TURKEY SHOOTS DOWN RUSSIAN JET

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Re: TURKEY SHOOTS DOWN RUSSIAN JET

Postby djaggs » November 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

EmilioA wrote:
djaggs wrote:Read the entire article here and educate yourself.....dont be a sheep.

Dont be a sheep. Support your local dictator !!!

If I had to choose between living under a dictator or having all my family killed (man woman and children), and all the infrastructure in my country destroyed so that i would have to become a refugee in another man's land to survive.........guess which i would choose.

LeRobot
Street 2NR

Postby LeRobot » November 27th, 2015, 2:35 pm

I think this Russian blitz on the Anti Assad rebels is a temporary 'cleaning house' until Russia finds leadership in the FSA they can negotiate with to rejoin the Assad's gov't. From there Assad gives the Kurds regional autonomy similar to Iraq to bring them over to government's side. Then its pretty much every faction in Syria against ISIS and whatever Islamist factions are left.

Russia does a handoff to its local allies and proxies and its out in potienitally 1- 1 1/2 years. That's the way they did it in Chechnya and I don't see why they wouldn't do it now.

LeRobot
Street 2NR

Postby LeRobot » November 27th, 2015, 2:39 pm

Double post.
Last edited by LeRobot on November 27th, 2015, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » November 27th, 2015, 6:07 pm

djaggs wrote:
EmilioA wrote:
djaggs wrote:Read the entire article here and educate yourself.....dont be a sheep.

Dont be a sheep. Support your local dictator !!!

If I had to choose between living under a dictator or having all my family killed (man woman and children), and all the infrastructure in my country destroyed so that i would have to become a refugee in another man's land to survive.........guess which i would choose.

Like you feel Gaddafi didnt have a secret police and didnt execute people if they wanted thier rights ?

You have good google skills I'm sure you can find all about Libya's Mukhabarat.

For all your talk about sheep, what you are is a collaborator.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 27th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Amazing....just amazing......speechless.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 28th, 2015, 12:56 am

German politician speaks the truth in parliament and lays the smack down on Merkel......fortunately not everyone are mindless sheep, they might be the hope for the world.......

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » November 28th, 2015, 11:18 am

djaggs wrote:Amazing....just amazing......speechless.

Remember those who trade liberty for security will receive neither. Dont be a sheep.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » November 28th, 2015, 2:13 pm

if the neighbor fowl jump your fence and lay egg in your yard.. who egg it is?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » November 28th, 2015, 5:26 pm

bluesclues wrote:if the neighbor fowl jump your fence and lay egg in your yard.. who egg it is?

Then imagine, in your yard your 3 children and wife fighting for the egg , then that same neighbor giving your wife bribe to get back the foul egg. Meanwhile you're friends with another neighbor who say he go have your back if you sell him the egg cheap.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 28th, 2015, 8:30 pm

djaggs wrote:German politician speaks the truth in parliament and lays the smack down on Merkel......fortunately not everyone are mindless sheep, they might be the hope for the world.......

Something is wrong with Merkel, she plans to invite another 1 million refugees after this 1 million she already invited, most not even refugees lots of them from places like Pakistan and Africa. Climbing on traffic lights and mashing it up as if they from the deep jungle and never seen civilization. Its her open door policy that is suicide. For a woman who is a scientist something wrong with her, she apparently too far left while Hitler was too far right.

Now might be a good time for Trinis to migrate to Europe. Seeing that their population is shrinking and they actually want migrants. I mean look at this video if these are the people getting free entry into Europe no questions asked then who the hell is we?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » November 28th, 2015, 9:12 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
djaggs wrote:German politician speaks the truth in parliament and lays the smack down on Merkel......fortunately not everyone are mindless sheep, they might be the hope for the world.......

Something is wrong with Merkel, she plans to invite another 1 million refugees after this 1 million she already invited, most not even refugees lots of them from places like Pakistan and Africa. Climbing on traffic lights and mashing it up as if they from the deep jungle and never seen civilization. Its her open door policy that is suicide. For a woman who is a scientist something wrong with her, she apparently too far left while Hitler was too far right.

