Forums

Shootout at POS General Hospital

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Michael Knight...
Riding on 17's

Re: Shootout at POS General Hospital

Postby Michael Knight... » July 25th, 2015, 9:53 am

Advent wrote:Taxi man help out yes but smart move by him his brain could have been on the steering wheel

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Reverse psychology that was well played it seems. Pretend to be on his side, help him out and he won't shoot you. Where'd he get $100 though?

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » July 25th, 2015, 9:54 am

Man get guns and sheit snuck in the prison and you asking where he got a $100? Steups where KITT when you really need him.

Michael Knight...
Riding on 17's

Postby Michael Knight... » July 25th, 2015, 9:58 am

Lol, yeah, my bad. Had some lag there sorry.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 25th, 2015, 10:31 am

That last vid....hope it gets the attention of all those in authority...

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » July 25th, 2015, 10:54 am

Selby, 30, who entered the car bound for lower Port-of-Spain reportedly told the trio: “Excuse me but we just trying to fight the system.”

:lol:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 25th, 2015, 11:09 am

So what do other Muslims think about all the posts by Hassan on his fb page quoting Allah etc ?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 25th, 2015, 11:21 am

some heavy machinery in deh baiii

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 25th, 2015, 11:24 am

Woman brought guns to prison

By Nalinee Seelal Saturday, July 25 2015

A WOMAN dressed in Muslim clothing, who was given a special visit to one of the escapees at the Port of Spain Prison at mid-morning yesterday, has been identified as the person who allegedly smuggled two pistols and a hand grenade into the prison without being detected.

Newsday was told by sources that the woman who provided a false name and false identification documents to the prison authorities, was able to smuggle the weapons because she was not scanned properly. 

Police investigators believe that the woman may have been assisted by at least two prison officers aligned to Allan “Scanny” Martin and the other escapees. 

It is believed that after the weapons were smuggled into the prison and given to Martin. He then gave one gun to one of the others said to be Hassan Atwell while he himself took possession of one of the weapons. The hand grenade was given to Christopher Selby who was also armed with improvised weapons. 

After the woman, who stayed for less than half and hour, left the prison the escape plan went into action at about 12.30 pm when the three prisoners shot their way out of the compounds and escaped. As they exited the prison, PC Sherman Maynard and Cpl Francis of the Port of Spain Divisional Task Force, who were driving along Frederick Street in a marked police vehicle, came under fire by the prisoners. 

PC Maynard, who was the front seat passenger, was shot dead while Cpl Francis also suffered gunshot injuries. The escapees then robbed a citizen of a blue Navarra pick-up and then headed towards the Port of Spain General Hospital where they lost control of the vehicle and crashed. They emerged and headed into the compounds of the hospital. 

Police officers surrounded the hospital and started searching for the escapees. A shootout ensued during which Martin, who ran towards a guard booth, was shot dead. 

The other escapees, Atwell and Selby, ran in separate directions and it is understood that a woman police officer who followed the men suffered gunshot injuries. 

Senior Supt David Abraham, Head of the Northern Division, said PC Maynard who was in the service for five years, was his nephew. He said the entire Abraham family is completely shaken up over his killing. Abraham said his nephew never had a chance to defend himself and his life was snuffed out by cold-blooded killers with no regard for the life of another human being. 

Also commenting on Maynard’s killing, Head of the Central Division Snr Supt Johnny Abraham, also confirmed that the slain officer was his relative and he was overcome with grief upon learning of his demise. 

Shortly afer 4.30 pm yesterday, Abraham was on his way to the Opal Crescent, Edinburgh 500 home of the constable who lived there with his mother and other relatives. 

“I am too consumed with grief to say anything at this time,” he told Newsday, “But this is a reminder to the public of how police officers are open to death at any time even while defending citizens.” 

Assistant Commissioner of Police Carlton Alleyne who led the police contingent at the hospital told Newsday that every effort was being made to ascertain who were the persons involved in assisting the escapees. 

He said police were at the prison interviewing officers and trying to get information to determine how the weapons found their way into the prison without being detected. 

Newsday understands that there are some surveillance cameras within the walls of the prison which captured the escape, and the footage is now being viewed by officers of the Criminal Gang and Intelligence Unit. 

