Forums

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Jewlicious
Ricer

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby Jewlicious » December 1st, 2017, 3:19 pm

I ordered xbox and a couple games and controllers. Xbox was delivered first in Miami but everything arrived in TT except the console , they told me sometime next week. So now I have games and controllers looking at me, the torture lol

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 4th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Anybody using tropical express?
How is the experience?
I signed up with them recently and this is my 1st shipment with them.

I had 2 packages delivered since the 1st December and signed for by "sanchez"
I did not get any confirmation email that the items were received and i'm not getting any info on their package tracking page.

Is this normal for a package that had been received to show up on the system?

iarmd1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iarmd1 » December 4th, 2017, 7:12 pm

I don’t know I using Larparkan a while now once they get the package by Tuesday you can pick up fri and the prices not that bad only recently it increased a little

iarmd1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby iarmd1 » December 4th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Paid 80tt to clear 3 watches I ordered for Black Friday and was well over 300us for them

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » December 4th, 2017, 7:43 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Anybody using tropical express?
How is the experience?

I did not get any confirmation email that the items were received and i'm not getting any info on their package tracking page.

I'm with Tropical Express for non-urgent items and with TransExpress for stuff I want in my hands faster.

The saying "You get what you pay for" rings true. You get your stuff but they take their time. TransExpress is pace. Is like they put your package alone on a plane if they have to

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 4th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Morpheus wrote:
How is the experience?

I'm with Tropical Express for non-urgent items and with TransExpress for stuff I want in my hands faster.

The saying "You get what you pay for" rings true. You get your stuff but they take their time. TransExpress is pace. Is like they put your package alone on a plane if they have to

Ohhh hooo

I decided to try them since they opened a new office in my area and that they have a ocean freight option but that kinda lack of non-performance is a no-no. Especially as you need to pay for a subscription.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » December 4th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Taken from Websource's website (didn't see it posted before)
Attachments
roundabout-ups-delay.png

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 15th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Transexpress / Trinebox / Trincargo really fcking incompetent yes.

Them ship my item on Monday and the status still says "shipped" just imagine they can't confirm or update me on where is my package. They can't even respond to a ticket

Next thing these people lose my package.

Christmas season is no excuse to be this incompetent.

starscream00
Street 2NR

Postby starscream00 » December 15th, 2017, 6:45 pm

How is the experience?

You don’t get a confirmation email when they get your package in Miami. You only get emails when it’s in transit to Trinidad and when you have to pick it up.
You usually have to check their tracking to see if your item was delivered.If you don’t see it give it a day or 2, depending on how busy they are. In rare cases I waited like 4 days or something until one of my package showed up. This was last year, this year everything I order for Black Friday and after showed up within 2 days so I’m guessing they hired more staff to sort.

As for the packages in transit, at the moment because of Black Friday/ Christmas, it’s taking a while. I believe they are clearing a few containers at a time so your packages might take some additional days before they process it and you receive it.
Other that that, on off peak seas n I don’t find they are bad as of recent. I got things quicker than usual.

car
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby car » December 15th, 2017, 6:48 pm

Ordered items form SeaBox and the ship docked 2 days ago in Trinidad and they saying last courier delivery day is today till next year.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 15th, 2017, 6:56 pm

starscream00 wrote:
How is the experience?

You don’t get a confirmation email when they get your package in Miami. You only get emails when it’s in transit to Trinidad and when you have to pick it up.
You usually have to check their tracking to see if your item was delivered.If you don’t see it give it a day or 2, depending on how busy they are. In rare cases I waited like 4 days or something until one of my package showed up. This was last year, this year everything I order for Black Friday and after showed up within 2 days so I’m guessing they hired more staff to sort.

As for the packages in transit, at the moment because of Black Friday/ Christmas, it’s taking a while. I believe they are clearing a few containers at a time so your packages might take some additional days before they process it and you receive it.
Other that that, on off peak seas n I don’t find they are bad as of recent. I got things quicker than usual.

Not me and them again...at least till my yearly membership up.
I got 1 of my 2 packages today.
15days from miami to trinidad is unacceptable.
And the price wasnt so great to warrant the "savings"
I not sure if i get too accustomed to efficiency at websource, but for a big company who claim to be doing this for years, their system and approach is terrible.
I was at their office yesterday and a girl came in ask what she "needs to do if a package that was delivered since early november hasnt reach yet". Thats madness. And on top of that, you need to pay them $150 for membership.
They need to consider ppl spending a lot of money on items and the least they could give them is a peace of mind that the package was received and its in transit. Especially for amazon prime customers who get their packages delivered to miami in 2 days.
Early next year i will be doing a side by side delivery and price comparison with tropical and websource for same items.
I will post the results accordingly.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 15th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Yeah for items a few lbs the savings are small esp since they have a $25 processing fee per box.
That is a killer since everybody gets a single item in a single box

However the customs at their bond are way more lenient than at the air places

starscream00
Street 2NR

The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby starscream00 » December 15th, 2017, 7:42 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
starscream00 wrote:
How is the experience?

Not me and them again...at least till my yearly membership up.
I got 1 of my 2 packages today.
15days from miami to trinidad is unacceptable.
And the price wasnt so great to warrant the "savings"
I not sure if i get too accustomed to efficiency at websource, but for a big company who claim to be doing this for years, their system and approach is terrible.
I was at their office yesterday and a girl came in ask what she "needs to do if a package that was delivered since early november hasnt reach yet". Thats madness. And on top of that, you need to pay them $150 for membership.
They need to consider ppl spending a lot of money on items and the least they could give them is a peace of mind that the package was received and its in transit. Especially for amazon prime customers who get their packages delivered to miami in 2 days.
Early next year i will be doing a side by side delivery and price comparison with tropical and websource for same items.
I will post the results accordingly.

