Phone: (868) 663-2387

Shin
Riding on 13's

Re: The facts about Child Maintenance

Postby Shin » November 11th, 2018, 9:49 pm

matr1x wrote:
Shin wrote:
Xplode wrote:
rspann wrote:OP,how much a month you does pay?

No I,m a father of three ,two step kids,teenagers and my daughter 9,I don't pay any Maintenance.i,m a warrant officer and a very good one, that's why I know so much about this.

My child father see my daughter his only child once a year and July gone I took out a warrant up to now nothing he said the warrant officer is holding BK the warrant for him, he made $200. a week run up to 21,600. He is so unfair to our daughter.

Was the child from a marriage, side brush, dsting?

Common law situation we live together for 4 years before I got pregnant and we broke up before my daughter was here.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 14th, 2018, 8:09 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Where can a paternity test be done?
Without either the child or the father having to be present.
Only a sample can be obtained due to it being done with one of the parties not knowing its being done.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 16th, 2018, 9:42 pm

Anyone?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 16th, 2018, 10:23 pm

How you so anxious for an answer bai? You asking for a friend?

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 16th, 2018, 11:02 pm

rspann wrote:How you so anxious for an answer bai? You asking for a friend?

the million dollar question here ..

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » November 20th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Why no abortion?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2018, 12:15 pm

matr1x wrote:Why no abortion?

THIS!!!
it have plenty ppl would make use of it if it were a legal & available option, but as it is now it have plenty ppl that really eh have no business makin young that reproducing like friggin rabbits.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 24th, 2018, 12:57 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

NexGen Pathology

Tele/Fax: 868 674 7284
Tele: 868 221 5508
Email : mypath@nexgenpathology.com

St. Augustine Medical Laboratory

Phone: (868) 663-2387
They said father and child need to be there.

All that can be obtained is a sample from the child. Mother refuses to give consent.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » November 24th, 2018, 1:15 pm

If is a shared custody thing, then take the child when you have him/her.

If not, and you want to get this done, you have to go through the legal route.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2018, 4:57 pm

There is the chance that the child is genuinely not the guy own.
The girl is due to get married to the man who she claims is the father and is having a second child for this guy..
First child looks nothing like the man she is due to wed but the child does have a resemblance to the mother so her claims may be genuine.
Going the legal route would mean that the family knows she cheated on the husband to be. Finding out its not his child, he may kill she and the child or her, the child and himself. So it is a very delicate situation.
Person does not want to make a play unless he is 100% sure that baby is his. Baby is approx 3 - 4 years old and is everything like this guy. More or less a mini him, has all his same interests and intelligence. At 3 years this child will carry on conversations with adults like he is an adult and be fully aware of what he is talking about and have an understanding of what he is talking about. I know 5 year olds that dont have that kinda intelligence. Mother goes out of her way to keep this child from this guy.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 25th, 2018, 5:37 pm

nervewrecker wrote:There is the chance that the child is genuinely not the guy own.
The girl is due to get married to the man who she claims is the father and is having a second child for this guy..
First child looks nothing like the man she is due to wed but the child does have a resemblance to the mother so her claims may be genuine.
Going the legal route would mean that the family knows she cheated on the husband to be. Finding out its not his child, he may kill she and the child or her, the child and himself. So it is a very delicate situation.
Person does not want to make a play unless he is 100% sure that baby is his. Baby is approx 3 - 4 years old and is everything like this guy. More or less a mini him, has all his same interests and intelligence. At 3 years this child will carry on conversations with adults like he is an adult and be fully aware of what he is talking about and have an understanding of what he is talking about. I know 5 year olds that dont have that kinda intelligence. Mother goes out of her way to keep this child from this guy.

Does your padna have access to this child at all? Have good communication with the child? Because your padna will need a sample. Then you have the hurdle of who has legal consent to the child which is most likely the mom. If your padna can somehow bypass this hurdle, his priority is to get a sample from the child, normally a blood test or simply a buccal swab.

I don't know the full procedure but if the testing center can give you the Q-tip samples to do the buccal test, and your padna have a good relationship with the child, he can somehow get the sample from the child by scraping with the q-tip on the inner cheek with some pressure for about a minute to get a good sample. Carry it back to the lab and see what happens.

