TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

//MY RANT!!!!!! What would you do???? seriously!!!!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: //MY RANT!!!!!! What would you do???? seriously!!!!

Postby black start » October 15th, 2013, 12:00 am

opie that was yew? sorry bro....was jus tessin the brakes on the fassup lansah to see if d rotars d wap nah...

Advertisement
pluggie
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby pluggie » October 15th, 2013, 3:40 am

cool story OP !!! but next time stay in you vehicle and ignore the fool, its not worth it...

mark2.0
Riding on 17's

Postby mark2.0 » October 15th, 2013, 5:28 am

Wow!!!

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

Postby matthewmazda » October 15th, 2013, 5:37 am

well you still alive to tell this story
one good thing

screwbash
Riding on 16's

Postby screwbash » October 15th, 2013, 5:40 am

post he plates ras. Ah go get he address for you.

Bareback
Riding on 16's

Postby Bareback » October 15th, 2013, 7:52 am

Aquarius wrote:
Sky wrote:You know if he shot you, you asked for it, right?

What if i shot him?????

Wrong and strong much? :|

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » October 15th, 2013, 8:08 am

Nobody ask d most important question

YUH GEAR DONG FROM FIFTH TO FIRST OAR???

South Man
Street 2NR

Postby South Man » October 15th, 2013, 8:23 am

You have great story telling skills OP

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » October 15th, 2013, 8:40 am

op punches door window and nothing happens......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » October 15th, 2013, 8:45 am

Normal everyday driving in Trinidad. Folks darting across lanes without indicating, taking vehicle speed into consideration, etc.

OP forget them next time. You eh see the biker thread or wha? Never approach a vehicle to "talk" and stand directly in front especially. You really think your body can stop a car?

Just move along...

SUPERMAN2
Trinituner Peong

Postby SUPERMAN2 » October 15th, 2013, 8:47 am

this is y i always have a lucozade bottle waiting, it would ah kiss his windscreen

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » October 15th, 2013, 9:25 am

dude if i had a dollar for every time somebody pull in front of me without an indicator and a few inches to spare, well i'd have many dollars.

ruffrider27
Riding on 16's

Postby ruffrider27 » October 15th, 2013, 9:28 am

mitsu_chick941 wrote:dude if i had a dollar for every time somebody pull in front of me without an indicator and a few inches to spare, well i'd have many dollars.

I wa come In front,back,ontop you hunny ,yuh never put back the pics with d parrot on yuh legs.

Make my day nahh,put it back

urabus
Sweet on this forum

Postby urabus » October 15th, 2013, 9:32 am

dude take a chill pill nah..your life more important!

ruffrider27
Riding on 16's

Postby ruffrider27 » October 15th, 2013, 9:42 am

urabus wrote:dude take a chill pill nah..your life more important!

Overload
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (14.96 KiB) Viewed 905 times

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » October 15th, 2013, 9:46 am

i am pretty sure that post wasn't for you...but maybe you should take the advice

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » October 15th, 2013, 10:11 am

ruffrider27 wrote:
mitsu_chick941 wrote:dude if i had a dollar for every time somebody pull in front of me without an indicator and a few inches to spare, well i'd have many dollars.

I wa come In front,back,ontop you hunny ,yuh never put back the pics with d parrot on yuh legs.

when last you took a vacation?

Rallyfignis
Shifting into 6th

Postby Rallyfignis » October 15th, 2013, 10:32 am

ruffrider27 wrote:

WTF you on hoss???

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby K74T » October 15th, 2013, 10:33 am

October having rel specials, cyah go wrong.

c@ri$$@
Sweet on this forum

Postby c@ri$$@ » October 15th, 2013, 10:34 am

Aquarius wrote:Image
ARGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
DUDE!!!!! I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE TO BE ON MY SIDE, I DONT BEG FOR FRIENDS...MY QUESTION AT THE END OF MY RANT WAS.....WHAT WOULD YOU DO???!??!?!?!?!?
I SIMPLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU FELLOW CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT.....I GAVE MY STORY, I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE JUST HAVE IT WITH IDIOT DRIVERS!!!!!

LOL, i know exactly how u feeling!

