Forums

anan@gmail.com

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: anan@gmail.com

Postby rspann » July 20th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Scariest part of this whole debacle is that we see the intelligence of our PM being exposed for the world to see.
If the emails were not real ,why try to prove that they are? The AG and Nat Sec ministers also agree they are real.
If however by some stretch of reality they are real, then why did you appoint someone who was deeply involved in it to head the Police Service?
If there are those here who believe Growlers, just answer my question and help me to see the rationale.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 20th, 2019, 9:18 pm

i does always remember the first response.

rollingstock wrote:So forkin fake it's too funny.

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » July 20th, 2019, 9:22 pm

let that womanizer hush he mc

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 21st, 2019, 6:35 am

rspann wrote:Scariest part of this whole debacle is that we see the intelligence of our PM being exposed for the world to see.
If the emails were not real ,why try to prove that they are? The AG and Nat Sec ministers also agree they are real.
If however by some stretch of reality they are real, then why did you appoint someone who was deeply involved in it to head the Police Service?
If there are those here who believe Growlers, just answer my question and help me to see the rationale.

One can infer so much from everybody's actions.

Some where earlier on here I said they both full of chit.

If KPB was innocent why the fight to hand over evidence and the refusal to do so when she and crew met with the TTPS ?

We confronted with a PM that may have created or been duped.
We have an ex PM who went to great lengths to avoid being investigated but" has nothing to hide" ....alongside Israel and the foreign data expert.
We have a CoP who sent in his gadgets early on now leading the charge. Plea bargain.
And we have that chithong Volney saying it true.....

The only inescapable conclusion one can draw is that we in a frisking mess when it comes to the political directorate.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 21st, 2019, 7:30 am

I agree, but the only explanation I would venture is that they wanted to protect their private calls and messages( we don't know what they might have on the phone that needed to be hidden/removed other than what pertained to the investigation) or was scared of the police and reporters making their business public. This is a real threat in TT where we see the police leaking pics and info all the time. You could imagine if they handed up their phones and then we find out about Horner man/ Goat/woman , money , bribes etc? The irrelevant data was filtered by the FBI from what they revealed and then the rest was analyzed for the investigation.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 21st, 2019, 7:48 am

i does feel sick i does have to bat for unc. cause i dont want to. but:

https://news.power102fm.com/prime-minis ... to-police-

within one month of the police investigation being started, kamla gave up her pc.

rowley, went to the prime minister with info concerning a murder plot. and it took 6 months before it reach police/dpp.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 21st, 2019, 9:02 am

rspann wrote:I agree, but the only explanation I would venture is that they wanted to protect their private calls and messages( we don't know what they might have on the phone that needed to be hidden/removed other than what pertained to the investigation) or was scared of the police and reporters making their business public. This is a real threat in TT where we see the police leaking pics and info all the time. You could imagine if they handed up their phones and then we find out about Horner man/ Goat/woman , money , bribes etc? The irrelevant data was filtered by the FBI from what they revealed and then the rest was analyzed for the investigation.

Well the gaps that exist on all sides could fit 0,1, or 15 conspiracies relating to this and other comms that may exist.

Rowley correct for bringing it to Parliament....it eh for him to investigate....

KPB as PM called for the TTPS to investigate. She is right.It eh for her to investigate either

When KPB called for the investigation...she stated that while she knows its false....the investigation HAD to be done given the content of the emails.

So arguably both of the main personalities acted properly.

IMHO the thing was muddled after that.

Seems to me...that we seeing where both sides lose in this case since nothing can be concluded.
A conclusive result would have done real damage to the losing side.
As it is...everybody smeared with tootz that was pelt.
The result is that everyone now is convinced the other side crookeder than before.

Given ALL the events in that and other matters-I'm hard pressed to put any behavior beyond any of the players.
The fckers will do anything.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 21st, 2019, 10:01 am

when u have information that may result in a murder, what is the appropriate response?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 21st, 2019, 10:17 am

Pass it on to those with the responsibility and ability to deal with it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 21st, 2019, 10:32 am

gowlers pass it on to the presi, who intern pass it on to, what, an integrity commission???
ent the problem was a threat against the life of the journalist? that would warrant quick action, which is the ttps.
or there wasnt an immediate threat, only words of the conspiracy to it? inwhich case, it woudl be investigation into conpsiracy to murder, whcih is still ttps.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 21st, 2019, 10:52 am

Is it beyond normal expectations to think that the Pres has the ability to move fast?

Idunno...but given the politics now and at the time...I would have come straight to parliament.

Let the chips fall...

Apparently it worked faster than the Pres..

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 21st, 2019, 12:42 pm

Redman wrote:Is it beyond normal expectations to think that the Pres has the ability to move fast?

Idunno...but given the politics now and at the time...I would have come straight to parliament.

Let the chips fall...

how de arse reading a murder plot under parliamentary privilege ( so no body could sue u for defamation) gonna save the guardian reporter?
... 6 months after the disclosure??

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 21st, 2019, 1:21 pm

Unless Growlers was waiting for the murder to pop off so the emailgate case would have been a slam dunk in the court of public opinion to call an early election back then (2013) while he can easily say that he got some info and did take it to the President to act but they stick and not he?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » July 21st, 2019, 1:33 pm

sMASH wrote:
Redman wrote:Is it beyond normal expectations to think that the Pres has the ability to move fast?