Now might be a good time for Trinis to migrate to Europe. Seeing that their population is shrinking and they actually want migrants. I mean look at this video if these are the people getting free entry into Europe no questions asked then who the hell is we?

It is true that western powers like Germany need immigrants. Their aging population will become a big drain to their economy.

However, when large masses of a homogeneous population settles in your country they don't integrate.

Germany however, isn't considering this as a stumbling block. Their leftist view is generally one of goodwill and acceptance. The Germans I know are personally very conscious of their NAZI legacy. They often see these acts as a way of repentance. It obviously isn't the whole story but it explains why it isn't just Merkel, but most Germans who are open to taking in refugees.

Most of whom I assume, are not bad people.

My issue though is that you cannot trust a Muslim, unless they become moderates or atheist who are culturally Muslim (the best kinds as their food is best).

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 28th, 2015, 10:25 pm

^ yeah I get they feel a lot of guilt about what the Nazis did but most of them people you realluy cannot trust. It will have genuine refugees but what is happening here is a total abuse of the goodwill of Germans.

EU law states that refugees must register for asylum in the first EU country they arrive. They have done nothing of the sort, as you can see they have demanded to be let into Germany non negotiable. People like that you need to send their sorry ass packing back to where they came from.

Isn't it interesting though that EU is so much easier for Trinis to migrate to but few if any of us has done so? some of my friends who are Engineers have worked in Europe and said they had the chance to get through there but they didn't like it. Like Trinis afraid of trading Machel Montano for André Rieu concerts ah wa? :lol:

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » November 28th, 2015, 11:47 pm

White guilt.

If people went to live in Nigeria or India, why force them to change to immigrants ways? issue ent immigration per se, but white guilt PC bollocks nonsense... People comin to our EU should not livve in ghettos and learn English, French, German, SPanish, Italian, Romanian, Swedish, Dutch, Flemish, Portuguese or any other EU official language of a member state.

And it de Muslims/Arabs who does do dis. Africans and southern Asians and East Asians jus say "firetruck it...when in ROme.."

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » November 29th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Daran wrote:My issue though is that you cannot trust a Muslim, unless they become moderates or atheist who are culturally Muslim (the best kinds as their food is best).

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ yeah I get they feel a lot of guilt about what the Nazis did but most of them people you realluy cannot trust.

Interesting. I wonder if this applies to other peoples ?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » November 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

EmilioA wrote:
Daran wrote:My issue though is that you cannot trust a Muslim, unless they become moderates or atheist who are culturally Muslim (the best kinds as their food is best).

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ yeah I get they feel a lot of guilt about what the Nazis did but most of them people you realluy cannot trust.

Anybody who's overly invested in one line of thinking, which applies to anyone strong in a religious or political viewpoint. It's impossible for that said person to be open minded an impartial, and this applies to militant atheist as well.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » November 29th, 2015, 3:23 pm

LeRobot wrote:I think this Russian blitz on the Anti Assad rebels is a temporary 'cleaning house' until Russia finds leadership in the FSA they can negotiate with to rejoin the Assad's gov't. From there Assad gives the Kurds regional autonomy similar to Iraq to bring them over to government's side. Then its pretty much every faction in Syria against ISIS and whatever Islamist factions are left.

Russia does a handoff to its local allies and proxies and its out in potienitally 1- 1 1/2 years. That's the way they did it in Chechnya and I don't see why they wouldn't do it now.

You're basically saying they Russia is the middle east's best chance at peace then.

But in all seriousness, if Assad is their best choice for 'peace' and 'stability' there's no guarantee that the west would try to destabilize the regime either way.

I don't see a stability point unless some states become autonomous regions.

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » November 29th, 2015, 5:39 pm

Daran wrote:
EmilioA wrote:

Anybody who's overly invested in one line of thinking, which applies to anyone strong in a religious or political viewpoint. It's impossible for that said person to be open minded an impartial, and this applies to militant atheist as well.

