Forums

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple - Cryptocurrency in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby Redman » April 22nd, 2016, 8:55 am

bluesclues wrote:There it is. Bit coin $450. Such a lucky guess on my part. #iluvgambling

Yep.

Exactly.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby bluesclues » May 28th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Redman wrote:
bluesclues wrote:There it is. Bit coin $450. Such a lucky guess on my part. #iluvgambling

Yep.

Exactly.

5 hunnid

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 28th, 2016, 3:22 pm

many local companies who been hit by ransomware have had to pay via bitcoin

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » May 28th, 2016, 4:41 pm

5 hunnid ate een..if anyone wanna buy btc pm me

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » May 28th, 2016, 6:20 pm

liquidmetal wrote:5 hunnid ate een..if anyone wanna buy btc pm me

A man tell meh ah guessing and i should teach him how i does predict bitcoin for free. Hahahaha

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » May 28th, 2016, 6:34 pm

bluesclues wrote:

A man tell meh ah guessing and i should teach him how i does predict bitcoin for free. Hahahaha

5 fort aye

might see some retracements shortly as china's day starts soon..might be some sell offs before another pump..

some men not serious out here lol.. some men want to eat but not buy gear nor hunt for food..wha u goh do...

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby bluesclues » May 28th, 2016, 6:58 pm

liquidmetal wrote:
bluesclues wrote:

5 fort aye

might see some retracements shortly as china's day starts soon..might be some sell offs before another pump..

some men not serious out here lol.. some men want to eat but not buy gear nor hunt for food..wha u goh do...

What i doin right now, watching them suck salt.

Yeah retracement is expected that why i made the call for 500. Expected a bump over 500 to try and secure the 500 as a floor before the next run up....

Brace yourselves, 700 is coming. I think it will cap off around 700 for a few months though.

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » May 28th, 2016, 7:06 pm

I concur.

At the same time I do think it may be possible for a 850-900+ this year if the US dollar and major markets collapse in Oct/Nov..if not then, then next year.. time will tell I guess.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » May 28th, 2016, 7:50 pm

liquidmetal wrote:I concur.

At the same time I do think it may be possible for a 850-900+ this year if the US dollar and major markets collapse in Oct/Nov..if not then, then next year.. time will tell I guess.

On a spike maybe but wont hold. If it hits 850 within this month im going to short lol

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 8th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Still nibbling at the 2018 NBR. $7 calls

Avg cost is close to $4.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 8th, 2016, 11:28 pm

Redman wrote:Still nibbling at the 2018 NBR. $7 calls

Avg cost is close to $4.

Sounds like the kind of investment u should mortage the house and go all in. Lol

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 12th, 2016, 6:55 am

6 hunnid

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 12th, 2016, 7:23 am

liquidmetal wrote:6 hunnid fortay tree breds

That was a delayed report as we hit 600 last night but i was watchin xmen apocalypse lol

Hearing a talk the community want to push for 1000 now. Things could get volatile again soon.

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » June 12th, 2016, 7:28 am

bluesclues wrote:

That was a delayed report as we hit 600 last night but i was watchin xmen apocalypse lol

Hearing a talk the community want to push for 1000 now. Things could get volatile again soon.

lol yea I figured..I think it may have a temporary level off around 660-670 to rally to push for higher highs ($750+) in the run up to mid week.

Big things happening this month that's also going to affect btc spot price:

Bilderberg meeting a couple days ago
US data on wednesday coming
US Fed statement on the US interest rates wed also
Brexit vote on the 23rd

and of course the halving next month..affecting things all now as well...

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BItcoin: Where can I buy?

Postby bluesclues » June 12th, 2016, 10:07 am

liquidmetal wrote:
bluesclues wrote:

lol yea I figured..I think it may have a temporary level off around 660-670 to rally to push for higher highs ($750+) in the run up to mid week.

Big things happening this month that's also going to affect btc spot price:

Bilderberg meeting a couple days ago
US data on wednesday coming
US Fed statement on the US interest rates wed also
Brexit vote on the 23rd

and of course the halving next month..affecting things all now as well...

FOMO.

jeepers
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Location: Still locating this location that when located it will appear as my location

Postby jeepers » June 12th, 2016, 8:12 pm

op u can buy bitcoins on
coinmama.com or e-xchange4u.com
coinmama can use credit card to purchase but u have to verify the payment. E-xchnage4u u can send money using western union or moneygram. Its trusted.
can create a wallet on blockchain

btc can be used for many thing. from laundering to anonymous purchases and other payments. Not always bout investment

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » June 13th, 2016, 5:34 am

now $688..saw it touched 7 hunnid a couple hours ago..

I've found coinmama and e-xchange4u to be alot more on the expensive side when you add their processing fees. While that western union method may be legit..I not going through that personally. I can help you acquire BTC at -at least a quarter of those processing fees being charged.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 13th, 2016, 6:32 am

liquidmetal wrote:now $688..saw it touched 7 hunnid a couple hours ago..

