TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13301
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby Phone Surgeon » January 26th, 2016, 6:24 am

Some of allyuh really emotional and have no sense of humour yes. Go eat a snickers or sum

Advertisement
User avatar
megadoc1
punchin NOS
Posts: 3246
Joined: January 9th, 2006, 7:33 pm
Location: advancing the kingdom of heaven

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby megadoc1 » January 26th, 2016, 9:03 am

amd-dude wrote:Soooo wait, they want to push ICT but taxing computers etc. Make sense.
what are u saying? vat was removed back in the 90s to achieve this , now computer prices are way lower than back then, so adding back the vat lower than it was with even lower rediculous prices should not be a big issue

User avatar
yakuza
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 952
Joined: June 13th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby yakuza » January 26th, 2016, 9:05 am

You would swear some people here does buy a laptop and a tablet every time they go in the grocery.

User avatar
BRZ
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1297
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 8:21 am

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby BRZ » January 26th, 2016, 9:06 am

I did not realize that VAT was added back to computers etc.......... was only this weekend gone when I passed by iworld and saw their sign saying that soon computers prices are going up due to VAT again.
Damn......... oh well

User avatar
Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7728
Joined: September 15th, 2011, 12:32 am

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » January 26th, 2016, 10:45 am

yakuza wrote:You would swear some people here does buy a laptop and a tablet every time they go in the grocery.


Everytime I go pricesmart I call down several high end laptops. Sometimes twice a month. This vat is going to kill me. What will I eat? The money that used to go to food will now go to this vat hike on PC.

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby bluesclues » January 26th, 2016, 10:49 am

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:
yakuza wrote:You would swear some people here does buy a laptop and a tablet every time they go in the grocery.


Everytime I go pricesmart I call down several high end laptops. Sometimes twice a month. This vat is going to kill me. What will I eat? The money that used to go to food will now go to this vat hike on PC.

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11026
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby *$kїđž!™ » March 19th, 2016, 10:10 am

Called courier....they say no vat on laptops as yet.....purchased one.....next 3 days they send me invoice.....with vat included...man wtf....when is the effective date of this Vat on computers .....
hadda pay an extra $200 to account for this vat.....man wtf...

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12818
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 8:11 pm

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby S_2NR » March 19th, 2016, 11:21 am

*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:Called courier....they say no vat on laptops as yet.....purchased one.....next 3 days they send me invoice.....with vat included...man wtf....when is the effective date of this Vat on computers .....
hadda pay an extra $200 to account for this vat.....man wtf...

Since Feb 1st I believe. Your courier should absorb cost since they told you there would be none.

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11026
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby *$kїđž!™ » March 19th, 2016, 9:55 pm

S_2NR wrote:
*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:Called courier....they say no vat on laptops as yet.....purchased one.....next 3 days they send me invoice.....with vat included...man wtf....when is the effective date of this Vat on computers .....
hadda pay an extra $200 to account for this vat.....man wtf...

Since Feb 1st I believe. Your courier should absorb cost since they told you there would be none.

Boy...they does fight me down for 5 cents.....Bill come up to $448.03. Hands mAke sure and pay them they 3 cents steups

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12818
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 8:11 pm

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby S_2NR » March 19th, 2016, 10:06 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:Called courier....they say no vat on laptops as yet.....purchased one.....next 3 days they send me invoice.....with vat included...man wtf....when is the effective date of this Vat on computers .....
hadda pay an extra $200 to account for this vat.....man wtf...

Since Feb 1st I believe. Your courier should absorb cost since they told you there would be none.

Boy...they does fight me down for 5 cents.....Bill come up to $448.03. Hands mAke sure and pay them they 3 cents steups


Pm me company name so i know to avoid them

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3224
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: 12.5% VAT to be added to computers, tablets etc

Postby V2NR 3.0 » November 12th, 2016, 7:55 pm

yakuza wrote:You would swear some people here does buy a laptop and a tablet every time they go in the grocery.


Lol. Wuz the scene man ? Long time no hear

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cadman, Dohplaydat, mitsutt, mrtrini45, The_Honourable, tramp and 60 guests