Glenn to be probed.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

janfar
punchin NOS

Glenn to be probed.

Postby janfar » August 14th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Integrity Commission to probe corruption claim against minister

...Commission acting on its own initiative, claim first raised by Warner on election platform

By Multimedia Desk

Story Created: Aug 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM ECT
(
Story Updated: Aug 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM ECT )

The Integrity Commission today disclosed that it has taken a decison
to investigation corruption allegations made against a Government
Minister, by interim leader of the Independent Labour Party,
Jack Warner.

In a press statement, the IC noted that it was acting in accordance with "Section 33 (a) of the Integrity in Public Life Act, the Integrity Commission may, on its own initiative, consider and enquire into any alleged breaches of the Act or any allegations of corrupt or dishonest conduct by Persons in Public Life".

The following is the IC's full statement -

The Integrity Commission of Trinidad and Tobago in the exercise of its mandate under Section 33 (a) of the Integrity in Public Life Act (IPLA), has taken a decision to initiate an investigation into allegations of corruption made by Mr. Jack Warner, M.P. against a Government Minister.
Mr. Warner, at a political campaign meeting on July 23, 2013, for the Chaguanas West Constituency, made statements alleging that a Government Minister had, “since becoming a Minister acquired six houses, one of which was received from a contractor in exchange for that contractor receiving a $ 36 million contract.” It was also alleged that “a Minister of Government allegedly received a house from a businessman in exchange for the businessman having some of his properties rented by the Minister’s Ministry.”
In accordance with Section 33 (a) of the IPLA the Integrity Commission may, on its own initiative, consider and enquire into any alleged breaches of the Act or any allegations of corrupt or dishonest conduct by Persons In Public Life. The Commission has decided to pursue this matter.
The Commission intends to inform the public from time to time, when it has decided to carry out investigations on its own initiative.

14th August 2013

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Int ... 06361.html

I wonder if Mama Ram will come to the rescue?

Rainman
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Glenn to be probed.

Postby Rainman » August 14th, 2013, 3:02 pm

Mammy going and jump out now?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 14th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Oh gooar it takin ah toll on we famaleee

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » August 14th, 2013, 3:08 pm

I lol'ed at heading

DevilZ
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby DevilZ » August 14th, 2013, 3:11 pm

title misleading i thought this was bout a UNC/COP/ILP/PNM gangbang

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » August 14th, 2013, 3:13 pm

Hope they use a big enough dildo!

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » August 14th, 2013, 3:18 pm

devrat wrote:Hope they use a big enough dildo!

He mammy might stand security for that too...

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 14th, 2013, 3:29 pm

buh de man getting marrid jus jus now, why dey hadda do dat now to de poor boy

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » August 14th, 2013, 3:40 pm

Cry cry baby ramadharsingh

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » August 14th, 2013, 4:10 pm

Doh talk shitnah man. Ken gordon wukking man! Just to see if jw was talking crap or if there is truth to it

DevilZ
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby DevilZ » August 14th, 2013, 4:37 pm

glenn is innocent of those accusations...he built his house with uwi guild money

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » August 14th, 2013, 4:38 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:I lol'ed at heading

x2 . First thought was alien abduction.

~Vēġó~
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby ~Vēġó~ » August 14th, 2013, 4:54 pm

self destruct countdown continues.....

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » August 14th, 2013, 5:06 pm

DevilZ wrote:glenn is innocent of those accusations...he built his house with uwi guild money

I thought was xtrails :?

equipped2ripp
punchin NOS

Postby equipped2ripp » August 14th, 2013, 7:52 pm

they should have probed him since he was in the UWI guild... :|

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » August 15th, 2013, 12:00 am

honestly what good gona come out of this

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » August 15th, 2013, 3:03 am

GORDON PROBES JACK’S CLAIMS

Glenn welcomes investigation: Integrity Commission initiates action on allegation that a minister owns 6 palatial homes

By Renuka Singh

Story Created: Aug 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM ECT
(
Story Updated: Aug 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM ECT )

