Stabbing in Waterloo High

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Stabbing in Waterloo High

Postby black start » May 28th, 2013, 7:43 am

sigh....RIP youth

These youth ain't even start to live life yet and now one under and the next going inside.

The level of intelligence in this younger generation really questionable.....

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 28th, 2013, 7:43 am

Who was d idiot that banned licks in school again? Damn chirren have no discipline in and outside home. Smh

Sent from my iPhone 4s using TriniTuner mobile app

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 28th, 2013, 7:44 am

YTC .. out in public later and stab up more ppl or beat out somebody girl chile.. cycle

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2013, 7:45 am

YTC just makes them worse and trains them for other crimes.

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » May 28th, 2013, 7:53 am

bluefete wrote:
~Vēġó~ wrote:time to start blazin dey arse!!!!! tuh hell with fkn rights...

Dais abuse dey bai! Tantie Kams and Diana Mahabir-Wyatt say so!

Our schools today under Tantie Kams and Tim Gopiesingh are a total mess wrt discipline. All the Ministry of Education does is to issue a set of warning letters to teachers that they are NOT to give corporal punishment under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES to children. The letters go on to state that a teacher can be fired or charged in court for so doing.

The thing is there is nothing else in place to discipline children in our schools.

Yuh cyar put dem in de sun - dais abuse.
Yuh cyar put dem in de dustbin - dais abuse
Yuh cyar put dem outside de classroom - dais abuse
Yuh cyar put dem to do laps - dais abuse
Yuh cyar beat dem - dais abuse
Yuh cyar put dem to stannup wid dey hands up in de air - dais abuse
yuh cyar pants dem - dais abuse

If they get suspended - maximum suspension is five days and dey back in de system.

Of course all of this is supported by a whole bunch of jackass parents who doh wah no teacher to 'touch meh chile".

I do agree with the 1st world approach to teaching children, but there is no place for it in a banana republic. Who is responsible for the upbringing of a child ? the teachers or the parents?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » May 28th, 2013, 8:07 am

Parents supposed to instill values and teachers are supposed to serve as a support system. However, the foundation is from the home. School is a support system. If both systems fail, well that's unfortunate.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 28th, 2013, 8:22 am

ABA Trading LTD wrote:YTC just makes them worse and trains them for other crimes.

QFT.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2013, 8:26 am

eitech wrote:Who was d idiot that banned licks in school again? Damn chirren have no discipline in and outside home. Smh

Abusing a kid with " licks" does not solve his mental problems. A number of factors is blame here, first to look at his family (if he has one) and the culture to which is from.

TEMPO
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby TEMPO » May 28th, 2013, 8:28 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote::lol:

is "CORK SHE AH HARD SLAP" ah man now say dey?

:lol:

Ay ay that talk was from my days eh :mrgreen:

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » May 28th, 2013, 8:28 am

pioneer wrote:In we school form 3 men used to beatup form 5 men...and form 6 lol

Yes but not kill!
Also the funny part is the girl is an Indian dancer an has many boyfriends out off school :lol: :lol:

