Forums

anan@gmail.com

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: anan@gmail.com

Postby UML » May 11th, 2015, 8:36 pm

rfari wrote:Uml, which day was the 31st of September 2012?

Yea it fake....Yuh feel is ROWLEY type the letter or wah?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#rowleygate

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 8:40 pm

UML wrote:
rfari wrote:Uml, which day was the 31st of September 2012?

Yea it fake....Yuh feel is ROWLEY type the letter or wah?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#rowleygate

I just asking. We doh have to get defensive

UML

Postby UML » May 11th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Law firm on emailgate: Kamla/Anand Cleared

United States Intellectual Property law firm Computer Law Group LLP has cleared Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and former Attorney General Anand Ramlogan of involvement in emails produced by Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley in the “Emailgate” scandal. In a letter to Persad-Bissessar dated May 4, the law firm stated that the emails were not sent or received by hers nor Ramlogan’s email address. The letter was signed by Jack Russo, the managing partner of Computer Law Group LLP, which was hired by Ramlogan. The letter was disclosed on the Facebook page of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. RE: The Integrity Commission v. Google, Inc., N.D. Cl No. 3:14-mc-80229-WHO Dear Madam Prime Minister, I am pleased to confirm that Google, Inc. has provided the requested the information for all emails exchanged between yourself (kamlabp1@gmail.com) and former Attorney General Anand Ramlogan (anand@tstt.net.tt) for the period September 1st 2012 to September 31st 2012. This, of course, is the relevant time-frame in which certain offensive emails were alleged to have been exchanged between the two accounts, which gave rise to allegations of a criminal conspiracy. As an interested party to those proceedings, we were duly served by Google’s attorneys with the subject emails. This would have been served on the attorneys acting for the applicant, the Integrity Commission of Trinidad and Tobago. It is therefore a matter for the Integrity Commission to vindicate you by making the appropriate announcement to confirm these facts. I am pleased to advise that there has been no match for any of the emails contained in the document produced by the Leader of the Opposition, Dr Keith Rowley, which prompted the Integrity Commission’s investigation. For avoidance of doubt, none of the offending emails in that document were found to have sent from or received by kamlapb1@gmail.com and anand@tstt.net.tt . The letter was signed by Jack Russo, one of the company’s attorneys. On her Facebook page, Persad-Bissessar wrote: "This letter proves Mr. Rowley created fake emails for bogus charges. He must apologize to all the people he lied to. At the opening of Parliament, as the entire nation watched, Mr. Rowley calculatedly read fake emails and made shocking and dishonest allegations -- for the purpose of advancing his own political career. Mr. Rowley believes his political advancement is more important then the truth. The Prime Minister today emphasized that she has a duty to clear her government’s name: “I have a duty not just to myself, but to the members of our Government and to the people of Trinidad and Tobago, to have the record cleared in the Parliament now that we have the evidence from independent sources. Given that Parliament dissolves in June, if we had not done this now, Mr. Rowley’s reckless and false charges would have stayed on the Hansard record for the rest of our lifetime. Now we can move forward with our responsibility to improve the lives of the people of our nation.” Mr. Rowley was suspended because he fabricated documents with serious false charges and introduced them in Parliament. If Mr. Rowley cannot be trusted to work with integrity in the Parliament, how can we trust him to run our country?
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Law ... &smobile=y

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Cleared them of involvement in the emails. What about the substance of the emails?
He said the strength of the e-mail lay in the fact that the contents were corroborated by the developments in the country and the actions of the Government at the time.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/EMA ... &smobile=y

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 11th, 2015, 8:53 pm

Still trying to understand persons stance wrt the substance? If the email are fake hetero the substance.

Look pios now send me some pics of an email exchange between uml and fari, the substance of which is that rfari is the pillowbiter :shock:

Now the emails addresses doesn't appear to be those of the subjects mentioned but the way they carry on maybe the substance of that conversion is real seeing the way they carry on can only be repressed sexual tension.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 8:57 pm

But doesnt the email point to events that took place and were known both privately and publicly?

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 8:58 pm

And FYI, I cyar get dowry from uml so meem even gonna bother wid she

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 11th, 2015, 9:04 pm

The emails were constructed to reflect and support certain occurrences and construed in a way to ascribe blame to select individuals.

