TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Government achievement thread.

Postby eliteauto » March 19th, 2017, 4:17 pm

I asked what is the purpose? Do you know De Dragon? I would like to know

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 19th, 2017, 4:50 pm

eliteauto wrote:I asked what is the purpose? Do you know De Dragon? I would like to know

I know its purpose quite well, and I'm sure a connected man like you does as well, so instead of trying to bait me, ask yourself why no Government is the history of the H&SF has used it, and so early in their term too.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 19th, 2017, 5:28 pm

De Dragon wrote:
eliteauto wrote:I asked what is the purpose? Do you know De Dragon? I would like to know

I know its purpose quite well, and I'm sure a connected man like you does as well, so instead of trying to bait me, ask yourself why no Government is the history of the H&SF has used it, and so early in their term too.

You're unnecessarily cagey, I'm not trying to bait you or anyone else, if however as you say, you know it's purpose, then the question you're asking me to ask myself is rhetorical . Thanks much

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 19th, 2017, 5:39 pm

eliteauto wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

You're unnecessarily cagey, I'm not trying to bait you or anyone else, if however as you say, you know it's purpose, then the question you're asking me to ask myself is rhetorical . Thanks much

No scene.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » March 19th, 2017, 5:41 pm

The HSF is not a prize or trophy.

Remember that is the advice of our Minister of Finance.

Now at times I agree in the sense that if we use the money properly and we can see some form of return on the borrowed HSF monies no problem. Is there a plan of where amd how it is to be spent?

If burrowing is just a continuation of the wait and see economic plan well.......

Thing is I understand the current administration is in dire straits not entirely their fault....but they did run for office so they should have known or have some idea....still I firmly believe that if they get some productive policy going like the land tax it could send the right message.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » March 19th, 2017, 5:42 pm

And the thing about setting good policy is that it doesn't require a lot of expenditure yet it has an impact on the people.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 19th, 2017, 5:48 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:The HSF is not a prize or trophy.

Remember that is the advice of our Minister of Finance.

Now at times I agree in the sense that if we use the money properly and we can see some form of return on the borrowed HSF monies no problem. Is there a plan of where amd how it is to be spent?

If burrowing is just a continuation of the wait and see economic plan well.......

Thing is I understand the current administration is in dire straits not entirely their fault....but they did run for office so they should have known or have some idea....still I firmly believe that if they get some productive policy going like the land tax it could send the right message.

Short answer, no. These disrespectful ingrates even refuse to tell us exactly where OUR money is going. Scarfy and Impbert feel that the journey ended with the election win. So now they going to coast, fatten up dey MC and dey supporters and financiers MC, and do fack all for the rest of their useless, miserable term.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 19th, 2017, 5:51 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:well redman
if you just look at the figures alone and not what kams and them did for the country or what the imps did , by your arguement
the Imps in just one year run the country into a 7 2931000 mil decifit thats 50 % of what the pp ran for 5 years
so within 2 years they will fcuk up the country more than what kams did.
so just quoting figures any one can interpret it to their liking

Regardless of the simple fact that our income is cut by 30-50% ?
and a similar cut in spending from the over heated levels of the 2010-15 years would do real damage to the economy?

The UNC made all efforts
to expand the footprint of GORTT employment,
borrow from every where and leverage what contractual obligations they could into the post election period-whether for employment or for projects.

This govt now has to meet those bills and run the country with less income.

We had the benefit of strong commodity prices-the UNC loaded us up with additional debt-and our increase in expenditure matched and exceeded the increase in income.

these figures arent about UNC/PNM

If you can justify what the actual facts are-and explain the real philosophy behind the economic management of the GORTT between 2010-2015-Im happy to listen.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 19th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:And the thing about setting good policy is that it doesn't require a lot of expenditure yet it has an impact on the people.

both your posts ring true, it seems they are drawing down on the fund to encourage more wait and see, no economic stimuli save the capital intensive PSIP plans that have been the mainstay of all past governments. The one I quoted above is 100% true many persons including myself has stated in various fora that non-capital economic stimili is what is needed, however Imbert lacks that skill and ignores advice. Looks like Dragon may be correct here"
So now they going to coast, fatten up dey MC and dey supporters and financiers MC,

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 19th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Yup wait and see is the game they playing. Imbert even said at the budget presentation that they do not have the money to diversify the economy and when price of oil goes back up they will be in a better position to do so ( when that happens they will do the same thing that the UNC ... teif and waste money).

But honestly I seriously doubt that the UNC/PP would have been able to do anything different from what the PNM is doing currently.
They had 5 years to push diversification while we had the money and all they were doing was buying off the public by expanding social welfare programs and using that to enrich themselves and their friends as well. The option and opportunities were endless with the cash these guys had in hand but their interests were focused elsewhere. I hate this bullsheit nonsense tho about them "raping" the treasury, anyone who says this has no clue how the treasury or government expenditure works.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 19th, 2017, 11:14 pm

all on board the rapid rail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 20th, 2017, 1:44 am

Another pie in the horse projects

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » March 20th, 2017, 7:43 am

drchaos wrote:Yup wait and see is the game they playing. Imbert even said at the budget presentation that they do not have the money to diversify the economy and when price of oil goes back up they will be in a better position to do so ( when that happens they will do the same thing that the UNC ... teif and waste money).