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » May 28th, 2013, 8:39 am

Schoolboy stabbed to death

Story Updated: May 28, 2013GRIEF-Stricken: Camille Taitt, left, mother of 14-year-old Renaldo Dixon, expresses her grief yesterday. —Photo: DAVE PERSADA fifth form pupil allegedly abandoned his Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) history exam yesterday and waited in the school’s playing field for the 14-year-old pupil whom he believed had won the heart of his girlfriend. He attacked Renaldo Dixon, a third form pupil, who was stabbed four times with a knife as he sat on a bench with his friends.Another pupil, who tried to push away the killer, was cut on the neck.The incident occurred during the recess break at Waterloo Secondary School, Carapichaima, at around 10.30 a.m.Police said the 16-year-old suspect came to school with a kitchen knife.The Express was told by a schoolmate of the dead boy: “The form five boy was supposed to write CXC history exam this morning. But he didn’t come to the exam room. He stood around waiting for the form three boy. But no one knew what he was doing. Then he saw the boy sitting on a bench and went up to him. They had an argument over a girl. He then take out a knife and start stabbing him. There was blood all over the place. It was traumatising.”Dixon, of Bagna Trace, Chase Village, Chaguanas, was pronounced dead at Freeport Health Centre.His mother, 34-year-old Camille Taitt, said she was at home when a teacher called with the news. “A teacher called to say my son was stabbed at school. She said to meet them at the Couva Hospital, but they didn’t make it there. They reached the Freeport Health Centre. When I got there he was dead.”Taitt said her son was stabbed twice in the back, his wrist and abdomen. “The stab that doctors believed killed him was one in the left side of his back which is four inches deep,” she said.Taitt said she was aware that her son was close to a female pupil, but she did not know there was an ongoing feud.“I know he had a friend. I met her and her mother at a parents’ day recently. And on Wednesday they had no school and the girl’s mother called to ask if my son can come over for two hours and I said yes. They are in the same class. I believe the girl probably chose Renaldo over the boy and that caused the fight,” she said.Taitt, a mother of four, said her son never complained of any problems at school. Taitt pleaded for the return of corporal punishment in schools. And she suggested that pupils be scanned before entering the school compound.“They usually searched children before allowing them to enter the school because of previous incidents, but I don’t know how they missed this one. I believe they should bring back corporal punishment in schools. Look at what is happening,” she cried.Taitt said her son, who wanted to become an architect, would have turned 15 in October. “That means my child didn’t accomplish anything in all his life. He was a loving child who would do anything for anyone,” she said.The grieving mother advised parents to talk to their children.“Find out what is going on in their lives. I talk to my children everyday. This boy went to school with a knife in his bag this morning to kill my child. Why did this happen? I would miss his smile and the way he would just walk in and say ‘mammy’.”The suspect, of Calcutta Road, Freeport, was being questioned by police last evening.Dixon’s body was removed to the San Fernando General Hospital’s mortuary. An autopsy will be performed at the Forensic Science Centre in St James today. 

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Sch ... &smobile=y

iamblessed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iamblessed » May 28th, 2013, 8:51 am

In we school we use to play bob throw,beans throw,rubber band throw,$1 throw, 3 card romee(don't know if it spelt right) and drink $1 juice and puncheon.lol.Those were good days.No fighting and killing.Yet out of all the things we did we all graduated got our subjects and have good enough jobs....we use to get licks wit a fat stick,when we break class we had to stand up in the sun/run around the fountain/run laps round the field.lol.I never own a jansport bag up to this day but now is who have the best jansport bag that they have to walk around with on their backs whole day cause if they leave it in class it gone.We bag use to be heavy longtime now the children ain't carrying a book to school.We didn't know about Facebook and cellphone in those days.We didn't even know about laptop.now when you pass sea you get a laptop that the bosses them say you can't use Facebook...but them kids now smarter than allyuh bosses.We use to use those floppy disc now it have flash drive and memory card.and who say box lunch never use to taste good and don't taste good...them children have the option now of buy expensive food in the café we had no option.Those were the days.Or and we use to take a nice kool walk from school on an evening and sometimes on a morning but now them young boys putting loud music in they ride and them girls live nothing better than bedroom bully and front seat....sad sad sad....there is indeed a missing generation

Sent from my Nexus 4 using TriniTuner mobile app

STORM1234
Riding on 17's

Postby STORM1234 » May 28th, 2013, 8:51 am

turbosingh wrote:
pioneer wrote:In we school form 3 men used to beatup form 5 men...and form 6 lol

Yes but not kill!
Also the funny part is the girl is an Indian dancer an has many boyfriends out off school :lol: :lol:

once you have a b14 and a koko u qualify, ent? :lol: :mrgreen:

shady23
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby shady23 » May 28th, 2013, 8:54 am

Hmm@girl mother asking boy mother if he could come over for two hours.

