Forums

Wallerfield to be revived for CMRC Regional Racing

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MICROTECH 7
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Wallerfield to be revived for CMRC Regional Racing

Postby MICROTECH 7 » August 30th, 2014, 1:46 pm

..77. wrote: The next one can only be better .
On another note , the only complaint I have doesn,t really have anything to do with the event .
My Marabellan Trini chick , wouldn,t let me cheer for the girl in shorts walking by on the track side of fence , either on the first or return pass ..77.

77, I agree that the event was fantastic and wonderful, allot of hard work and effort was committed toward its success and hope that it will continue. However the exchange of post before you has nothing to do with the event, it relates to proper decimation of information, release to questions relating to general Motorsport concerns.

I use this forum to present just that, but sometimes it digresses into a competition of measuring dicks.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » August 30th, 2014, 4:12 pm

MICROTECH 7 wrote:Every time a Motorsport venue is coming into activity everybody reach , and it receives a new spokesman.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=548466&start=120

But just in case you forgot and don't have the time to click on the link>

let me be as subtle yet succinct in what I am about to ask....

Suppose, just suppose that this same TTASA that has drawn the ire of some of the enthusiasts of motorsport...by some stroke of genius, whether intended or otherwise, gets Wallerfield back?

And I mean for an indefinite period....what would happen?

Would all those who have vocally and vehemently removed their support from TTASA now feel "upstaged"?

I don't know eh...but seeing those placards there, gives me a "whiff" of something afoot.

Could it possibly be that "likkle birdie" has tweeted a twat?

Or am I just blowin smoke up my rectum...[unquote]

Master MICROTECH of truth has some advice, walk with a jar of Just for men and a case of panadol, the S on your chest will not be enough.

Nah...the S on my chest is MORE than enough.

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » August 30th, 2014, 4:26 pm

oh gosh boy MICROTECH7 I don't usually beg anyone to do anything, but my friend Please please please please please SHUT YUH F@#$KIN MOUTH ATLEAST FOR ONCE PLEEEEEZZZZ.
You always have some sort of bullcrap to add after every single motorsport event, whatever little event,,,,, that we have remained in this country till date. Your attitude and judgement towards others is the main reason why motorsports will never move forward in Trinidad and Tobago.
After so many years racing has finally returned to the grounds of wallerfield, can't you simply leave it at that???? Why do you always have to play this Blame Game??
All of lastyear, you and your "friend" kept instigating for drastic changes to be made at Drag and Wind, look at what has happened to drag and wind today,,,,,, from 75+ competitors of lastyear the event is now down to 40 competitors average. Should i blame you for this? or is it easier to say TTASA should be blamed for the "positive change" that was made to the drag and wind series????

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » August 30th, 2014, 6:38 pm

fellas....we've gotten a proverbial 'foot-in-the-door' towards getting motor racing back at Wallerfield...shouldn't we all stick our proverbial feet in that door also to weigh odds in Motor Sport's favor ??

dubcity
Street 2NR

Postby dubcity » August 30th, 2014, 7:21 pm

nismo_demon wrote:oh gosh boy MICROTECH7 I don't usually beg anyone to do anything, but my friend Please please please please please SHUT YUH F@#$KIN MOUTH ATLEAST FOR ONCE PLEEEEEZZZZ.
You always have some sort of bullcrap to add after every single motorsport event, whatever little event,,,,, that we have remained in this country till date. Your attitude and judgement towards others is the main reason why motorsports will never move forward in Trinidad and Tobago.
After so many years racing has finally returned to the grounds of wallerfield, can't you simply leave it at that???? Why do you always have to play this Blame Game??
All of lastyear, you and your "friend" kept instigating for drastic changes to be made at Drag and Wind, look at what has happened to drag and wind today,,,,,, from 75+ competitors of lastyear the event is now down to 40 competitors average. Should i blame you for this? or is it easier to say TTASA should be blamed for the "positive change" that was made to the drag and wind series????

^^This is so true....Well said!^^

link wrote:fellas....we've gotten a proverbial 'foot-in-the-door' towards getting motor racing back at Wallerfield...shouldn't we all stick our proverbial feet in that door also to weigh odds in Motor Sport's favor ??

