TunerGod

Re: Another jail break?!?!

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2019, 11:12 am

I sure one of dem is rando, he fits the profile

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 15th, 2019, 11:16 am

Wilson said the men escaped by cutting through metal bars and removing several ventilation blocks. The men then exited through a foot-wide hole, he said.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... Tt9yD8QSd4

How eight prisoners escape the Golden Grove Prison in Arouca before dawn today is being investigated by a team led by Prisons Commissioner Gerard Wilson.

Muslim prisoners are allowed to leave the holding cell to perform Fajr prayer which is performed before sunrise.

Wilson did not confirm if the men who escaped on Wednesday were practicing Islam. But he said it was “not strange” that Muslims were allowed to participate in Ramadan prayer during the holy month.

Insiders, however, told the Express that the men had claimed to be fasting for Ramadan.

Wilson has also ordered an investigation into whether the daring prison break was a well planned inside job.

In an interview with the Express on Wednesday, Wilson said “I am investigating this right now. I want to know myself how this happened.”

Wilson confirmed that the prisoners were being held in cell number six in the “deep wing” at the Remand Yard.

Preliminary reports stated that checks by the night shift officers revealed that the men were in their cells at around 4.45am.

Wilson said, “But when the 6a.m batch came in the officers checked the cells and realised these men were missing.”

The initial listed released to the public stated that Mikhale Mohammed, Kerry Valentine, Brent Johnson, Atiba Sealy, Olatungi Benbow, Joshua Janet, Kyle Belgrove and Stefon Austin were unaccounted for.

But it was later discovered that Belgrove had been moved to another cell.

Wilson said another prisoner Michael Findley aka Nikey could not be found. “Yes, Kyle was moved to another cell and the officers on duty were not aware so they reported he was missing. However, it remains at eight because Findley cannot be found at this time,” he said.

Wilson said the men escaped by cutting through metal bars and removing several ventilation blocks. The men then exited through a foot-wide hole, he said.

The Express was told that the escapees scaled two walls to get onto the roadway.

A prison source told the Express that the prisons are locked down at night with regular patrols by officers on duty.

A night shift is expected to have 60 officers on duty.

Officers believe the men had been plotting their escape for weeks and used the month of Ramadan to make their move as they were allowed time to prepare for morning prayers.

“The men may have studied the officers’ movements during the past months, like the time they check in on them and how they would cut through the bars. This is not an overnight job,” an officer said.

Questions were also raised about whether the female visitor arrested after a bullet was found hidden in a sneakers she was taking to a relative at Maximum Security Prison on Tuesday.

“Was that a distraction to send all efforts to MSP so these men can make their escape? I don’t know but it can be investigated,” an officer said.

The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) issued an All-Points Bulletin for the recapture of the eight men who escaped from the Golden Grove Remand Yard.

The release stated that the TTPS was actively searching for the prisoners, after they were discovered missing around 6:40am, on Wednesday.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 15th, 2019, 11:26 am

This is a well executed distraction. Pay close attention to other political news guys.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 15th, 2019, 12:55 pm

Those fellas are murderers and rapists.

I smell a massacre coming.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 15th, 2019, 12:57 pm

Bon Aire hot right now.........TTDF, SORT etc etc

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 15th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Heads Must Roll Starting with the Prison's Commissioner.

Seven escapees are accused killers: Nationwide manhunt underway
Carolyn Kissoon, Sandhya Santoo May 15, 2019 Updated 10 min ago

Olantungi Denbow

Seven of the eight men who escaped prison on Wednesday morning are charged with murder, and considered armed and dangerous.

An all points bulletin has gone out and police are involved in a nationwide hunt.

This is what the men are charged with.

Michael Findley

Micheal Findley and Olatunji Denbow appeared before chief Magistrate Marcia Ayers-Caesar in May 2016 charged with the double murder of construction workers Andre La Touche and Abiola Noel. Three others were charged with the double murder which took place at Easter Quarry Laventille on February 22, 2016.

Mikhale Mohammed

Mikhail Mohammed aka Boxer of Wallerfield was charged with the murders of Stephen Tyrell (killed on January 20, 2017 who was believed to be a state witness) and Kamau Charles (killed on September 4, 2016).

[img]https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/trinidadexpress.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/97/59797072-7724-11e9-beea-b7cbf27218d6/5cdc2d317e59b.image.jpg?resize=341%2C260/img]
Atiba Sealy

Atiba Sealy, of Princes Town was charged with five counts of armed robbery, and two additional charges of possession of a firearm and ammunition on January 2019. Sealy and two others, Jerell Alexis and Kirsten Charles were charged on the alleged robbery of a customer and five employees at Island Bar located at South park Mall in Tarouba.