It doesn't however lend itself to be a true indicator.

Look I shouldn't even be commenting on this thread.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 11th, 2015, 9:06 pm

People still actually fightin down dem emails?

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » May 11th, 2015, 9:08 pm

pioneer wrote:People still actually fightin down dem emails?

which 1?? Rowley? or Fari biting pillow?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » May 11th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Habit7 wrote:Kamla countering "fake emails" with "fake letter"

When will it end...

trolling/10

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 9:10 pm

rollingstock wrote:The emails were constructed to reflect and support certain occurrences and construed in a way to ascribe blame to select individuals.

It doesn't however lend itself to be a true indicator.

Look I shouldn't even be commenting on this thread.

So shouldn't it be investigated regardless? From day one growley indicated and accepted that there were issues with some of the email addresses. I still don't know why we continue to harp on these discrepancies

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 11th, 2015, 9:14 pm

You just don't make baseless accusations against one of the highest office holder of the land with such meagre evidence. It doesn't matter WHO is the allegation being made against. If the positions were reversed I personally would tell KPB udfr.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 9:19 pm

Can it be considered baseless accusations when most of the events highlighted can be corroborated by actual occurrences?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 11th, 2015, 9:48 pm

After the occurrences have already taken place anyone can make up a story to suit whatever their intent.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » May 11th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Good good. So at what stage of the investigation, if any, do you make that decision?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 11th, 2015, 11:42 pm

So Anand lawyer in the USA has more rank than the Integrity Commission lawyer in the USA????????????

Very selective reporting going on here.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 11th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Emailgate: AG admits hiring foreign law firm to sue Google
By Anna Ramdass

Story Created: Aug 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM ECT

Story Updated: Aug 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM ECT
Attorney Gene­ral Anand Ramlogan yesterday disclosed he hired a foreign law firm—Computer Law Group LLP—last year to sue Google.
Ramlogan revealed this when contacted by the Express on the Integrity Commission’s move to retain the services of Gina Durham, partner and co-chair, US Social Media Practice at DLA Piper law firm.

Durham on Monday filed an application before the United States Federal Court on behalf of the Integrity Commission against Google to obtain information with respect to its emailgate investigation.

“We welcome this development, this belated legal action against Google to deliver the truth so that the malicious falsehoods about the fabricated and concocted e-mails can be exposed once and for all,” said Ramlogan.

He said the question was why it took the Integrity Commission so long to initiate such action, when from day one he (Ramlogan) had said the investigators need to look at the source of the e-mails, which is in Google servers.

“I can publicly disclose that when I rea­lised that they were not doing this, in 2013, I had already initiated legal action against Google myself in the Supreme Court of California,” said Ramlogan. “I was forced to take legal action because of the disappointing lethargic approach of the Integrity Commission because they kept focusing on the wrong direction,” he added.

Ramlogan said in the US lawsuit against Google, a subpoena was issued for Google to produce all e-mails sent and received from his e-mail account for the relevant period when the “fake e-mails” were alleged to have been sent and received.

“A similar request has been made for Google to specifically determine whether any of the alleged e-mails were sent from or received by the e-mail accou­nt of the honourable Prime Minis­ter,” said Ramlogan. Ramlogan said it was a hard legal battle over the past year, but information will soon be forthcoming to clear the allegations made. “I have also reques­ted a sworn affidav­it from Google certifying the results so that the evidence can be obtained to produce to the Integrity Commission,” said Ramlogan.

He said this action was taken in consultation with the Prime Minister, whose consent for a search to be done on her own e-mail account was obtained. “I anticipate that Google will respond in the near future and I promise to share that response with the Police Service and the Integrity Commission,” said Ramlogan.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 11th, 2015, 11:56 pm

We does real forget yuh know ...

Himself Still Investigating Himself
Posted on June 17, 2013 by The Pantomime

Despite the AG’s bold and brave response to Opposition Leader Rowley a few weeks ago in Parliament that the emails were fraudulent and he (and his govt) have nothing to hide; all the actions thus far of both him and his Prime Minister are forcing me to draw a different conclusion: like people have cocoa in the sun?

