Forums

Accident on South bound lane of Highway

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

jadakiss
Sweet on this forum

Re: Accident on South bound lane of Highway

Postby jadakiss » August 23rd, 2014, 4:25 pm

Story seems related..vehicles..location ..it all adds up..the only thing is that the newsreport didnt give clarity on why the hell those guys were flooring it like nobodys business heading north on the southbound lane...i need closure lol man didnt even act all panicky like he realised he was on the wrong lane and was tryna reach the shoulder..he was jus goin for goal hoping to reach grand bazaar or sumting

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » August 23rd, 2014, 4:48 pm

That opposite lane chit been happening years now especially early morning...it happened to me around 3am...saw others cars pulling away from the idiot and managed to avoid him

Maybe if highway patrol actually patrol instead of sleeping by seereeram bros...these things may be prevented.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » August 23rd, 2014, 5:07 pm

Alzheimer's?

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » August 23rd, 2014, 5:29 pm

jadakiss wrote:Story seems related..vehicles..location ..it all adds up..the only thing is that the newsreport didnt give clarity on why the hell those guys were flooring it like nobodys business heading north on the southbound lane...i need closure lol man didnt even act all panicky like he realised he was on the wrong lane and was tryna reach the shoulder..he was jus goin for goal hoping to reach grand bazaar or sumting

Nah. Can't be that. Even someone with no brain whatsoever would just turn the car around.

I don't think the human brain can be so damaged that rather than turning around and going the correct way even if it's not "your way" you'd speed down the highway the wrong way in the fast lane hoping to find a way to cross back in the same direction you're traveling.

Had to be a suicide pact.

I remember when the new interchange was built and they just redid all the lanes, at around 12am I turned too early and went west on the to east bound lane. The second I realised I was going the wrong way I turned around onto the southbound ramp and went quite Freeport before being able to turn back. That's what you would do.

Paratrooper
Ricer

Postby Paratrooper » August 23rd, 2014, 5:33 pm

Playing the fielder on the Country's roadways

Paratrooper
Ricer

Postby Paratrooper » August 23rd, 2014, 5:34 pm

Wit no regard to the innocent working ppl

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » August 23rd, 2014, 9:13 pm

This truly abnormal.
I know of many people who have absolutely no sense of direction and when in an unfamiliar area make all kinds of wrong turns and have no clue of how they 'end-up where they end-up'.
This particular incident is strange,since the driver going in the wrong direction had abundant time to observe something wasn't right.
Is it on realizing the deadly mistake,panic set in and a dash was being made to get an opportunity to switch from passing lane to shoulder?
....Guess we will just have to wait for more infor.

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » August 23rd, 2014, 9:17 pm

jadakiss wrote:what was wierd as i drove parallel to the almera the two occupants appeared calm..unflinching..when they collided head on they made no attempt to swerve noting...i cant imagine what i would do if i was in this situation...no amount of defensive driving cud prepare u..how did he get on the south bound...the only exit was gasparillo as far as i saw..cuz there was barriers all the way to claxton bay basically

stolen vehicle maybe? suicide? confusion? drunk driving? lets hope the other occupant survived..i really want to kno what went down...

Wonder if anyone tuner dash cam caught it. That sounds surreal...

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » August 23rd, 2014, 9:32 pm

pioneer wrote:
Maybe if highway patrol actually patrol instead of sleeping by seereeram bros...these things may be prevented.

True dat. Hwy patrol is a big joke.

jadakiss
Sweet on this forum

Postby jadakiss » August 23rd, 2014, 9:37 pm

I saw they covered the story on the news tonight..so its really the matadeen guy u guys posted abt..was wierd tho is that they saying its the fielder fault..thas bs..poor guy didnt kno wat hit him..good ting the driver took one for the team n gave his life for stupidity
I hope a video surfaces soon..it happened in the blink of an eye..still confused hw he made it so far..but this was jus too amazing..but suicide seems most plausible..human instinct is to get out of the way..driver was like no!
Was shiddy is the police tho..wen i called em they were like wat hiway is that by claxton bay..smh

bignog
Sweet on this forum

Postby bignog » August 23rd, 2014, 9:41 pm

whiteoak claims another

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » August 23rd, 2014, 10:06 pm

bignog wrote:whiteoak claims another

Hmmmmm

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » August 23rd, 2014, 10:45 pm

Where ollour get that report from?

Express says:
As he returned on Friday night from inviting relatives to his son’s upcoming wedding, Ramlal Matadeen’s vehicle collided with a car heading in the wrong direction along the highway.
Matadeen, 52, died at the scene.

Around 8.30 p.m., he was heading south along the Solomon Hochoy Highway and was in the area of Macaulay, Claxton Bay, when his car crashed head-on into a blue Toyota Fielder.

The 27-year-old driver of the station wagon told police he experienced a brief loss of consciousness and lost control of the car, which began spinning.

When the vehicle stopped, it was facing north and he began driving the wrong way, police said. The car collided with Mata­deen’s black Nissan Almera.

Matadeen’s 71-year-old father was a passenger in the car.

jadakiss, you sure you was going in the right direction? 8-)

me eh doubting you eh, because I know how newspapers does write toots from time to time.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » August 23rd, 2014, 10:57 pm

jadakiss wrote:Witnessed this firsthand...extremely disturbing...almera was heading northbound on the southbound lane of the hiway at about 100km/hr...yea u read right...northbound on the southbound..cars were literally running of the road tryna avoid this idiot...and if it cudnt b worse he was on the fast lane of the hiway..
I was speechless as were the other motorists on the northbound as we slowed down to watch the tragic events as it unfolded..as u may have guessed he collided head first with an unlucky driver heading down on the fastlane...huge explosion...debris etc..cable barrier prevented the wrecks frm reaching ourside...str8 outta a movie it was....tragic

jadakiss.......express reports that the fielder was the one heading in the opposite direction......is the newspaper wrong as usual?

