Postby kurpal_v2 » September 8th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Bizzare wrote:nah, d roles doh ever change between the beater and the beti

In your childhood maybe

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Re: Wife Beater Senator?

Postby ru$$ell » September 8th, 2013, 7:25 pm

rfari wrote:
Centric wrote:Da cya be he wife jed...nah. i eh wa believe da. Anand shud be marry to ah ole goat...not Cinderella

you have got to be KIDDING me

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 8th, 2013, 7:30 pm

~Vēġó~ wrote:looks good....I'd hit it too!!!

Well played :lol:

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » September 8th, 2013, 8:00 pm

He ah cornt! Run quick so say defamation. Lol

Shango_13
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Shango_13 » September 8th, 2013, 8:22 pm

she could take licks

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 8th, 2013, 9:05 pm

She look like she does beat him

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 8th, 2013, 9:22 pm

She look like she does take ah beatin.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2013, 12:18 am

AllTrac wrote:who cares? he is indian so he is expected to beat his wife, his wife didnt get de memo orrr?
stupes, idgaf what he does indoors unless he use money from de treasury to buy de belt to cut she ass. lets keep the country issues on the front burner please.

Cutarse is wha' dem sign up fo'! Is dem high falutin ones does ack like dey surprised wen de first cuttail come.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » September 9th, 2013, 7:26 am

If he live in central and jink rum its a given rule, you jink, you go home and yuh lay level lix pon the homemaker

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 9th, 2013, 8:16 am

THE SAGA OF SHERIFF DHANRAJ
Friday, October 10 2003

The other side of former UNC Minister Dhanraj Singh first came to public notice in April 1997 when he was charged with assaulting retired Asst. Police Commissioner Norton Registe during a traffic jam on the Solomon Hochoy Highway. He was then MP for Point a Pierre and Local Government Minister. One year later he was again in a clash, this time with workers at Tunapuna Piarco Regional Coropration who accused him of using his gun to intimidate them. According to the workers, Singh rushed on to the premises and let the workers see that he had a gun. Two days later following public outcry against his behaviour then Prime Minster Basdeo Panday ordered Singh to hand in his gun to the police for safe keeping.

Then came October 1998 when accountant Sohaila Omardeen reported to the Gasparillo Police that Singh verbally abused her and threatened to show her his gun while she was on a visit to her Charles Street South Gasparillo home. Singh had gone there to investigate complaints of the cleaning up of the Marie Doleur river which runs at the back of her home. On that same occasion Singh’s wife Leela denied that he was an abusive husband but by November of that same year Singh admitted that he slapped his wife Leela once in their marriage which at the time amounted to 14 years. Singh’s controversial life continued with several battles with PNM controlled regional corporations. He threatened to halt funding at several of these bodies. There were also charges by some men that Singh had summoned them to his constituency office in Marabella where they alleged that they were beaten by members of the Jamaat Al Muslimeen. Singh’s troubles continued when he was sued for $2M by Jerry Narace, Chairman of the PNM controlled Tunapuna Piarco Regional Corporation for allegedly libelous statements against Narace.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,10341.html

Nothing new here, move along, move along

nicholas7129
Sweet on this forum

Postby nicholas7129 » September 9th, 2013, 4:19 pm

If i was he i wuda beat she rite tru ........not with my hand tho lol

Mr.Bollywood
Riding on 16's

Postby Mr.Bollywood » September 9th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Sabriel wrote:a beta beat ah beti...

Say that 10 times fast!

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 9th, 2013, 7:45 pm

it takes and amazingly intelligent person to have a story come out whilst seeking to have the story not come out. AG suffering from overbrightness yes

http://wired868.com/2013/09/09/ramlogan ... ss-ladies/

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Har ... 08841.html

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 9th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Who say police shakedown on express

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » September 9th, 2013, 8:04 pm

eliteauto wrote:what I always find funny, these guys are so litigious that the minute something comes up even when your name is not called you run to dispense pre-action protocol letters, thus cementing in the court of public opinion that you have something to hide. In a country that feeds on mauvais-langue politics (and votes on it too sadly) these guys act like political neophytes and do untold self-inflicted damage to both their character and their case. I personally feel it's a case of being too bright till you dotish. Again the UNC has the worst PR systems ever

I'd suggest the AG speak to Anil or Tim they may have some "experience" in these matters

THIS.....and is "Moveh-lang" eh.... "Mavis Langu" aint gonna be understood in these here parts..