Police sources told Newsday that the intelligence agencies had received information that weapons were to be smuggled into the prison to kill and maim prison officers and this led to searches at the prison two Saturdays ago. 

Yesterday, following the escape, Ragaee Ali, who is incarcerated at the Port of Spain prison for alleged gang activities, was moved from his cell and placed in another area of the compound where he is being monitored around the clock. A decision was also taken to increase security at the Remand Section of the Golden Grove Men’s Prison.

http://newsday.co.tt/news/0,214635.html

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » July 25th, 2015, 11:38 am

went to skl with sherman, rell sad jed

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » July 25th, 2015, 11:41 am

"Without being detected" they said. They mean somebody let her pass with them......
Relative of Abraham killed in the line of duty. Awaiting the climax of all this. As trinis already gone back to normal it seems.

Casper23
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Casper23 » July 25th, 2015, 11:44 am

On a side note, no one is concerned that these individuals have access to Facebook, I scrolled through atwell's friends' list and was surprised to find that these prisoners are so bold faced as to post pics and they in the latest brands , showing off large sums of cash and plant like substances....only in trinidad I guess

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » July 25th, 2015, 11:46 am

Just wondering where she hid two guns and a grenade............???
Next time is ah full cavity search for all visitors.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » July 25th, 2015, 12:01 pm

11755235_1014690038564326_2602311676764763524_n.jpg

11137183_1014690058564324_7940086173998773855_n.jpg

taken from -Centralised News Network FB page

these are pics from inside the jail :|

looks like life inside better than outside :oops:

only in sweet T&T yes

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » July 25th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Statement from Hassan Atwell's mother.

For all those who are following this story, the news for Hassan & the other escapees. I can not speak on their behalf because I don't really know them but i can speak on my son's behalf. Before each and everyone of you think negative things, I know 80% is thinking positively because Hassan is well known as a kind, loving, and praying person. No one knows the real story. Put yourself in Hassan's position, being locked up for 6 years & each time you go to court, you just keep hearing that your case is postponed. Keep in my mind that Hassan was not serving time. My son's case has never been to trial so that means he has never been proven guilty of the crime that they say he has done. I think the fact is because my son is a Muslim, society has him down as a bad person but that is just the 20% that doesn't know him. He is kind, loving, and good to his children. The type of crime that you've been hearing happening in Trinidad where people are being raped, killed, and abused. Which one of you can point out that Hassan did any of those things? You all can just stipulate because again as I say he is a Muslim. My son, I know you are out there and I am praying for you as I pray for you each and everyday. I'm not saying that you were right to do what you did but I just want you to know that the greatest freedom you could achieve is what God set free for it is free indeed. Hassan, if you happen to get onto this message, please understand that we are living in a world where we need to use wisdom so the rightful thing is to remember you have a lot to live for and to do the will of God as you always planned to. I'm praying for you and I love you.

taken from - Centralised News Network FB page

Casper23
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Casper23 » July 25th, 2015, 12:09 pm

Project-JDM wrote:
11755235_1014690038564326_2602311676764763524_n.jpg

11137183_1014690058564324_7940086173998773855_n.jpg

taken from -Centralised News Network FB page

these are pics from inside the jail :|

looks like life inside better than outside :oops:

only in sweet T&T yes

Them living better than us...free housing..free medical..free food..like a hotel

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » July 25th, 2015, 12:11 pm

wtf they look like they enjoying themselves in jail...
so taxi man help him wtf......reverse psychology.....
man i woulda crash that car and bail out.....that man is an accused murderer

no update up to now....seems like they home free......

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » July 25th, 2015, 12:17 pm

Project-JDM wrote:Statement from Hassan Atwell's mother.

