Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Sufferers in the workplace

Postby RedVEVO » June 13th, 2017, 8:46 pm

eliteauto wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^^
ROFL ... :D :D

When I use to work in a restaurant way back in the day as a student - customers who piss us off use to get spit
in their food .. Yummy yummy - Taste so good - Service with a smile

Sufferer confessions 101 low class detected

The workers only target them "Ghetto Types" - the ones who is the original sufferers ..
The ones who spending money but have no job. They never tip - always complaining that
the Lobster not fresh or Pork Ribs too salty but after they eat half - :roll:

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » June 13th, 2017, 10:20 pm

eliteauto wrote:

When I use to work in a restaurant way back in the day as a student - customers who piss us off use to get spit

Sigh..this is disgusting. Now think, it's graphic but humans exchange body fluids a lot..so while receiving a strangers body fluids is disgusting to say the least, chances are nothing (medically) really happened to the customer..but you..when yours comes around meh boy, hmph..you should be ashamed to share something like that..

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » June 13th, 2017, 10:28 pm

What goes around does not necessarily come around

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 13th, 2017, 10:46 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

The workers only target them "Ghetto Types" - the ones who is the original sufferers ..
The ones who spending money but have no job. They never tip - always complaining that

Lol pal you making no sense. The customer presented a job letter before buying orrr? You salty cause you get no tip, dude you're the ultimate sufferer jealous of others while you washing wares in the back

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 14th, 2017, 7:33 am

eliteauto wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

Lol pal you making no sense. The customer presented a job letter before buying orrr? You salty cause you get no tip, dude you're the ultimate sufferer jealous of others while you washing wares in the back

It is the workers/waiters I am speaking about . The thread is about "sufferers" - You judging - you trolling.

I will be proud to be " washing wares " it is an honest job. I make my cents.

Salty you say ? - I do not use salt in my diet . Ghetto Type have a job letter ? :roll:

Everyday this person work hard and diligently and will continue - Does that make a person the ultimate sufferer ?

All who NOT want to work and to be jobless and rank - no envy here. Your life :lol:

Now it's you not making cents ? :roll:

iM@st@1
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby iM@st@1 » June 14th, 2017, 9:39 am

Joshie23 wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

Sigh..this is disgusting. Now think, it's graphic but humans exchange body fluids a lot..so while receiving a strangers body fluids is disgusting to say the least, chances are nothing (medically) really happened to the customer..but you..when yours comes around meh boy, hmph..you should be ashamed to share something like that..

X2 keep that sheit to yourself bro. Even if is "ghetto" ppl as you say how you think that type of behavior makes you look :roll:

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » June 14th, 2017, 9:44 am

RedVEVO wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

It is the workers/waiters I am speaking about . The thread is about "sufferers" - You judging - you trolling.

Salty you say ? - I do not use salt in my diet . Ghetto Type have a job letter ? :roll:

Everyday this person work hard and diligently and will continue - Does that make a person the ultimate sufferer ?

All who NOT want to work and to be jobless and rank - no envy here. Your life

So you does spit in "ghetto type" ppl food before they get the chance not to tip you?

The kinda posts allyuh men in here proudly making expecting high fives kinda worrying

Stealing pics off female coworkers phone/ spitting in black people food cuz they may not tip and dey find yuh food stink . Men real different this rounds yes.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » June 14th, 2017, 10:09 am

spitting is wrong ....we only exchange bodily fluids with humans through their mouths or privates

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » June 14th, 2017, 10:49 am

dat spitting thing is rel sheit....

but i wonder if i ever eat any fecal pieces in buy food??

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » June 14th, 2017, 11:26 am

'Sufferers in *their* workplace'

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » June 14th, 2017, 11:38 am

RedVEVO wrote:It is the workers/waiters I am speaking about . The thread is about "sufferers" - You judging - you trolling.

All who NOT want to work and to be jobless and rank - no envy here. Your life :lol:

rspann wrote:User name change but the woman habits can't change.
<-Spann really called it eh..

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 16th, 2017, 12:49 am

Monkey Man wrote:dat spitting thing is rel sheit....