Let the chips fall...

how de arse reading a murder plot under parliamentary privilege ( so no body could sue u for defamation) gonna save the guardian reporter?
... 6 months after the disclosure??

I can't get sued,
It's now public...and can't be buried....like so many things in this place....political mileage, take yuh pick.

Maybe it eh about the reporter

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 21st, 2019, 3:30 pm

Everybody avoiding answering why did he put Gary as COP if he thinks there is any merit in the allegations.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 21st, 2019, 5:49 pm

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 21st, 2019, 6:10 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Unless Growlers was waiting for the murder to pop off so the emailgate case would have been a slam dunk in the court of public opinion to call an early election back then (2013) while he can easily say that he got some info and did take it to the President to act but they stick and not he?

That exact thought run through my mind. If he waited for them to kill the reporter, then there would be an intense investigation and that would have crashed the government. When he saw nothing happening he went to the most competent source that could investigate ( lol) Six months later.. I tell you ,something wrong with this guy.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 21st, 2019, 6:47 pm

me, i would charge him for obstruction, by witholding evidence

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 23rd, 2019, 7:59 am

Growlers saying he took it to the parliament and raised a motion for an investigation. I saw the vid of the parliamentary session last night. The joker raised a motion of no confidence. He like to lie or is it memory loss?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 23rd, 2019, 11:28 am

rspann wrote:Growlers saying he took it to the parliament and raised a motion for an investigation. I saw the vid of the parliamentary session last night. The joker raised a motion of no confidence. He like to lie or is it memory loss?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 23rd, 2019, 12:55 pm

Alzheimers? Or he is just a stinking liar?

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » July 23rd, 2019, 1:33 pm

the latter one....haha

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 23rd, 2019, 6:10 pm

Redman wrote:
rspann wrote:Scariest part of this whole debacle is that we see the intelligence of our PM being exposed for the world to see.

One can infer so much from everybody's actions.

Some where earlier on here I said they both full of chit.

If KPB was innocent why the fight to hand over evidence and the refusal to do so when she and crew met with the TTPS ?

We confronted with a PM that may have created or been duped.
We have an ex PM who went to great lengths to avoid being investigated but" has nothing to hide" ....alongside Israel and the foreign data expert.
We have a CoP who sent in his gadgets early on now leading the charge. Plea bargain.
And we have that chithong Volney saying it true.....

The only inescapable conclusion one can draw is that we in a frisking mess when it comes to the political directorate.

No Reddo, she refused to authorize them looking into her devices for any period other than September of the year when JUHN Scarfy perpetrated the hugest lie and hoax on the dotish citizenry of T&T. ALL of the "emails" were limited to that period, so why would there be the need to look at any other time period?

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Postby K_J_R » July 24th, 2019, 8:36 am

rspann wrote:Everybody avoiding answering why did he put Gary as COP if he thinks there is any merit in the allegations.

very true. strange to see not much comments on this

if gary was alleged to be in the plot and if rowley still says it is real, then is he saying that he put somone who was implicated in a plot to murder, to the position of COP?

that alone is proof that he knows it is false.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 24th, 2019, 4:05 pm

K_J_R wrote:
rspann wrote:Everybody avoiding answering why did he put Gary as COP if he thinks there is any merit in the allegations.

if gary was alleged to be in the plot and if rowley still says it is real, then is he saying that he put somone who was implicated in a plot to murder, to the position of COP?

Not really, if it is one thing that JUHN Scarfy excels at, it is putting friends/financiers/family in the position they are worst at.
Malcolm Jones to Petrotrin.
Ken Julien to UTT.
Roundabout Rohan to MoW.
Weavy to Planning
Arse-Wari to AG.
Two Plate to Public Admin.
Impsy to MoF
Rainbow Archie to CJ.
Squeeze bamsee to MoS.
War on Salt to MoH
Goebbels Young to anything.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 24th, 2019, 4:12 pm

I love hearing pnmites defending t**** Rowley. Its.like watching a blind rat crossing the street.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 24th, 2019, 4:56 pm

De Dragon wrote:
K_J_R wrote:

Not really, if it is one thing that JUHN Scarfy excels at, it is putting friends/financiers/family in the position they are worst at.
Ken Julien to UTT.
Roundabout Rohan to MoW.
Weavy to Planning
Arse-Wari to AG.
Impsy to MoF
Rainbow Archie to CJ.
Squeeze bamsee to MoS.
War on Salt to MoH

Well tell we wey you woulda put them nah?
That is a losing hand no matter where you put them. Growlers making me seriously think about voting for kamla and she bunch next time.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 25th, 2019, 9:34 pm

rspann wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
K_J_R wrote:

Ken Julien to UTT.
Roundabout Rohan to MoW.
Weavy to Planning
Arse-Wari to AG.
Impsy to MoF
Rainbow Archie to CJ.
Squeeze bamsee to MoS.
War on Salt to MoH

Well tell we wey you woulda put them nah?
That is a losing hand no matter where you put them. Growlers making me seriously think about voting for kamla and she bunch next time.

A slow boat to China, like the lame arsed ferry that they bought that apparently could only move in a swimming pool.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”