Agreed..

afternex2
Street 2NR

Postby afternex2 » August 30th, 2014, 7:44 pm

I don't even see 40 competitors there anymore. But sir microtech knows how to keep the sport alive.

I enjoyed wallerfield circuit racing,hats off to the organizers for all time,effort,$ an courage.

Microtech sir u continue as u wish. Thanks for killing d&w oh my bad yuh is yuh good friend.

Aaron 2NR
2NR phototakerouter

Postby Aaron 2NR » August 30th, 2014, 8:07 pm

i could be corrected but i do not think Microtech is an executive member of Autosport....

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » August 30th, 2014, 8:17 pm

Aaron 2NR wrote:i could be corrected but i do not think Microtech is an executive member of Autosport....

did u not see what i wrote?? he has a "friend" who "feeds" info who is an executive member, or so he says,,,,,,,,,, if the organisers of the drag and wind event dont open their eyes right now and realise how much the event is falling then i really dont know when they will..... keep listening to "keyboard racers" and see where this event will end up

nismo_demon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby nismo_demon » August 30th, 2014, 8:19 pm

Soon MICROTECH7 will be running with laptop in hand on lane 1 and his "friend" will be power walking on lane 2

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 30th, 2014, 11:08 pm

FACT: Autosport has had over 20 drag and wind events, 2 championships (2012 and 2013), 2014 still running, has assisted with starting a Drift Championship by the TTDA, has assisted with Rally with TTRC including the past 4 international Rally Trinidad events at Saith Park and the Stadium or more, assisted TTKA with karting events and a list of motorsport related activity over the past decades such as the BMW M3 Experience, Audi Quattro Experience and Celebrity Drive for Cancer recently.

FACT: TTASA has not has a proper championship since 2006 and has barely assisted any other club but themselves. Ask V8 Boys how TTASA has assisted his club.

Wallerfield was great but do not be quick to forget your past, for you will be doomed to repeat it in your future.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » August 31st, 2014, 12:26 am

abducted wrote: Ask V8 Boys how TTASA has assisted his club.

just to answer your question....but I think you have it back to front
10653445_892623357433455_2215213691349347389_n.jpg
10653445_892623357433455_2215213691349347389_n.jpg (9.98 KiB) Viewed 3626 times

Wallerfield was great but do not be quick to forget your past, for you will be doomed to repeat it in your future.

You keep looking back in that rear-view mirror while totin all them feels and you and the rest of you guys have in this post ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=548466&start=120 )
you all will never move FORWARD.

BTW...did you have your "sticker" that triad distributed to you guys ON your car at the event? Or is it on the back of your laptop......

I'm not sayin all is right with TTASA, but oh gosht man....doh be harbouring bad mind for all dem years and STILL go and watch d people ting behind a fence nah man!

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » August 31st, 2014, 12:30 am

abducted,
to add to your post. what happened to drag and wind;s first events in 2014?
one circuit event, and ppl insist its microtech's responsibility? :roll:

With that mentality as far as governing bodies go "we" get exactly what "we" deserve.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » August 31st, 2014, 12:34 am

ahhhhhhh...another back-tracker^

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 31st, 2014, 11:32 am

V8 Boys wrote:
abducted wrote: Ask V8 Boys how TTASA has assisted his club.

just to answer your question....but I think you have it back to front
10653445_892623357433455_2215213691349347389_n.jpg

You keep looking back in that rear-view mirror while totin all them feels and you and the rest of you guys have in this post ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=548466&start=120 )
you all will never move FORWARD.

BTW...did you have your "sticker" that triad distributed to you guys ON your car at the event? Or is it on the back of your laptop......

I'm not sayin all is right with TTASA, but oh gosht man....doh be harbouring bad mind for all dem years and STILL go and watch d people ting behind a fence nah man!
Why did V8 Boys leave the TTASA general council?

We all like motor racing, behind a fence or not, but like a cancer it will not get better if you try to forget about it, you need to treat it.

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » August 31st, 2014, 12:36 pm

Keep toting fellas, keep circulating negative and erroneous thoughts and things you hear this one said and that one thought they heard....as if it were the truth.

I for one wont continue with you and your way of reasoning or your methods of debate.

Such a glorious event was just experienced by ALL of us and look at how negative your comments have become....really and truly, will the comments that attempt to throw ME in a bad light help your cause?

