Forums

ISIS in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: ISIS in T&T?

Postby York » November 24th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Hmmm, interesting...why doesn't Britain have similar problems with their colonies? Is it that they treat them like citizens of one big "Commonwealth", respecting the rights of different races and religions? How does France measure up?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 24th, 2014, 7:05 pm

York wrote:Hmmm, interesting...why doesn't Britain have similar problems with their colonies? Is it that they treat them like citizens of one big "Commonwealth", respecting the rights of different races and religions? How does France measure up?

The UK actually has a very large immigrant population from former colonies most notably India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. There is trouble with Muslims assimilating into their society the same as France and they are in the top 3 European counties with ISIS fighters. Remember the UK had 7\7 and the Lee Rigby trouble as well as Jihadi John and the White Widow.

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » November 24th, 2014, 7:07 pm

Hmmm, interesting...why doesn't Britain have similar problems with their colonies? Is it that they treat them like citizens of one big "Commonwealth", respecting the rights of different races and religions? How does France measure up?

The US is a society of immigrants.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 24th, 2014, 7:43 pm

DFC wrote:
waw

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » November 24th, 2014, 8:51 pm

Well said

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 24th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Western countries have been quite accomodating to foreigners. They don't need to give them their own space In their country. They can't just go to someone else's country and demand things change. That is rude and wrong.

And because it can be difficult to differentiate between a radical and a normal citizen, they might as well stop letting other people into their country until they deal with their own radicals.

The radicals are wrong, the crusades were wrong, the ottoman empire was mostly wrong, Britain was wrong to insert European Jews into Israel and give them Palestinian lands, the US was wrong to keep themselves in the middle east.

Let he who desires peace prepare for war

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » November 25th, 2014, 4:23 pm

qashqai wrote:well something doesn't add up. it was said that they left an islamic state but live in semi-sharia law where police don't even go.

i'm saying to don't enforce other ideals / cultures on them to cause this response. find out what they want within reason. France is too rigid with their immigration policy, that's the problem. they should open arms like obama.

take sweden for instance, who's mistake was to open their arms to those troubled countries ,in no time they began to overun the place and destroyed it by bringing in sharia law in certain areas ,they got so bold that as long as they dont see a woman wearing a hijab they exercise their right to rape her ...now there are places in sweden one must not venture because of these vermins

so they vex with france because the burqa gets banned but they raping the sweeds for not wearing it ,people who's culture was never about wearing one

then we have the education system and women, most of them send their wives to school only because they get pay to learn .(and we know how much they despise the western education system ) it get so bad that they began staying in school but not graduating until the sweedish government decided to pay a lump sum to those who do graduate ...lol

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » November 25th, 2014, 4:50 pm

megadoc1 wrote:
qashqai wrote:well something doesn't add up. it was said that they left an islamic state but live in semi-sharia law where police don't even go.

i'm saying to don't enforce other ideals / cultures on them to cause this response. find out what they want within reason. France is too rigid with their immigration policy, that's the problem. they should open arms like obama.

take sweden for instance, who's mistake was to open their arms to those troubled countries ,in no time they began to overun the place and destroyed it by bringing in sharia law in certain areas ,they got so bold that as long as they dont see a woman wearing a hijab they exercise their right to rape her ...now there are places in sweden one must not venture because of these vermins

so they vex with france because the burqa gets banned but they raping the sweeds for not wearing it ,people who's culture was never about wearing one

then we have the education system and women, most of them send their wives to school only because they get pay to learn .(and we know how much they despise the western education system ) it get so bad that they began staying in school but not graduating until the sweedish government decided to pay a lump sum to those who do graduate ...lol

similar happened in burma. they rape burmese women then when government take a turn in they ass they crying out to the international community. this isnt 3000 bc. rape isnt justified unless world population low and d woman dont want to pass the punks. other than that rape has no purpose in 'a greater good' meaning the propogation and continuance of the human race. i know how that sounds to some but im a realist. those who rape for any other reason just giving in to primitive desires, cant control themselves with the temptation of flesh. LUST. justify yuh lust muslim radicals.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 25th, 2014, 8:58 pm

megadoc1 wrote:

HOW I could forget Sweden??!??
That place has slowly become the official MANGINA of Europe.

These Arab immigrants have totally overrun that country. And unlike the Mexican or Hispanic population of the US. Refuse to assimilate, Become contributing factors to the economy and have forced their way of life to become the defacto.

These people do no coexist. They seek to dominate and not passively either, forcefully. Everything is anti west, yet they're enjoying all the fruits of western living. Sound familiar? We have a few in this thread self.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 25th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Burma is another example. So glad y'all jogging my memory now.
As the country is opening up... They complaining that they feeling left out of the economic prosperity.

But look how y'all behaved before? They were raping women for sport and became extremely violent and none accepting of other religions in the country. I was just listening to a special of the "marginalized" Muslim minority. They basically backed themselves into the corner with their barbaric ways.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 25th, 2014, 9:06 pm

What about in China?
They are PAYING ETHIC HAN CHINESEMEN to impregnate and take muslim women as wives.

I am not joking!

They literally are trying to BREED the Muslim influence out of the country due to their repeated bombing and terrorizing of the western provinces of China!

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » November 26th, 2014, 10:39 am

dem chinese is d best, see 2 ah dem last night looking for eel in ah stagnant drain. dey will kill an eat anyting

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » November 26th, 2014, 9:19 pm

ched get quiet lol .

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 26th, 2014, 10:01 pm

There isn't any Isis people in TnT.

This is not the god thread

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » November 26th, 2014, 10:07 pm

sMASH wrote:There isn't any Isis people in TnT.

it have syrian gyros...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 26th, 2014, 10:14 pm

When they start to chapp off people head, we might revisit the topic then

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » November 27th, 2014, 10:11 am

heads will roll...dem muslims real savage yes...dey no hear bout the guillotine championed by France in the French Revolution and also used by Nazi and East Germany. Imagine last beheading done in France was in 1977!

Guillotine that's the humane way to behead..

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 27th, 2014, 1:39 pm

I agree political correctness belongs in the garbage.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 28th, 2014, 12:52 pm

Hundreds Dead
Kano, Nigeria
Bomb Blast at Mosque

Chickens have come home to roost.
BREAKING NEWS!!

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » November 28th, 2014, 12:56 pm

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » November 28th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Time to start banning religions and pull it out of schools

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2014, 1:52 pm

src1983 wrote:Time to start banning religions and pull it out of schools

You can't do that christian schools will not be able to survive.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 6th, 2014, 7:10 pm

That public act of suppression may just force it out of the public eye where religious fanaticism can just fester more.

It is terrible however that "Islamic terrorists" are doing more damage to their own folks...in the name of what...Jihad...to purge the faith of non-believers?

The remaining Muslim population has to really make a concerted effort to demand change. I would like to think that the younger folks could do this.

ModMania
Trinituner Peong

Postby ModMania » December 7th, 2014, 1:40 pm

src1983 wrote:Time to start banning religions and pull it out of schools

And leave it in jails, because it works so well everywhere else....ent?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 17th, 2014, 3:36 pm

they're here
spotted in charlieville

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » December 17th, 2014, 3:45 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:they're here
spotted in charlieville

i cannot see the pic....who is here?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » December 17th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Lol

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » December 17th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Hahahah

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » December 17th, 2014, 8:25 pm

They were always in charlieville.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 20th, 2014, 9:57 pm

Not surprising it's a Toyota. The Toyota Hilux is another vehicle terrorists seem fond of.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”