Currency Devaluation??? Get your USD now

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Currency Devaluation??? Get your USD now

Postby bluesclues » May 16th, 2016, 2:49 pm

xtech wrote:Counterfeit stuff

What would I do with counterfeit USD? No bro I good to spend it anywhere I want right now. Real munneh.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » May 16th, 2016, 3:42 pm

Media Graphics Ltd. wrote:i had 2 transactions placed in a queue one under 1000us and the other under 3000us, both were approved at the same time, about 2 months later, which was a bout 1 week ago.

WTF

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Currency Devaluation??? Get your USD now

Postby hydroep » July 11th, 2016, 10:12 am

After fluctuating between $ 6.65 and $ 6.68 since April it has reached a new low today: $ 6.7059.

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » July 11th, 2016, 10:24 am

^Back down to 6.65 now :/

Ordered something 3 days ago and it was 6.70 :cry:

and is it just me who now realize that the exchange rate between us and China is more or less a 1:1 ratio???

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » July 11th, 2016, 10:50 am

Ronaldo95163 wrote:^Back down to 6.65 now :/

Ordered something 3 days ago and it was 6.70 :cry:

and is it just me who now realize that the exchange rate between us and China is more or less a 1:1 ratio???

Where you seeing $6.65?

Ronaldo95163
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ronaldo95163 » July 11th, 2016, 10:52 am

^Google and CoinMill

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » July 11th, 2016, 10:55 am

Ronaldo95163 wrote:^Google and CoinMill

Cool thanks. Republic Bank has it at $6.70

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 11th, 2016, 10:55 am

Too early to say...

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 11th, 2016, 7:09 pm

Should look at the local bank exchange rates. Republic Scotia etc.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 11th, 2016, 9:07 pm

Scotiabank today
USD
Buying 6.510600
Selling 6.705900

equipped2ripp
punchin NOS

Postby equipped2ripp » July 12th, 2016, 12:57 pm

on its way to $6.80

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 13th, 2016, 6:41 am

so I see now that certain banks want to kno why you want to buy USD before they sell it to you. Had to cuss a middle management jackass in rbl yesterday, d man askin me why I want the USD & what supporting documents I have to prove why want it. I tell him I traveling soon, & dis bastard son of a desert pig askin me for passport/ticket/when I leaving/for how long/why so much

I start to cuss loud, I ask him wtf he want to kno all dat for, if he plannin on sendin ppl to rob my house when I gone.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 13th, 2016, 7:29 am

88sins wrote:so I see now that certain banks want to kno why you want to buy USD before they sell it to you. Had to cuss a middle management jackass in rbl yesterday, d man askin me why I want the USD & what supporting documents I have to prove why want it. I tell him I traveling soon, & dis bastard son of a desert pig askin me for passport/ticket/when I leaving/for how long/why so much

I start to cuss loud, I ask him wtf he want to kno all dat for, if he plannin on sendin ppl to rob my house when I gone.

Mih cousin went the other day. She making a trip. She get the min daily allowance. They tell her doh come back.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 13th, 2016, 7:38 am

They also asking you where your home branch is as an evasive measure
I have multiple accounts with republic so have no home branch according to them

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 13th, 2016, 11:21 am

yeah they asked where my home branch is, d girl I deal wit first look like she eh kno what to do when I ask her for which account. cuz I have 5 accounts wit rbl daiz why she went fuh d idiot

cyah lie tho, d man look real embarrassed by d time I done question he bout why d hell he tryin to mind meh personal business.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » July 13th, 2016, 11:30 am

write a letter of authoriz. for yur usd acct, rbl will call & ask if u want $

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 13th, 2016, 11:31 am

Why are you so upset? There's a limit of $200 per person per day. If you were asking for more they could have just told you that's the maximum amount you can get and tell you to have a nice day..

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 13th, 2016, 11:40 am

pete wrote:Why are you so upset? There's a limit of $200 per person per day. If you were asking for more they could have just told you that's the maximum amount you can get and tell you to have a nice day..

like eting...that depends on who u are

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 13th, 2016, 11:42 am

Well if he had to get on like that in the bank then clearly he was someone only entitled to that. (once they hadn't run out for the day)

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » July 13th, 2016, 11:43 am

some ppl needs more important than others, nun wrong wid dat

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 13th, 2016, 3:55 pm

pete wrote:Why are you so upset? There's a limit of $200 per person per day. If you were asking for more they could have just told you that's the maximum amount you can get and tell you to have a nice day..

boi lemme straighten you out one time. fyi, I went with the intention to purchase USD 180, no more & no less. well below their bs limit
now down t d brass tacks
no blasted body in no muddaass bank eh have no friggin authority over me to ask me why I want what I want, what I goin & spend it on, where & when I goin, to see my personal documents, or anything else for a couple hundred USD. I would never in this lifetime or the next give anybody anywhere that amount authority over me, & I personally would NEVER comply wit dem kinda dotish requests. if you want to comply wit dem kinda dotishness & then grumble on tuner, daz your bidniz. I eh made that way, .

who doh like it, hadda learn to live with it

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » July 13th, 2016, 4:11 pm

They ask to see your travel documents because every tom, dick and harrylal can come in and say they travelling and need US$. This way the ppl that actually going abroad and need USD to use can get it. As opposed to ppl who not leaving TT but want the USD to hoard so it'll be worth more the more it devalues. Of course they doh realize that the more of it they demand, the more the exchange rate depreciates.