TTV8CC never left the General Council, nor did TTUNDRA, Rally Assoc or the other 6 affiliates.

The real question is: Where will you be when the Next Big Event comes to Wallerfield?

Stay tuned....Its gonna be PINK

Rich Christensen

To
Me
Today at 8:04 AM
Hi Cliff!
What do you have in mind, specifically??
securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (10.52 KiB) Viewed 3493 times

Rich

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 31st, 2014, 1:11 pm

oh yeah so where is the general council now? when last did the general council meet and what benefits has v8boys gotten from it?

that email from Rich Christensen really shows the event is actually going to happen! Do you have a venue? Will this one be in aid of cancer too?

RS2RS2
Ricer

Postby RS2RS2 » August 31st, 2014, 3:59 pm

Plain and simple. If you don't like or have anything positive to say, please don't come or partake in any events they have anything to do with...

RS2RS2
Ricer

Postby RS2RS2 » August 31st, 2014, 4:00 pm

Sell your car or continue to race in a parking lot

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » August 31st, 2014, 5:48 pm

RS2RS2 wrote:Sell your car or continue to race in a parking lot

1000, 000 %
thank you

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » September 1st, 2014, 5:27 pm

afternex2 wrote:I don't even see 40 competitors there anymore. But sir microtech knows how to keep the sport alive.

I enjoyed wallerfield circuit racing,hats off to the organizers for all time,effort,$ an courage.

Microtech sir u continue as u wish. Thanks for killing d&w oh my bad yuh is yuh good friend.

Ease up on Microtech, I am responsible for the drop off in D & W, I stopped racing. Plain and simple, now, if you want it to get back to where it was, give me a good car to drive, I sold mine.

This was in an attempt to lighten up the thread.
Take it easy fellas, a lot of people looking on, and they seeing is the same old fight down, and wondering where we really going.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » September 1st, 2014, 6:55 pm

Looking at wallers to be home of racing might be a step backwards once u're relying on politicians who can change their policy anytime...

awesome
Street 2NR

Postby awesome » September 4th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Topic on TV6 tomorrow morning with Rae smith 7 am Karting

awesome
Street 2NR

Postby awesome » September 4th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Topic on TV6 tomorrow morning with Rae smith 7 am Karting

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 4th, 2014, 2:58 pm

so when is the next event???

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 4th, 2014, 3:20 pm

V8 Boys wrote:ahhhhhhh...another back-tracker^

glad you linked that ched

wagonrunner wrote: "A man who stands for nothing, fall for anything."

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » September 4th, 2014, 3:36 pm

MG Man wrote:

wagonrunner went to the TTASA event?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 4th, 2014, 3:38 pm

meem know, but such was implied

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » September 4th, 2014, 3:39 pm

cinco wrote:
MG Man wrote:

wagonrunner went to the TTASA event?
yes. a driver asked me drive his pit vehicle up and give him a hand in the pits on the two days.
He organized the passes, etc. and coolers and snacks.

I assisted a friend with his passion. had he asked me a day later i'd be at great race instead.
TTASA got not 1 cent from me. allyuh tell me what I stood for and fell for there. I know I hadda start telling people no, but some individuals I find worthy of my yes.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 4th, 2014, 3:43 pm

wagonrunner wrote:
I assisted a friend with his passion. had he asked me a day later i'd be at great race instead.
TTASA got not 1 cent from me. allyuh tell me what I stood for there.

no
no
no
no
NO
Wagonrunner you doing it wrong
When you help people, you supposed to post it in every ched and facebook place you can find, and show people what a bangup swell fellow you are..it's all about how much people like you for showing them all the fun stuff you've done n'shht
sure you can find someone to take you under a wing and show you how to milk pity n such

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » September 4th, 2014, 3:55 pm

MG Man wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:
TTASA got not 1 cent from me. allyuh tell me what I stood for there.

no
no
no
no
NO
Wagonrunner you doing it wrong
When you help people, you supposed to post it in every ched and facebook place you can find, and show people what a bangup swell fellow you are..it's all about how much people like you for showing them all the fun stuff you've done n'shht
sure you can find someone to take you under a wing and show you how to milk pity n such

:lol: :lol:

sorry i turned down free passes for TTASA events before and i will again. I appreciate they were able to pull off ONE event but their track record eh convincing me nuttin changed

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”