Forums

Digicel Internet Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: Digicel Internet Thread

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 22nd, 2017, 10:16 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:both digicel and bmobile are having problems with data this morning

Bmobile mobile is working fine for me. Actually running my desktop computer off of my Bmobile LTE using hotspot on my phone right now since Digicel internet down.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 22nd, 2017, 10:23 am

What apn settings are you using for lte?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 22nd, 2017, 10:48 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:What apn settings are you using for lte?

"bmobile"

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 22nd, 2017, 10:49 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:both digicel and bmobile are having problems with data this morning

Bmobile mobile is working fine for me. Actually running my desktop computer off of my Bmobile LTE using hotspot on my phone right now since Digicel internet down.

Sorry folks the issue was on my end. Digicel internet is not currently down in Chaguanas.
The tech support team contacted me. Everything is up and running.

Caribnomad
Street 2NR

Postby Caribnomad » May 22nd, 2017, 12:28 pm

dean_spleen09 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Seems to be down again in Chaguanas since 9am

no issues in the north
:?

Try browsing using IP addresses not URLs. May be a DNS issue.

lchan485
3NE 2NR for life

Postby lchan485 » May 23rd, 2017, 8:32 pm

masterkyle wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
masterkyle wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:There should be a law that forces these ISP to provide toll free support from any local number, FLOW does the same garbage you have to own their phone just to call for free, stupid.

Well If you go with Massy Communications you get:

1. quick response time
2. NO set of traffic.
3. Calling support does not cost a cent from any network (877-4357)
4. You don't have to call them to find out if there is an outage/problem. They email you one time.
5. I still get Massy points when I pay my bill about 51 points

Word!

Yeah ah know Massy service is top notch that online thing is like when I have an issue on Amazon its just like that so god damn first world quality.

Its too bad TSTT take them over now I expect all that excellent first world customer care to go to the sewers now since TSTT is so incompetent. Just imagine that is a telecommunication company and they cannot get simple communication correct like my padner paid his TSTT bill online, TSTT claims they never received the money so he went in Republic bank and get the info to prove he did pay and the money did go through, TSTT claims they cannot help him still.

This is how bad it is with TSTT and these people now own Massy. TSTT does NOT believe in spending resources on customer service, watch and see how Massy is going straight to the latrine.

Well I suppose so, but i crossing my fingers! Say what if it happens I am not on any contract, it still have digicel play and Flow Ultra looking good too! (wonder if that is fiber or same coaxial)

Flow Ultra is still coax. It just has less crappy stations and they include HBO and some premium sports channels. Only problem was the mobile app which is now resolved after a week of having it

Valleyboy
Riding on 13's

Postby Valleyboy » May 23rd, 2017, 11:01 pm

Can someone do a speed test on http://www.dslreports.com and post their results. My results are:
Overall - C
BufferBIoat - C
Quality - D
Speed - -
Having a "D" in quality means that packet loss is occurring which is terrible for online gaming. I'm interested to see if this result is consistent with other digi users.

Caribnomad
Street 2NR

Postby Caribnomad » May 24th, 2017, 6:34 am

Valleyboy wrote:Can someone do a speed test on http://www.dslreports.com and post their results. My results are:
Overall - C
BufferBIoat - C
Quality - D
Speed - -
Having a "D" in quality means that packet loss is occurring which is terrible for online gaming. I'm interested to see if this result is consistent with other digi users.

I get A B A+ when wired. Are you following the instructions at the top of the page?

Valleyboy
Riding on 13's

Postby Valleyboy » May 24th, 2017, 3:39 pm

Yes I am following the instructions.

Sarcasm
Riding on 13's

Postby Sarcasm » May 31st, 2017, 11:20 am

Is Digicel using CommScope fibre cables? cuz there's a huge roll of it outside my house

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » May 31st, 2017, 12:50 pm

Caribnomad wrote:
Valleyboy wrote:Can someone do a speed test on http://www.dslreports.com and post their results. My results are:
Overall - C
BufferBIoat - C
Quality - D
Speed - -

I get A B A+ when wired. Are you following the instructions at the top of the page?