I've found coinmama and e-xchange4u to be alot more on the expensive side when you add their processing fees. While that western union method may be legit..I not going through that personally. I can help you acquire BTC at -at least a quarter of those processing fees being charged.

Well twice i offered to help ppl on here get into bitcoin among other things and twice dey stick. My method would have allowed them to get bitcoin at half market value which i would insist they dont sell because i knew these rises were coming. But blueclues is bluesclueless they said. He doesnt know what hes talking about they said. Lets try and imps up bluesclues like we always do and fail again they said.

Rednoob where u mang? The thread could use some of ur 'expert' input. Hope u guided ur clouties to make alot of money in the last week.

Guy over there betting on oil to go back to $100 in 2030. Lel
Last edited by bluesclues on June 13th, 2016, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » June 13th, 2016, 6:42 am

Lol been a similar situation with me as well. For months Ive been admonishing people to buy btc and the reasoning as to why at this stage.. the responses were the same..
Less than 5 took my advice and all are smiling now. As for the rest..., some people just don't want to be helped. Oh well..

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 13th, 2016, 6:58 am

liquidmetal wrote:Lol been a similar situation with me as well. For months Ive been admonishing people to buy btc and the reasoning as to why at this stage.. the responses were the same..
Less than 5 took my advice and all are smiling now. As for the rest..., some people just don't want to be helped. Oh well..

Man I had to dig into my sister's husband to get him to buy in. At 220 I told him go ahead and pay the 250 at the bit coin ATM's ull still profit on the next rise. He hesitate and hesitate and got in somewhere around 286 lol. Ppl in this country still call it deep web money. Which must be why Microsoft accepts it for their azure services. Too late for now tho. Kind of wouldn't advise anyone to get in now unless they just want to get in and don't care about the price. Which would still be profitable but in the long. We could touch 800 but my calculations for this halving are to settle at 700 for some time.. months maybe a year. Anything over that is bubble money IMO.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 13th, 2016, 9:33 pm

Yeah peak probably reached

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » June 13th, 2016, 10:53 pm

yea topped for now until wednesday..

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 14th, 2016, 7:24 am

liquidmetal wrote:yea topped for now until wednesday..

Lol, if bitcoin starts rising on a usd decline it would be a great indicator that the days of fiat are coming to an end.

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » June 14th, 2016, 7:28 am

bluesclues wrote:
liquidmetal wrote:yea topped for now until wednesday..

Lol, if bitcoin starts rising on a usd decline it would be a great indicator that the days of fiat are coming to an end.

the things that are happening these days with fiat are shaping things up for a collapse in the coming months

Yep ever heard of the debt jubilee of 2016? if not check it out

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 14th, 2016, 7:59 am

Tbh USD in relation to bit coin is not a concern for me. If btc rises I won't sell, if it falls Id buy more.. I'm really more of a Crypto enthusiast/collector. Mainly because I find it pointless to trade bit coin for fiat. Absolutely pointless. For example, just hopped on an investment I expect to go 10x within the next couple weeks. So far its up 10% from yesterday. And I'm in another investment that went 4x this morning and I still haven't exit because it could go 20x lol. So why would I trade bit coin for meagre rises and falls on the margin? I have a whole different strategy to the fiat puntos lol

liquidmetal
Street 2NR

Postby liquidmetal » June 14th, 2016, 8:39 am

For now I see it as the best of both worlds so to speak. I don't like fiat but for the time being the world is running on it..cryptos are in its own class, which I love. Being able to convert it back into a greater amount of fiat than what I invested will make it possible for me to buy the things that matter to me in the real world where cryptos aren't fully accepted as money yet...
Been diversifying into other cryptos as well that have had some good gain in the past couple days..I suspect we may both have some of the same things in our portfolio..

for now it's buy and hodl

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 14th, 2016, 8:51 am

liquidmetal wrote:For now I see it as the best of both worlds so to speak. I don't like fiat but for the time being the world is running on it..cryptos are in its own class, which I love. Being able to convert it back into a greater amount of fiat than what I invested will make it possible for me to buy the things that matter to me in the real world where cryptos aren't fully accepted as money yet...
Been diversifying into other cryptos as well that have had some good gain in the past couple days..I suspect we may both have some of the same things in our portfolio..

for now it's buy and hodl

Quite probably, I'm literally almost all in on only 2 investments atm with an eye on a 3rd.. u might be into 1 of them but not the other 2 lol. They were very high risk, unless u understood the markets and had a good feel for them. I dropped ETH BTW. Bigger fish to fry with less centralization. Most I might do is short it when theres some obvious arbitrage opportunities. Most I might do is buy stuff with some of my profits when I catch some nice waves, but my mission is to own at least 1million btc lol.

#hodl #its_a_way_of_life_not_a_religion #lollercoaster

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 16th, 2016, 12:29 am

Mmmm $700. It is now official.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 20th, 2016, 6:55 am

Redman wrote:Yep Noobs is right.. people should remain silent when they dont know enough to fill a fork.

Coated for rub salt in wounds purposes.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 20th, 2016, 8:12 am

lol
I find you took long.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”