:|

iamblessed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iamblessed » May 28th, 2013, 8:57 am

shady23 wrote:Hmm@girl mother asking boy mother if he could come over for two hours.

smh....2hrs....:shock::shock::shock:
Lol

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » May 28th, 2013, 9:01 am

lost to all wrote:once you have a b14 and a koko u qualify, ent? :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

iamblessed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iamblessed » May 28th, 2013, 9:06 am

black start wrote:
lost to all wrote:once you have a b14 and a koko u qualify, ent? :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
b14 with music n a tommylee/Kartel cd:grin::grin:

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » May 28th, 2013, 9:09 am

The incident occurred during the recess break at Waterloo Secondary School, Carapichaima, at around 10.30 a.m.
Police said the 16-year-old suspect came to school with a kitchen knife.
The Express was told by a schoolmate of the dead boy: “The form five boy was supposed to write CXC history exam this morning. But he didn’t come to the exam room. He stood around waiting for the form three boy. But no one knew what he was doing. Then he saw the boy sitting on a bench and went up to him. They had an argument over a girl. He then take out a knife and start stabbing him. There was blood all over the place. It was traumatising.”
Dixon, of Bagna Trace, Chase Village, Chaguanas, was pronounced dead at Freeport Health Centre.
His mother, 34-year-old Camille Taitt, said she was at home when a teacher called with the news.
“A teacher called to say my son was stabbed at school. She said to meet them at the Couva Hospital, but they didn’t make it there. They reached the Freeport Health Centre. When I got there he was dead.”
Taitt said her son was stabbed twice in the back, his wrist and abdomen.
“The stab that doctors believed killed him was one in the left side of his back which is four inches deep,” she said.
Taitt said she was aware that her son was close to a female pupil, but she did not know there was an ongoing feud.
“I know he had a friend. I met her and her mother at a parents’ day recently. And on Wednesday they had no school and the girl’s mother called to ask if my son can come over for two hours and I said yes. They are in the same class. I believe the girl probably chose Renaldo over the boy and that caused the fight,” she said.
Taitt, a mother of four, said her son never complained of any problems at school.
Taitt pleaded for the return of corporal punishment in schools. And she suggested that pupils be scanned before entering the school compound.
“They usually searched children before allowing them to enter the school because of previous incidents, but I don’t know how they missed this one. I believe they should bring back corporal punishment in schools. Look at what is happening,” she cried.
Taitt said her son, who wanted to become an architect, would have turned 15 in October.
“That means my child didn’t accomplish anything in all his life. He was a loving child who would do anything for anyone,” she said.
The grieving mother advised parents to talk to their children.
“Find out what is going on in their lives. I talk to my children everyday. This boy went to school with a knife in his bag this morning to kill my child. Why did this happen? I would miss his smile and the way he would just walk in and say ‘mammy’.”
The suspect, of Calcutta Road, Freeport, was being questioned by police last evening.
Dixon’s body was removed to the San Fernando General Hospital’s mortuary. An autopsy will be performed at the Forensic Science Centre in St James today.

shm......... :?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2013, 9:09 am

iamblessed wrote:In we school we use to play bob throw,beans throw,rubber band throw,$1 throw, 3 card romee(don't know if it spelt right) and drink $1 juice and puncheon.lol.Those were good days.No fighting and killing.Yet out of all the things we did we all graduated got our subjects and have good enough jobs....we use to get licks wit a fat stick,when we break class we had to stand up in the sun/run around the fountain/run laps round the field.lol.I never own a jansport bag up to this day but now is who have the best jansport bag that they have to walk around with on their backs whole day cause if they leave it in class it gone.We bag use to be heavy longtime now the children ain't carrying a book to school.We didn't know about Facebook and cellphone in those days.We didn't even know about laptop.now when you pass sea you get a laptop that the bosses them say you can't use Facebook...but them kids now smarter than allyuh bosses.We use to use those floppy disc now it have flash drive and memory card.and who say box lunch never use to taste good and don't taste good...them children have the option now of buy expensive food in the café we had no option.Those were the days.Or and we use to take a nice kool walk from school on an evening and sometimes on a morning but now them young boys putting loud music in they ride and them girls live nothing better than bedroom bully and front seat....sad sad sad....there is indeed a missing generation

THIS!!! Very true.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » May 28th, 2013, 9:13 am

lost to all wrote:
turbosingh wrote:

Yes but not kill!

once you have a JUP LOW Audee A4 on crims and a koko u qualify, ent? :lol: :mrgreen:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 28th, 2013, 9:14 am

zoom rader wrote:
eitech wrote:Who was d idiot that banned licks in school again (Tantie Kamla!)? Damn chirren have no discipline in and outside home. Smh

Abusing a kid with " licks" does not solve his mental problems. A number of factors is blame here, first to look at his family (if he has one) and the culture to which is from.

