of alcohol in his car, or maybe the doctor and medical staff are in cohorts with the police so they deliberately had a machine not calibrated?

btw having personal knowledge of the incident and the person involved prepare to produce more froth as you talk more rubbish because evidence>political points/public appeasement

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 12th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Raptor ha Jostiss lubricant and protectant FS by de case

canada
Street 2NR

Postby canada » April 12th, 2013, 8:57 pm

All a possibility. We know how a friend of a friend can get things done/lost. How difficult is it to calibrate the machine every time it is used so it is ready to go. We can understand a person being disoriented after an accident but smelling of alcohol is a definite giveaway.

This case have "cover-up" written all over it as per hundreds of other cases in T&T.

Rooki3
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rooki3 » April 12th, 2013, 8:59 pm

ITT jostiss is demanded

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » April 12th, 2013, 9:01 pm

So where is the person who see the alco fall out?i want to know how the back of the car looking like it was hit,where the eye witness why he don't go by his mp and spill his guts?And while he saying what he see,maybe he can give some info on crime in his village one time.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 12th, 2013, 9:05 pm

canada wrote:All a possibility. We know how a friend of a friend can get things done/lost. How difficult is it to calibrate the machine every time it is used so it is ready to go. We can understand a person being disoriented after an accident but smelling of alcohol is a definite giveaway.

This case have "cover-up" written all over it as per hundreds of other cases in T&T.

wait you smelled the guy? Wow awesome looking forward to seeing your witness statement, based on your "facts" you'd prob send it via BBM

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » April 12th, 2013, 9:08 pm

eliteauto wrote:
canada wrote:Just asking - how come a drunk police officer who killed and severely injured civilians is out of jail with evidence lost/tampered with, etc. and a drunk civilian who injured a child is locked up?

so after a breathalyser reading of zero and no medical proof YOU know he was drunk based on him allegedly have a bottle of alcohol in his car, or maybe the doctor and medical staff are in cohorts with the police so they deliberately had a machine not calibrated?

btw having personal knowledge of the incident and the person involved prepare to produce more froth as you talk more rubbish because evidence>political points/public appeasement

What I dont get anyway is.....if it wasnt a 5o who kill the ppl it would have ALL this outrage and BS protest? So the fact that its a police who may have had a bottle of alco in the car...that was cause for all the drama? They would have gone and protest still? And on what grounds anyway? All they have to go on is well is a police we want jostiss and we see ah bottle so..yeah.

Steueps.

canada
Street 2NR

Postby canada » April 12th, 2013, 9:19 pm

I don't understand what you are saying - your ranting does not make sense.

Whether or not it was a police officer - what happened is wrong and the perpetrator should be brought to justice immediately.

If it was your relatives, I wonder what your thoughts would be?

I wonder who the perpetrator is connected to - hence the long delay with the investigation, etc., etc., etc.?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 12th, 2013, 9:31 pm

canada wrote:I don't understand what you are saying - your ranting does not make sense.

]Whether or not it was a police officer - what happened is wrong and the perpetrator should be brought to justice immediately.

I wonder who the perpetrator is connected to - hence the long delay with the investigation, etc., etc., etc.?

break it down for me, define justice here, explain why due process means a "connection" is involved.

If it were my relatives I would have cried, celebrated their lives and because I am a critical thinking practical individual I would seek to understand the process involved become aware of my legal options and not be crying out for blood and jostiss

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 12th, 2013, 9:34 pm

dey really wha da walkover jed

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » April 12th, 2013, 9:52 pm

canada wrote:I don't understand what you are saying - your ranting does not make sense.

Whether or not it was a police officer - what happened is wrong and the perpetrator should be brought to justice immediately.

Read what I ask na tard. If it wasnt a police officer, just a regular citizen, would there have been any massive protests and all that drama? Would anyone even be THIS concerned (by anyone I mean the general public), because to be effin honest there were much more gruesome accidents in recent times and we didnt see all this setta sheit with a bunch of fools who probably not even paying taxes because they on land they have no claim to but demanding walk overs where it doe make sense cuz ppl does still cross the highways when they right NEXT to a walkover.

And if it were my relatives, elite done answer that for me as well.
Last edited by Soul Collector on April 12th, 2013, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » April 12th, 2013, 9:53 pm

dotish drunk man mash up the back of he car and d front............alco FTL!!!

canada wrote:All a possibility. We know how a friend of a friend can get things done/lost. How difficult is it to calibrate the machine every time it is used :shock: so it is ready to go. We can understand a person being disoriented after an accident but smelling of alcohol is a definite giveaway.

plz explain calibration ??