In the aftermath of Rowley’s allegations, instead of the government listening to the requests of
the population and calling for an independent investigation and stepping aside, they have instead asked Mervyn Richardson, the man responsible for investigating Assassination Gate, who is on contract, to spearhead another investigation involving Kamla and the AG.

And if it wasn’t bad enough that we have a police officer with questionable investigative skills leading the investigation, the AG and the PM are now trying to influence and thwart the investigation at every stage of the game.

Thus far we have had:

1. Richardson seizing Rowley’s compute: I can only assume it is to ascertain that Rowley didn’t create the typed transcripts himself. Yet he didn’t seize the printer to examine it to see if the documents were printed from it…because you do know printers have their own identification marks…..Richardson baffles me, he truly does. Mind you he hasn’t seized any computers from the AG, the PM, Suruj Rambachan of Gary Griffith just yet.

2. The AG paying two local IT persons to produce reports to say the typed e-mails are fake.

3. Kamla Persad-Bissessar, through her lawyer Israel Khan hiring a foreign IT Expert, Jon Berryhill, to say that the documents presented in Parliament by Rowley are fake. Mind you in his report he does say: “The authenticity of an e-mail message requires corroborating information from multiple sources. “If the authenticity of an e-mail is in question, a single-source printed copy would never be sufficient to resolve the issue,” it added. “The analysis of printed e-mails in the absence of other data can never prove its authenticity.”

4. The PM refusing to have her data devices examined unless she and her attorney are present. So much for a free and fair investigation by the police.

So, unless Persad-Bissessar and Ramlogan provided a digital archive for Berryhill to sift through how on earth can we know what is or isn’t authentic?

The saddening thing is the government will continue to interfere with this investigation and try to influence its course.

We have had Anand and Kamla bring in local and foreign experts. What next? A keynote address from a Steve Jobs hologram to say Apple thinks the e-mails are fake based on typed transcripts?

And while they are busy trying to skewer this investigation they are also fighting the Integrity Commission on another front. And making much of the meeting between Rowley and Gordon. If it’s that problematic then replace the chairperson, Kamla…but stop tampering with the investigation. And stop investigating yourself so publicly. It isn’t solving anything for anyone.

To the members of the media, I truly hope you ask Mr Berryhill the right questions:

1. What were his instructions? To form a view on the authenticity of the document handed to him or the method to authenticate the existence of the emails?

2. If his job was just to examine the printed documents, then what is the point of his report and investigation?

3. If he had access to digital files, why was he given access and not the police who are investigating?

4. Did he access reports from Google, Microsoft and TSTT, and if so, through what channels.

5. Why are the PM and AG investigating Emailgate themselves? Are they attempting to pervert the course of justice and influence the outcome of this case?

See Kamla and Anand, your hope is that the public either too stupid or too tribally loyal to ask the right questions. But we see this for what it is….whether or not those emails are true….you and your government are acting very guilty.

Pity the Law Association, DPP, President and Chief Justice wont step forward and tell the Silkened AG and PM to cease and desist. Because it seems that the silkened twins are attempting to pervert the course of justice and no one is pulling them up. Pity too that Herbert Volney of all people seems to be the most sensible voice in this enter fiasco.

Step Down and Step Aside AG and PM….or else I might start to think you’ve got something to hide.

Like we heading to Perversion of Justice in Full Dotish Mode!

Distract and Discredit
Posted on June 15, 2013 by The Pantomime

Ever since the last Motion of No Confidence wherein Keith

Rowley revealed the possibility of an exchange of emails between 3 senior government officials and their favourite lap dog, Kamla’s Fete Match Side has been in Distract and Discredit Mode…..going at Full Dotish pace too.

The discovery that Rowley and chairman of the IC had a twenty-minute meeting at Gordon’s private home to discuss whether or not Emailgate was a matter before the IC has played itself nicely into the government’s hands as yet another tool to discredit the validity of the alleged e-mails; and now, to discredit the IC and perhaps avoid going the route of an independent investigation. And while they aren’t in the wrong to question the occurrence of the meeting, the irony of this government querying private meetings is too rich. And it’s so obvious that their tactic will now be to use this meeting to avoid what the public and Opposition has been clamouring for: an independent investigation.