Overall C
BufferBloat B
Quality D

running the Digicel 2mb package
La romain

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » May 31st, 2017, 7:17 pm

mitch1980 wrote:
Caribnomad wrote:
Overall - C
BufferBIoat - C
Quality - D
Speed - -

Overall C
BufferBloat B
Quality D

running the Digicel 25mb package
La romain

DevBaptiste
Riding on 13's

Digicel Internet Thread

Postby DevBaptiste » June 20th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Anyone noticing pings over 100ms to TT servers on speedtest? Usually I'd get less than 10ms. Noticing more latency on the whole while browsing and streaming. Tech support says everything is working OK

snow7940
Street 2NR

Postby snow7940 » June 21st, 2017, 9:30 pm

DevBaptiste wrote:Anyone noticing pings over 100ms to TT servers on speedtest? Usually I'd get less than 10ms. Noticing more latency on the whole while browsing and streaming. Tech support says everything is working OK

Hey my internet working slow to but I'm able to watch Netflix in 4K no problem but when I search with go it moving really slow to open pages but when I use a url proxy and go on goggle and search it's working really fast so I'm wondering if digicel throttling my connection I have the 50mbps fiber package and I use over 400gb of data for this month already so my question to everyone does digicel throttle

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » June 21st, 2017, 10:17 pm

so i signed up for digicel play package today, they were in the area signing up ppl seeing as they recently run their fiber. took it mainly for the cable package, but getting the 25mbps package with it, keeping my flow internet only though, so will have 60mbps with flow and 25mbps from digi, will be able to compare them

DevBaptiste
Riding on 13's

Postby DevBaptiste » June 21st, 2017, 10:29 pm

snow7940 wrote:
DevBaptiste wrote:Anyone noticing pings over 100ms to TT servers on speedtest? Usually I'd get less than 10ms. Noticing more latency on the whole while browsing and streaming. Tech support says everything is working OK

Hey my internet working slow to but I'm able to watch Netflix in 4K no problem but when I search with go it moving really slow to open pages but when I use a url proxy and go on goggle and search it's working really fast so I'm wondering if digicel throttling my connection I have the 50mbps fiber package and I use over 400gb of data for this month already so my question to everyone does digicel throttle

4k youtube videos not loading most times by me. I'm on a 100mbps package

snow7940
Street 2NR

Postby snow7940 » June 22nd, 2017, 6:03 am

DevBaptiste wrote:
snow7940 wrote:

4k youtube videos not loading most times by me. I'm on a 100mbps package

i wonder if there throttling when i use netflix speed test i get full 50mbps and besides netflix working good and my internet working normal when i use a url proxy then i can visit wepages faster than without the proxy i know flow use to do this thats why i gave them up but if everyone does this then i in problems

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » July 3rd, 2017, 7:57 pm

No friggin internet , phone or TV since lunchtime, wait on the phone for about 20 mins and nothing, only a setta music.
Good thing I still have my flow internet!!

rmtuner
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rmtuner » July 10th, 2017, 1:45 pm

bill-insert-back_July.jpg
Digicel Play New Packages

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » July 10th, 2017, 2:52 pm

rmtuner wrote:
bill-insert-back_July.jpg

When this supposed to be effective from

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » July 10th, 2017, 3:08 pm

August 1st 2017.

People currently on Play 100 getting the 'bess-est' hook up yes. More than double the up/down speed.

halfbreed01
Riding on 13's

Postby halfbreed01 » July 10th, 2017, 4:21 pm

1st August

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » July 11th, 2017, 11:21 am

good stuff.
this is response to CWC Flow Ultra package promotion running now (CWC $500 -60mb,with hbo and fox, and phone)

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » July 11th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Kronik wrote:No friggin internet , phone or TV since lunchtime, wait on the phone for about 20 mins and nothing, only a setta music.

digicel customer service is A LOAD OF PARC<<<<
they never on the phone

aren't you a GNIGGIRF PHONE COMPANY??

sorry, pls continue.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » July 11th, 2017, 7:07 pm

FrankChag wrote:
Kronik wrote:No friggin internet , phone or TV since lunchtime, wait on the phone for about 20 mins and nothing, only a setta music.

they never on the phone

aren't you a GNIGGIRF PHONE COMPANY??

sorry, pls continue.

I sent them a heated message via FB, I got a reply about 30 mins after, they lucky that service came back online about 10 mins after I sent my message

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » July 11th, 2017, 8:00 pm

FrankChag wrote:[q

they never on the phone

but every month them callin "your number get selected for a postpaid package"

not interested
:|

fred1266
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fred1266 » July 12th, 2017, 7:18 pm

mitch1980 wrote:good stuff.
this is response to CWC Flow Ultra package promotion running now (CWC $500 -60mb,with hbo and fox, and phone)

and sports

walopelia
Riding on 13's

Postby walopelia » August 1st, 2017, 10:42 pm

I'm currently on the 25Mbps Package, but noticed that I'm getting 60Mbps Down/30Mbps up tonight. Anyone noticing anything similar?

diamonds are forever
Street 2NR

Postby diamonds are forever » August 1st, 2017, 11:02 pm

Yep now checked ours and I am getting the same thing. Can't understand it though. I hope there will be no hidden charges on their part for this.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » August 2nd, 2017, 10:38 am

There is an earlier post about this. They increased the speeds. Package price increasing by about $10. I checked this morning but I was getting same speed. It Spike to 60mbps when the test start and it drop back to 25

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”