Forums

Wallerfield to be revived for CMRC Regional Racing

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Wallerfield to be revived for CMRC Regional Racing

Postby V8 Boys » August 27th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Wolla wrote:Next big question is, will there be more events in Wallerfield in the near future?

I'm thinkin THIS!

bjxta.jpg
bjxta.jpg (17.42 KiB) Viewed 4912 times

The V8 Boys against the rest! Muscle versus Import! $100,000 in prizes!

Speed Channel coming to film the episode...racers from all over the Caribbean beggin to come...ALL groups itchin to prove their superiority!

20,000 spectators
Covered bleachers right down the 1/4 mile
Different Categories...Full Race, Real Street, 7sec to 13sec,
Wheel Stand competition

THIS is what I'm thinkin!!!

gas brainz
Sweet on this forum

Postby gas brainz » August 27th, 2014, 1:04 pm

That'll be ah lot of torque in one place haha it'll be epic

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 27th, 2014, 2:01 pm

V8 Boys wrote:
Wolla wrote:Next big question is, will there be more events in Wallerfield in the near future?

I'm thinkin THIS!

bjxta.jpg

Speed Channel coming to film the episode...racers from all over the Caribbean beggin to come...ALL groups itchin to prove their superiority!

20,000 spectators
Wheel Stand competition

why not do something with corners?

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » August 27th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Ah Duane....you know me better than that! OF COURSE there'd be corners...

THAT's WHERE Kerry, Dirty Projects and Drift Assoc would come een!

and then there's the mud for the 4x4s....doh get me started!

A truly 2nd epic weekend.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 27th, 2014, 2:32 pm

I meant wheel to wheel racing. It is a circuit track after all.

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » August 27th, 2014, 3:07 pm

drag and wine head to head 2 lap battles?

FugiTECH
punchin NOS

Postby FugiTECH » August 27th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Nice , Very nice indeed on T&T Motorsports for now. Lets pray it gets even better. Cliff getting cars to do 9 , 8 ,7 second passes on that fresh surface will take a few events well and alot of rubber and trackbite to be laid down but when it does break in it will be a top class strip.

Mr.Bollywood
Riding on 16's

Postby Mr.Bollywood » August 27th, 2014, 4:50 pm

V8 Boys wrote:

I'm thinkin THIS!

bjxta.jpg

20,000 spectators
Wheel Stand competition

In this for sure!!!!! It's a great idea man!

MICROTECH 7
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MICROTECH 7 » August 27th, 2014, 6:25 pm

[quote= Next big question is, will there be more events in Wallerfield in the near future?[/quote]

I have asked this question on this tread a few pages ago to no avail.

The even bigger question is, '' If positive acquisition of this venue occurs, what method, and how are all the associations going to use it. ''

We just talk Drags, Drag & Wind, Drifting and Off Road. If we have no structured agreements for scheduled events, there will be problems.

There are 3 associations using the Arima car park for years, and 1 more was just added, and to date there have never been any issues between disciplines. Why, because of an understandable scheduled agreement.

Guys I am with you on this one, but please ask the right questions and lets look first and get pressing togetherness issues answered, before we leap ??

Dragist
punchin NOS

Postby Dragist » August 27th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Wolla you could of checked me Clifford I like how that sounding .

COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's

Postby COROLLA KID » August 27th, 2014, 10:56 pm

moving wrote:drag and wine head to head 2 lap battles?

then it would be called a two car circuit race not autocross or "drag and wine"

Why not just have time attack like they do on Tsukuba Circuit?? one car doing one timed lap i think thats the proper use of a circuit track when not being used for circuit racing....
or at least driving park for men who want to practice on a track like they do at the nurburgring .....don't worry we'll pay to use the facility for a couple hours, i know freeness is not associated with motor sports in TT

gas brainz
Sweet on this forum

Postby gas brainz » August 27th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Good ideas hope at least some materialise

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » August 28th, 2014, 11:14 am

You guys know ETECK still in charge of that property right ??

We should wait until election time is near then get something in writing, perhaps another lease.

All fans and supporters must come together, perhaps a signed petition.

10,000 signatures represents 10,000 votes.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » August 28th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Didn't we do that like 8 years ago?