My motto for d road is 'forgive and live'. No matter what type of bad drive you get, busman cut in front of you and driving slower dan when he was in d left lane which had no cars, taxi driver overtake yuh just to stop 2cm infront of u to drop off passengers, truckman pull fromthe shoulder unto the highway at 1km when he see yuh almost up on him, forget dem and let it go. D easiest thing to do is get pissed and let yur rage take control and yuh could dead with dat. Your life not worth it. Relax and breathe, remember u have too much to live for, too much love in your life, ppl depending on you to reach home and an incredible future awaiting u. Don't let those idiots push u to a bad choice. Forgive n live.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » October 15th, 2013, 11:21 am

tr1ad wrote:
ruffrider27 wrote:

when last you took a vacation?

Regards,
Shiv.

MaxPower
punchin NOS

Postby MaxPower » October 15th, 2013, 11:50 am

so you complaining about this man "bad driving you"..or so u say, and yet still you driving like a jackass on the shoulder boasting about your lil bread van that sooooo fast an oh u cud drive gears bla bla...steups, roughin up the ppl van.
boy stop polluting the environ with that stink smoke eh..

u well quoting stuff from the regs as if you know it all, and u urself breaking the law and getting on like a THUG. Man you are driving like a novice and that sheit 2 of yall doin on the highway swerving around like 2 lovers will get ppl killed..PAY ATTENTION, everyone has to drive not only for themselves but for other people. What is wrong with you?
I cant believe u could say that a delivery boy in a "company shirt and soft pants" not suspicious. Boy wake up eh, take everything suspicious in these times...

I dont think it is you brave na, hadda be dotish...You with your boldface self, want to show everybody on tuner OH you so bad you want to cuss the man and cuff up his glass...cant even break it btw with your weak fist. Dred you lucky that man didnt crack a bullet in that annoying skull of yours..or friggin choke you so hard u sound like gonzo. Man he shoulda really riddle you, and when the cops come...hmmmmm man of African heritage in a "company shirt, soft pants and a batta bullet"....must me gang related..well that would definitely be a waste of bread in that van.

Listen to the people here, YOU did sheit and like you wrong and strong and for some reason you feel your actions were right and like you proud to talk about it with your gay ass pictures.
You think the Lancer man studying you? good thing you punch like a girl and you didnt break his glass, because guess what, YOU will be paying for that and a glass for that more than your salary.

So now you have many answers and feedback to your pathetic post....next time, observe what is happening around you, most of us have road rage, pull over and cool off, dont play hero and get capped up like a jack.

Post on the official idiot driver of the day thread, and dont forget to include both of your number plates. Dont feel he is the only one that was driving like an ass.

Get it?

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » October 15th, 2013, 11:52 am

MaxPower wrote:so you complaining about this man "bad driving you"..or so u say, and yet still you driving like a jackass on the shoulder boasting about your lil bread van that sooooo fast an oh u cud drive gears bla bla...steups, roughin up the ppl van.

u well quoting stuff from the regs as if you know it all, and u urself breaking the law and getting on like a THUG. Man you are driving like a novice and that sheit 2 of yall doin on the highway swerving around like 2 lovers will get ppl killed..PAY ATTENTION, everyone has to drive not only for themselves but for other people. What is wrong with you?
I cant believe u could say that a delivery boy in a "company shirt and soft pants" not suspicious. Boy wake up eh, take everything suspicious in these times...

I dont think it is you brave na, hadda be dotish...You with your boldface self, want to show everybody on tuner OH you so bad you want to cuss the man and cuff up his glass...cant even break it btw with your weak fist. Dred you lucky that man didnt crack a bullet in that annoying skull of yours..or friggin choke you so hard u sound like gonzo. Man he shoulda really riddle you, and when the cops come...hmmmmm man of African heritage in a "company shirt, soft pants and a batta bullet"....must me gang related..well that would definitely be a waste of bread in that van.

Listen to the people here, YOU did sheit and like you wrong and strong and for some reason you feel your actions were right and like you proud to talk about it with your gay ass pictures.
You think the Lancer man studying you? good thing you punch like a girl and you didnt break his glass, because guess what, YOU will be paying for that and a glass for that more than your salary.

So now you have many answers and feedback to your pathetic post....next time, observe what is happening around you, most of us have road rage, pull over and cool off, dont play hero and get capped up like a jack.

Post on the official idiot driver of the day thread, and dont forget to include both of your number plates. Dont feel he is the only one that was driving like an ass.