Still waiting on Jack to pounce on the Express off of the "football morney" report.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 9th, 2013, 8:05 pm

pioneer wrote:Who say police shakedown on express

1bagoo

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 9th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Allyuh remember when man used to chetten legal action against chunas?

2005 wrote:I hope allyuh have court clothes, my daddy izza lawyer

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 10th, 2013, 9:08 pm

"Please govern yourselves accordingly." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 11th, 2013, 8:51 am

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/No- ... 30331.html

No police report from AG in wife issue

Not a single police report has been filed by Attorney General Anand Ramlogan or his wife, Nalini, following their claims investigative repor­ter Anika Gumbs impersonated a police officer in pursuing a story.

Even Deputy Commissioner of Police Mervyn Richardson was at a loss when the Express contacted him on Monday on whether an official police report was made against Gumbs.

“I have received no report. Nobody has made any report to me,” Richardson said.

Ramlogan’s attorney, Pamela Eld­er, SC, in a letter to Express editor-in-chief Omatie Lyder dated September 5, 2013, claimed Gumbs impersona­ted a police officer to gain access to the Barrackpore home of his in-laws, Samlal and Shantee Nanan, last Wednesday and advised, “She has contravened Section 62 of the Police Service Act Chap 15:01, which provides that any person who ‘in any way pretends to be a police officer for any purpose which he would not by law be entitled to do of his own authority is liable on summary conviction to a fine of thirty thousand dollars and to imprisonment for three years’.”

Gumbs had journeyed to the AG’s Palm Villas home in Palmiste last Tuesday to interview his wife, Nali­­ni, and then to his in-laws’ Barrackpore home last Wednesday.

The Express has proof that Gumbs did not impersonate a police officer nor did she pose as a family member or friend of the family du­ring any of the interviews conducted during the investigation as claimed by the Ramlogans.

And on Monday, checks at the Barrackpore Police Station revealed no police report was made against Gumbs.

Similarly, no report has been made against Gumbs by Mrs Ramlogan at the San Fernando Police Station although in his legal letter to Lyder on September 7, her attorney, Jagdeo Singh, alleged Gumbs posed as a police officer twice, first at Pal­miste where the Ramlogans live and then at the home of Mrs Ramlogan’s parents in Barrackpore where Gumbs had gone in pursuit of a story last week.

Singh’s letter also claimed Gumbs impersonated a police officer attached to the San Fernando Police Sta­tion when she interviewed Ram­lo­gans’ neighbour Abdel Mohammed.

However, Express records show Gumbs never spoke to Mohammed and did not identify herself as a friend of the Ramlogan family as claimed by the Ramlogans as helper Goomatie Ragbir, who worked with her at the Guardian South Bureau, identified Gumbs to Mrs Ramlogan as a journalist.

The legal letters followed a number of questions that were e-mailed to Ramlogan after Gumbs obtained certain information and was seeking a response from him.

Questions were also sent to Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar relating to the matter, but no response has been forthcoming.

In fact, the PM said on Monday she was standing by her AG until there is evidence to show otherwise.

One would think the AG, holding such an esteemed post would immediately report such breaches of the law, possibly his busy schedule of cleaning beaches and adopting policies of not pursuing wealthy accused owing to their ability to afford to stymie the legal process, coupled with his not drinking and not staying in Grafton on the weekend of section 34 could be the reason?

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 11th, 2013, 9:07 am

Man busy copy/pasting laws from canada

DFC
2NRholic

Postby DFC » September 11th, 2013, 9:25 am

More and more bachannal from this AG.

Foot in mouth disease is a PTD.
Political transmitted disease.

