Forums

*** The official car accident thread***

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: *** The official car accident thread***

Postby maj. tom » November 14th, 2016, 12:27 pm

The car disintegrate yes. He Flux capacitor didn't activate.

Well at least he didn't hit anyone. Best way, dem so doh learn anyway. Yeah I judging. As another driver on the road I have a right to judge. Bad luck about the girl though. Beat up how allyuh want.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » November 14th, 2016, 1:38 pm

just before they crashed it had a navara speeding its life out and cutting in front other cars.

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » November 14th, 2016, 2:11 pm

The thing I can't understand you driving and a man bumpering you, if you increase speed well the man behind feel that is the signal that you want a race. Why? If there were space on the left I'd let you pass.

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » November 14th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Team Loco wrote:just before they crashed it had a navara speeding its life out and cutting in front other cars.

And your point?

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » November 14th, 2016, 2:35 pm

Team Loco wrote:just before they crashed it had a navara speeding its life out and cutting in front other cars.

Did he not see the video from the PBR?? Smh..I'm thinking, the Ministry of Works and Transport should launch an initiative to randomly quiz the public about their road knowledge and gather some serious statistical data on how efficient and effective the procedure to obtain a Driver's Permit in Trinidad and Tobago is. If it's anything like the videos we see of people being asked about our history, well then.. :roll:

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » November 14th, 2016, 4:13 pm

another vid of that almera crash

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 14th, 2016, 5:19 pm

time to start shaming these dead delinquent drivers
make an example out of them

authorities normally try not to bad talk obvious bad drivers but we past that point now
too many idiots

Nissan12
Street 2NR

Postby Nissan12 » November 14th, 2016, 8:06 pm

This note was written to the last Minister of Works and Transport

Re: your reported statements made at M2 ring road; drivers' "wildness and stupidness"... I always wonder how many who kill, and get killed, on our roads can really drive? How many of these 'statistics' paid their friendly Licensing Officer the institutionalized bribe to get their licence and just *can't* drive? I always worry about being just another stat on the road because of someone else's lack of skills...

Of course when I met him and asked he had no answer...

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » November 14th, 2016, 10:32 pm

It's ironic that as I read this thread... The ad that was chosen to be displayed... was everything looks better in Black and White.

My condolences to the family of the deceased.
Unfortunately it takes a certain amount of experience and luck to understand the dangers of driving too quickly for the conditions... As in if you have never driven fast enough to experience it and lucky enough to survive it.
No amount of tutoring and driving lessons can prepare you for what comes next while driving on Trinidad roads.
When you think that you have more or less seen it... Someone always pushes the bar even further
BTW... While there are factory built racecars a good many started life as road cars that were then modified.

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » November 14th, 2016, 10:49 pm

kamakazi wrote:It's ironic that as I read this thread... The ad that was chosen to be displayed... was everything looks better in Black and White.

Unfortunately it takes a certain amount of experience and luck to understand the dangers of driving too quickly for the conditions... As in if you have never driven fast enough to experience it and lucky enough to survive it.
No amount of tutoring and driving lessons can prepare you for what comes next while driving on Trinidad roads.
When you think that you have more or less seen it... Someone always pushes the bar even further
BTW... While there are factory built racecars a good many started life as road cars that were then modified.

Agreed but they should really have proper driving schools and such to prepare drivers in Trinidad before the get their license just like Finland & Sweden.

And yep, everyone should have fun with whatever they drive ...but they should take it to the track, even if they've got a bone stock Econ car, they should still take it to the track if they wanna race. What's scary is when they're driving 180 + on the roadways or when they're cutting in an out of traffic etc lolol esp the tiidas and the pickups that are wobbling going at extreme speeds on the highway lolol

There are so many times I've seen cars speeding and end up crossing onto the other side of the highway killing innocent people who were taking their time : (

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 14th, 2016, 11:20 pm

[quote="pugboy"]time to start shaming these dead delinquent drivers
make an example out of them

authorities normally try not to bad talk obvious bad drivers but we past that point now
too many idiots[/q you don't know what caused the crash yet you saying bad things about the driver, he tried to avoid a collision and hit a tree thats why the car split ...the driver drowned.
Last edited by cake on November 15th, 2016, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » November 14th, 2016, 11:27 pm

What you talking about is after the accident though. What caused it?

What the other dude was talking about is what led to it. And yes even I did say we need to get the facts...

Real unfortunate in truth if people refused to help save some lives...

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 14th, 2016, 11:36 pm

all these nissan sheit cars does mash up like paper with any impact above fifty kph so dont act surprised when you see cars mash up like that,
Last edited by cake on November 15th, 2016, 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » November 15th, 2016, 12:02 am

50kph and a car mash up like that. Better the government drop the speed limit to 20kph now.

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 15th, 2016, 12:10 am

a speeding navara is what contributed, and yes the almera driver was going fast also, but what gives mr pugboy the right to bash and judge a dead man and his girlfriend? all these pickup drivers speeding is the biggest issue right now, judging someone who paid the ultimate price is so wrong mr pug boy, and all those who read what he said and kept silent is just as sad as the ambulance driver who stood there and let the man drown,

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 15th, 2016, 12:26 am

cake wrote:a speeding navara is what contributed, and yes the almera driver was going fast also, but what gives mr pugboy the right to bash and judge a dead man and his girlfriend? all these pickup drivers speeding is the biggest issue right now, judging someone who paid the ultimate price is so wrong mr pug boy, and all those who read what he said and kept silent is just as sad as the ambulance driver who stood there and let the man drown,

I understand and sincerely empathize with your emotional state, but for a car to be destroyed like that indicates that it was travelling at a very high rate of speed. Even if he was the recipient of a "bad drive" if he were within the posted speed limit, he might have fared better. RIP to the deceased, but there is a lesson here to be learnt.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » November 15th, 2016, 12:42 am

kamakazi wrote:It's ironic that as I read this thread... The ad that was chosen to be displayed... was everything looks better in Black and White.

