Forums

Cat Lover's Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Cat Lover's Thread

Postby skylinechild » October 26th, 2015, 6:47 am

rollingstock wrote:Thunderpuss just killed someone's male cat in the road and fcuked up a dogs face whilst at it.

Anyone want to adopt a housecat/steriod junkie?

WTF dan... :lol: the cat jus like the owner - deadly no fork. :lol:
that cat demented yes.

the interesting part is how d fork d dog managed to get a share in d licks too.... :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 26th, 2015, 11:39 am

Lol male cat came around his b1tches and then attacked his little bro, the one in the speaker box, fight start, dog heard the ruckus and run in stupid and get an UDFR

STORM1234
Riding on 17's

Postby STORM1234 » October 26th, 2015, 12:41 pm

delete
Last edited by STORM1234 on September 19th, 2018, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » October 26th, 2015, 12:56 pm

rollingstock wrote:Lol male cat came around his b1tches and then attacked his little bro, the one in the speaker box, fight start, dog heard the ruckus and run in stupid and get an UDFR

i cud jus imagine this situation playin out :lol: :lol:

you kind sir have a way with bringing action to any scenario......and also a good command of the trini language... :lol:

speedaholic
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedaholic » November 2nd, 2015, 12:40 am

i rescued this little kitty a few weeks ago. she is the cutest thing ever.. very playful.. love to bite. :P
Attachments
kitty.jpg

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » November 3rd, 2015, 10:29 am

nice kitty , if she staying & u keeping her , get her fixed b4 she starts to make a bunch of chirren ...

racy lady
Sweet on this forum

Postby racy lady » November 4th, 2015, 9:38 am

*KRONIK* wrote:
- Rovin's car audio - wrote:yes ! ... sometimes they greedy like ppl too - belly full but eye not full

they want to see their bowl looking full , if it looking scanty they stand up watching like "eh , when u put d rest i go eat "

so i shake d dish level so d bowl surface looks full ... :)

Rofl

Thats exactly how they does move.

That trick wont work with mine tho.
She needs to see you actually "top up" the bowl or she gonna stand sit there and give the "eye"

Nah...my mom's cats do the same thing....I think its that they like to smell the food before they eat... :lol:

speedaholic
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedaholic » November 8th, 2015, 2:05 am

- Rovin's car audio - wrote:nice kitty , if she staying & u keeping her , get her fixed b4 she starts to make a bunch of chirren ...

yea im getting her spayed sometime this coming week, there are a few stray cats in my yard that marking her, so i does have to keep her locked up or inside the house all the time

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » November 8th, 2015, 7:06 am

speedaholic wrote:
- Rovin's car audio - wrote:nice kitty , if she staying & u keeping her , get her fixed b4 she starts to make a bunch of chirren ...

yea im getting her spayed sometime this coming week, there are a few stray cats in my yard that marking her, so i does have to keep her locked up or inside the house all the time

I had to do this with mine too...it had a huge tom used to come by the door and smell for she....

bikerchic
Riding on 13's

Postby bikerchic » November 15th, 2015, 5:47 pm

I have two very cute kittens for free if any1 wants them. I don't have place for them. New owner will get some purina kitten chow, can food and cat litter. I really need to find a good home for them. If you know any1 interested please pm me. I am willing to delivery them as well depending on location.

mickey123
Riding on 13's

Postby mickey123 » December 4th, 2015, 9:39 pm

baby kitty for adoption

TriniAutoMart
Riding on 16's

Postby TriniAutoMart » January 8th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Looking for unscented, non-clumping, clay cat litter.
Anyone know where I can get this?

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » January 8th, 2016, 1:48 pm

TriniAutoMart wrote:Looking for unscented, non-clumping, clay cat litter.

Seen some at motee and son in sangre grande

100+ per bag

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » January 8th, 2016, 9:45 pm

bikerchic wrote:I have two very cute kittens for free if any1 wants them. I don't have place for them. New owner will get some purina kitten chow, can food and cat litter. I really need to find a good home for them. If you know any1 interested please pm me. I am willing to delivery them as well depending on location.

Male or female?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 10th, 2016, 11:59 am

uploadfromtaptalk1452441949878.jpg

Id like to go eat but i cant get up.
What should i do?

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » January 10th, 2016, 12:02 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
IMG_20160110_120250.jpg

Id like to go eat but i cant get up.
What should i do?

