Forums

anan@gmail.com

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: anan@gmail.com

Postby rfari » May 26th, 2013, 11:28 am

rollingstock wrote:Slippery slope that, if they are deemed unqualified to investigate the veracity of simple e-mails, how can they then continue to operate and investigate crimes committed against citizens?

:-? But isnt that the case now?

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 26th, 2013, 11:29 am

Left up to the local police this investigation will never come to an end. Kamla already said she ready to co-operate and police can have her blackberry and laptop. This is the attitude of a person that has nothing to hide

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 26th, 2013, 11:56 am

BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:It seems like the general public, the DPP, Dana Sitahal, Martin Daly, Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, and quite possibly every special interest group is calling for an international, independent investigation. Why isn't the gov't listening?

It is not just that we believe the police is incompetent, we just do not want a reason for the outcome to be claimed by either party to be tainted with political influence.

Rowley can't make irresponsible statements like he doesn't 'trust' the Asst. COP. Then goes on to give an entirely one sided version of a conversation he allegedly had with Richardson about the PM assassination plot, in which he makes the Asst. COP not only look incompetent, but bumbling as well. A lot of people who should know better are casually besmirching people's name without a shred of evidence. I have lost much of the respect I had for Dana Seetahal, and now Martin Daly, who are now blatantly saying that the COP cannot be impartial because he was appointed by the Government.

Who says they don't have a shred of evidence, a lot of people are privy to information that they can't/won't speak about in the open, more so politicians. People can behave and speak according to what they know, consciously or unconsciously, without letting everyone else know why they are behaving the way they are, he may have very good information to make what you call an irresponsible statement, that is, until you have the info he has

You're kidding right? Politicians have slandered more people under the guise of parliamentary privilege than you can count. Copy and paste email whose veracity cannot be ascertained is not evidence. Saying that you don't trust the Police to investigate is also irresponsible as they are the body entrusted with that responsibility whether Rowley likes that or not. The Police can bring in an independent body of their choosing if they lack the wherewithal to investigate this matter.

You guys living in a dream world, here in Trinidad, information is suppressed, outcomes of cases have been controlled, and there are only a few who go against the grain and try to uphold the absolute letter of the law, and they have also been put under pressure to look the other way on multiple occasions. If you don't want to accept that, no problem, but this is a fact.

And here you are claiming the emails are not evidence, what was Rowley supposed to do with it, shred it and forget it, you're the sort that we don't want as any part of the investigation, because when one sets out with their result already in mind, they would work hard to make it come through. And as I said before, these guys are privy to information that you do not have, obviously, because if you had the information, you wouldn't trust the ACP ever, of this I am sure.

Funny thing is, you guys won't even trust the police to investigate the robbery of your own home, but ready to drop this case in their hands, no caveats, lol.

You'd have us believe that you were some sort of crusader for justice, when all it appears that you have to offer is vague suppositions and your word that there is a concerted suppression of information. Typed pages purporting to be e mails is NOT evidence. Only after it has been verified as authentic is it considered evidence. There is sanitization and spin placed on information no doubt, but don't make it sound as if you have some great insight into these things when it is common knowledge.

Shango_13
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Shango_13 » May 26th, 2013, 12:32 pm

:fist: 0X

BrandoHD
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BrandoHD » May 26th, 2013, 3:48 pm

De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:You guys living in a dream world, here in Trinidad, information is suppressed, outcomes of cases have been controlled, and there are only a few who go against the grain and try to uphold the absolute letter of the law, and they have also been put under pressure to look the other way on multiple occasions. If you don't want to accept that, no problem, but this is a fact.

And here you are claiming the emails are not evidence, what was Rowley supposed to do with it, shred it and forget it, you're the sort that we don't want as any part of the investigation, because when one sets out with their result already in mind, they would work hard to make it come through. And as I said before, these guys are privy to information that you do not have, obviously, because if you had the information, you wouldn't trust the ACP ever, of this I am sure.

Funny thing is, you guys won't even trust the police to investigate the robbery of your own home, but ready to drop this case in their hands, no caveats, lol.