Seems as though it hits you as soon as you take office.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » September 11th, 2013, 9:47 am

pioneer wrote:Man busy copy/pasting laws from canada

:lol: :lol: :lol:

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » September 11th, 2013, 10:03 am

Outdated laws I should add

DionYorker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DionYorker » September 11th, 2013, 1:56 pm

kurpal_v2 wrote:
Centric wrote:Da cya be he wife jed...nah. i eh wa believe da. Anand shud be marry to ah ole goat...not Cinderella

Yuh fadda win that race

Well look at that brother vs brother...let the BA BA BA ttle begin......like AG is yuh man??.. :drinking: :drinking:

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

Postby matthewmazda » September 11th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Every day my wife does beat me, licks like peas and me eh report it, cus i love she and rel fraid she

DionYorker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DionYorker » September 11th, 2013, 2:11 pm

matthewmazda wrote:Every day my wife does beat me, licks like peas and me eh report it, cus i love she and rel fraid she

Lucky ting she ent on tuner or is a cuttarse for yuh tonite.... :twisted: :mrgreen: :drinking: :drinking:

Mr.Bollywood
Riding on 16's

Postby Mr.Bollywood » September 14th, 2013, 7:35 am

matthewmazda wrote:Every day my wife does beat me, licks like peas and me eh report it, cus i love she and rel fraid she
Hahahahahahha dem kinda ting does cause ah man to hornnnnn inno padna:lol::lol::lol: be faithful before u get ah cutarse and yuh cyah sidd down for a week

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » September 14th, 2013, 5:07 pm

:lol: :lol: D' hell...

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » September 14th, 2013, 5:22 pm

d fuq I jus read?! :lol:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 16th, 2013, 8:47 am

ANAND’S MISSING WITNESS
...Neighbour named in legal letter as being interviewed by reporter was out of the country at the time

Attorney Abdel Mohammed, the neighbour of Attorney General Anand Ramlogan named in a pre-action legal letter as a person in­terviewed by investigative reporter Anika Gumbs as she pursued a story following certain reports was actually not in the country at the time the letter alleged Gumbs spoke with him at his Palm Villas, Palmiste, home, next to the house the AG shares with his wife, Nali­ni Ramlogan, Sunday Express inves­tigations have revealed.

Further investigations have shown that Mohammed is an attor­ney attached to the Freedom Law Cham­bers in Harris Street, San Fernando.

He is currently vacationing abroad and was out of the country when Gumbs went to the AG’s home two Tuesdays ago.

The law firm was formerly head­ed by Ramlogan and is now led by attorney Cindy Bhag­­wandeen.

Mohammed is on record with attorney Kent Samal, who is also attached to the chambers and has rep­­resented a number of defendants in matters against the State.

In a legal letter sent to Express editor-in-chief Oma­tie Lyder on Sep­tem-

­ber 7, attorney Jag­deo Singh—who is representing Mrs Ramlo­gan—alleged Gumbs identified herself as a police officer attached to the San Fernando Police Station when she interviewed Mohammed.

Mrs Ramlogan’s letter followed a similar one sent by attorney Pamela Elder SC, on behalf of the AG, on September 5 to Lyder, threatening legal action if the Sunday Express pub­lished “falsities” with re­gard to information Gumbs was investigating.

The Express, in keep­ing with sound jour­na-

­l­istic principles, had ear­lier embarked on the investigation, following certain reports which led to an interview with Mrs Ram­logan in Palmiste, and another with her parents at their Barrackpore home, where certain questions were asked.

Like her husband, Mrs Ramlogan also alleged Gumbs impersonated a police officer at her parents, Sam­lal and Shantee Nanan’s, home two Thursdays ago, which would contravene Section 62 of the Police Service Act Chap 15:01.

Two Wednesdays ago, Ramlogan telephoned Lyder, claiming Gumbs had pretended to be looking for a place to rent when she approached his in-laws.

The Express record shows Gumbs did not impersonate a police officer to gain access to the Palm Villas compound and on meeting the AG’s father-in-law, Gumbs said: “Uncle, how are you going, we (identifying photographer Innis Francis) are from the Trinidad Express.”

Gumbs has denied not identifying herself to the AG’s wife and further said she was recognised by the AG’s helper who was at the home at the time and who had worked at the Guardian South Bureau at the same time in the past.

Continuing Sunday Express inves­tigations have uncovered Mohammed has been on vacation for the past two weeks and is out of the country.

He is expected to return to work on September 23.

The Sunday Express record also shows Gumbs never interviewed Mohammed.

And up to Friday, no police report had been filed by Ramlogan, or his wife, following their claims against Gumbs.

In fact, Deputy Commissioner of Police Mervyn Richardson, when contacted last Friday on whether an official police report was made against Gumbs, said, “I have not received any such report.”

Similarly, checks at both the Bar­rack­pore and San Fernando Police Stations showed no report was made against Gumbs.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/ANA ... 98001.html

:shock: is lie Anand lie dey?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”