The Integrity Commission is using its own initiative to investigate corruption allegations against a Govern­ment minister made by Independent Liberal Party (LIP) interim leader Jack Warner during the Chaguanas West by-election campaign.
In a media release yesterday, the commission signalled its intention to investigate Warner’s claim that a Government minister had acquired six houses, one of which came from a contractor in exchange for that contractor receiving a $36 million contract.
The commission is also investigating the allegation that the same minister “received a house from a businessman in exchange for the businessman having some of his properties rented by the minister’s ministry”.
Commission chairman Ken Gordon yesterday said while the commission usually investigates complaints brought to it, it has decided to invoke Section 33 of the Integrity in Public Life Act and investigate Warner’s claims without a formal complaint before the commissioners.
The commissioners are Gordon, retired justice Sebastian Ventour (deputy chairman), Seunarine Jokhoo, Deonarine Jaggernauth and Dr Shelly-Anne Lalchan.
On July 23, seven days before the Chaguanas West by-election, Warner, during a public meeting at the Marchin Recreation Grounds in Cunupia, showed pictures of six “palatial homes” which he said belonged to one Government minister who “could not afford to buy a doubles” before his ministerial post.
Though Warner was careful not to name the minister, the day after the allegations were made, Minister of the People Dr Glenn Ramadharsingh stepped forward to deny them, saying then that he owned one home that was still mortgaged and incomplete.
“It is a judgment call based on the seriousness of the allegations,” Gordon said.
“The Integrity Commission always prefers that people write the complaint as the basis for our work, but according to the act, we do not need something to be before us in order to act,” he added.
The release stated that in accor­dance with Section 33 (a) of the act, “the Integrity Commission may, on its own initiative, consider and enquire into any alleged breaches of the act or any allegations of corrupt or dishonest conduct by persons in public life. The commission has decided to pursue this matter”.
Gordon said while the commission still lacked the manpower to investigate everything alleged in the course of the by-election campaign, it would be taking more self-initia­ted action.
“It is not something we could sit down and decide whimsically to investigate everything that occurs, but we will be selectively investigating some matters,” he said.
According to Gordon, “It (Section 33 of the Integrity in Public Life Act) has been used at least three times in the past. We feel now that it must be made clear that we must act.”
Gordon also said the commission wanted to make it clear that it would be using its own initiative to investigate violations of the act.
Ramadharsingh, in a telephone interview yesterday, said he “welcomed” the investigation as a means to “clear the air” after Warner made the “salacious” allegations.
“I have a very good relationship with the Integrity Commission. They have not contacted me, but I hope that they are going to use their initiative to investigate other matters, too,” he said.
Warner, in a telephone interview, said he too “welcomed” the investigation, though he found it “unusual” they would investigate without a formal complaint.
“I have the proof to back up every­thing I say on the platform. Everything,” he said.
Warner said he was so confident that he was right, that if he was proven wrong, he intended to kneel and kiss Ramadharsingh’s feet in apology.
“I will kiss his ring and his feet if I am wrong. That is how confident I am in my information,” he said.
Warner said he had more information, adding that the level of corruption he has uncovered was “bad, bad”.
“Information comes to me in droves, droves. And it is not good. I have to talk to my lawyers before I could even reveal some of it because I do not want to cause the demise of the Government. It is that bad,” he said.

Statement by Integrity Commission

The Integrity Commission of Trinidad and Tobago in the exercise of its mandate under Section 33 (a) of the Integrity in Public Life Act (IPLA), has taken a decision to initiate an investigation into allegations of corruption made by Mr Jack Warner, MP against a Government minister.
Mr Warner, at a political campaign meeting on July 23, 2013, for the Chaguanas West constituency, made statements alleging that a Government minister had, “since becoming a minister acquired six houses, one of which was received from a contractor in exchange for that contractor receiving a $36 million contract”. It was also alleged that “a minister of government allegedly received a house from a businessman in exchange for the businessman having some of his properties rented by the minister’s ministry.”
In accordance with Section 33 (a) of the IPLA the Integrity Commission may, on its own initiative, consider and enquire into any alleged breaches of the act or any allegations of corrupt or dishonest conduct by persons in public life. The commission has decided to pursue this matter.
The commission intends to inform the public from time to time, when it has decided to carry out investigations on its own initiative.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/GOR ... 11281.html

If it is true and he is found guilty and subjected to criminal charges it would be the a step in the right direction with respect to ridding the country of corruption.