If nothing, yuh padna might have to threaten the mom and the wedding to force her to consent the child for a dna test.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2018, 5:43 pm

The sample can be obtained. A friend of the mother offering to take an inner cheek swab.
Question is where to get it tested and how accurate is the test?
Person willing to work out something with the mom as he does not want the kid growing up without his mom.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 25th, 2018, 11:02 pm

nervewrecker wrote:The sample can be obtained. A friend of the mother offering to take an inner cheek swab.
Question is where to get it tested and how accurate is the test?
Person willing to work out something with the mom as he does not want the kid growing up without his mom.

Sounds good. Hope this friend of the mother is trustworthy and not playing both sides. Good luck.

Here: http://dnatrinidad.com/home/

Specimen Collection: Are buccal swabs as accurate as blood samples?

Buccal swabs and blood samples tested by DNA method provide results with the same degree of accuracy. But, since buccal swabs are easy and painless to collect, they are used in the majority of DNA paternity tests. Blood grouping method for establishing relationship testing such as paternity is not very reliable and should not be used over DNA testing. DNA testing is the MOST ACCURATE method of testing to establish relationships such as paternity, maternity, siblingship etc

Source: http://dnatrinidad.com/home/dna-faq

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 1st, 2019, 1:20 am

Father of 3 including an autistic son owed over $103,000TTD in maintenance by ex girlfriend. Court allows her to leave 4 times without facing jailtime.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 1st, 2019, 5:30 am

d man voicing the perspective of his opinion based on the facts of his experience. and his experience as he tells it would leave any sane rational person with diminished faith in the justice system.
but the sad painful truth is, when it all boils down a man who for whatever reason not taking care of his children gets labeled a deadbeat and vilified, but a female that is in a similar position gets sympathy and support.

there's an easy way to dispose of this type of blatant bias, but some ppl go kick hell against it.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 1st, 2019, 10:28 am

I wonder what is the procedure for complaining against a judge because, you're right. The male gets vilified while the female gets sympathy. 4 judges gave the mother a pass?

No judge will allow a male to rack up $103,000+ in child maintenance payments.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 1st, 2019, 5:54 pm

The_Honourable wrote:I wonder what is the procedure for complaining against a judge because, you're right. The male gets vilified while the female gets sympathy. 4 judges gave the mother a pass?

No judge will allow a male to rack up $103,000+ in child maintenance payments.
If you facing female judges then as a male your ass dark.

Advoid all this and never get married, never have them living with you.

Advoid toatee tax

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 12th, 2019, 11:52 pm

At maintenance hearing, court tells dad, 'daughters not yours'

A 31-YEAR-OLD father on Tuesday found out in the Chaguanas magistrates’ court that he had been paying maintenance for two children whom, he later found out are not his. The startling information was revealed by magistrate Nikolas Ali when a case for maintenance and custody of the children - two girls - came up before him.

The children are four and six-years old and before Ali stood the girls' "father" who is a police officer. Standing next to him was the mother, a 28-year-old woman of Central Trinidad. She was represented by attorney Nandeswar Bhimal Maharajh who filed the application in September on the wife’s behalf.

Ali first heard the matter in September when it was revealed that before the wife filed the maintenance and custody case, she was living with the policeman as his wife. Ali had ordered that the husband pay the wife $150 per month for each of "his" children. The husband paid his alimony, but three weeks ago, he filed an application for a paternity test. Ali made an order for it to be done. Such tests determines the biological parents.

It was done and the results were sent to the magistrates’ court. Yesterday, when the case was called and both husband and wife stood before Ali, a clerk handed the test results in envelopes to both the mother and “father.” Both opened the envelopes almost simultaneously

Ali proceeded to read the results. He said, "(children names called) are not the children of the respondent (husband)." The policeman bent his head and began to sob. Ali then asked attorney Maharajh, that in light of the test results, what were his instructions. The attorney announced that he would withdraw the application for maintenance and custody.

Ali then asked the policeman about the money he had paid, but sobbing, he said, “It is not about the money. All this time I cared and love these children like if they was (sic) mines.” The magistrate dismissed the application for maintenance and custody.

Source: https://newsday.co.tt/2019/11/12/at-mai ... not-yours/

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 13th, 2019, 6:15 am

Imagine the impact of this on the children who are still in their formative years and probably strongly bonded with this man.