You'd have us believe that you were some sort of crusader for justice, when all it appears that you have to offer is vague suppositions and your word that there is a concerted suppression of information. Typed pages purporting to be e mails is NOT evidence. Only after it has been verified as authentic is it considered evidence. There is sanitization and spin placed on information no doubt, but don't make it sound as if you have some great insight into these things when it is common knowledge.

Crusader of Justice, I don't see where you got that from, but then again, I am not responsible for what you comprehend.

Secondly what have you offered thus far, the revelation that the emails are not evidence, many in here would agree, but where do we go from here, those "typed pages purporting to be emails" show intent and planning of an actual event that took place, but it seems you would shred the "typed pages" and send everyone home to watch the reruns of The Walking Dead. Out here in the real world, this has to be investigated.

You are up in arms because Rowley because and a couple others are not willing to trust the police with this investigation (what are you the crusader of there?), well if you would think back past the last nine days, I don't see how you can be willing to trust them either, things cannot always be broken down for your comfort, you must be able to take what is known and deduce the rest, but again, if up to you, we would leave this investigation in the hands of those that found a way to "spoil" blood samples, smh

Allyuh good oui

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » May 26th, 2013, 3:56 pm

isnt justine a womans name ?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 26th, 2013, 4:34 pm

BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:You guys living in a dream world, here in Trinidad, information is suppressed, outcomes of cases have been controlled, and there are only a few who go against the grain and try to uphold the absolute letter of the law, and they have also been put under pressure to look the other way on multiple occasions. If you don't want to accept that, no problem, but this is a fact.

Crusader of Justice, I don't see where you got that from, but then again, I am not responsible for what you comprehend.

Secondly what have you offered thus far, the revelation that the emails are not evidence, many in here would agree, but where do we go from here, those "typed pages purporting to be emails" show intent and planning of an actual event that took place, but it seems you would shred the "typed pages" and send everyone home to watch the reruns of The Walking Dead. Out here in the real world, this has to be investigated.

You are up in arms because Rowley because and a couple others are not willing to trust the police with this investigation (what are you the crusader of there?), well if you would think back past the last nine days, I don't see how you can be willing to trust them either, things cannot always be broken down for your comfort, you must be able to take what is known and deduce the rest, but again, if up to you, we would leave this investigation in the hands of those that found a way to "spoil" blood samples, smh

Allyuh good oui

You rush to cast the Government in a light of mistrust, but yet you blindly gobble up Rowley's version of events? Also, by your logic the entire Police force should be disbanded since they seem not capable of investigating anything. All too casually we cast aspersions on people's character without thought or care, thereby demoralising an already demoralised service.

BrandoHD
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BrandoHD » May 26th, 2013, 5:19 pm

De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Allyuh good oui

You rush to cast the Government in a light of mistrust, but yet you blindly gobble up Rowley's version of events? Also, by your logic the entire Police force should be disbanded since they seem not capable of investigating anything. All too casually we cast aspersions on people's character without thought or care, thereby demoralising an already demoralised service.

So you think that they are not demoralised by the fact the the corrupt around them is responsible for ruining the reputation of all, have you worked among them, heard them speak?

You claim that I rushed to cast the government in the light of mistrust, that made me laugh out loud, it was all done by Volney, lololol

Me, blindly gobble up Rowley's version of events, the DPP has gone on record, also calling for foreign consultation, I guess he Gobbled it up also, if up to you, the police would handle this case through n through, the "typed pages" would have been shredded and forgotten, and Section 34 would be forgotten with Volney being the mastermind behind it all, but yes, I am blindly gobbling, well yesss, take win

While you studying that is the emails are not evidence, study the evidence for the SOE and the assassination plot, 9 day mentality is real out here with you guys

OffshoreMarketing
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby OffshoreMarketing » May 26th, 2013, 5:20 pm

demoralization now this is a good topic

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 26th, 2013, 7:14 pm

BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Allyuh good oui

So you think that they are not demoralised by the fact the the corrupt around them is responsible for ruining the reputation of all, have you worked among them, heard them speak?

