Forums

Sufferers in the workplace

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Sufferers in the workplace

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 4th, 2017, 6:46 pm

I does buy two newspapers every day to take home to my retired MIL.

The jumbie does make them disappear sometimes.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 4th, 2017, 8:54 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:I does buy two newspapers every day to take home to my retired MIL.

The jumbie does make them disappear sometimes.

Newspapers too expensive ..p l us is only bad new right thru

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » May 4th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Update....pull out my bbq sauce because i was going to eat(always hide it from him) and my greedy co-worker notice, pass and ask "borrowing some of yuh bbq sauce" Da firetruck wrong with this mc! Bro, MASSY stores is like 3m away....gooo!!!!

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 4th, 2017, 10:24 pm

supercharged turbo wrote:No toilet paper and water in the Treasury division.Most of them go actually have to buy them things now

Person who start this will probably get a bad performance appraisal like I did.
Leaches does tote out too much. They trying to put a stop to it.

Had a woman who husband and three kids used to drop in for a visit every lunchtime it had lunchtime cook thay staff payed for or government sponsor.
She used to go buy lunch everyday and come back, take the keys, head to the stock room and take a drink of her choice.
Anyone talk, head office, min of finance used to hear how you rude, unruly amd disobedient.
Oh, and she man is a police eh.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 5th, 2017, 1:28 am

A few days ago a well known security firm (SF) had a business meeting. They were offering their services.
The CFO came at a restaurant at our request along with the company's secretary who was a hulk woman, she looked like a retired ACP or estate constable from HDC .

The CFO did not say much other than he would be happy to secure our business . He ordered a small and inexpensive item on the menu. Meanwhile, HDC ACP ordered the largest item on the menu with all the "fixings" - inclusive of cake dessert etc.

She was very vocal and marketed the company and how efficient they were and etc., etc., etc., and how she started with the company when the CFO's "Daddy" was younger .. and on and on and on. Eating while she talking and drinking "juice."

She boasted the many contracts the security firm had and how they paid their officers like BP "ail company" ( I think $65 per hr for the basic security watchman ) and ordered more "juice" with "little little ice."

Anyhow as the CFO concluded our business , she asked the waitress to "pack up a little go go bag " for her since she did not finish eating even as the CFO was on his mobile practically walking out. THEN madam HDC ACP ordered from the waitress two complete lunch items with all the "fixings" and "two juices" to go telling the waitress to add it to "our newest client" bill. Well well in her wet Hulk Hogan dreams !

Our company paid "our bill" w/o tip and left through another Mall exit rather than follow.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 5th, 2017, 5:52 am

it have a straightener and painter in mangra trace Aranguez, d man do some wuk for me ah time. He walking dong the road look like he coming from the grocery bussin open he pack ah cigarette, he spot my car and come standup by it waitin for me to come back an brace me for ah $20 to buy doubles, i ant giv him, he den ask me for a cigarette, i was opening my pack to smoke one so i pass d pack to him. padna pull out 2 put it in he pocket and aint smoke nutting there. Man god go deal with these cheap mc, he hadda turn beggar to pay for all them lying and teifing from men who wuking hard for they money.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » May 16th, 2017, 7:21 am

Friday I left my cheap earphones on my desk under my monitor.... Reach to work yesterday and it gone.... Wondering if I should start to watch the cleaners cut eye now....

ted.rampersad
Ricer

Postby ted.rampersad » May 16th, 2017, 8:27 pm

I dont know if this was said alreayd but....When you work with a female ..

and the place get busy they suddenly have to go to the wash room lol.smh.

swear it does be like more than 10 times a day.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » May 16th, 2017, 9:45 pm

ted.rampersad wrote:I dont know if this was said alreayd but....When you work with a female ..

and the place get busy they suddenly have to go to the wash room lol.smh.

swear it does be like more than 10 times a day.

She does go to finger sheself to ease stress.

First sufferer I come across today on work. Man salary higher than mine, we pull up by the cafe and i come out to get something to drink. He asking me to sponsor him a drink. Went straight back in the van yes with my drink yes.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » May 17th, 2017, 7:42 am

^^Wey!!! I cah remember last when a man say sponsor him a drink yes!!!

I have real suffers here with their kids, is raffle, Curry Q, BBQ, somebody need surgery, all kind ah thing. I does deliberately leave my wallet in my van...

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » May 17th, 2017, 8:31 am

and lets not forget the fact that UPS batteries have been ghosted by me already.....

The Paleontologist
18 pounds of Boost

Postby The Paleontologist » May 17th, 2017, 1:51 pm

The only story i have is that in my first job someone thief the ice tray from the freezer.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 17th, 2017, 3:24 pm

One time I see ah lady eating cereal with the evaporated milk they provide for tea.
Tanty empty the container in she special K bowl oui
then say it does taste better so

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 17th, 2017, 3:28 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:One time I see ah lady eating cereal with the evaporated milk they provide for tea.
Tanty empty the container in she special K bowl oui
then say it does taste better so

Thats a fairly normal thing I feel. Using the tea milk for cereal or oatmeal.

That's why you provide non dairy powdered creamer.......put that in your cereal sufferers!!!

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » May 17th, 2017, 3:51 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
supercharged turbo wrote:No toilet paper and water in the Treasury division.Most of them go actually have to buy them things now

Person who start this will probably get a bad performance appraisal like I did.
Leaches does tote out too much. They trying to put a stop to it.