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » August 23rd, 2014, 11:44 pm

*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:
jadakiss wrote:Witnessed this firsthand...extremely disturbing...almera was heading northbound on the southbound lane of the hiway at about 100km/hr...yea u read right...northbound on the southbound..cars were literally running of the road tryna avoid this idiot...and if it cudnt b worse he was on the fast lane of the hiway..
I was speechless as were the other motorists on the northbound as we slowed down to watch the tragic events as it unfolded..as u may have guessed he collided head first with an unlucky driver heading down on the fastlane...huge explosion...debris etc..cable barrier prevented the wrecks frm reaching ourside...str8 outta a movie it was....tragic

jadakiss.......express reports that the fielder was the one heading in the opposite direction......is the newspaper wrong as usual?

Was a breathalyzer test administered to the driver headed in the wrong direction?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 23rd, 2014, 11:47 pm

Deja vu?

Ent some kid did this a few years back?

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » August 24th, 2014, 12:19 am

I would take a tuners reports over the newpapers yes.
Jadakiss seemed spot in saying two occupants in the almera and he saw them so unless jadakiss was drivin d wrong way too he hadda be right lol

mufasa10
Street 2NR

Postby mufasa10 » August 24th, 2014, 12:38 am

fouljuice wrote:Where ollour get that report from?

Express says:
As he returned on Friday night from inviting relatives to his son’s upcoming wedding, Ramlal Matadeen’s vehicle collided with a car heading in the wrong direction along the highway.

Around 8.30 p.m., he was heading south along the Solomon Hochoy Highway and was in the area of Macaulay, Claxton Bay, when his car crashed head-on into a blue Toyota Fielder.

The 27-year-old driver of the station wagon told police he experienced a brief loss of consciousness and lost control of the car, which began spinning.

When the vehicle stopped, it was facing north and he began driving the wrong way, police said. The car collided with Mata­deen’s black Nissan Almera.

me eh doubting you eh, because I know how newspapers does write toots from time to time.

If he continued driving north on the fast lane then he MUST have seen the cable barrier to the left of him.. Hmm :-|

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » August 24th, 2014, 12:48 am

mufasa10 wrote:

Express says:

If he continued driving north on the fast lane then he MUST have seen the cable barrier to the left of him.. Hmm :-|

He must have been drunk off something

speedaholic
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedaholic » August 24th, 2014, 2:01 am

pioneer wrote:Maybe if highway patrol actually patrol instead of sleeping by seereeram bros...these things may be prevented.

THISS!!!!!

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » August 24th, 2014, 7:59 am

Express says:

But this reconforms what Jadakiss wrote/saw. The problem is the in the roprt it was not make clear that there was a nother driver as they only mention 2 people.

I think they meant to say the an unnamed 27 year old was driving south in his fielder, somehow lost control and consciousness and when came about didnt realise he was facing the now wrong direction and started heading north when he came into contact with Matadeens 52 & 71.

The way it is written is makes is seem as though Matadeen was driving the Fielder, while he was actually driving an Almeera/Sunny/B1x.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » August 24th, 2014, 9:22 am

This story confusing yea, from now on is pics or a vid or gtfo, ah cyar trust any 2ner or d media

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » August 24th, 2014, 10:10 am

looks like a man hear a story and tried to put it over as if he witnessed it himself ...hmmmm

DVSTT

Postby DVSTT » August 24th, 2014, 10:36 am

randolphinshan wrote:This story confusing yea, from now on is pics or a vid or gtfo, ah cyar trust any 2ner or d media

Yes.

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » August 24th, 2014, 11:25 am

Jadakiss, i hope you really report your version to the authorities so necessary charges can be laid.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » August 24th, 2014, 11:57 am

all the persons that saw him driving on the wrong lane should contact the police to give a statement, sucks that he didnt die tho, them kinda assness deserves death...

jadakiss
Sweet on this forum

Postby jadakiss » August 24th, 2014, 1:10 pm

^^ i did report the incident. thats how the police came to the scene. I hope the guy from st aug doesnt get charged for this nonsense cuz i stand by my story, almera man was heading the wrong way. I kno 52 isnt that geriatric but damn..to drive str8 faced on the wrong lane...

and no fellas, i wasnt driving the wrong way lol smh

bignog
Sweet on this forum

Postby bignog » August 24th, 2014, 1:32 pm

[.
He must have been drunk off something[/quote]
Ah telling all yuh this white oak does have mankind stupid

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » August 24th, 2014, 1:57 pm

konartis wrote:all the persons that saw him driving on the wrong lane should contact the police to give a statement, sucks that he didnt die tho, them kinda assness deserves death...

What? Its better man make a jail even if for a small period of time as that would be more painful than a straightforward death.

jadakiss
Sweet on this forum

Postby jadakiss » August 24th, 2014, 2:09 pm

^^ noone deserves death in such a horrific manner i guess.but the tragic story is that the young fella might be prosecuted cuz of this...smh hope the police does the requisite investigations..im sure there were other reports substantiating it as well

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”