I'm considering this procedure to probably correct a chronic sinusitis issue that I have - which is likely due to a deviated septum.
I'm looking for feedback from any one who has done the procedure locally. You may PM me with replies to some questions. Mainly looking for:
1. Doctor(s) name(s) & specialty (Eg. GP, ENT, Internist, surgeon, etc) and location of office and any feedback on same wrt knowledge, dedication, etc.
2. Where did you have it done?
3. Was it done under local or general anesthetic?
4. Duration of procedure.
5. Duration of stay at the medical facility from admission to discharge?
6. How long was the initial healing period?
7. How long was the further recovery period (if different from 6).
8. What did you have to do with your nose / nostril post surgery for healing?
9. On a scale of 1-10 - how was the pain (a) post anesthetic, (b) 12 hours after, (c) 1 day after, etc.
10. What improvement you saw after the healing process?
Thanks very much.