It didn’t take the AG more than a hot minute after Roodal Moonilal’s announcement of the
meeting in Parliament – complete with side (and snide) comments from the PM egging him on – to imply that Chairman Ken Gordon was compromised. And if you have followed the fate of this Integrity Commission it is always mired in mud and controversy….from inception. The Government knows well that the country has little faith in it; and further that UNC supporters will use any excuse to blame and label anyone and anything as PNM…..and so, a private meeting about a public matter between the Opposition Leader and the chairman of the IC takes on a particularly questionable face.

You would think that seasoned men and politicians like Rowley and Gordon would be incapable of what is obviously a very rookie move. You’d also think that Rowley, fully aware of how the last Prime Minister shot himself in the foot would avoid moves that so remind one of Patrick Manning for its abject carelessness. You would think too that Rowley by now would realise that because he is a very black Tobagonian (yes, I said it…there is a lot of colour prejudice involved here where Rowley is concerned) he is always held up to a different and much higher standard by both PNM supporters and the rest of the country.

It is unfortunate, but that is the truth of it.

You would also think too that UNC supporters and Government ministers would have less to say about public meetings being kept in private homes when:

1. Cabinet Meetings are held in the Prime Ministers home regularly.

2. The last emergency meeting to determine what happened to a Government Minister and MP was held in the Prime Minister’s home.

3. The State of Emergency was announced from the PM’s private home.

4. Budgets announcements are made from UNC political rally stages

5. The Prime Minister – a public official – works from her home and keeps sensitive and important public material there.

For the last 3 years protocol and good sense have been tossed to the wind, and because there is no Constitutional law that prevents it, the Prime Minister has gotten away with administrative murder.

Mind you, Gordon and the IC ensured there was an aide memoire that recorded the meeting. I wonder if we ever get minutes of Kamla’s private Cabinet meetings?

The AG’s hounding of the Integrity Commission’s Chairman today will have an impact on Emailgate.

Two days ago the AG announced rather loudly that he was recusing himself from Emailgate. He was handing over the investigation to the Central Authority, a body that falls within his Office of the Attorney General and headed by Netram Kowlessar. The AG has pointed out that the Central Authority is independent. My concern now is how independent is Kowlessar: a man who first shot to public attention as a member of the Anti-Kidnapping Squad in 2002, thereafter became a defence attorney and after a handful of cases was appointed by this regime as the head of the Central Authority. I’m concerned. I hope in his case it was merit and not cronyism that got him the job.

Having now raised questions about the integrity of Ken Gordon and the independence of the Commission itself, I feel quite certain that any call for an independent investigation into Emailgate by an Integrity Commission will be shot down by the AG and his government using this meeting as the reason.

I continue to maintain that the only thing that will lay Emailgate to rest is an independent investigation that allows us to get at DIGITAL files……but in the meantime we do have a by-election in Chaguanas West to entertain and distract us, not so?

De Vice Cyah Done!

Himself Investigating Himself
Posted on June 9, 2013 by The Pantomime

I’ve been watching Emailgate evolve, because I really wanted to see if the PP Govt would actually launch an independent unhindered investigation….and Kamla and her Small Goal squad haven’t let me down.

Today’s Express story should get you angry…because we have yet another instant of the Attorney General interfering with an investigation.

The AG says the emails are fake.Now In a serious and sensible country lemme tell you what would have happened.

1. The investigation would have been suruj in orange shirthanded over to an independent body. If not, it certainly wouldnt be put into the hands of a police officer whose credibility is already compromised in the public’s mind and who is on contract with the Police Service and therefore dependent on the good will of others for his job to be renewed.

2. The investigators would be attempting to determine if the PHYSICAL TRANSCRIPTS that Dr Rowley produced actually have DIGITAL versions. Not the BS we have been getting over the past weeks of people looking at type written pages to determine whether they are real or not. There is NO WAY you can determine if the e-mails are real from typed pages. Instead, what is needed is an expert in Forensic IT, someone who can tests the computers/cellphones/ipads etc of the various parties involved to find the corresponding digital files.