DonaldPeterson
Riding on 13's

Postby DonaldPeterson » August 28th, 2014, 3:45 pm

I am sure this is going to be the best racing event of the season

DonaldPeterson
Riding on 13's

Postby DonaldPeterson » August 28th, 2014, 3:47 pm

Are new racers are allowed to participate in the event and is the registration available till now.

jeevdude199
Shifting into 6th

Postby jeevdude199 » August 28th, 2014, 4:14 pm

DonaldPeterson wrote:Are new racers are allowed to participate in the event and is the registration available till now.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » August 28th, 2014, 4:35 pm

hahahahaha

MICROTECH 7
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MICROTECH 7 » August 28th, 2014, 6:15 pm

djaggs wrote:You guys know ETECK still in charge of that property right ??

We should wait until election time is near then get something in writing, perhaps another lease.

Clearly most of us are unaware of the role of our Local Governing Body for Motorsports TTASA.

Their responsibility is to do what you have suggested, sign us all up as one, without petitions.

Their responsibility is to seek or sort a venue/home for Motorsport to continue and grow.

Their responsibility is to oversee in good Governance all bodies under them and settle any arising disputes.

Ultimately, TTASA has a mandate to perform and execute exactly what was experienced this last weekend and endeavour to make this continue for all to enjoy under one umbrella.

Today, no one can hide information from you. Please click the link below for item 3, FIA Governance in a Country such as ours and judge for yourself if this is what is happening HERE !

http://www.fia.com/sites/default/files/ ... _sport.pdf

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 28th, 2014, 7:21 pm

MICROTECH 7 wrote:
djaggs wrote:You guys know ETECK still in charge of that property right ??

Clearly most of us are unaware of the role of our Local Governing Body for Motorsports TTASA.

Their responsibility is to do what you have suggested, sign us all up as one, without petitions.

Their responsibility is to seek or sort a venue/home for Motorsport to continue and grow.

Their responsibility is to oversee in good Governance all bodies under them and settle any arising disputes.

Ultimately, TTASA has a mandate to perform and execute exactly what was experienced this last weekend and endeavour to make this continue for all to enjoy under one umbrella.

Today, no one can hide information from you. Please click the link below for item 3, FIA Governance in a Country such as ours and judge for yourself if this is what is happening HERE !

http://www.fia.com/sites/default/files/ ... _sport.pdf
based on your points, this is exactly what this new executive at TTASA has done / is doing!

They need all the right people involved with them to make it continue to happen.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » August 28th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Without making a mountain out of a molehill I would like to advise that you...Master MICROTECH go easy on the high expectations you may be feeling after such a glorious event.

The reason I say this, is that by SENDING the uninformed and over-informed to the website, where they no doubt have every right to do so...will inevitably cause a "questioning" and a "demanding" of the board (TTASA) to do things BY THE BOOK.

Now, before you guys go off the deep end and start chastising me for "shielding" TTASA from criticism...bear this in mind> We have only JUST completed the most Epic return to Wallerfield...the number$ haven't been tallied, the debts haven't been paid off, the media crews are still editing, the ripple effect of "word of mouth" hasn't started to cascade as yet and the public to a large extent still is in the dark as to the happenings surrounding Wallerfield right now.

What am I getting at?

The same thing Duane was/is alluding to...YES! That TTASA is moving in the right direction...they ARE listening to the public and taking heed of the opinions of the experienced.

My gentle "push" in the direction of a PINKS ALL OUT TRINIDAD STYLE was meant to BRING all the groups together...put T&T on Speed Channel and therefore give a resounding roar from tens of thousands of fans and participants that T&T needs a PERMANENT facility and that we need it yesterday!

Just bear this thought in mind...the SAME organisation that brought you all those nostalgic scenes of the 70's and 80s....you know the Glory Days of Wallerfield, is the very same one that held the event this weekend gone here...and to which, if I am not mistaken...you proudly applauded.

So finally Master Micro...don't infer/suggest/encourage/enlighten or persuade the wolves in the wings to jump on the "Yuh see yuh see?! Dem gonna do d same ting again...mek a set ah money and blank all ah we and do like Wallers is dem own!"

If you weren't goin down that road...I beg your pardon and retract all...mmmmmm....half of what I've said.