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » August 15th, 2013, 3:07 am

...Minister ‘going full steam ahead’ with legal action

Story Created: Aug 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM ECT
(
Story Updated: Aug 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM ECT )

Minister of the People Dr Glenn Ramadharsingh is following through with his intention to sue Independent Liberal Party (ILP) interim leader Jack Warner.
Speaking with the media in Sea Lots after delivering two cheques to accident victim Ryan Rampersad’s family yesterday, Ramadharsingh, who was on crutches because of a hairline fracture on his big toe, told the media he had spoken to his lawyers yesterday morning “and I understand that the courts is on some recess so that the date of the action becomes only active when the courts reopen. But I continue to be advised and we are preparing to go full steam ahead”.
Ramadharsingh had issued a pre-action protocol letter to Warner following his allegation that a Government minister owned six “palatial homes”. The letter stated Warner’s statements could be inferred to mean he (Ramadharsingh) received funds from businessmen as compensation for multi-million-dollar contracts, which implied corruption.
Ramadharsingh, on July 24, had refuted the allegation made by Warner that a Government minister owned six “palatial homes”.
Warner had showed pictures of four of the six homes at a Chaguanas West by-election campaign meeting—one located at Ana Street in Point Pleasant in Cunupia, at 302 Point Pleasant Park in Cunupia, at 40 Peter Street in Point Pleasant, Cunupia, and another at 29 Caroni South Bank Road.
One day after Warner’s allegations, Ramadharsingh called a news conference at his Caroni Central constituency office to deny them, and demanded an apology from Warner.
His mother, Chandra Ramadharsingh, and his uncle, Chandreka Sahadeo, attended that conference. Warner had named Sahadeo as one of the beneficia­ries of one of the properties. Sahadeo confirmed he lived at the property Warner identified at 29 Caroni South Bank Road, and added that he was the owner of another property at Boy Cato and Madras Road, Las Lomas. “I built this house (29 Caroni South Bank Road) from scratch. It took three years to complete because I did not have enough money. I built it in phases,” he said.
The minister’s mother also denied her son owned the properties and said she was the one paying utility bills and the mortgage on his legitimate home—a property at Cacique Drive, Paria Gardens, Rousillac, which was still under construction. She said her son was only paying the mortgage on that property and was the owner of one luxury car and a four-wheel pick-up. She described Warner’s action as “wicked” and said she would “never forgive him for that”.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Min ... 10811.html

DionYorker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DionYorker » August 15th, 2013, 7:52 am

What sheit I reading this morning?...Glen is a good man. All he went and do was win Guild elections about er 6 times in a row. Imagine he was a practicing dentist doing a 3 mts course and he fight and win.

The man clean like wasa water. JW yuh is a wicked man....Wtf yuh doh let the ppl thief in peace dammit.

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 15th, 2013, 9:20 am

Seriously though....is there any merit to JW's claim?
I don't know anything about this Glenn character, but JW must have some strong evidence and inside information to back up such a statement.......

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » August 15th, 2013, 9:41 am

antlind wrote:Seriously though....is there any merit to JW's claim?
I don't know anything about this Glenn character, but JW must have some strong evidence and inside information to back up such a statement.......

Well given the propensity of these a-holes to sue everybody I'm thinking that JW is clever enough to make sure he always has supporting evidence that will stand up in a court before he makes a statement in public

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 16th, 2013, 4:34 am

ek4ever wrote:
antlind wrote:Seriously though....is there any merit to JW's claim?

Well given the propensity of these a-holes to sue everybody I'm thinking that JW is clever enough to make sure he always has supporting evidence that will stand up in a court before he makes a statement in public

Or knowing that the case will take so long and cost so much that it will be dropped/settled before it has time to have any impact.

orangelancer
Sweet on this forum

Postby orangelancer » August 16th, 2013, 6:23 am

I'm not sayin glen innocent,but Jw should b d las person to talk bout corruption.ent he have ah set of allegations hanging over he head.up to now he ain't do anyting to clear it.its a case of satan correcting sin ! ! !

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » August 16th, 2013, 7:57 am

orangelancer wrote:I'm not sayin glen innocent,but Jw should b d las person to talk bout corruption.ent he have ah set of allegations hanging over he head.up to now he ain't do anyting to clear it.its a case of satan correcting sin ! ! !

is just that!