Had a woman who husband and three kids used to drop in for a visit every lunchtime it had lunchtime cook thay staff payed for or government sponsor.
She used to go buy lunch everyday and come back, take the keys, head to the stock room and take a drink of her choice.
Anyone talk, head office, min of finance used to hear how you rude, unruly amd disobedient.
Oh, and she man is a police eh.

Who that bro?

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » May 17th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Charity is a blessing to the less fortunate.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 17th, 2017, 4:28 pm

ADONI wrote:^^Wey!!! I cah remember last when a man say sponsor him a drink yes!!!

I have real suffers here with their kids, is raffle, Curry Q, BBQ, somebody need surgery, all kind ah thing. I does deliberately leave my wallet in my van...

When i think of sufferers and kids...Rahtid comes to mind

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » May 17th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Sundar wrote:Charity is a blessing to the less fortunate.

not for some of dese forkers dan... :lol: :lol:

for some of them its a way of life.....

home girl where i workin making the same salary as me... payin 3k in sou sou....other $2500 is to mind she and she two kids and pay rent..

always lookin fuh food to eat but wen dey collect their hand not a word from them...lol

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » May 17th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Lol. That's why I said less fortunate. That woman is not a charity case. To those that falsely claim to be poor it will fall back on them.

car
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby car » May 17th, 2017, 5:11 pm

People does still do sou sou?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 17th, 2017, 6:16 pm

car wrote:People does still do sou sou?

Boy it have sou sou for all kinda 50k a hand per week and 10 20 people in that sou sou.
Each person collecting 500k to 1mil when their turn comes

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 17th, 2017, 6:29 pm

A gyul who is working by us leading on my coworker who was smitten with her. Free drop, lunch.and everything. And we tell him that but he saying is nothing more than fren. But you know is more.

She even borrow money from him, but whenever he going to ask her for it, she always flirting with him.

2 weeks ago she came flashing a big ring and a video of the engagement. The man face fold up and we see him in the it room crying. Poor cucked bastard

car
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby car » May 17th, 2017, 6:32 pm

matr1x wrote:A gyul who is working by us leading on my coworker who was smitten with her. Free drop, lunch.and everything. And we tell him that but he saying is nothing more than fren. But you know is more.

She even borrow money from him, but whenever he going to ask her for it, she always flirting with him.

2 weeks ago she came flashing a big ring and a video of the engagement. The man face fold up and we see him in the it room crying. Poor cucked bastard

Gyul does real fool man. I ain't shame to say I get fool also.

car
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby car » May 17th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
car wrote:People does still do sou sou?

Boy it have sou sou for all kinda 50k a hand per week and 10 20 people in that sou sou.
Each person collecting 500k to 1mil when their turn comes

So what happens when a man say he can't make his payment this week? In this hard time I'm sure there are plenty people wouldn't be able to make their payment.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 17th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Hard times not hitting a group of people who paying 50k a week sou sou

Jade_Inc.
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jade_Inc. » May 17th, 2017, 6:45 pm

I see ah man went to do some work on a cargo vessel, u know d man went in all d people rooms and thief out all dey emergency torchlight.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » May 18th, 2017, 9:21 am

I used to work at a known state-body in a department with this guy. We were part of a team, but then he didn't understand the notion of team-work, nor decent social skills. and as presumed twenty-something guy, he should have shaped up.

He didn't understand the most basic info. He took ages to figure sheit out that was very basic, like how to calculate a reporting figure using Excel. Or he would call asking for some basic info whilst i was on holidays. like "yo, P, how yuh does program this lock and install the software?" no "sorry P to call yuh on vacation.." or "yo, P, i know yuh iz busy and away, but then i really need some help.."

And i used to sit just a few metres from him and he used to almost shout to call my name. He also used to chew so loudly, like he was a human bovine or something.

I had to hold in not to say "P, you dopey arse BUGWAAANAAA, don't freaking call me on vacation again! yuh grew up in a cave, or what??!" I valued my job, so I didn't.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 19th, 2017, 3:40 am

desifemlove wrote:I used to work at a known state-body in a department with this guy. We were part of a team, but then he didn't understand the notion of team-work, nor decent social skills. and as presumed twenty-something guy, he should have shaped up.

He didn't understand the most basic info. He took ages to figure sheit out that was very basic, like how to calculate a reporting figure using Excel. Or he would call asking for some basic info whilst i was on holidays. like "yo, P, how yuh does program this lock and install the software?" no "sorry P to call yuh on vacation.." or "yo, P, i know yuh iz busy and away, but then i really need some help.."

And i used to sit just a few metres from him and he used to almost shout to call my name. He also used to chew so loudly, like he was a human bovine or something.

I had to hold in not to say "P, you dopey arse BUGWAAANAAA, don't freaking call me on vacation again! yuh grew up in a cave, or what??!" I valued my job, so I didn't.

It's Summer.

Do you hear the vibration , the shaking, the panting, the Waa_waa sound of the headboards ..
Desi in Love ..

Where is Pioneer ?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » May 19th, 2017, 6:18 am

eh? in english, kindly.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » May 19th, 2017, 7:26 am

matr1x wrote:A gyul who is working by us leading on my coworker who was smitten with her. Free drop, lunch.and everything. And we tell him that but he saying is nothing more than fren. But you know is more.

ways. i feel it for homeboi yes.

onaa side note ollur ever go out to lime with female coworkers and strangers like them and send over beers for them. they accept it but dont drink it..but you drink it instead..... so its like free beers for you :lol: :lol:

wait does that make me a suffarah or jes lickrish??

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”