Instead we have Kamla, Anand and Suruj making asses of candidate_keith-rowley-lgthrough Richardson. To date the only computer he has seized is Rowley’s. Is Rowley’s name on the e-mail thread? Then why was his computer seized? Why haven’t the computing devices of the folks named in the email threads seized?

Why are typed pages the only thing being examined by Richardson?

Is Richardson trying to make this investigation fail?

3. If I am to believe everything written in that Express story today, then it seems too that the AG is spearheading this investigation. The Office of the AG doesn’t have the power to investigate an alleged crime…that is the DPP’s job, yet here we have a case of Ramlogan not only providing a statement, but:

1. Drawing a conclusion in his official statement, while a matter is still under investigation.

2. Hiring his own “experts” and paying them to produce a report that says typed pages are not the real emails. Is a court case going on that we don’t know about? Why are experts being paid to give evidence? Why are experts being hired to examine typed pages?

How can a public official who is under investigation be leading and influencing the investigation? Is that legal? Is it ethical?

Why is it that the Police investigation refuses to do the first practical thing and seize the computing devices of the persons named on the email thread and have the email archives for these people retrieved and checked?

In short….why is the Investigation being done Ass Backwards?

Is it that the Government wants it to fail?

Is it that Kamla and Co have something to hide?

Why wont President Anthony Carmona appoint a new board at Ken Gordon the Integrity Commission so the public has the chance to call for an independent investigation? The powers we think he have disappear?

Full steam ahead in Full Dotish Mode!

#Keep Calm and Change Yuh Password!
Posted on May 23, 2013 by The Pantomime

Three days ago Keith Rowley had my jaw on the floor….three days later it’s still there, but for entirely different reasons.

By now you’ve heard about EmailGate, or as I like to call it: Keep Calm and Change Yuh PassWord!

Opposition Leader Keith Rowley lead another No Confidence Motion against Kamla and her Motley Crew, this time levelling allegations that were nothing short of criminal against the Prime Minister, the AG, the Minister of Labour, Works, The Kitchen, The Kitchen Sink Toute Bagai and everyone’s favourite lapdog and baggage carrier, Gallery Griffith.

According to 30+ email exchanges read out by Rowley in Parliament on Monday, the PM and AG were well aware of the implications of S34, and were so pissed off at the diligence of reporter Denyse Renne, and DPP Roger Gaspard that they were conspiring to tap the phones of the DPP’s office, offer him a position on the judiciary as a bribe, and were considering doing harm to Ms Renne.

At the centre of this latest political shitstorm seemed to be the AG…or rather, his email accounts. One appeared to be anan@gmail.com while the other was a TSTT address.

Much ado was made about whether or not a person can have an email address shorter than 6 symbols in Parliament…had any of the MPs on either side of the house deigned to use their Ipads to conduct a Google search (see what I did there?) they would have gotten the answer in quick time and spared me sighing heavily at the monstrous stupidity of the proceedings. But you see, the last three days showed me in blatant terms how little we know about technologyin this country…and further how little we know about using it to build a case.

Dr Rowley took a massive gamble accusing the government of conspiring against the office of the DPP and conspiring to harm a citizen of the country with just a pile of transcripts. To have pulled it off successfully what was required were digital files or actual screen shots of the e-mails so that the members of the doubting public would have irrefutable proof, create a significant hue and cry and catapult the powers into action.

In Rowley being the accuser, he had to realise that the burden of proof fell on him, and like the proverbial victim in a rape case, it was he who was on trial and not the perpetrator of the act of violation….unless of course, he playing coy and allowing the PP to hang themselves with their exuberance. But, again, even that is risky, unless he holding all the trump in his hands.

Without those digital files it all boiled down to playing the blame game….yet again. It is a game the country has been caught up in for the past 3 years and it has gotten old and tired. Despite the numerous scandals and missteps this government has gotten itself embroiled in, this Motion of No Confidence had the potential to land a PM, an AG and a senior government Minister in jail had it been handled right.

Now, three days later, with Keith pointing fingers and Kamla sticking out her tongue and saying prove it, we have the country right back where it started…wondering who lying. And all of this just mere months away from a Local Government Elections and a By-Elections.