GixxerMan
Sweet on this forum

Postby GixxerMan » July 13th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:They ask to see your travel documents because every tom, dick and harrylal can come in and say they travelling and need US$. This way the ppl that actually going abroad and need USD to use can get it. As opposed to ppl who not leaving TT but want the USD to hoard so it'll be worth more the more it devalues. Of course they doh realize that the more of it they demand, the more the exchange rate depreciates.

so if i want to give my friend money to buy something for me in the states...they will blank me?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 13th, 2016, 4:56 pm

88sins wrote:

boi lemme straighten you out one time. fyi, I went with the intention to purchase USD 180, no more & no less. well below their bs limit
now down t d brass tacks
no blasted body in no muddaass bank eh have no friggin authority over me to ask me why I want what I want, what I goin & spend it on, where & when I goin, to see my personal documents, or anything else for a couple hundred USD. I would never in this lifetime or the next give anybody anywhere that amount authority over me, & I personally would NEVER comply wit dem kinda dotish requests. if you want to comply wit dem kinda dotishness & then grumble on tuner, daz your bidniz. I eh made that way, .

who doh like it, hadda learn to live with it

All true. Unfortunately..the Big Bank cartel of T&T runs the show. Thats the reality.

Their perspective iz: they not there 2 serve u...u are there 2 serve dem...

Smart ppl will understand thiz & move accordingly... :wink:
Last edited by Miktay on July 13th, 2016, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 13th, 2016, 5:03 pm

If you ever see how the Chinese that now reach here does buy USD, you would see where the real problem begins.
One man come to the bank to find out if it have, then he will send 30 ppl to buy and he just collect it from them. And all of it just going in a envelope straight back to China. Guyanese Jamaican and many other small islanders doing the exact same thing.

What the banks need to start doing besides this bs limit dotishness is that if ppl come to buy USD and they are not a national of T&T don't sell them it. That would effectively put a stop to foreigners draining our foreign exchange for reasons that have nothing to do with building our nation.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 13th, 2016, 5:05 pm

If you ever see how the Chinese that now reach here does buy USD, you would see where the real problem begins.
One man come to the bank to find out if it have, then he will send 30 ppl to buy and he just collect it from them. And all of it just going in a envelope straight back to China. Guyanese Jamaican and many other small islanders doing the exact same thing.

What the banks need to start doing besides this bs limit dotishness is that if ppl come to buy USD and they are not a national of T&T don't sell them it. That would effectively put a stop to foreigners draining our foreign exchange for reasons that have nothing to do with building our nation.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 13th, 2016, 5:05 pm

That sounds like a good idea. I've heard Venezuelans line up at the US atm by trotters before 5am to withdraw the $200 and come back the next day to do the same thing.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 13th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Level sufferer beatup in here the bank has to ask those questions as part of the anti money laundering requirements by central bank and the us goverment.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 13th, 2016, 8:25 pm

They could ask all they want, aint no law could make me answer.
And I will still get what I want when I want it.

SR, I understand the bank need to ask certain questions in accordance with following the law. But i not entertaining nobody asking me about where I going and when and to provide evidence of this.

Suppose yuh tell them what they want an show them tuh ticket. They now know when u ain't home, they know where you live, and they know your financial status. Next ting u come back from wherever &discover comebody clean out yuh house and take dong to d paint off d wall. Is only then yuh go regret being bs compliant and idiot tolerant.
As far as i concerned that is simply too much personal and critical information for people I do not know to have about me.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » July 14th, 2016, 5:58 am

All this beatup for usd and that dollar so fragile right now. If u ask me all this may just be banking cartel conspiracy to jack up the local exchange rate before the flop. Its a bubble... let me say it again, its a bubble. So there is 2 reasons why they could be rationing if we think along those lines...

A. To jack up the exchange rate and make as much extra dollars before the fall
B. To manage/ration usd in small amounts in the country so that when the usd does fall the country's usd investment wont take such a large hit.

i thank jah for showing me d light and making sure i am not in need in these times.. heck i dont even need the bank and i can do business and make purchases anywhere in the world. From my perspective i see banks becoming obsolete. This may be why they tantalaying so much.. but basically any bank holding a tonne of usd when usd crash will take a serious hit and may not recover.. enter 'taxpayer bailout' rhetoric. So they are playing it safe because every decent economist can tell u the usd is in massive bubble territory for overly longer than should even be expected to be sustainable and basically only managing to maintain its credit because of its proclaimed military might.

At some point that box cart must fall apart. Usa is becoming a country that losing out on investors now because ppl are leaving rather than going there to live. Its not a nice country to visit or be in anymore. I wouldnt even take a flight that stops in usa on the way to somewhere else today. There is no way that usd is going to sustain this value.. the rising cost of usd in trinidad is artificial. The banks basically passing on the risk to u the consumer who tusty for usd.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”