Happens ALL the time ..

So treat the sufferers good at "buy food"

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 16th, 2017, 8:20 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:dat spitting thing is rel sheit....

Happens ALL the time ..

So treat the sufferers good at "buy food"

hows this for a novel concept, cut out eating from "buy food" altogether.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » June 27th, 2017, 8:09 pm

so fun stories

story #1 the company recently reopened their refurbished gyms nuh. big email send out. refreshments will be served. home girl make it a point to leave home to attend the opening of the gym inno.
mind you all other company events no refreshments..home girl cant be seen.

story #2 so this weeks is our departments annual staff appreciation week - (was supposed to be last week but due to the storm it got cancelled) where i work its shift so different days different shifts. so more than likely they will be providing breakfast for our dept . u know dese F**kers soo low dey go take shift change to work 2 mornings just to get free food!!!!!.

ppl who doh like to work mornings , ppl who does call in sick on morning shift go be present and accounted for WITH plastic bowls in hand tot tote away food.

dese ppl i work wit dey does over do it. dey does walk wit some HUGE handbag u swear gucci and prada does make market bag

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » June 27th, 2017, 8:57 pm

pics of said homegirl?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 27th, 2017, 10:00 pm

Have plenty of dem so wherever you look.
Some years back, I used to do some work for a small company, I was hired to find ways to cut costs and increase productivity. The workers there used to actually sharpen dey teeth for religious holidays, because the owner used to sponsor food for the staff. Total staff was small, only 8 ppl.
But when whoever he putting in charge of placing orders with caterers for food making orders, is food for almost 30 ppl. I see them in action for divali. Is everybody walk with a bowl, and is quarrel about who taking how much of what, especially if it have desserts to share up.

When I show d owner what was going on with that an other things, several ppl got fired, an after that nuttn for nobody, no food, no raises, no annual bonus.

Ultimate price to pay for being a parasite, but dem look for dat.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 28th, 2017, 3:07 am

88sins wrote:Have plenty of dem so wherever you look.
Some years back, I used to do some work for a small company, I was hired to find ways to cut costs and increase productivity. The workers there used to actually sharpen dey teeth for religious holidays, because the owner used to sponsor food for the staff. Total staff was small, only 8 ppl.
But when whoever he putting in charge of placing orders with caterers for food making orders, is food for almost 30 ppl. I see them in action for divali. Is everybody walk with a bowl, and is quarrel about who taking how much of what, especially if it have desserts to share up.

When I show d owner what was going on with that an other things, several ppl got fired, an after that nuttn for nobody, no food, no raises, no annual bonus.

Ultimate price to pay for being a parasite, but dem look for dat.

ROFL :D .. People must really love you @ work ..

The same people who "tote" food in those basin and bowl - the big big kind you buy at IAM - if you go by them
you lucky if you get a crix.

But somehow they seem to be the healthiest looking :D

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 28th, 2017, 7:55 am

now, if an order is placed for food for 8, & so happens that it have extra, is no problems with that.
but ordering for 30 ppl? thats almost 4x whats required, & that is the jacked up thibng. The girl that placed the order was trying to say the caterer make a mistake. she didn't think that they'd keep the written order she faxed to them & ppl would cross ref that to the bill.

And tbh, the man used to treat them good, so I couldn't understanding why they moving so. Until i find dis ched

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » October 5th, 2017, 10:35 am

idk what does be going on by me in work boy

first they ghost a container of sugar that supposed to used to prepare the tea etc

and I royally pissed off because when I want to soap out my water bottle, it had no dishwashing soap in the kitchen. It had like a week ago, a full bottle, then the next day it was dead empty

idk what the hell going on

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » October 5th, 2017, 11:43 am

ismithx wrote:idk what does be going on by me in work boy

first they ghost a container of sugar that supposed to used to prepare the tea etc

and I royally pissed off because when I want to soap out my water bottle, it had no dishwashing soap in the kitchen. It had like a week ago, a full bottle, then the next day it was dead empty

black hen chickens hadda survive somehow

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » June 24th, 2018, 9:05 pm

not a workplace but thread bump

nivek
Sweet on this forum

Postby nivek » June 24th, 2018, 11:31 pm

Man next door d car wash always saying dey have short money...I does say no scn..handle me what u have now and during d week pass and pay d rest....low and behold ..d man have money and playing sufferer more than me...