Ironically enough, it is Rowley who may be hardest hit from this, because once again the question of the type of leader he will be is raised. In fact, Kamla had a ball with that question in Parliament today..and showed us just how petty and vindictive she can be.

The further irony is that with some team work from his small bench of MPs, the Opposition could have come out looking better. Instead, with the formidable Mr Imbert missing they seemed unprepared to properly discuss and dissect the implications of an electronic paper trail of a conspiracy.

You see, while it is possible for the email accounts of 4 people to be hacked and controlled remotely….it is impossible for the owners of these email accounts to not notice the emails that are being sent to and from their accounts…unless they were never checking them. And if, as the AG admits, the TSTT account is his primary account, then surely he should have noticed all of those e-mails moving back and forth…unless they want us to believe that they don’t check email at all and Keith was controlling 4 accounts remotely and e-mailing himself all hours of the day and night through their accounts.

See, here’s my take on where these e-mails came from…and I am using myself as an example.

I have a tablet and a smart phone….I have all of my email accounts stored on both devices. If I lost a device I’d have to change the password on all of the accounts through my computer or another smart device, and hope that my files weren’t all saved to the device’s internal memory storage. If I bought a new device like say a smart phone, I’d have to make sure I wiped the old phone before selling it or giving it away….something tells me that a device from one of the persons got lost, stolen, sold or misplaced….and friends of the Opposition got their hands on it and got the information.

Given that the starring figure in all of these e-mails seems to be the AG….I’m willing to bet it is either his blackberry or tablet…..I’d faster go with phone because so many messages were sent late in the night and were one liners….the larger a device is, the more we type. We tend to keep our phones on or close to us late at nights. Also, on phonse we tend to send quick, one-line responses.

If Stephen Williams wasn’t such a compromised Commissioner of Police, if we had a serious cyber crimes unit here, if the Integrity Commission actually functioned and if the President had the power he thinks he has….there would be an independent investigation and the first thing to be done would be to confiscate the devices of these individuals and to ask their email hosts for transcripts on the dates Rowley gave….

But this was a rape trial. Rowley accused them of freaking us over….it was up to him to prove there was unwanted penetration…and before he managed to accomplish that in Parliament…he pulled out.

Keep Calm and Change Yuh Password!

https://rhodabharath.wordpress.com/tag/anand-ramlogan/

Lance
punchin NOS

Postby Lance » May 12th, 2015, 2:01 am

Just a quick question.

The email seems to vindicate the email address "anand@tstt.net.tt

Isn't the issue at hand concerned with anan@gmail.com?

UML

Postby UML » May 12th, 2015, 5:00 am

I await the very outspoken Dr Winford James, Father Harvey, Reginald Dumas, Fixin T&T, Chamber of Commerce, MSJ, Jack Warner, Roget, etc.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 6:54 am

https://ttbusinessforums.com/threads/ho ... sure.6307/

Hoping for E-mailgate closure

Published:
Friday, August 15, 2014

Actions taken by the Integrity Commission and Attorney General Anand Ramlogan to advance investigations into the E-mailgate scandal offer hope for closure in this controversial matter, which has been a dark cloud hanging over the country for more than a year. There will be great interest in the outcome of the Integrity Commission’s application, filed on Monday in the US District Court in California, for an order directing Google to provide information on some of the e-mail addresses named in E-mailgate.

Also anxiously awaited is the result of separate action against Google—commissioned by the AG last year but only made public on Wednesday—through the foreign law firm Computer Law Group LLP. For too long there has been slow or no progress by the various entities involved, including the police and the Central Authority, an agency under the purview of the AG’s Office.

These recently revealed actions offer the prospect of the possible verification or dismissal of issues that were first raised by Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley in Parliament on May 20, 2013. The country has been waiting since then for some very important questions to be definitively answered one way or the other.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 6:54 am

Where is the official letter from Google saying that the e-mails are false?

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » May 12th, 2015, 7:22 am

Why is the former AG filed a subpoena against Google for his own email account?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 8:07 am

greggle71 wrote:Why is the former AG filed a subpoena against Google for his own email account?

To clear himself?? Just mad it worse imo.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 8:09 am

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 8:16 am

Lawyer: Unearth co-conspirators to evil plot

As California court blocks IC action against Google...