Hahaha, I just shake him off...lol.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 10th, 2016, 12:13 pm

With other animals
Attachments
47456.jpg
41351.jpg

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » January 10th, 2016, 1:22 pm

^lamb pelau on the way?

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » January 10th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Fellas I run over a stray kitten by mistake the other day...alyuh eh giving them thing enough love.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

TriniAutoMart
Riding on 16's

Postby TriniAutoMart » January 11th, 2016, 1:45 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
TriniAutoMart wrote:Looking for unscented, non-clumping, clay cat litter.

Seen some at motee and son in sangre grande

100+ per bag

Thought it would be cheap.

Not sure when next I going up Grande side na...

Anywhere else this available???

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » January 11th, 2016, 4:40 pm

If i see anywhere else i'll update you

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » May 9th, 2016, 6:57 am

Fellaz

I have a lil problem here.

So i have had my cat for the last 4 years. Got her as a baby.
She is house trained and spayed.
Only eats cat chow. And uses her litter box.
She does not eat any human food/climb counters/steal things or even hunt.

She goes outside with me everyday and stays in the garage or around the house and chills until i come back from work then she would stay inside until next day.

So suddenly...a bunch of stray cats started showing up in the neighbourhood. More specifically by my 2 next door neighbours.
Yesterday 1 of them come to tell me how he wife scared of cats and my cat was sitting in their doorway and forced his wife to leave the neighbourhood in her car and come back at a later time when the cat left.
He also claimed my cat is bursting open his garbage.
Meanwhile, my cat was home sleeping under my cousin's pick-up, as she does everyday.

So the night before, i heard a cat fight, so i woke up to check (meanwhile my cat inside the house peeping thru the window watching fight), it have 2 strays in the neighbour yard fighting and beating up a kitten.

So, i saw the kitten yesterday during the day digging in the neighbours garbage bin. So i tried to stop to hold him and put him in a box to give him to some one.
The other neighbour saw me and asked me whats up.
Then started to lecture me about how i should kill my cat, and how he hates those animals, and i should get rid of mine asap as they they disgusting and vile creatures.
So basically, my cat doesnt go there as the previous neighbour in that same house had a big dog and she learned her lesson from early.
The other neighbour is the only person on the street with a lawn so my cat does go sit in the grass but not near the doorway, but close to our house which is the furthest corner from their door.

So now i'm worried that the neighbours may kill her when i'm not around.
They both indicated that the cats are a problem and both are pointing their fingers to my cat as the problem.
Even though she doesnt do anything to either of them.

Now have been monitoring the influx of strays and i think someone is releasing the cats in the neighbourhood and they are now battling for territory.

My cat, though house trained, she enjoys going outside, its part of her daily routine and i dont want to prevent her from walking around, seeing outside etc.

How allyuh go approach this situation?

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » May 9th, 2016, 10:21 am

:x :x :x :x :x
Last edited by Average on May 9th, 2016, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » May 9th, 2016, 10:22 am

*KRONIK* wrote:Fellaz

I have a lil problem here.

So i have had my cat for the last 4 years. Got her as a baby.
She is house trained and spayed.
Only eats cat chow. And uses her litter box.
She does not eat any human food/climb counters/steal things or even hunt.

She goes outside with me everyday and stays in the garage or around the house and chills until i come back from work then she would stay inside until next day.

So suddenly...a bunch of stray cats started showing up in the neighbourhood. More specifically by my 2 next door neighbours.
Yesterday 1 of them come to tell me how he wife scared of cats and my cat was sitting in their doorway and forced his wife to leave the neighbourhood in her car and come back at a later time when the cat left.
He also claimed my cat is bursting open his garbage.
Meanwhile, my cat was home sleeping under my cousin's pick-up, as she does everyday.

So the night before, i heard a cat fight, so i woke up to check (meanwhile my cat inside the house peeping thru the window watching fight), it have 2 strays in the neighbour yard fighting and beating up a kitten.

So, i saw the kitten yesterday during the day digging in the neighbours garbage bin. So i tried to stop to hold him and put him in a box to give him to some one.
The other neighbour saw me and asked me whats up.
Then started to lecture me about how i should kill my cat, and how he hates those animals, and i should get rid of mine asap as they they disgusting and vile creatures.
So basically, my cat doesnt go there as the previous neighbour in that same house had a big dog and she learned her lesson from early.
The other neighbour is the only person on the street with a lawn so my cat does go sit in the grass but not near the doorway, but close to our house which is the furthest corner from their door.