SmokeyGTi
punchin NOS

Postby SmokeyGTi » April 12th, 2013, 9:57 pm

OP yuh spell Jostiss wrong...

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 12th, 2013, 10:01 pm

canada
Street 2NR

Postby canada » April 12th, 2013, 10:15 pm

I am not asking for blood and neither are the affected families.

If due process is losing evidence, well they are doing a good job of it. If due process was really taking place, I would give the investigators kudos but we all know that phrase is just words and does not really happen in T&T. Death by natural causes or sickness is understandable but death by carelessness is not. Look at the deaths of babies in the hospitals. There are too many unsolved, long and drawn out (due process?) cases even with solid evidence, there is always delays.

The police department is definitely not serving and protecting anyone except themselves.

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » April 12th, 2013, 10:20 pm

pioneer wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*DED*

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 12th, 2013, 10:25 pm

canada wrote:I am not asking for blood and neither are the affected families.

If due process is losing evidence, well they are doing a good job of it. If due process was really taking place, I would give the investigators kudos but we all know that phrase is just words and does not really happen in T&T. Death by natural causes or sickness is understandable but death by carelessness is not. Look at the deaths of babies in the hospitals. There are too many unsolved, long and drawn out (due process?) cases even with solid evidence, there is always delays.

The police department is definitely not serving and protecting anyone except themselves.

the main witness in this matter is in hospital in critical condition, police just stalling to interview the person cause they like incapacitated or something steups police is de wuss yes they should go in the ward and shake the person and wake dem up and take a statement. canada you too bright for this forum yes hope to see you in sealots when the protests start back wanna see you on de Mirror front page chess trapping a tear gas canister ghee dem gyal ghee dem

canada
Street 2NR

Postby canada » April 12th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Just because they live in Beetham does that mean they are less of a human being and as a result should be treated so?

What about all the other evidence they have? Are you telling me that this investigation hinges on that witness only? What if the person dies - then the perpetrator is free to walk. Wow - due process at its best.

Talk about prejudices. I guess no one have really listened to words of T&T National Anthem.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 12th, 2013, 10:53 pm

canada wrote:Just because they live in Beetham does that mean they are less of a human being and as a result should be treated so?

Yes.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 12th, 2013, 10:59 pm

pioneer wrote:
canada wrote:Just because they live in Beetham does that mean they are less of a human being and as a result should be treated so?

Yes.

Having been victim to said Beethamites, i concur.

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » April 12th, 2013, 11:00 pm

Hey there opie, how you doing? I see that you have started another thread. I wish you good luck with this one, because we both know how the last one ended :wink:

Please inbox me some full body pichures (clothes optional)

Thank you and I am glad to see we are becoming friends.... :oops:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 12th, 2013, 11:02 pm

give it a rest, your bandwagonism is showing quite frankly you're looking foolish and cannot answer a single question I've posed, you mention prejudices that no one has raised here, what are you a bored housewife looking for a cause du jour? It's Sealots not Beetham btw do you even know where that is? Here are the questions again:

Post the evidence you know exists
Post what you would consider justice in this matter
Do you think that proper procedure should be abandoned in favor of a hasty arrest to pacify the masses?
Should the perpetrator be arrested on charges like Dangerous Driving, Driving without due care and attention etc and he is taken to a Magistrate and found not guilty or found guilty and not jailed but instead fined would you be satisfied?
Does the presence of a bottle in a car imply that a driver was drinking?
Does a botched up job by medical staff imply collusion with the police, if yes please explain how you arrived at this?

care to try to answer?

canada
Street 2NR

Postby canada » April 12th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Karma is a hell of a thing and the old saying - what goes around comes around immediately comes to mind. I thought we are all god's children and equal. Amazing to know, on seconds thoughts I should not be surprise at the ignorance of some among us. Your parents would be so proud of you.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 12th, 2013, 11:05 pm

canada wrote:Karma is a hell of a thing and the old saying - what goes around comes around immediately comes to mind. I thought we are all god's children and equal. Amazing to know, on seconds thoughts I should not be surprise at the ignorance of some among us. Your parents would be so proud of you.

Are you suggesting that you released stupidity somewhere earlier in life and it has come back to you?

Avoidance FTL

Guess what's coming?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”