Forums

WTK: Land grabbing

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

snow123
Ricer

Postby snow123 » December 26th, 2015, 6:29 pm

Wanted to know who deals with the issue of land grabbing cause in my area non trinidadian nationals putting up concrete structures overnight

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: WTK: Land grabbing

Postby De Dragon » December 26th, 2015, 6:31 pm

Is it state or private lands?

eltoro
Street 2NR

Postby eltoro » December 26th, 2015, 6:40 pm

If is state lands the only folks who does 'see bout that' is Forestry division and folks working with Commissioner of State Lands but usually they collect a lil change to not-see. Yes we are a cheap society that will give away our country for a lil grocery money or some chrome rims! Be hopeful and please make your reports.

snow123
Ricer

Postby snow123 » December 26th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Its on state lands on d main road itself

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » December 26th, 2015, 6:50 pm

snow123 wrote:Wanted to know who deals with the issue of land grabbing cause in my area non trinidadian nationals putting up concrete structures overnight

What area is it (I not planning to put up a structure)? Unless there is a really legitimate reason they are building there, it should be a case of report and deport if not in TT legally, the country is under enough financial strain from the already freeloading population and should not have to support another non-taxpaying sector as the fisherman already doing that well enough.

souse

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 26th, 2015, 7:47 pm

coconut people by me planted 2 acres of coconut in Piarco 10 years ago.

Today he has 2 acres of prime real estate land walking distance from an Airport. He even got his papers and everything for it, legit. I suspect he got his papers under UNC or it was just coincidence.

See how chupid allyuh is? look how allyuh went to university and study allyuh ass off and struggling to buy backwater land for hundreds of thousands of dollars. And them fellas just stealing state land all over, and at some point they might even sell it.

See how this country is? 3rd world in every sense.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » December 26th, 2015, 9:39 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:coconut people by me planted 2 acres of coconut in Piarco 10 years ago.

Today he has 2 acres of prime real estate land walking distance from an Airport. He even got his papers and everything for it, legit. I suspect he got his papers under UNC or it was just coincidence.

See how chupid allyuh is? look how allyuh went to university and study allyuh ass off and struggling to buy backwater land for hundreds of thousands of dollars. And them fellas just stealing state land all over, and at some point they might even sell it.

very true .... seen it happen ...

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » December 26th, 2015, 9:44 pm

I want some free land, how to get it?
Hard work in dis country dont pay off, i want to be a free loader in this lawless society
Let some other idiot work hard to mine me

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 26th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Anyone been to Guapo where the highway have to pass as of recent?

I see a nice house put up when you now leaving the field roads to enter santa flora from fyzo side. Well two but one burn down. Smallie eh have gas brains in joke yes.

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » December 26th, 2015, 10:13 pm

I really need some of this free land...i want to build a house to put sarah lisa boodoo in, if i dont act quick another man wud cut me out

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 26th, 2015, 10:13 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:coconut people by me planted 2 acres of coconut in Piarco 10 years ago.

What the fack is more first world than teifing land???

Ask any Native American,
Or Indian...from India..
Or African..real...not hyphenated.

:D

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » December 26th, 2015, 10:16 pm

But it is d white man who theif it from 3rd world people, in their third world country...

ED...was it a white man who plant d coconut?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 26th, 2015, 10:25 pm

^ nah is ah injun. Not only did he thief that land he does also thief my coconuts aswell from my own land. And from what I was told he also stole top soil from my land aswell. The white man doh go that low one time.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on December 26th, 2015, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » December 26th, 2015, 10:27 pm

fallen_angel wrote:I really need some of this free land...i want to build a house to put sarah lisa boodoo in, if i dont act quick another man wud cut me out

that happen long time bredz

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » December 26th, 2015, 10:33 pm

ED, don't feel white men any better, they will steal the human waste from your cesspit if they figure they could sell someone.
where all we oil going?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 15th, 2020, 10:39 am

Notice served on businessman occupying UWI land

Debe businessman Ajit Moonesar, right, speaks to inspector Tyrone Ramadhin, left, after he was served with a legal notice to desist from illegally occupying State lands opposite the University of the West Indies’ campus in Debe yesterday.