Get it?

Soooooooooooo how yuh like them new lansah?

i am an idiot
3NE 2NR for life

Postby i am an idiot » October 15th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Drivin round marabella roundabout, in d vicinity of the police station dis morning, guy stops on the roundabout proper, makes me behind him come to a sudden stop, comes out knocking on my window for directions to the highway.

In a split second i remembered reading this post. Lol. Some drivers really inconsiderate.

Next time mello yuh vibez op, pple doe take tings lightly again inno, i see a small indian pelt level chop on a next man twice he size fuh d same road rage.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » October 15th, 2013, 12:18 pm

i would get some real friends to tell this story to OP

Aquarius
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Aquarius » October 15th, 2013, 12:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:so you complaining about this man "bad driving you"..or so u say, and yet still you driving like a jackass on the shoulder boasting about your lil bread van.

Umm...last time i check...i wasn't boasting you illiterate sh!t snake

that sooooo fast an oh u cud drive gears bla bla...steups, roughin up the ppl van.
boy stop polluting the environ with that stink smoke eh.

u well quoting stuff from the regs as if you know it all.

last time i checked i didn't pay for my licence so......what's your point????

Man you are driving like a novice and that sheit 2 of yall doin on the highway swerving around like 2 lovers will get ppl killed..PAY ATTENTION, everyone has to drive not only for themselves but for other people. What is wrong with you?

When did i say i was a delivery boy???? the company vehicle just happens to be a panel van

I dont think it is you brave na, hadda be dotish...You with your boldface self, want to show everybody on tuner OH you so bad you want to cuss the man

This is why school is important.....go back to page one and read where i said "i was trying to speak to him in a humane manner, not once did i cuss him...."

and cuff up his glass...cant even break it btw with your weak fist. Dred you lucky that man didnt crack a bullet in that annoying skull of yours..or friggin choke you so hard u sound like gonzo. Man he shoulda really riddle you, and when the cops come...hmmmmm man of African heritage in a "company shirt, soft pants and a batta bullet"....must me gang related..well that would definitely be a waste of bread in that van.

LMAO!!! Wow

Nah bro.....i was thinking the glass didn't break for a reason.....that's why i walked away and since you know how much i assets i have, would you like to invest??

C'mon...admit it....this was the best thing you read all year

Thanks for the publicity!!!!

Get it?
[/quote]

Why i get is that you put way too much emotion into writing this, i hear you, but at the end of the day you still missed some of my point. you basically telling me that i can come into your house F@ck your wife without her consent, while i make you watch and hail you out tomorrow like nothing happen.

ok then....got it

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » October 15th, 2013, 12:34 pm

bad drives happen all the time op ...next time chill yuh stones
prancing up to the man car, the first thing that would come to anyone's mind is this guy is looking for a fight..if anything you lucky he didn't exit his vehicle and ruffle up yuh feathers

unlike these other guys meem give yuh wrong for getting all hot and sweaty, happens to everyone at some point

Aquarius
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Aquarius » October 15th, 2013, 12:40 pm

Spitfir3 wrote:bad drives happen all the time op ...next time chill yuh stones
prancing up to the man car, the first thing that would come to anyone's mind is this guy is looking for a fight..if anything you lucky he didn't exit his vehicle and ruffle up yuh feathers

if you big and bad to disregard human life...step out and prove me wrong, i have -->

tdavies
Trinituner Peong

Postby tdavies » October 15th, 2013, 12:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:so you complaining about this man "bad driving you"..or so u say, and yet still you driving like a jackass on the shoulder boasting about your lil bread van that sooooo fast an oh u cud drive gears bla bla...steups, roughin up the ppl van.

Get it?

Bread van problems.......

You are de bigger A$$, OP
by coming out your vehicle, if waz me i would surely have hit you.
You wa play you pongin up de man car, ppl does treasure their vehicles
and you dont know what sacrifices de man make to afford it.

you on de other hand drivin Company Bread van!!
You should be ashamed to tell this story here.
Men does value their cars......

you should get an award for biggest Jacka$$ on tuner for this year!!

Rallyfignis
Shifting into 6th

Postby Rallyfignis » October 15th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Didn't realise OP was ahbadman, I out :skurry: :skurry:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”