You claim that I rushed to cast the government in the light of mistrust, that made me laugh out loud, it was all done by Volney, lololol

Me, blindly gobble up Rowley's version of events, the DPP has gone on record, also calling for foreign consultation, I guess he Gobbled it up also, if up to you, the police would handle this case through n through, the "typed pages" would have been shredded and forgotten, and Section 34 would be forgotten with Volney being the mastermind behind it all, but yes, I am blindly gobbling, well yesss, take win

While you studying that is the emails are not evidence, study the evidence for the SOE and the assassination plot, 9 day mentality is real out here with you guys

Now you need to point out exactly where I advocate shredding and forgetting the 'evidence'. Volney? Please! Volney kept his trap shut all this time until he was fired, now you seek credibility for a man with a Paul Bunyan sized axe to grind? Also didn't Volney himself admit that he was mainly responsible for the Section 34 fiasco? I'm sorry but you are either blinded by your hate of the Government, or your adulation for the Opposition Leader. Either one smacks of the worst naivety that I've seen on these forums for quite some time.

BrandoHD
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BrandoHD » May 26th, 2013, 11:48 pm

De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
BrandoHD wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Allyuh good oui

Now you need to point out exactly where I advocate shredding and forgetting the 'evidence'. Volney? Please! Volney kept his trap shut all this time until he was fired, now you seek credibility for a man with a Paul Bunyan sized axe to grind? Also didn't Volney himself admit that he was mainly responsible for the Section 34 fiasco? I'm sorry but you are either blinded by your hate of the Government, or your adulation for the Opposition Leader. Either one smacks of the worst naivety that I've seen on these forums for quite some time.

Lol, take win Hoss

The DPP, Dana Seetahal, Martin Daly, the former President and anyone who is interested in having this matter thoroughly investigated without risk of tainted results is either blinded by hate for the present government, or has too much admiration for the Opposition Leader, take win, take it

And go ahead and gloss over the SOE and the assassination plot, and yes, Volney alone was responsible for Section 34, we all believe that :-\

The wool is over your eyes, because you want it to be there, and I don't have the time to play Alice in Wonderland with you, so take win, in 9 days time I'm pretty sure you would forget about this conversation anyway.......

Is article hits the nail on the head, so I will leave it right here: http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commenta ... smobile=y#

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 27th, 2013, 4:46 am

It is scary how Maxie sell out the man, so!

The whistle blow-back
Published:
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Maxie Cuffie

I once had access to a whistleblower, while at the TnT Mirror, who claimed to be operating in the Prime Minister’s inner circle. I never found out who the person was or what motivated him, before the communication dried up and he disappeared through the Ethernet from whence he came.

He contacted me via Facebook, using a fake profile which has since been disabled, and was able to provide regular updates on matters involving the Prime Minister and her cabal which he considered to be of public interest. He once confessed to having access to a series of e-mails between the PM’s national security adviser Gary Griffith; and Cabinet ministers—Attorney General Anand Ramlogan; Foreign Minister, Suruj Rambachan and Housing Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal.

His information, over the period we were in contact, proved to be 95 per cent correct—I insisted we would need to verify everything before publication. He even provided cell phone numbers to assist with the verification process. In the 5 per cent (when he was wrong) he provided information as to the whereabouts of the PM’s former engagements adviser Sasha Mohammed, which when we checked, proved not to be accurate and when challenged, he admitted to mistaking her name for someone else’s.

He had some minor inconsistencies too, in dates and times, but overall, I was amazed at how accurate his information consistently proved to be. On February 14, 2012, I was told that the PM was trying to have Diana De Souza, who was said to be a friend of hers from Penal, appointed as CEO of TSTT.

At the time De Souza was not even considered in the running and there was not even a hint there would need to be a replacement for then chief executive Roberto Peon. By March 21, Peon’s resignation was announced and on July 3, De Souza was announced as acting CEO.

I never tried to find out his identity. He had taken the additional precaution, he confided, of communicating with me through various Internet cafés. In any case, as the Mirror began to print his various exposés, there was a frantic attempt at the Office of the Prime Minister to find the identity of the whistleblower. The office was being swept for eavesdropping devices; employees were being vetted and subjected to polygraph tests, all in an effort to find out who was leaking the information. At least, that is what he told me.