So now i'm worried that the neighbours may kill her when i'm not around.
They both indicated that the cats are a problem and both are pointing their fingers to my cat as the problem.
Even though she doesnt do anything to either of them.

Now have been monitoring the influx of strays and i think someone is releasing the cats in the neighbourhood and they are now battling for territory.

My cat, though house trained, she enjoys going outside, its part of her daily routine and i dont want to prevent her from walking around, seeing outside etc.

How allyuh go approach this situation?

As you fully explained the situation here, go to your neighbor and do the same but sound very stern. An animal/pet is part of your family, I had 6 cats and 5 dogs at one point in time, I know the bonds.

Let the guy know that you are very sure about your cat and that if anyone kills your cat then the wrath of Cat God Bastet will come down on them tenfold and that no obeah on Earth can comprehend or block it. Ok ah went off on ah tangent there, but you get where I'm heading. Sometimes when reasoning goes out the door, craziness steps in to save the day.

Cats aren't the most tolerated pets out here, people just don't understand them or go on what they were taught/heard growing up that cats are evil or carry real diseases or will kill infants, etc. Plain dotish in my book.

So yeah, go have a talk and remember, speak as though your cat has already died, this will set the mood right.

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » May 9th, 2016, 11:37 am

^^^good advice , was gonna say about d same

explain what u already typed & take d easy but firm approach first

u may want to include d anti-rowley saying : if u mess with my cat I go deal with yuh dog ....

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » May 9th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Wished it was as simple as that.
But it have some politics involved.

But i dont understand why ppl so big and dotish...
My cat does be sleeping in a chair/floor outside my dad's office (office is home) and everyone who comes by likes the cat.
Even tuners here know the cat and can tell u she is really nice and like people.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 9th, 2016, 9:30 pm

Kronik boi, some ppl jus dotish & like to annoy ppl.
Jus let them know you 150% certain id not your cat diggin in d rubbish & u kno is strays. take pics of the offenders if possible.

as to the woman that let a cat that not even takin she on run she out she own house, if she did leave i doubt it was because of the cat.
i feel she musbe went by some gunta to get beat out & poor kitty gets the blame an d man too chupid to figure it out.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » May 10th, 2016, 6:10 am

Yea....i kno the type....and they are exactly that kind.
They think that because their last name is the name of the street, they have claims to everything. The lady across the road isnt really a ppl person.
I guess i'm too poor for her to look at or speak to unless she giving instructions.

Well last nite had some bacchanal:
Two of the 3 strays decided to come by me (meanwhile my cat inside sleeping) and make a set of noise. The neighbour at the side of me had his brother over and they both outside watching the 2 cats on my side of the fence bawling. LOL
So i wanna see how this changes things...cuz they gonna say the cats coming from my yard!

sinnaz25
3NE 2NR for life

Re: RE: Re: Cat Lover's Thread

Postby sinnaz25 » May 10th, 2016, 7:17 am

*KRONIK* wrote:Yea....i kno the type....and they are exactly that kind.
They think that because their last name is the name of the street, they have claims to everything. The lady across the road isnt really a ppl person.
I guess i'm too poor for her to look at or speak to unless she giving instructions.

Well last nite had some bacchanal:
Two of the 3 strays decided to come by me (meanwhile my cat inside sleeping) and make a set of noise. The neighbour at the side of me had his brother over and they both outside watching the 2 cats on my side of the fence bawling. LOL
So i wanna see how this changes things...cuz they gonna say the cats coming from my yard!

Woi just keep yuh cat inside next thing they will start to poison cats to get rid of them thank god i don't have neighbours life that my cats safe

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » May 10th, 2016, 7:25 am

Keeping the cat inside is a problem.
She dont play with toys or entertain herself.
She does be busy every morning to go outside and check the yard/eat grass/ wait for ppl to come to rub up on their leg.

The upside is...she dont eat outside....so i'm not too worried about her getting poisoned, although you cant be too safe.

A next problem is that since she was spayed, she got very inactive, she is basically a a lump now, so putting her outside is the only way i can be sure she will walk or run around and do something beside sleep.

1462879501570.jpg

This is what she does do when she home inside the house.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”