For all those who are following this story, the news for Hassan & the other escapees. I can not speak on their behalf because I don't really know them but i can speak on my son's behalf. Before each and everyone of you think negative things, I know 80% is thinking positively because Hassan is well known as a kind, loving, and praying person. No one knows the real story. Put yourself in Hassan's position, being locked up for 6 years & each time you go to court, you just keep hearing that your case is postponed. Keep in my mind that Hassan was not serving time. My son's case has never been to trial so that means he has never been proven guilty of the crime that they say he has done. I think the fact is because my son is a Muslim, society has him down as a bad person but that is just the 20% that doesn't know him. He is kind, loving, and good to his children. The type of crime that you've been hearing happening in Trinidad where people are being raped, killed, and abused. Which one of you can point out that Hassan did any of those things? You all can just stipulate because again as I say he is a Muslim. My son, I know you are out there and I am praying for you as I pray for you each and everyday. I'm not saying that you were right to do what you did but I just want you to know that the greatest freedom you could achieve is what God set free for it is free indeed. Hassan, if you happen to get onto this message, please understand that we are living in a world where we need to use wisdom so the rightful thing is to remember you have a lot to live for and to do the will of God as you always planned to. I'm praying for you and I love you.

taken from - Centralised News Network FB page

In summary; E was ah good boy. E neva do nobody nuttin.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » July 25th, 2015, 12:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:A WOMAN dressed in Muslim clothing, who was given a special visit to one of the escapees at the Port of Spain Prison at mid-morning yesterday, has been identified as the person who allegedly smuggled two pistols and a hand grenade into the prison without being detected.

so who ''GAVE'' her the special visit .... must be a prisons guard rite .... how canu pass true scanners with guns and a grenade ... plus hand them over to the inmates :|

without being noticed :!:

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » July 25th, 2015, 12:34 pm

*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:wtf they look like they enjoying themselves in jail...

You really great yes. All that beans. Mashup your own car and maybe get shot in the process. I'd help him out, I not going thru all that.

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » July 25th, 2015, 12:37 pm

Ted_v2 wrote:
*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:wtf they look like they enjoying themselves in jail...

You really great yes. All that beans. Mashup your own car and maybe get shot in the process. I'd help him out, I not going thru all that.

taxi man was a lill too helpful...first of all he REfused to carry d man Belmont cus he say they will find him there lol .... WDA is that????

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » July 25th, 2015, 12:40 pm

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 25th, 2015, 12:41 pm

prison officers complaining bout all kinda thing,clean up that sheit within the system first......

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » July 25th, 2015, 12:49 pm

All this happen. RIP to the officer

uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » July 25th, 2015, 12:49 pm

that driver saved the passengers. he deserves a freaking reward!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 25th, 2015, 12:51 pm

Cid wrote:
Ted_v2 wrote:

taxi man was a lill too helpful...first of all he REfused to carry d man Belmont cus he say they will find him there lol .... WDA is that????

Fuh Babylon to make him out and light up the car!!!
... Wit me in it!!!
And I is their accomplice driver on the news!!!

Nahboidanboidogboi

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 25th, 2015, 1:17 pm

Well yes...

Driver deserve an honorary criminal psychology degree, yes.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » July 25th, 2015, 1:27 pm

Habit7 wrote:Police investigators believe that the woman may have been assisted by at least two prison officers aligned to Allan “Scanny” Martin and the other escapees. 

The escapees then robbed a citizen of a blue Navarra pick-up and then headed towards the Port of Spain General Hospital where they lost control of the vehicle and crashed.

l

1. Mmmhmm so what going to happen to the Officers who "aligned" with Scanny.

2. So no get away car ?

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » July 25th, 2015, 1:28 pm

sMASH wrote:
Cid wrote:
Ted_v2 wrote:

Fuh Babylon to make him out and light up the car!!!
... Wit me in it!!!
And I is their accomplice driver on the news!!!

Nahboidanboidogboi

lol... nahboidan remember this is nuh ah action movie, iz real life, criminal is fleeing the scene of the shootout, at that moment police still trying to figure out exactly who escaped, who alive, they do not have this info yet... so how will they be in Belmont waiting?... the driver wasnt fareful for his life, he told the man dais the first place police going to chk..... not that they waiting there..

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » July 25th, 2015, 1:32 pm

That is one happy gangsta, , the dude is always smiling...

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » July 25th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Cid wrote:
Ted_v2 wrote:

yeah man...lol...i just upset....srsly though taxi man move smart to save his arse and his car......

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”