Renuka Singh
Published:
Monday, August 25, 2014

Attorney General Anand Ramlogan hugs his attorney Pamela Elder SC following a press conference where he sought to clear his name in the E-mailgate scandal yesterday. PHOTO: MICHEAL BRUCE

The e-mails that triggered the 15 month long E-mailgate scandal are fake. Attorney General Anand Ramlogan yesterday produced confirmation from Google Inc invalidating the e-mails read out in Parliament by Opposition leader Dr Keith Rowley in May last year. Ramlogan was accompanied by his lawyer, Senior Counsel Pamela Elder and his US-based counsel, partner at Computerlaw Group LLP Chris Sargent, on Skype, who explained the legal procedure that led to that determination.

Sargent also said that a “notice of pendency of other action or proceeding” was filed in the same California court yesterday to block the current Integrity Commission legal action against Google as it would be a duplication of the efforts and would provide the same information that is already in hand. The three spoke with the media at the AG’s office on St Vincent Street, Port-of-Spain.

Sargent said the notice was electronically filed yesterday and informs the court that the information being sought by the commission from Google has already been provided. Ramlogan said this was just one of the many fouled Rowley-driven conspiracies against him.

“It is my intention to sue Dr Rowley for malicious defamation of character,” Ramlogan said, adding that he would also advise Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar and the other ministers mentioned in the e-mails to do the same.

He said though Rowley first mentioned the matter in Parliament, where he is protected by parliamentary privilege, he repeated the e-mails on platforms in the public domain.

“I do not buy for one moment that he got them in his letterbox,” Ramlogan said. “It has been a long journey with a cloud of suspicion unnecessarily lurking and hanging over my head. But I am very happy that this revelation and vindication has come.”

Ramlogan described the past 15 months as a “trying time,” saying it was the first time he was ever accused of any criminal wrongdoing. Elder described the e-mails as “forged” and “diabolical.”
“The essence of those documents, the meat of it, is that those documents which were passed off, which were laid in the House by the Honourable Leader of the Opposition, they are not authentic,” she said.

“Not only are they not authentic, they did not emanate from the e-mail account of the Honourable Prime Minister of T&T and the Honourable Attorney General,” Elder said. She said they had been saying from inception that the first course of action should be to access the servers and not the private computers of the Prime Minister, the Attorney General or the other ministers.

“I would be immediately writing to the acting Commissioner of Police, the Integrity Commission and the Director of Public Prosecutions to do all that is necessary to unearth the co-conspirators to this evil plot,” she said.
Elder said she would send a copy of the Google documents to Rowley. “That is the proper thing to do, let him read for himself, and we await his response,” she said.

Sargent said the notice to block the Integrity Commission was sent to its US-based lawyers and the judge responsible for the case. That notice to the California court, which Ramlogan provided, says Ramlogan’s query to Google was more detailed and requested more information on the e-mails than that of the Integrity Commission.
“The Integrity Commission, which seeks similar discovery related to its investigation of Mr Ramlogan and Mrs Persad-Bissessar, has only now embarked upon this process,” that document states.

Google confirms: E-mails not located
Google’s response, signed by its Custodian of Records, Chi Nguyen, stated that the e-mail address anand@tstt.net.tt was an active account but that Google was “unable to locate records showing e-mails received from or sent to the accounts.”
“Google certifies that it has located no e-mails sent to or from the Google apps account anand@tstt.net.tt to or from the gmail account kamlapb1@gmail.com on September 2012,” the document noted.

That document also shows that Ramlogan leveraged on Google on August 26, 2013 “seeking information related to a series of alleged e-mail accounts and e-mails allegedly sent from and to those accounts.”
When Ramlogan was asked why he chose not to divulge that information then, Elder said it was she who instructed him to remain quiet on the issue up until now.

Google, according to the document, searched all the e-mails relating to the Prime Minister and Ramlogan mentioned that Rowley read out in May 2013 as part of his motion of no confidence against the Prime Minister.