He still lucky though. There are some jurisdictions in the U.S. where men are responsible for the welfare of non-biological children. Check out this case:

Man ordered to pay $65K in child support for kid who isn’t his

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 13th, 2019, 8:04 am

Whores gonna whore. And the state is going to support it despite the black and white wrong that everyone agrees is wrong because women = votes= power = corruption = money.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 13th, 2019, 8:05 am

like the OP haff cocolooks tax tuh pay soon...………...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 13th, 2019, 9:14 am

hydroep wrote:
He still lucky though

he is to some extent. but for every one lucky man it have a hundred unfortunate souls put thru hell & high water with little to no recourse & some serious problems down d road. all because of a clothespin gyul.

I know a young fella that went with a lil baddess. not long after he start to flex it, vaps, she breeding. few months later she belly high, but they start to fall out kinda frequently so they decide to call it quits & they done.
she put him in court for maintenance, & he paid it till he lost his job. Not long after she took out a warrant for him, and he make a jail for failure to pay said maintenance.
A few months after his release he got suspicious about the paternity & took the child to have dna testing done.
Lo & behold, the progeny ain't his.
This young man was made to pay to mind a child that ain't his, forced to make a jail for a child that ain't his, and now has a criminal record that gonna follow him and negatively affect him for the rest of his life for a child that ain't his and unless he spends thousands of dollars more on attorneys and months-years in courts to remedy.

My philosophy?
Whether I trust d mammy or not, the day the infant born, specimens get collected & sent for dna testing BEFORE any birth cert. gets signed. i doh care if she vex, offended, embarrassed, or whatever else she feel or who feel how about it.

d old sayin "mammy baby, daddy maybe" exists for a reason

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 13th, 2019, 8:15 pm

88sins wrote:
hydroep wrote:
He still lucky though

he is to some extent. but for every one lucky man it have a hundred unfortunate souls put thru hell & high water with little to no recourse & some serious problems down d road. all because of a clothespin gyul.

I know a young fella that went with a lil baddess. not long after he start to flex it, vaps, she breeding. few months later she belly high, but they start to fall out kinda frequently so they decide to call it quits & they done.
she put him in court for maintenance, & he paid it till he lost his job. Not long after she took out a warrant for him, and he make a jail for failure to pay said maintenance.
A few months after his release he got suspicious about the paternity & took the child to have dna testing done.
Lo & behold, the progeny ain't his.
This young man was made to pay to mind a child that ain't his, forced to make a jail for a child that ain't his, and now has a criminal record that gonna follow him and negatively affect him for the rest of his life for a child that ain't his and unless he spends thousands of dollars more on attorneys and months-years in courts to remedy.

My philosophy?
Whether I trust d mammy or not, the day the infant born, specimens get collected & sent for dna testing BEFORE any birth cert. gets signed. i doh care if she vex, offended, embarrassed, or whatever else she feel or who feel how about it.

d old sayin "mammy baby, daddy maybe" exists for a reason
I can give you and address to offer this advice.
But take the mother and child far away before.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 13th, 2019, 8:59 pm

She wicked too. She know is not his children but put him in court.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 13th, 2019, 9:06 pm

hydroep wrote:Imagine the impact of this on the children who are still in their formative years and probably strongly bonded with this man.

He still lucky though. There are some jurisdictions in the U.S. where men are responsible for the welfare of non-biological children. Check out this case:

Man ordered to pay $65K in child support for kid who isn’t his

Damn... that 65k story is f**ked up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 13th, 2019, 9:11 pm

rspann wrote:She wicked too. She know is not his children but put him in court.
Dat is nutting new

Men's does get fake rape case

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 13th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Seems like someone is reading in here and knows who I asking about and who I am.

Maybe if yuh take de car out from under them mango tree it does be you might make some respectable power. :fist: :drinking: :angel:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2019, 6:30 am

nervewrecker wrote:I can give you and address to offer this advice.
But take the mother and child far away before.

me? no thanks.
& the real painful part is that lil yute she have up to today STILL eh know who he pops is. She done try about 3-4 other fellas she use to be with & he ain't belong to any of them.
When d mother like to rent she crotch, a man might pay d money but is the kids who pay d price.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”