TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Official Forza Juventus Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10715
Joined: July 22nd, 2004, 2:24 am

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby Morpheus » July 12th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Hai Guize...

Advertisement
User avatar
BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8232
Joined: October 20th, 2010, 2:41 pm
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby BrotherHood » July 15th, 2018, 8:30 pm

limegreen wrote:as soon as they start talking about Higuain poor form

Bro waz d scene. I know you a true diehard but you have been missing.

User avatar
limegreen
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 123
Joined: April 9th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby limegreen » July 19th, 2018, 12:10 pm

BrotherHood wrote:
limegreen wrote:as soon as they start talking about Higuain poor form

Bro waz d scene. I know you a true diehard but you have been missing.



Been good.... stocking up on a lot of popcorn to watch all the winning that’s about to happen lol.

rumors are that Pjanic may still end up in Barca. If so then Juve may push for Pogba. very unlikely.... but if so then i applaud management.

User avatar
BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8232
Joined: October 20th, 2010, 2:41 pm
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby BrotherHood » July 19th, 2018, 9:57 pm

limegreen wrote:
BrotherHood wrote:
limegreen wrote:as soon as they start talking about Higuain poor form

Bro waz d scene. I know you a true diehard but you have been missing.



Been good.... stocking up on a lot of popcorn to watch all the winning that’s about to happen lol.

rumors are that Pjanic may still end up in Barca. If so then Juve may push for Pogba. very unlikely.... but if so then i applaud management.

I would prefer we let go of Khedira or Matuidi and bring in Pjanic, but if that's how it has to go then I am all in. Pogba should never have returned to Man United.
Whatever happens, I know management has another suprise for us in a midfield player.

User avatar
limegreen
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 123
Joined: April 9th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby limegreen » July 20th, 2018, 9:57 am

Khedira will play a lot less in the second half of the season and then will move out. Allegri isn’t the type to just thro Emre Can in there from Aug. Matuidi plays 3X better when he’s in a France shirt but he has prob 1 good year in him. he also played a long season so he might not start games until mid to end of Sep. I hope Allegri goes with Bentancourt from the start of the season with Can.


What’s interesting to see is will Allegri play sit back and slower paced football with CR7 on the team?

User avatar
BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8232
Joined: October 20th, 2010, 2:41 pm
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby BrotherHood » July 20th, 2018, 4:48 pm

limegreen wrote:What’s interesting to see is will Allegri play sit back and slower paced football with CR7 on the team?

I hope facking not. We have a lethal attack, and your best defense is your best attack. Interested to see how Ronaldo and Dybala will play together, seeing that Dybala was the centre and focus of the attack. Now that has gone to Ronaldo obviously.

I feel sorry for the rest of Serie A

User avatar
Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 191
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » December 31st, 2018, 8:44 pm

Serie A is dogshit

User avatar
15devils
Trinituner Peong
Posts: 438
Joined: November 11th, 2005, 4:52 pm

Re: Official Forza Juventus Thread

Postby 15devils » December 31st, 2018, 8:48 pm

steups

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], zer0xp and 53 guests