Nope. You see the effects of cocaine right? would you still "try" it knowing the effects of addiction et al?

So. No. Its called "Chilling yuh wiggy" Tired of hearing ppl use the term "Trinidad Roads" as if we have something that's different from others...

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 15th, 2016, 12:59 am

matix wrote:50kph and a car mash up like that. Better the government drop the speed limit to 20kph now.

i never said he was doing fifty kph. retards on tuner tonight? obviously he was above 80kph, most people don't know how easy new cars are destroyed, when you see engine and other parts all over its because they were made to separate from the car, if it were a head on crash most parts tend to stay in the vicinity of the accident. i'm on a pointless battle here later tuner .....
Last edited by cake on November 15th, 2016, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » November 15th, 2016, 1:02 am

The retard you speak of is the speeding jackass that cost people their lives. Very selfish of him won't you say?

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » November 15th, 2016, 1:09 am

Trini roads? So knowing trini roads bad u speed on them, crash and dead and blame the road u knew was bad in the first place?

The road is not a racetrack.

They say u cant fix stupid.. but death does fix stupid.. permanently.

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 15th, 2016, 1:14 am

matix wrote:The retard you speak of is the speeding jackass that cost people their lives. Very selfish of him won't you say?

the man was not speeding gosh tuner slow tonight boy, mr matix do you know what happens to a car that hits a tree at 80 kph? most crash test standard speed is 40mph thats 64kph, and most cars are destroyed at that speed.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: *** The official car accident thread***

Postby kamakazi » November 15th, 2016, 2:20 am

BANzai Rastafarai wrote:

Nope. You see the effects of cocaine right? would you still "try" it knowing the effects of addiction et al?

So. No. Its called "Chilling yuh wiggy" Tired of hearing ppl use the term "Trinidad Roads" as if we have something that's different from others...

There is a difference between drugs and driving...

Trinidad roads are different... Cause they have trini jivers. These can see around corners, have x-ray vision and can break the very laws of physics. You might get tired of hearing it but it is what it is.. Ask any foreigner what they think about driving in Trinidad.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: *** The official car accident thread***

Postby Monk BANzai » November 15th, 2016, 2:27 am

kamakazi wrote:
BANzai Rastafarai wrote:

There is a difference between drugs and driving...

Trinidad roads are different... Cause they have trini jivers. These can see around corners, have x-ray vision and can break the very laws of physics. You might get tired of hearing it but it is what it is.. Ask any foreigner what they think about driving in Trinidad.

Same in the Soviet Union, Mexico, Jamaica, Singapore, Sweden. Fail to see your postulation.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 15th, 2016, 7:03 am

he was clearing driving in same league as who ever else he was racing, navara or whatever

ie he was endangering other drivers
so what is your point ?
ever heard the saying two wrongs dont make a right ?

hope somebody in your family isn't an innocent bystander driver accident victim sometime in the future

cake wrote:a speeding navara is what contributed, and yes the almera driver was going fast also, but what gives mr pugboy the right to bash and judge a dead man and his girlfriend? all these pickup drivers speeding is the biggest issue right now, judging someone who paid the ultimate price is so wrong mr pug boy, and all those who read what he said and kept silent is just as sad as the ambulance driver who stood there and let the man drown,

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » November 15th, 2016, 10:09 am

TurboSingh12 wrote:

And your point?

many speeding cars on that evening. just pointing out one i saw in particular

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 15th, 2016, 10:12 am

[quote="pugboy"]he was clearing driving in same league as who ever else he was racing, navara or whatever

ie he was endangering other drivers
so what is your point ?
ever heard the saying two wrongs dont make a right ?

hope somebody in your family isn't an innocent bystander driver accident victim sometime in the future

judge not lest ye be judged mr pugboy, my brother almost died in that accident, hope nothing like that ever happens to you or your family, you show no empathy with you posts and comments quick to ridicule and judge, the driver got a bad drive tried to avoid a collision with another vehicle ran off the road hit a tree flipped into a drain and drowned. he was not speeding every one drives hastily at some point or another, by your posts and comment you look like the type of person who judge others by their looks or where they live, you come on tuner spitting out your BS showing no respect for people who lost their lives..

cake
Ricer

Postby cake » November 15th, 2016, 10:35 am

L'Audi
Sweet on this forum

Postby L'Audi » November 15th, 2016, 10:45 am

cake wrote:http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-11-14/my-friends-could-have-been-saved

His account only proves that speed was a major factor. For obvious reasons, he wouldn't admit "Yo, plenty fyaz was being geed". RIP to the lives lost regardless.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » November 15th, 2016, 10:48 am

has a post mortem confirmed the cause of death was drowning? cake whilst you may have a personal investment in the victims (sorry for your loss and R.I.P.), you also have to see the flip side of it, which is he may have contributed to his own death by his driving, to berate , bash or call ppl names based on their POV is myopic and doesn't help anyone to sympathise with you. Many of us did stupid things on the road, many of us have grown up from that and many of us get scared when ppl drive crazy and "shake" us with their driving, so when a report comes out of 3 cars pumping, one losing control and ppl dying don't expect everyone to share your view. You're arguing an unnecessary point, even the investigators have said speed was the main contributing factor to the accident. Thank whoever you believe in for your brother's life, bury the dead and learn from the experience

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » November 15th, 2016, 11:05 am

He get a bad drive while excessively speeding and cutting in and out?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”