Forums

WTK : Motorbike shops in Trinidad

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SNIPER 3000
Riding on 17's

Re: WTK : Motorbike shops in Trinidad

Postby SNIPER 3000 » April 4th, 2019, 8:49 pm

adnj wrote:Quickbit's or Greene's. You can also order what you want and have a shop do the mounting.

Any more information on where to order from?
Thanks.

Advertisement
adnj
12 pounds of Boost

Postby adnj » April 4th, 2019, 9:56 pm

SNIPER 3000 wrote:
adnj wrote:Quickbit's or Greene's. You can also order what you want and have a shop do the mounting.

Any more information on where to order from?
Thanks.

I am specifically referencing motorcycle tires:

If you're buying online, find the specific tire that you want and shop by price. Revzilla or Cycleworld is a good place to start.

Either take your wheels off (what I do) or drop off the entire bike for the change. Some auto tire shops will break the bead and do an installation. I can't speak to if or how they would balance the wheels afterward.

If you are buying a dirt bike:
I would buy something locally and possibly used. A kid's dirt bike will only fit for about three years. Spend the cash saved on riding gear.

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » April 4th, 2019, 10:38 pm

SNIPER 3000 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
SNIPER 3000 wrote:Any advise on dirt bikes for kids? brands, sizes and where sells them?
Greens behind kay Donna

Thanks checked greens today. They donot have the size. Customer service seems really poor and do not care to help.
I normally deal directly with Mr Green.
They are kind of lacking.

trinivibes
Street 2NR

Postby trinivibes » April 5th, 2019, 6:35 am

SNIPER 3000 wrote:Any advise on dirt bikes for kids? brands, sizes and where sells them?
Classic powersports in union hall has a lot of kids dirt bikes and atvs in stock.

You can check them out.

SNIPER 3000
Riding on 17's

Postby SNIPER 3000 » April 5th, 2019, 11:55 am

trinivibes wrote:
Classic powersports in union hall has a lot of kids dirt bikes and atvs in stock.

You can check them out.

Thanks checked yesterday. They have one going back today for their mechanic to start it.

SNIPER 3000
Riding on 17's

Postby SNIPER 3000 » April 5th, 2019, 11:57 am

zoom rader wrote:
SNIPER 3000 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Greens behind kay Donna

Thanks checked greens today. They donot have the size. Customer service seems really poor and do not care to help.

Unbelievable poor service. The workers just did not even look at us. It's not a good sign and will not purshase anything from them.

zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby zoom rader » April 5th, 2019, 1:33 pm

SNIPER 3000 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
SNIPER 3000 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Greens behind kay Donna

Unbelievable poor service. The workers just did not even look at us. It's not a good sign and will not purshase anything from them.
It's better to call them.

ChristianRD
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby ChristianRD » April 5th, 2019, 6:18 pm

SNIPER 3000 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
SNIPER 3000 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Greens behind kay Donna

A "Cool story, bro" moment.

Went to work in Macoya with my R6 back in 2014, A bolt for the muffler end cap got lost riding. Pop in by Green's ask to see one of their techs (an ah willing to pay for a bolt self), they ask me if I bought the bike from them, I said no and then they said HYMC. Yuh woulda think they would support a Yamaha rider.

Had to go back down the highway with the end cap in my jacket, fortunately the packing didn't fall out.

So fcok Green's.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”