The search included anan@gmail.com, anand@tstt.net.tt, anan@gmail.com@gmail.com, kamlapb1@gmail.comgmail.com, and kamlapb1@gmail.com.
In a text exchange with the T&TGuardian yesterday, Dr Keith Rowley said he has “no interest in the private affairs of Mr Ramlogan.”

“To the best of my knowledge when the information was introduced in the Parliament there was a request for an investigation. It has since been revealed that there was a police investigation for over a year and more recently an investigation by the Integrity Commission. These are the State’s efforts. I will be guided by that,” Rowley said.

Commission chairman: No comment
In a brief interview with the T&T Guardian yesterday, Integrity Commission chairman Ken Gordon said he would not be able to comment until he saw the documents.
“This is the first I am hearing of it. I have to see the documents before I make a comment,” Gordon said. When asked whether the T&T Guardian could have them delivered to him, he declined. “I am sorry, I am unavailable today,” he said.

flashback
On May 19, 2013 Dr Rowley filed a motion of no confidence against the Prime Minister, reading a series of damning e-mails that he claimed had been dropped in his mailbox. The e-mails implicated the Prime Minister, the Attorney General and Local Government Minister in several conspiracies and cover-ups against the DPP, a plot to harm a journalist and payments to an unnamed person.

The alleged e-mail thread included the Prime Minister, the Attorney General, current Minister of National Security Gary Griffith, Local Government Minister Dr Surujrattan Rambachan and Housing Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal

Persad-Bissessar and Ramlogan admitted to owning each of the e-mail addresses but denied ever being involved in any conspiracy. They also denied any knowledge of the e-mails. Persad-Bissessar referred the matter immediately to the acting Commissioner of Police, who then assigned deputy commissioner of police Mervyn Richardson to the case.

In the months that followed the case dominated the media, eventually fading until the Integrity Commission by-passed the local Central Authority and secured a US-based attorney to sue Google for the information earlier this month.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2014-08- ... -evil-plot

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 8:18 am

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 8:19 am

Integrity Commission filing in California, USA

http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/v ... historical
Last edited by bluefete on May 12th, 2015, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 12th, 2015, 8:20 am

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/US- ... ena-Google

News
US court gives Integrity Commission green light to subpoena Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 | 7:43 AM

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (Trinidad Express) -- The Integrity Commission has won its legal battle to have Google Inc provide information on three e-mail accounts, believed to be connected to Attorney General Anand Ramlogan and Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, as part of its investigation into Emailgate.

A judgment handed down by the United States District Court has stated the Integrity Commission’s subpoena to Google Inc in connection with its Emailgate probe has met “both statutory requirements and discretionary factors”.

The judgment was handed down by US District Judge William Orrick of the Northern District of California Court on August 14.

“On August 11, 2014 the Integrity Commission of Trinidad and Tobago requested the court’s assistance under 28 U.S.C. 1782 in issuing a subpoena to Google Inc,” the Order granting the subpoena application stated.

“The subpoena seeks information for the e-mail accounts “anand@gmail.com”, “anand@tstt.net.tt” and “kamlapb1@gmail.com” which the Commission represents is relevant to a criminal investigation into possible governmental corruption.

“Because the application meets both the statutory requirements and discretionary factors I must consider in deciding whether to grant it, the application is granted,” the order stated.

According to a footnote in the court document, Google says the e-mail address anan@gmail.com does not exist but the Integrity Commission said in its motion it believed the address was incorrectly copied so it is asking any information pertaining to anand@ gmail.com to be preserved.

In his ruling, Orrick says he granted the subpoena for several reasons:

1) Google itself is not the subject of the case and since it’s out of the jurisdiction of Trinidad and Tobago law enforcement, any evidence will be unobtainable without Google’s help.

2) There is no evidence the request is an attempt to circumvent foreign proof-gathering restrictions or any country’s policies.

3) It’s not “intrusive or burdensome.” It’s only a request for information concerning three accounts and an affidavit to authenticate...and according to the document, one of the owners, Anand Ramlogan, has given consent to search his TSTT account which is operated by Google.

Ramlogan has denied having a gmail account and Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has never confirmed if the gmail account belongs to her.

Google now has the right to modify or quash the subpoena within 14 days.

If it does that, the Integrity Commission will then have another 14 days to appeal.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”