Nah I think you was right first time. So let we see. The Second Congo War killed over 2 million people and involved 9 countries. That's far more people than get in Syria so far. So if we apply your thinking we get.

"You cannot trust an African, unless they become moderates or are only culturally African."

or for ED

"yeah I get they feel a lot of guilt about what the white colonialists did but most of them African people you really cannot trust"

Yeah that sounds about right.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » November 29th, 2015, 6:02 pm

EmilioA wrote:
Daran wrote:
EmilioA wrote:

Nah I think you was right first time. So let we see. The Second Congo War killed over 2 million people and involved 9 countries. That's far more people than get in Syria so far. So if we apply your thinking we get.

"You cannot trust an African, unless they become moderates or are only culturally African."

or for ED

"yeah I get they feel a lot of guilt about what the white colonialists did but most of them African people you really cannot trust"

Yeah that sounds about right.

And being African isn't a religion or philosophy of thinking. I applied that original statement to Muslims, however if you wish to extrapolate it further, try applying it to any religion. If one develops a literal radicalized viewpoint of ancient man-made teachings, that's typically bad news. However, it becomes far more dangerous for the Islamic radical, who follows a religion, heavy in violence, oppression, and dogmatism.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 29th, 2015, 11:25 pm

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 29th, 2015, 11:31 pm

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 29th, 2015, 11:42 pm

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » November 30th, 2015, 8:36 am

development at what cost?

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 30th, 2015, 9:02 am

IN case anyone was wondering why the US has suddenly switched sides and is now funding and arming radical islamic militant terrorist groups.....

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » November 30th, 2015, 9:26 am

djaggs wrote:Image

Yes, we know. you will collaborate with murderous dictators to line your own pocket.

What are you the sheep or the sheepdog ?

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » November 30th, 2015, 9:42 am

Germany under Hitler

Germany under American Democracy

Does this prove anything ?

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 30th, 2015, 12:16 pm

It is not the same. Germany went to war with Europe, and was intent on conquering the world.

Libya was in the process of transitioning to a more open and democratic "SECULAR" government but was cut short by American "gunboat" diplomacy. Gaddafi was going to hand over to his son who was a reformer. Libya went to war with no country.

Saudi Arabia has one of the highest rates of human rights abuse in the world, why doesnt the US bomb Saudi Arabia? What about those other islamic countries like Qatar ? The only crime Libya committed was being allied to Russia, Syria as well.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » November 30th, 2015, 12:42 pm

eh? Gaddafi was overthrown by his own people. little else.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 30th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Where did his "own"people get jet fighters from to bomb the country and flatten everything to the ground ?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 30th, 2015, 2:00 pm

desifemlove wrote:eh? Gaddafi was overthrown by his own people. little else.

I think you need to see this video before you claim Gaddafi was overthrown by his people.

It is clear that his people had nothing to do with this, it is clear from this video that it was either Al qaeda or Fegelein

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » November 30th, 2015, 2:33 pm

People seem to be very ignorant of how the US works in destabilising govts. How do you think these riots start ? The CIA has agents on the ground who finance and direct on the ground movements to stir up civil unrest. After the illegal coup in Ukraine the US Asst Secretary of State, was recorded speaking to members of the fascist right wing party dictating who would be president etc. The US senator, John McCain was also on the ground meeting with fascist leaders. There are supposed charity NGOs sponsored by the US that set up shop in these countries. They are fronts for CIA directed operations to destabilise and overthrow any govt that does not tow the US line.

The latest incident was Greece. The people of Greece elected a popular nationalist party led by Aleis Tsipras. Tsipras made overtures to Russia wanting to enter into a political reationship with Russia:

Mr Tsipras described Russia as one of “Greece’s most important partners” while lamenting the EU sanctions imposed on his host last year. And in words likely to be interpreted as a stark warning to the country’s creditors that Greece may make an alliance with Russia if the country exits the eurozone, Mr Tsipras suggested his country had other financial options outside Europe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 33104.html

Shortly after this declaration civil unrest broke out in Greece, there were riots. Funny thing is, none of the rioters were Greeks.........where did they come from ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 93386.html

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”