As we continued to get information, including some on Cabinet deliberations, that he considered to be in the public interest, I urged him to be careful but, he assured me, he had taken every precaution and had no fear of being caught. I realised that the National Security apparatus was also zeroing in on me to ascertain the Mirror’s source/s of information.

I pretended not to notice. An attorney who is quite close to a senior government official who had been the subject of communication between the whistleblower and me suddenly sought to befriend me on Facebook, which was, I suspect, to gain access to my list of contacts.

Through the whistleblower, I first learnt that the Government had an obsession with journalists. There were those whom they had already compromised, others whom they were prepared to intimidate, and they had developed files on not just journalists, but influential media executives.

“Every journalist has skeletons in their closets,” the line recorded in one of the e-mails released by Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley last Monday, was a view consistent with what the whistleblower had revealed was the approach to the media adopted by key members of the current administration.

Through the whistleblower I also learnt that the Attorney General was the member of Cabinet with whom the PM was closest and that they were in constant communication by SMS and e-mail and that the PM worked best late at night. Just as it had started, the correspondence stopped abruptly, long before September 2012 and the Section 34 fiasco. I have not heard from my whistleblower since.

A lot of what I read in the Opposition Leader’s e-mail exposé, however, was consistent with my whistleblower’s information and I think the Government, by denying it as a fabrication, has played right into the whistleblower’s hands. It makes a prosecution under the Interception of Communications Act that much more difficult. The errors, I suspect, may have even been deliberate. If, as they insist, the e-mails are fabricated, it makes a conviction which carries a fine of $500,000 and a seven-year jail term, almost impossible.

The Government’s response to the e-mails has been all over the place. It has ranged from denial of ever having such an e-mail address (AG Ramlogan); it’s cut and paste (the PM, after confirming that the e-mail address was in fact hers); to a total fabrication (Roodal Moonilal).

In any case, my whistleblower could easily claim justification for his actions in not only the Prime Minister’s pledge (made on January 4, 2011) to bring legislation soon to protect people like him who were leaking information on what they considered government wrongdoing, but also, he alleged, on the fact that the PM was the recipient of similar information when she was Opposition Leader from people who were well placed in the PNM administration.

The PM, therefore, owed her election to the very whistleblowers and is now facing what is tantamount to a whistle blow-back. However things work out, one thing is for certain: we have not heard the last of the whistleblowers.

Maxie Cuffie runs a media consultancy, Integrated Media Company Ltd, is an economics graduate of the UWI and holds an MPA from the Harvard Kennedy School as a Mason Fellow in Public Policy and Management.

RedTiger
Trinituner Peong

Postby RedTiger » May 27th, 2013, 5:23 am

" High Court judge Vashist Kokaram has said if the alleged e-mail exchanges between top Government officials are true, it speaks to the lack of the quality of discretion among Trinidad and Tobago’s people. "

Then ...

" He was concerned about youths being consumed by the IT method of communication confusing the virtual world of cyberspace with the real world. "

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/We- ... 24371.html

What a joke ! Discretion ? Criminal.
Cyberspace not real ?
Bluefete bess post !

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 27th, 2013, 7:25 am

Well look ting ...

RedTiger
Trinituner Peong

Postby RedTiger » May 28th, 2013, 3:56 am

" Acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams told the T&T Guardian the police Cyber-Crime Unit which is over six years old, comprised people who had been trained in the US, UK, Korea and other parts of the world. "

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-05- ... s-will-be-‘thoroughly-investigated’

... Results thus far ???? Zero !

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 30th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Oh dear God!

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Postby ru$$ell » May 30th, 2013, 7:46 pm

RedTiger wrote:" Acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams told the T&T Guardian the police Cyber-Crime Unit which is over six years old, comprised people who had been trained in the US, UK, Korea and other parts of the world. "

i call BS on this :lol: :lol:

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 30th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Really.

I didn't know it was in existence for so long.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 30th, 2013, 10:59 pm

ru$$ell wrote:
RedTiger wrote:" Acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams told the T&T Guardian the police Cyber-Crime Unit which is over six years old, comprised people who had been trained in the US, UK, Korea and other parts of the world. "

You would be surprised about their training.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 31st, 2013, 6:46 pm

What was their training?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 31st, 2013, 7:36 pm

What exactly is an "independent investigation?"