But honestly I seriously doubt that the UNC/PP would have been able to do anything different from what the PNM is doing currently.
They had 5 years to push diversification while we had the money and all they were doing was buying off the public by expanding social welfare programs and using that to enrich themselves and their friends as well. The option and opportunities were endless with the cash these guys had in hand but their interests were focused elsewhere. I hate this bullsheit nonsense tho about them "raping" the treasury, anyone who says this has no clue how the treasury or government expenditure works.

Remember this rounds they trying to full their pockets for the 5 years as some of them know it mite have another chance to thief

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 20th, 2017, 7:37 pm

You know...who really knows.how much money the treasury has? I am not buying the whole "we ent have no money" talk. Sounds really fishy now.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 20th, 2017, 8:35 pm

bluesclues wrote:How come the data always so one sided. I never see u bring forth data to defend the unc. All somebody have to do is reference a 'pnm bad spend' and u appear to wniteknight for them with accounting books and copies of all their tax returns. Lol

Do not feel it do not have. Will get my hands on it. Just busy flying under the radar and taking care ah mama and baby girl.

Keithos in 2009 in Parliement went loco on patos about all the shady projects at Petrotrin and Malcolm Jones. Remember World GTL? Cat Cracker Upgrade? etc. That was just one lil area that cost us Ten plus billions .......
Meh pardner pulling meh shirt sleeve .......

OH GORM LEAVE HE PARTY ALONE .........

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 21st, 2017, 10:23 pm

dude2014 wrote:
bluesclues wrote:How come the data always so one sided. I never see u bring forth data to defend the unc. All somebody have to do is reference a 'pnm bad spend' and u appear to wniteknight for them with accounting books and copies of all their tax returns. Lol

Do not feel it do not have. Will get my hands on it. Just busy flying under the radar and taking care ah mama and baby girl.

Keithos in 2009 in Parliement went loco on patos about all the shady projects at Petrotrin and Malcolm Jones. Remember World GTL? Cat Cracker Upgrade? etc. That was just one lil area that cost us Ten plus billions .......
Meh pardner pulling meh shirt sleeve .......

OH GORM LEAVE HE PARTY ALONE .........

Sheit talk! Keithos went all whistleblower because he got slapped down by Patos for trying to come between Patos and Calder Hart. When his own position was in jeopardy, then he undermined Manning, not because of some righteous desire to see corruption weeded out. We need only look at how he's turned a blind eye to it now., again as his position is "safe"

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 22nd, 2017, 12:31 pm

Keithos in January said that Petrotrin 's debt was $13.1B and alluded to World GTL. Read Express Business Opinion of 22/3/2017.

Is it hypocritical of keithos to complain about Petrotrin in 2009 with Malcolm Jones as Executive Chairman and appoint him in 2015 on a Cabinet Standing Committee on Energy. Roget was disappointed but not enough to threaten shut down of the country ...........

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2017, 12:54 pm

Wait till you realise that the man who structured the WGTL financing....is also sitting next to Malcolm

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 22nd, 2017, 9:55 pm

O kay will get on it. Petrotrin is a crown jewel. Dr Krishna Persad was recently touting EOR, Enhanced Oil Recovery as he is the view that there are a lot of oil which can be recovered without drilling new wells. David Renwick on Energy Insider alluded to this today and last week.

Even though Ancil know all the problems down there, he has yet to name one person who should pack up and go. He is of the view that with 5000 plus persons at PT, they are overstaffed. PT is ranked amongst the top two refinery in Central and South America .............. by no less than BP.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 23rd, 2017, 4:05 am

It's a Motley crew they have overseeing thePetrotrin solutions.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 23rd, 2017, 6:29 am

Redman wrote:It's a Motley crew they have overseeing thePetrotrin solutions.

PNM rewards continual failure with more plum assignments/contracts/jobs. :roll:

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 23rd, 2017, 4:34 pm

I want some of the pnm juice allyuh drinking.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 24th, 2017, 2:02 am

why dont Imbert just take all the money for the HSF fund one time.
so he does not have to go in every couple months to raid it .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 24th, 2017, 6:25 am

hong kong phooey wrote:why dont Imbert just take all the money for the HSF fund one time.

Even ImpsBert and Scarfy eh so dotish, remember, we eh riot yet :roll:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 24th, 2017, 8:05 am

hong kong phooey wrote:why dont Imbert just take all the money for the HSF fund one time.

Legally they cannot. There is a specific percentage or value that can be removed and the fund cannot dip below US$1B

moti
punchin NOS

Postby moti » March 24th, 2017, 8:10 am

ched should be renamed to: Government will never achieve anything thread

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 24th, 2017, 8:22 am

they gonna tax ur pay, tax ur purchases and tax ur house every year... they doin what patos couldn't do.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 24th, 2017, 9:44 am

Rowley try to text Hinds at 2 in the morning and now complaining that he cant get a response lol.
Glad hinds nip that sheit in the bud.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 24th, 2017, 9:50 am

Government achieved making the population happy or cats
every single way they can fcuk the working class they attempting
murders increasing
rape increasing
missing people increasing (those few women who go to get bull and come back making the statistic doggy)
taxes increasing
plants closing job losses
but not a single complain , no strike
so you got to give them that they unite the countryand driving it into poverty while a few get rich .

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 24th, 2017, 9:51 am

Honestly I have no issue with small withdrawals from the HSF .. 300 mill a year is small beans.

But ... Dividing the find in half and planning to burn through half while you wait for the oil price to head back into the stratosphere is a BAD idea ....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”