Kerry Valentino

Kerry Valentino was charged with the 2009 murders of Wendell Clarke and Noel Lewis

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 8ab6c.html

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 15th, 2019, 1:05 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Bon Aire hot right now.........TTDF, SORT etc etc

Are they looking for the obvious?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Injun cah escape oh whut?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 15th, 2019, 1:56 pm

NHSL chopper crashes during the search for the prisoners.......details to follow

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 15th, 2019, 2:01 pm

The chopper
Attachments
IMG-20190515-WA0049.jpg

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 15th, 2019, 3:00 pm

I eh detective but i sure the last place them fellas hiding is in Bon Air.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2019, 3:15 pm

zoom rader wrote:Injun cah escape oh whut?
Too much dhal... tru story

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2019, 3:16 pm

Are there a bounties out?

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » May 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm

I'm so sick of this place. Police already have a hard time catching criminals, the judicial system practically releases everyone on bail or gives a slap on the wrist and the prison system is incompetent and cant keep them.

1. A national shutdown should happen. This isn't 1/2 prisoners. Its 8!!
2. Those prisoners aren't going to be found so easily. And they aren't going to hide in the obvious. They'd go far into holes and hide. So the police are wasting their time looking in Bon Air and the PBR in Maxi's.
3. What about all those camera systems at every other pole?? Ineffective much.
4. Prison Commissioner should resign with immediate effect then face a disciplinary board. All prison officers on duty at the time should be polygraphed and held for questioning separately.

But sadly nothing is going to come out of this. NOTHING! Because we are a failed state. We would kill some trees and waste some taxpayers money and establish a commission of enquiry a few years down the road just for a 100 page report.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2019, 3:38 pm

thelem-again wrote:I'm so sick of this place. Police already have a hard time catching criminals, the judicial system practically releases everyone on bail or gives a slap on the wrist and the prison system is incompetent and cant keep them.

2. Those prisoners aren't going to be found so easily. And they aren't going to hide in the obvious. They'd go far into holes and hide. So the police are wasting their time looking in Bon Air and the PBR in Maxi's.
4. Prison Commissioner should resign with immediate effect then face a disciplinary board. All prison officers on duty at the time should be polygraphed and held for questioning separately.

But sadly nothing is going to come out of this. NOTHING! Because we are a failed state. We would kill some trees and waste some taxpayers money and establish a commission of enquiry a few years down the road just for a 100 page report.
Well when your potential election candidate comes round to your house you should question him.

You are responsible for who you hire to run your country affairs which includes law and order.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 15th, 2019, 3:43 pm

Doh matter how far they go, even in de bush...if they stay here they go get ketch.

If they smart they go book passage on the next available pirogue and ride out...:|

thelem-again
Sweet on this forum

Postby thelem-again » May 15th, 2019, 3:45 pm

zoom rader wrote:
thelem-again wrote:I'm so sick of this place. Police already have a hard time catching criminals, the judicial system practically releases everyone on bail or gives a slap on the wrist and the prison system is incompetent and cant keep them.

Well when your potential election candidate comes round to your house you should question him.

You are responsible for who you hire to run your country affairs which includes law and order.

Okay, let's be real for just 10 seconds.

They don't know crap. No matter what side of the political fence they are coming from.
Next, when they realize that I'm not their typical gullible constituent that wants a job, house or road paved and that I'm asking serious and pertinent questions such as their party's plan for short medium and long term economic stability and infrastructural development and industrial sustainability, they will walk off on me and say they have to go.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 15th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Its easy to leave Trini and head to South America and you don't need the airport for that. You don't even need to know key people to make it happen so if those escaped prisoners really crossed their Ts and dotted their i's, all things being equal, they could be as far as Caracas and beyond by now.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2019, 4:27 pm

thelem-again wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Okay, let's be real for just 10 seconds.

They don't know crap. No matter what side of the political fence they are coming from.
Next, when they realize that I'm not their typical gullible constituent that wants a job, house or road paved and that I'm asking serious and pertinent questions such as their party's plan for short medium and long term economic stability and infrastructural development and industrial sustainability, they will walk off on me and say they have to go.
Good on you bro. I only wish that more people think like you .

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » May 15th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Four get ketch.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 15th, 2019, 5:42 pm

DTAC wrote:Four get ketch.

Steupse....big steupse...read between the lines

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 15th, 2019, 6:17 pm

Five recaptured
20190515_181703.jpeg

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 15th, 2019, 6:41 pm

:? :?
Attachments
IMG-20190515-WA0077.jpg

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 15th, 2019, 7:00 pm

The news said they were fasting for ramadan. How else they would fit through a one foot hole?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 15th, 2019, 7:02 pm

FB_IMG_1557961304735.jpeg

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 15th, 2019, 7:04 pm

Eight men sleeping in one cell, they escape and go to a hotel room? Them fellas sad.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 15th, 2019, 7:14 pm

K74T wrote:
FB_IMG_1557961304735.jpeg
#teamgary

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » May 15th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Denbow issued a statement?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 15th, 2019, 7:44 pm

Thank goodness the common criminal and common sense have nothing in common. Go Gary.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 15th, 2019, 8:23 pm

Let’s hope police use as much unnecessary force as required to find these criminals.. hope they kill them all ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”