Agreed, for a service you’re paying for, they are not efficient enough. 15 days is a long time to wait and I’m sure even if websource have delays, it would still reach in a matter of a few days. I’m also with websource and I only stitched to tropical since there are close to me as well.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » December 16th, 2017, 11:30 am

car wrote:Ordered items form SeaBox and the ship docked 2 days ago in Trinidad and they saying last courier delivery day is today till next year.

You will have to pick up at their office.

car
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby car » December 16th, 2017, 11:34 am

NR8 wrote:
car wrote:Ordered items form SeaBox and the ship docked 2 days ago in Trinidad and they saying last courier delivery day is today till next year.

Yes that is correct. But 1 of my item is 358 pounds and I can’t pick that up with my car. I’ll have to await delivery which will be next year.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » December 16th, 2017, 11:52 am

car wrote:
NR8 wrote:

Yes that is correct. But 1 of my item is 358 pounds and I can’t pick that up with my car. I’ll have to await delivery which will be next year.

Carry a padna with a pick-up.
Buy a roti and a solo for him.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 16th, 2017, 1:00 pm

338lbs ? That must be give their miami staff real pressure

I have been to seabox office in Miami, it is a small 2x4 place in South Kendall
not near to the areas closer to airport where more other cargo/skybox places are.
No cargo moving equip either, just simple room.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 16th, 2017, 4:07 pm

If AEROPOST loses your stuff after it arrives at their warehouse in Miami, what recourse do you have?

Someone signed for it at AEROPOST in Miami, and they cannot find it because it was NEVER entered on their system on arrival.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 18th, 2017, 4:19 pm

bluefete wrote:If AEROPOST loses your stuff after it arrives at their warehouse in Miami, what recourse do you have?

Someone signed for it at AEROPOST in Miami, and they cannot find it because it was NEVER entered on their system on arrival.

Any advice, anyone?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 18th, 2017, 4:46 pm

if it was USPS, just be patient. The USPS service will say delivered and signed for, even if it was neither delivered nor signed. Same funniness with Amazon delivery service.

If is FEDEX or USP, dais different

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 18th, 2017, 8:50 pm

paid_influencer wrote:if it was USPS, just be patient. The USPS service will say delivered and signed for, even if it was neither delivered nor signed. Same funniness with Amazon delivery service.

It was FEDEX who delivered since December 1st, so there is a signed delivery note by someone from Aeropost in Miami.

I know it was delivered to the Miami warehouse. It was never entered on their system and no one seems to care.

But I am working on something to light them up.

Jade_Inc.
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Jade_Inc. » December 18th, 2017, 9:43 pm

bluefete wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:if it was USPS, just be patient. The USPS service will say delivered and signed for, even if it was neither delivered nor signed. Same funniness with Amazon delivery service.

It was FEDEX who delivered since December 1st, so there is a signed delivery note by someone from Aeropost in Miami.

I know it was delivered to the Miami warehouse. It was never entered on their system and no one seems to care.

U showed them the signed delivery?

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » December 18th, 2017, 10:19 pm

Is USPS and Amazon Delivery doing this just for freight forwarders? Would be real pressure for them if they do this generally!
I have been given this same reason by Bluesky, I wrote USPS to confirm. I ordered items this season to ship by skybox and a relative who will be visiting. Some of the packages had a 6 day delay from delivered, according to the tracking, to receipt by bluesky. No delays whatsoever with the other deliveries to my relative's home.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 19th, 2017, 10:48 am

I spoke to the Chairman of Aeropost, in Miami, this morning. I then sent him an e-mail and he has promised to look into it. I will keep you updated.

Finding information about Aeropost's true executives is like being in a 007 movie!

Jade_Inc. wrote:
bluefete wrote:

U showed them the signed delivery?

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » December 19th, 2017, 12:23 pm

pugboy wrote:338lbs ? That must be give their miami staff real pressure

I have been to seabox office in Miami, it is a small 2x4 place in South Kendall
not near to the areas closer to airport where more other cargo/skybox places are.
No cargo moving equip either, just simple room.

I'm surprised at this because they spent a month trying to track down 2 of my packages which were "lost" at their Miami warehouse on 2 separate occasions.
I am using BlueSky now and while I still do have issues with them, they are minor issues, e.g. delays vs lost packages.

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » December 19th, 2017, 12:27 pm

bluefete wrote:
bluefete wrote:If AEROPOST loses your stuff after it arrives at their warehouse in Miami, what recourse do you have?

Any advice, anyone?

If it was shipped from Amazon, open a case with them and they may resend it and deal with the courier after.

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » December 19th, 2017, 12:30 pm

car wrote:
NR8 wrote:

Unless it is bulky, 358lbs is not that heavy... similar to two persons seated in the back seat. 2-3 people can load and offload.
Check a transport man too, KD's transport is decent, has a electric lift etc.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » December 19th, 2017, 2:24 pm

silent_riot wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Any advice, anyone?

If it was shipped from Amazon, open a case with them and they may resend it and deal with the courier after.

Amazon will do nothing when they know it is a freight forwarder. Once they have it as delivered, they done.

silent_riot
punchin NOS

Postby silent_riot » December 19th, 2017, 2:27 pm

^^^My experience was different. They offered to refulfil the order and was about to when Seabox found the item.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » December 19th, 2017, 3:35 pm

silent_riot wrote:^^^My experience was different. They offered to refulfil the order and was about to when Seabox found the item.

How long ago was that? Amazon's freight forwarder policy was introduced fairly recently.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”