TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Android TV Box Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11910
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby Dizzy28 » March 29th, 2020, 1:31 pm

It always worked just some content were region blocked.
bgh wrote:Seems Prime video works locally now. Watching Hunters ATM...

User avatar
bgh
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 357
Joined: September 29th, 2004, 12:45 pm
Location: Arima
Contact:

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby bgh » March 29th, 2020, 2:46 pm

Ok cool. I can now use my prime video subscription.

Up to 6 month ago when I last tried it on my previous phone, the content was blocked due to location.
Same phone worked while in the US.
Dizzy28 wrote:It always worked just some content were region blocked.
bgh wrote:Seems Prime video works locally now. Watching Hunters ATM...

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8199
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby gastly369 » March 29th, 2020, 6:25 pm

Iptv pumping normal and movies nos issues thus far with new provider

quietdevil
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 219
Joined: July 4th, 2008, 8:29 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby quietdevil » April 1st, 2020, 10:08 am

telfer wrote:
Nexus wrote:Have digicel started throttling these streaming apps?
Cinema HD this weekend was sticking bad, took me about 2 hrs almost to watch lat episode of Picard (a one hr show)!

I think Digicel is doing something to it cause I have 100 mbps and it sticks like wow
Gonna think about changing providers if this is true


Use it with a real-debrid account. $9US for 3 months and you can use amazon pay for security. 1080p streams in seconds with digicel and i have the basic speed.

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11057
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 29th, 2020, 8:55 am

Really....i could never get prime video to work....always saying cant play in region..
How u get it to work?
bgh wrote:Seems Prime video works locally now. Watching Hunters ATM...

User avatar
JoJoR
Ricer
Posts: 25
Joined: April 10th, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Nariva

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby JoJoR » June 21st, 2020, 3:59 pm

quietdevil wrote:
telfer wrote:
Nexus wrote:Have digicel started throttling these streaming apps?
Cinema HD this weekend was sticking bad, took me about 2 hrs almost to watch lat episode of Picard (a one hr show)!

I think Digicel is doing something to it cause I have 100 mbps and it sticks like wow
Gonna think about changing providers if this is true


Use it with a real-debrid account. $9US for 3 months and you can use amazon pay for security. 1080p streams in seconds with digicel and i have the basic speed.


Hey, what's your review for real-debrid? And is it worth it? and have you tried any other services such as All Debrid?

Nexus
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 158
Joined: February 13th, 2013, 9:45 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby Nexus » June 21st, 2020, 6:45 pm

What apps you guys use to view epl?

User avatar
JoJoR
Ricer
Posts: 25
Joined: April 10th, 2015, 11:50 pm
Location: Nariva

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby JoJoR » June 21st, 2020, 7:54 pm

JoJoR wrote:
quietdevil wrote:
telfer wrote:
Nexus wrote:Have digicel started throttling these streaming apps?
Cinema HD this weekend was sticking bad, took me about 2 hrs almost to watch lat episode of Picard (a one hr show)!

I think Digicel is doing something to it cause I have 100 mbps and it sticks like wow
Gonna think about changing providers if this is true


Use it with a real-debrid account. $9US for 3 months and you can use amazon pay for security. 1080p streams in seconds with digicel and i have the basic speed.


Hey, what's your review for real-debrid? And is it worth it? and have you tried any other services such as All Debrid?


Okay, so I ended up choosing Real-Debrid due to the speeds being faster. You all can check yourselves using the following link https://real-debrid.com/speedtest

AllDebrid's speed test can be found in https://alldebrid.com/contact/
Select Service Issues ->Speed Issue -> Start the speedtest

vickycuppiecake
Riding on 13's
Posts: 1
Joined: November 19th, 2020, 7:28 pm

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby vickycuppiecake » November 19th, 2020, 7:33 pm

Hello! Can someone please tell me how to get that crusader88 add on , on kodi? Also what apps actually work well today because I have cyberpunk titanium TV etc and they never find 4k or 1080p links at all. I've tried asking some people who program boxes but they selfish and eh want to tell me but no worries I have installed apps before I'm just clueless as to how you get the add on for the local channels in kodi.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 25th, 2020, 10:36 am

bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks

elec2020
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1371
Joined: February 23rd, 2019, 7:01 pm

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby elec2020 » November 25th, 2020, 10:39 am

i am not too savy about firesticks but I plan too buy the amazon 4k firestick this friday coming. If you haven't seen it, as it stands, it is on sale for 40 per cent (from $49.99 to $29.99).

User avatar
telfer
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 472
Joined: November 21st, 2004, 6:16 pm

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby telfer » November 28th, 2020, 4:36 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks

I bought a firetv and it gives me trouble because it needs to be close to WiFi source i had Iptv downloaded to it and problems I eventually went back to a android box to connect Ethernet cable directly and no problem so far

User avatar
telfer
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 472
Joined: November 21st, 2004, 6:16 pm

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby telfer » November 28th, 2020, 4:38 pm

telfer wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks

I bought a firetv and it gives me trouble because it needs to be close to WiFi source i had Iptv downloaded to it and problems I eventually went back to a android box to connect Ethernet cable directly and no problem so far

I
IMG_4894.JPG
IMG_4893.JPG

User avatar
Spitfir3
punchin NOS
Posts: 3636
Joined: September 1st, 2009, 11:11 pm

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby Spitfir3 » November 28th, 2020, 6:09 pm

telfer wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks

I bought a firetv and it gives me trouble because it needs to be close to WiFi source i had Iptv downloaded to it and problems I eventually went back to a android box to connect Ethernet cable directly and no problem so far


i bought a micro usb to ethernet adapter to remedy that, works well

goalpost
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2434
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Location: South by night, North by day

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby goalpost » November 28th, 2020, 7:04 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks


Firestick is d flick. I have it on all my TV's. Just YouTube how to jailbreak a firestick & u in.