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » June 24th, 2018, 11:38 pm

ismithx wrote:idk what does be going on by me in work boy

ahh yes... i forgot abt this ched.... :lol:

so incident #1 happened a few mths ago.

management buys groceries for us as were a 24 hour dept.
groceries bought including brillo pads to wash dishes.... all groceries done as per the normal time frame 1 mth.

all that remains is brillo pad.....in a nice neat stack in plastic wrap

checked on one day have about 5 new unused brillo pads.... check back 2 days later..... only 1 brillo pad.....

my only conclusion is they makin brillo pad tea..... :lol: :lol:

incident #2....happened this evening...
homeboy lookin for a drop home as it hav rain.... :lol:
level gyas brains but cyah afford a car.....

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » June 26th, 2018, 11:16 am

88sins wrote:now, if an order is placed for food for 8, & so happens that it have extra, is no problems with that.
but ordering for 30 ppl? thats almost 4x whats required, & that is the jacked up thibng. The girl that placed the order was trying to say the caterer make a mistake. she didn't think that they'd keep the written order she faxed to them & ppl would cross ref that to the bill.

And tbh, the man used to treat them good, so I couldn't understanding why they moving so. Until i find dis ched
Wow... that sad yes.

There is a smoker on site here that start vaping since he got a vape pen from a friend. Of course the vape pen was free. Another guy on site gave it to him after the guy upgraded. Now any time you see this smoker he always smoking a cigarette (bummed from some poor soul of course). But whenever he see a next person vaping his second hand vape pen always comes out and he asking for a topup. He say he tryin to quit but having a hard time. That's why he still smoking cigarettes still. Cuz the vape pen don't do it for him.

The worst part is that it is one of those vape pens with a pretty large tank. Like 5ml or something.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » June 26th, 2018, 11:31 am

skylinechild wrote:incident #2....happened this evening...

das nuh suffering..... :roll:

does really wonder bout some of orllur here posting for pips kinda ting inno :|

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 26th, 2018, 12:50 pm

The remotes for the TV's and A/C units in work have started disappearing.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 26th, 2018, 12:52 pm

skylinechild wrote:so fun stories

story #1 the company recently reopened their refurbished gyms nuh. big email send out. refreshments will be served. home girl make it a point to leave home to attend the opening of the gym inno.
mind you all other company events no refreshments..home girl cant be seen.

story #2 so this weeks is our departments annual staff appreciation week - (was supposed to be last week but due to the storm it got cancelled) where i work its shift so different days different shifts. so more than likely they will be providing breakfast for our dept . u know dese F**kers soo low dey go take shift change to work 2 mornings just to get free food!!!!!.

ppl who doh like to work mornings , ppl who does call in sick on morning shift go be present and accounted for WITH plastic bowls in hand tot tote away food.

dese ppl i work wit dey does over do it. dey does walk wit some HUGE handbag u swear gucci and prada does make market bag

Know that kind, they are also the ones that take time off to attend the main company dinner, then also attend the "side" one for shift workers.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » June 26th, 2018, 4:59 pm

dougla_boy wrote:
homeboy lookin for a drop home as it hav rain....

& the thing is the boolas in here are sufferers themselves

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » June 26th, 2018, 6:04 pm

dougla_boy wrote:

it is suffering when mommy hadda call in links to get u the job...
it is suffering when in ur first 3 days yuh telling everyone u only want to work a month in order to buy ah ole QG15 bamboo engine

it is a suffering when reports are being sent back to mommy via dept manager that you playin the ass.

does really wonder why some of allyuh does talk without knowin the facts.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 26th, 2018, 7:47 pm

My annual bbq coming up. I waiting to see how many of my useless hungry belly long eye sufferer neighbors gonna stand up in dey yard sniffing the air like a hungry pothound that smelling hot dog franks like last time.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”