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » August 29th, 2014, 8:37 am

V8 Boys wrote:So finally Master Micro...don't infer/suggest/encourage/enlighten or persuade the wolves in the wings to jump on the "Yuh see yuh see?! Dem gonna do d same ting again...mek a set ah money and blank all ah we and do like Wallers is dem own!"
Don't worry about MICROTECH.
I will be ready and waiting to quote the above in 5 years (If I am still around)! :!:

bumblebeetuna
Street 2NR

Postby bumblebeetuna » August 29th, 2014, 9:23 am

price of b13 and civic raise

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » August 29th, 2014, 9:34 am

Computerman wrote:
V8 Boys wrote:So finally Master Micro...don't infer/suggest/encourage/enlighten or persuade the wolves in the wings to jump on the "Yuh see yuh see?! Dem gonna do d same ting again...mek a set ah money and blank all ah we and do like Wallers is dem own!"
Don't worry about MICROTECH.
I will be ready and waiting to quote the above in 5 years (If I am still around)! :!:

I wouldn't hold my breath (computerman) because you will be 'so far behind' in the past that THAT quote above will no longer be relevant.
here's to the future....the naysayers will be forever stuck in the quagmire they choose to circle around in :idea:

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 29th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Link wham now how come yuh didnt finish a race

dread_2002
Sweet on this forum

Postby dread_2002 » August 29th, 2014, 1:41 pm

d man spent all his time in d paint boot!!!

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » August 29th, 2014, 8:21 pm

SR wrote:Link wham now how come yuh didnt finish a race

picked up an 18psi drop on cyl #2 7laps into first race..........had to stop...

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » August 30th, 2014, 7:06 am

hmmm many of the older builds suffered after being parked up so long

car looked good though nice and clean down to the fresh white inner fenders

MICROTECH 7
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MICROTECH 7 » August 30th, 2014, 11:23 am

V8 Boys wrote:Without making a mountain out of a molehill I would like to advise that you...Master MICROTECH go easy on the high expectations you may be feeling after such a glorious event.

The reason I say this, is that by SENDING the uninformed and over-informed to the website, where they no doubt have every right to do so...will inevitably cause a "questioning" and a "demanding" of the board (TTASA) to do things BY THE BOOK.

So finally Master Micro...don't infer/suggest/encourage/enlighten or persuade the wolves in the wings to jump on the "Yuh see yuh see?! Dem gonna do d same ting again...mek a set ah money and blank all ah we and do like Wallers is dem own!"

My gentle "push" in the direction of a PINKS ALL OUT TRINIDAD STYLE was meant to BRING all the groups together..

If you weren't goin down that road...I beg your pardon and retract all...mmmmmm....half of what I've said.

Every time a Motorsport venue is coming into activity everybody reach , and it receives a new spokesman.

So you Clifford, have chastised and condemned me for detailing and linking documented truth towards our present situation. So we, the stake holders are fass and outer place to to even speak about our distress. So we, should not even question why the promises of 2012, by Vishnu has not been fulfilled, and now in 2014, we are made more promises and still we wait.

TTASA has staged (1) event, true and epic one, so all is forgotten and well.

So now your "Gentle push,'' for a Pinks All Out, will bring us together, by WHO, you ? Who died and made you President ? What does this event you speak of have do with the struggling associations that are still in the cold. What is the name of your Racing Association ?? Do you pay sanction fees ?? When was your last racing event ??

It is clear to me now that YOU ARE SINGING FOR YOUR SUPPER ! As you have failed with the last ALI in Camden, yuh now trying with the next ALI in Wallas.

I will not engage you any further since you may have been bought and sold with some promise, however understand one fundamental fact. I will always Infer/suggest/encourage and enlighten everyone to truth, fair play and justice for the benefit of Trinidad & Tobago.

I should have no reason to retract, facts as they are real and exist on TTASA's constitutional paper.

You sir have surprisingly disappointed me in trying to mask and blind side the truth and fight for Motorsport good Governance.

Master MICROTECH of truth has some advice, walk with a jar of Just for men and a case of panadol, the S on your chest will not be enough.

3NE 2NR for life

Postby ..77. » August 30th, 2014, 12:22 pm

We went on sunday but late . Sure there are things about the event that need up grading , But this was a first event after a long time of no events at the facility . I,m sure things will be set up better and run smoother at the next event . You have to consider the first event a learning experience for every body , from the people that put it on , to sponsors , the track , vendors , racers , etc etc , even right down to the spectators who brought lil kids . The next one can only be better .
On another note , the only complaint I have doesn,t really have anything to do with the event .
My Marabellan Trini chick , wouldn,t let me cheer for the girl in shorts walking by on the track side of fence , either on the first or return pass ..77.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”