Apps I recommend is
Cinema HD
Live Net TV

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 29th, 2020, 6:14 am

Ordered 2 on amazon....thanks for the info

User avatar
PariaMan
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2155
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby PariaMan » November 30th, 2020, 2:22 pm

With those 2 you good to go . I actually gave away all my android boxes

Fun fact . Firestick also runs on android platform but I found it to be more stable than the straight android boxes
goalpost wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks


Firestick is d flick. I have it on all my TV's. Just YouTube how to jailbreak a firestick & u in.

Apps I recommend is
Cinema HD
Live Net TV

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1225
Joined: April 14th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby Premchand1976 » November 30th, 2020, 9:10 pm

Which of the apps has subtitles ?

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 764
Joined: June 5th, 2007, 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby mitch1980 » December 1st, 2020, 7:53 am

PariaMan wrote:With those 2 you good to go . I actually gave away all my android boxes

Fun fact . Firestick also runs on android platform but I found it to be more stable than the straight android boxes
goalpost wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks


Firestick is d flick. I have it on all my TV's. Just YouTube how to jailbreak a firestick & u in.

Apps I recommend is
Cinema HD
Live Net TV



So I use a Firestick 4k on my big TV and i Have a Fire TV for a bedroom.

Works Flawlessly - digicel is my ISP. no issue with connectivity (router downstairs and one tv upstairs)

Apps Installed :
TeaTv.
Cinema HD
Mobdro - for my channels- sports, live stations and also use it for fav 24hr streaming channels like OO7 , and sitcoms etc.
Plex

and preinstalled - Netflix, Disney, and Prime

sorry i dont look at local TV but some ple use Airlink for that

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1880
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby nick639v2 » December 1st, 2020, 3:52 pm

The new chromecast is gonna smash fire stick to bits, so anyone thinking about a fire stick just wait a little.

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11057
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby *$kїđž!™ » January 2nd, 2021, 11:00 pm

Why whats the big difference
nick639v2 wrote:The new chromecast is gonna smash fire stick to bits, so anyone thinking about a fire stick just wait a little.

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1880
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby nick639v2 » January 4th, 2021, 10:45 pm

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:Why whats the big difference
nick639v2 wrote:The new chromecast is gonna smash fire stick to bits, so anyone thinking about a fire stick just wait a little.
It's basically running stock Android TV like the shield with 3/4 of the features as well. Much easier starting point and longevity for app loading and even game streaming with Nvidia game streaming services

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9096
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby redmanjp » January 5th, 2021, 1:41 am

mitch1980 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:With those 2 you good to go . I actually gave away all my android boxes

Fun fact . Firestick also runs on android platform but I found it to be more stable than the straight android boxes
goalpost wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks


Firestick is d flick. I have it on all my TV's. Just YouTube how to jailbreak a firestick & u in.

Apps I recommend is
Cinema HD
Live Net TV



So I use a Firestick 4k on my big TV and i Have a Fire TV for a bedroom.

Works Flawlessly - digicel is my ISP. no issue with connectivity (router downstairs and one tv upstairs)

Apps Installed :
TeaTv.
Cinema HD
Mobdro - for my channels- sports, live stations and also use it for fav 24hr streaming channels like OO7 , and sitcoms etc.
Plex

and preinstalled - Netflix, Disney, and Prime

sorry i dont look at local TV but some ple use Airlink for that


can u install hbo max on the firestick?

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 2779
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby eitech » January 5th, 2021, 5:49 am

Where can i get a pre loaded firestick with all that tv content?

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11057
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby *$kїđž!™ » January 5th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Ive a brand new in the box 4k firestick asking 525
eitech wrote:Where can i get a pre loaded firestick with all that tv content?

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 5th, 2021, 6:56 pm

eitech wrote:Where can i get a pre loaded firestick with all that tv content?


I bought one on amazon for $30usd. Cost $125 to ship etc and installed all the apps myself (with the help of youtube)

User avatar
PariaMan
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2155
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby PariaMan » January 5th, 2021, 7:40 pm

Mobdro, cinema hd, and live net tv and you good to go

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 6th, 2021, 5:13 am

Mobdro is the only thing im missing. Is it easy to install?

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 15795
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby Dave » January 6th, 2021, 6:03 am

Very. Download an apk installer and modbro from the site. Install the apk app and then modbro.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Android TV Box Thread

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 6th, 2021, 6:30 am

redmanjp wrote:
mitch1980 wrote:
PariaMan wrote:With those 2 you good to go . I actually gave away all my android boxes

Fun fact . Firestick also runs on android platform but I found it to be more stable than the straight android boxes
goalpost wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:bumping for some info

which firestick would you all recommend? Does it need programming by someone (was told this by someone)? is it quick and easy to use?

thanks


Firestick is d flick. I have it on all my TV's. Just YouTube how to jailbreak a firestick & u in.

Apps I recommend is
Cinema HD
Live Net TV



So I use a Firestick 4k on my big TV and i Have a Fire TV for a bedroom.

Works Flawlessly - digicel is my ISP. no issue with connectivity (router downstairs and one tv upstairs)

Apps Installed :
TeaTv.
Cinema HD
Mobdro - for my channels- sports, live stations and also use it for fav 24hr streaming channels like OO7 , and sitcoms etc.
Plex

and preinstalled - Netflix, Disney, and Prime

sorry i dont look at local TV but some ple use Airlink for that


can u install hbo max on the firestick?


Its already there but you have to subscribe

Dave wrote:Very. Download an apk installer and modbro from the site. Install the apk app and then modbro.


Thanks

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Habit7, pugboy, Redman and 137 guests