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » August 16th, 2013, 8:24 am

Glenn getting married again? nice man...

DionYorker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DionYorker » August 16th, 2013, 9:56 am

crazybalhead wrote:Glenn getting married again? nice man...

well is six house...ah mean he must get roti in more than one place..and nanny too..lol

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » August 16th, 2013, 1:04 pm

Independent Liberal Party leader Jack Warner is undecided on whether he will give evidence to the Integrity Commission against Minister of the People and Social Development Dr Glenn Ramadharsingh, saying if he did it could cripple the Government. Warner said he had to meet with his attorneys to discuss what was the best move to make, as his information was damning and pertained to other ministers as well. In a media release on Wednesday, the Integrity Commission said it was probing Warner’s allegation that a government minister had acquired six houses since becoming a minister, one of which was received from a contractor in exchange for a $36 million contract. Another claim was that the same minister received a house from a businessman in exchange for the minister renting some properties for his ministry. The allegations were raised by Warner during the Chaguanas West by-election campaign on July 23, but he did not name the minister.

However, Ramadharsingh responded the following day by denying the allegations, saying he only had one house. He subsequently filed a pre-action protocol letter against Warner. In an interview at the Debe High School on Wednesday night, however, Warner said his evidence was factual. “I received a letter from the Integrity Commission asking me to come to them, next week some time, to give them the evidence I have,” he said. “I have to discuss with my lawyers whether I should do that because the evidence I have is damning indeed and I don’t want to cause the demise of any government. “The evidence I have is not only on Ramadharsingh, but other government ministers as well. I got these things after I left Government and the Cabinet because people understood what I stood for and what I meant. “Therefore, I’m saying before I go to the commission or answer them I must check with my legal people to see what is the best move to make because the evidence I have is damning.”

Speaking to reporters in Sea Lot on Wednesday, Ramadharsingh said he would co-operate fully with the Integrity probe, adding he would also go “full steam ahead” with his defamatory suit against Warner. Warner’s reply to this was: “I don’t mind legal action. Please! I wish that could begin tomorrow.” Warner also advised political nemesis, Local Government and Works Minister Dr Surujrattan Rambachan, to create pre-action protocol letters in advance. Rambachan, who has other legal suits against Warner, is again contemplating suing his former government colleague over comments the latter made on Saturday over land deals relating to the Point Fortin Highway project. Warner said: “I am saying to you, whatever I say about Rambachan is fact. I am saying to you that I am ready. All he has to do week after week is give me those letters.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-08- ... rity-probe

IdleMind2504
Sweet on this forum

Postby IdleMind2504 » August 16th, 2013, 1:16 pm

this girl face in the top right.... i not sure what to make of it.....

glen.jpg

janfar
punchin NOS

Postby janfar » August 16th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Look who just got married

Minister Dr Glenn Ramadharsingh ties the knot with love Arlene.

By INNIS FRANCIS innis.francis@trinidadexpress.com

Story Created: Aug 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM ECT
(
Story Updated: Aug 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM ECT )

Minister of Social Development and the People Dr Glenn Ramadharsingh today tied the knot with his love, Arlene Maharaj, at a ceremony held at the La Vega Estate, Gran Couva.

Ramadharsingh's wedding was officiated by Reverend Stephen Harripersad.The wedding was attended by the couple's relatives and friends. None of Ramadharsingh's political colleagues were at the wedding.

The reception was held at a restaurant in Tunapuna. The Express was told that there will be no honeymoon for the couple due to Ramadharsingh's hectic schedule. Arlene is a businesswoman.

The Minister is not to first to marry since the Peoples Partnership government assumed power in May 2010.

Among those tying the knot were Agriculture Minister Devant Maharaj,
Minister in the Works Ministry Stacy Roopnarine, and Minister in the
Ministry of Arts and Multiculturalism Embau Moheni. - reporting by Carolyn Kissoon

(from the Multimedia Desk)

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Loo ... 56801.html

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 16th, 2013, 5:42 pm

allyuh feel I does voop with my UNC info orrr, even the paid bloggers on this site eh have more inside links

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”