Officials from the Office of the Commissioner of State Lands yesterday issued a written legal notice to Debe businessman Ajit Moonesar to desist from occupying a piece of State land near the University of the West Indies campus in Debe.

Despite being served verbal notice in March, Moonesar has continued expanding. He has built a road, constructed a barrier and has cut a drain around the parcel of land. He has also expanded his field of crops. 

When Guardian Media visited the scene yesterday, Moonesar was seen standing next to an excavator which was dredging a river. The excavator was working on behalf of the Ministry of Works but was piling dirt on the lands near the spot which Moonesar has illegally claimed.

Commissioner of State lands Bhanmatie Seecharan later despatched a team led by Inspector Tyrone Ramadhin to caution Moonesar about the illegal occupation.

In an interview with Guardian Media, Ramadhin said legal notice was given to Moonesar to remove himself from the land. The inspector said they were now looking to get equipment to dismantle the road which Moonesar built.

“We need an excavator to dig out the tunnel and to remove the barrier he has placed. We have already given him a legal notice to desist from occupying the land and he has not complied,” Ramadhin said.

Guardian Media was first alerted to Moonesar’s activities in late March after built a foundation and erected a structure on the lands located opposite the UWI campus just as the COVID-19 lockdown measures were being implemented.

When asked then if he owned the land, Moonesar said yes and when asked for details of his name and contact number he told the Guardian to call 999. The structure started back then has since been dismantled by the Office of the Commissioner of State Lands.

However, without proper equipment, the Office of the Commissioner of State Lands has not been able to totally remove all the infrastructure which Moonesar has built on the lands.

Contacted for comment yesterday, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation chairman Dr Allen Sammy said they were willing to assist the Office of the Commissioner of State Lands with equipment to remove the illegal structures.
“All he (Seecharan) has to do is make a formal request in writing and we will be ready to assist,” Sammy said.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/notice-s ... ed0840e305

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2020, 10:56 am

Man from Debe AND he name Mooneeesar AND he in a land dispute?

Well yessss fada allyuh indian people good.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 15th, 2020, 11:08 am

MaxPower wrote:Man from Debe AND he name Mooneeesar AND he in a land dispute?

Well yessss fada allyuh indian people good.
Cah have PNM ppl in Debe.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 15th, 2020, 11:28 am

For the final nail in the coffin he should be made to pay for the demolition & removal.
That would be the most fitting & effective deterrent to him & others with a similar mindset.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 15th, 2020, 1:22 pm

Plenty of them old crook doing that to state land ! Jail and fine them!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 15th, 2020, 1:24 pm

Make discreet inquiries, and if they are not legit, torch that mofo!

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » May 15th, 2020, 9:27 pm

Wa bout all the people that squatting all over Valencia and opening business on state lands

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2020, 9:48 pm

aidan wrote:Wa bout all the people that squatting all over Valencia and opening business on state lands

Hello aidan,

Yes!

We must find them and shut them down.

Make sure they are not Venezuelans though due to their situation.

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » May 15th, 2020, 10:03 pm

eltoro wrote:If is state lands the only folks who does 'see bout that' is Forestry division and folks working with Commissioner of State Lands but usually they collect a lil change to not-see. Yes we are a cheap society that will give away our country for a lil grocery money or some chrome rims! Be hopeful and please make your reports.

Forestry Division will deal with the vegetation that was cut. State Lands Section deals with evicting.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » May 16th, 2020, 11:21 am

anyone here from siparia?

they busy squatting in the teak and slowly expanding their shacks. I seeing electric ran ect, they need a deed for that to be connected no?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 16th, 2020, 11:53 am

when allyuh going after land grabbers
see if allyuh could put a handle on illegal quarrying to nah

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 16th, 2020, 12:26 pm

pugboy wrote:when allyuh going after land grabbers
Largest land grabbers are the PNM.

Remember when Eric Williams stole all the lands in Chagaramas.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » May 16th, 2020, 8:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:
pugboy wrote:when allyuh going after land grabbers
Largest land grabbers are the PNM.

Remember when Eric Williams stole all the lands in Chagaramas.

I'll do you one better
Remember when the albino leprechaun with a head like a half rotten grapefruit and a toolumheaded tobagonian golliwog wanted to turn EACH & EVERY property owner into a tenant of the state?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”