Does foreign police have jurisdiction here?...if so under whose authority?

Who do they report to?...Rowlie? lol

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » May 31st, 2013, 8:34 pm

rollingstock wrote:
ru$$ell wrote:

Men doh even believe they exist :lol:

ECIGTT
3NE 2NR for life

Postby ECIGTT » June 4th, 2013, 9:02 pm

look how much times they calling the girl a b@tch lol. so fake

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » June 6th, 2013, 2:30 pm

beepbeepboop. doh mind me...

Integrity Commission - We can probe e-mails
By Multimedia Desk
Story Created: Jun 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM ECT
Story Updated: Jun 6, 2013 at 1:00 PM ECT
THE Integrity Commission yesterday issued a statement disclosing that it had obtained a legal opinion which advised that the IC has the power to investigate the e-mail allegations raised in Parliament by Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley.
However, the Commission noted that no decisions could only be taken until Commissioners were appointed by President Anthony Carmona.

The following is the statement -

The Integrity Commission of Trinidad and Tobago wishes to inform that, based on public statements and matters raised relative to copies of electronic mails forwarded for authentication to the Commission’s Chairman by the then President of the Republic, advice was requested from Senior Counsel as to whether those matters can be investigated by the Commission under the provisions of the Integrity in Public Life (IPLA) Act, Chapter 22:01.

The Senior Counsel has advised that the Commission indeed has the jurisdiction to consider and enquire matters where there have been breaches of the IPLA and where an offence has been committed under the Prevention of Corruption Act.

Senior Counsel’s advice was concluded as follows:

“It is clear from the above provisions and in particular section 138(d) of the Constitution and section 5(e) and (f) and section 33(a) of the Act read together with section 24(1) and (2), section 27(1) and section 29(1) of the Act that the Commission is vested with jurisdiction to investigate the matters raised in the purported e-mails to determine whether the conduct of any person who falls under the purview of the Commission is dishonest, corrupt or conducive to corruption.

“The Commission also has the jurisdiction to consider and enquire whether there have been breaches of the Act (which would include breaches of the Code of Ethics) or whether an offence has been committed under the Prevention of Corruption Act, Chap. 11:11. Of that there can be no doubt.

“It is now public knowledge that the purported e-mails are currently the subject of a police investigation which is being monitored by the Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions. It is entirely a matter for the Commission to determine whether, notwithstanding the police investigation, it wishes to exercise its own jurisdiction under the Act to carry out its own investigations utilizing its powers under the Act to determine whether the purported emails disclose dishonest or corrupt conduct, conduct conducive to corruption or breaches of the Act on the part of persons in public life or persons who fall under the purview of the Commission. It should be noted that by section 5(2) (b) of the Act, the Commission may at any time make use of the services of the police if it considers it appropriate to do so. It should further be noted that by section 34 (7), if after an investigation has been conducted, the Commission is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that an offence has been committed, it is required to make a report to the Director of Public Prosecutions who may take such action as he thinks appropriate and by section 31(3), it shall report to the Director of Public Prosecutions any breach of the Code of Conduct by a Member of Parliament.”

It should be noted that no decision can be taken by the Integrity Commission until a full Commission is appointed by His Excellency the President of the Republic and a quorum exists.’

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Int ... 28361.html

salochinnicholas
Ricer

Postby salochinnicholas » June 6th, 2013, 3:00 pm

dem emails mus be fake. look at d gmail account first of all "anan@gmail.com"..... i relllllllllllllllll doubt he cudda get dat gmail name, unless he using gmail since it was created.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » June 6th, 2013, 3:10 pm

numerous inconsistencies with the documents. we know

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » June 6th, 2013, 4:34 pm

rollingstock wrote:
ru$$ell wrote:

sbcs computer lit :lol: :lol: you are right, i am surprised, its way to advance for them :lol:

[X]~Outlaw
Riding on 16's

Postby [X]~Outlaw » June 6th, 2013, 10:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » June 7th, 2013, 12:07 am

Ogoar alltrac :grin:
Where this 'investigation'reach?

joker