Well, interesting diagnosis there with "mental problems". We are all capable of killing if pushed enough. It just comes down to who has more self-control.

On the other hand, this was a clearly pre-meditated act. He left home with a kitchen knife and did not go to the History exam he was supposed to be sitting at that time. He waited for the other boy, then stabbed him.

Yes, home factors could have played a role but "jealously' is a green eyed s-o-b that we must all be careful of.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 28th, 2013, 9:14 am

I go real feel for the killer when he released into society and see how bad this chick aged. Or not. This story read out like a big jackass party. just went too far with the form 3 getting killed.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » May 28th, 2013, 9:23 am

the youth that Killed that boy deserves to be served the SAME sentence.
DEATH!
whoever vex with my statement- too bad, but you take a life, you have given up YOUR right to life.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2013, 9:23 am

are teachers really not allowed to make you stand up in hot sun/stand up with hands in the air/run laps anymore?

even that is banned?

http://now.msn.com/westwood-high-school ... punishment

Two Arizona high school students who were caught fighting were given a choice: Be suspended or sit in the Westwood High School courtyard holding hands. Their very public humiliation has been criticized by fellow students and the school district, even though the boys chose it over suspension. "It's kind of elementary school," student Samantha Biggs said. Others weren't as kind. Facebook comments (and OF COURSE their picture was posted online) said the punishment encouraged bullying and that it was detrimental to gay students because it considered two men holding hands "embarrassing." "The district does not condone the choice of in-school discipline … regardless of [the students'] acceptance or willingness to participate," a Mesa Public Schools representative said. [Source]

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » May 28th, 2013, 9:27 am

I remember standing outside class for having white on meh shoes.... :cry:

also, licks too bad for not knowing some ah meh timetables....

iamblessed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iamblessed » May 28th, 2013, 9:30 am

black start wrote:I remember standing outside class for having white on meh shoes.... :cry:

also, licks too bad for not knowing some ah meh timetables....
x2....you stand up in front the class and tryin to check with your toes....couldn't use your fingers or paused cause it was lix

iamblessed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iamblessed » May 28th, 2013, 9:31 am

What about reaching to school late......lix for that too

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » May 28th, 2013, 9:34 am

This will not be tolerated, this "beetham" mentality displayed by these likkle injuns must stop.

Always fightin in priceplaza, makin out in the library in chaguanas and runnin away from home and sayin a rastaman kidnap yuh :|

I say he must be hanged to make an example to others :|

Either that or 25yrs to life, because all he was studyin was to go to school and waste time.

Wastin my tax money to process him and then get him fat in jail.

I think I even saw a pictyah of him with his pants below the waist.

Is he a parent already? Why does his face look like that? I blame a lack of good Indian role models and poor upbringing mixed with social insecurity as per bbc :drinking:

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » May 28th, 2013, 9:37 am

shady23 wrote:Hmm@girl mother asking boy mother if he could come over for two hours.

Well is another murder lol!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2013, 9:38 am

bluefete wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
eitech wrote:Who was d idiot that banned licks in school again (Tantie Kamla!)? Damn chirren have no discipline in and outside home. Smh

Well, interesting diagnosis there with "mental problems". We are all capable of killing if pushed enough. It just comes down to who has more self-control.

On the other hand, this was a clearly pre-meditated act. He left home with a kitchen knife and did not go to the History exam he was supposed to be sitting at that time. He waited for the other boy, then stabbed him.

Yes, home factors could have played a role but "jealously' is a green eyed s-o-b that we must all be careful of.

Culture has a lot to blame for this, too much gaza

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”