Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby speedmelter » February 8th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Ganja flooding schools: Call the cops, says Ministry

The Association of Principals of Public Secondary Schools and the Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association (TTUTA) have expressed concern over a perceived influx of cannabis into the nation’s schools, says the Education Ministry.

It stems from the idea that pupils may now have easier access to the drug because of the decriminalization of certain quantities of cannabis and cannabis resin.

As a result the Ministry of Education says it will be working with School Supervisors and Principals to ensure familiarity with the National Schools Code of Conduct specifically the section regarding Substance Abuse.

The Dangerous Drugs (Amendment) Bill, 2019 also outlines imposed penalties for persons who enable children to partake in this substance.

According to the Ministry, sensitization and training surrounding the effects of using narcotics has also been undertaken through the Student Support Services Division, Trinidad and Tobago Police Service, the National Crime Prevention Programme and the National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Programme (NADAPP).

Principals are also being reminded that as they act “in loco parentis” while children are at school, they have the authority to issue the search of school bags, personal possessions, and request of students to empty their pockets. If any additional physical search is required, the support of the police can be sought.

As the country moves through the Carnival season and beyond, the Ministry of Education urges parents and guardians to be vigilant of their children/wards actions and behaviours. Ensure that students do not have access to any banned substance in any form that can create issues within the school environment.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » February 8th, 2020, 6:04 pm

nice to see this thing working out nicely in schools, ask potheads Mero and Effectic designs.. just as i said, we gona have generations and generations of potheads floating around the place to come

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 8th, 2020, 7:31 pm

speedmelter wrote:nice to see this thing working out nicely in schools, ask potheads Mero and Effectic designs.. just as i said, we gona have generations and generations of potheads floating around the place to come

And you are of the belief that school children were not consuming marijuana before? legalization has changed nothing with regards to who want to smoke or eat weed, weed was incredibly easy to get prior to legalizing it, the promotion of weed is most influence by musicians and other forms of art. Same way white people love Cocaine so much because all the rockstars like Aerosmith and them were always high on heroine and cocaine. I mean did you also cry about Bob Marley's music promoting weed? or were you quiet all this time?

School children consuming weed is a matter of dotish parents, same parents who are responsible for breeding criminals, you should stop worrying about these kids smoking weed and worry about them robbing you or shooting your ass when they come out of school.

These people are an absolute joke, where were they when kids were stabbing teachers with knives? or raping teachers? all of them were silent but suddenly weed became legal they want to play moral high ground and so concerned and all that level of assness. They could fool people like you maybe but not me, I said it many times and will say it again, weed is still safer than Alcohol and Cigarettes.

Did you cry when they legalized Alcohol and kids were consuming alcohol? did you cry when kids were smoking cigarettes? which is atleast 3000 times more deadly than weed? backed by scientific data? or do you simply pick on weed just because your pastor told you weed was created by Satan while he takes 10% of your salary to buy rum and run human trafficking business like the one from Arouca? did you complain about these pastors in the same way you are complaining about weed
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on February 8th, 2020, 7:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 8th, 2020, 7:39 pm

'High Grade' seeds, seedlings, plants, anyone ?

Asking for a friend..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 8th, 2020, 7:40 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
speedmelter wrote:nice to see this thing working out nicely in schools, ask potheads Mero and Effectic designs.. just as i said, we gona have generations and generations of potheads floating around the place to come

And you are of the belief that school children were not consuming marijuana before? legalization has changed nothing with regards to who want to smoke or eat weed, weed was incredibly easy to get prior to legalizing it, the promotion of weed is most influence by musicians and other forms of art. Same way white people love Cocaine so much because all the rockstars like Aerosmith and them were always high on heroine and cocaine. I mean did you also cry about Bob Marley's music promoting weed? or were you quiet all this time?

School children consuming weed is a matter of dotish parents, same parents who are responsible for breeding criminals, you should stop worrying about these kids smoking weed and worry about them robbing you or shooting your ass when they come out of school.

These people are an absolute joke, where were they when kids were stabbing teachers with knives? or raping teachers? all of them were silent but suddenly weed became legal they want to play moral high ground and so concerned and all that level of assness. They could fool people like you maybe but not me, I said it many times and will say it again, weed is still safer than Alcohol and Cigarettes.

Did you cry when they legalized Alcohol and kids were consuming alcohol? did you cry when kids were smoking cigarettes? which is atleast 3000 times more deadly than weed? backed by scientific data? or do you simply pick on weed just because your pastor told you weed was created by Satan?

School that baldhead...

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 8th, 2020, 7:50 pm

^ Da balhead can't be schooled he is already Anti Science / Anti Education

Instead of him crying about "generations of potheads floating around" he should complain about the generations of Bay Rum drinkers currently floating around right now, but its always funny the Anti Weed people like him never seem to have a problem drinking Bay Rum / Rubbing Alcohol / Human trafficking churches.

If only they would educate themselves they would know Satan didn't create Weed it was God who created weed, wish these people would stop paying a man 10% of their salary to full their head with ah set of anti science / anti education rubbish.

I keep asking these Anti Weed people to show me the EVIDENCE that proves Weed is more dangerous to your health than Alcohol or Cigarettes. But they never seem to provide this evidence, I go keep waiting when they can come up with it then I will take them seriously.

According to the American journal of public affairs, Alcohol is responsible for 30,000 more deaths per year in the US than Weed, as it stands weed is responsible for 0 deaths so far. Statistically you are also 80% more likely to survive a head trauma if you have THC in your brain from smoking weed, The closest we have come to finding some dirty on weed to scare people is the fact that it can trigger at an earlier stage certain mental problems in people who are already genetically predisposed to it and will eventually have it happen to them since there is ZERO evidence that weed can cause mental problems.

Fun fact, Alcohol also triggers the same mental problem in people already genetically predisposed the difference is weed don't kill you in a slow agonizing painful death like Alcohol does not to mention the fact alcohol is more likely to turn you into a piper since it is chemically addicted where as weed is not. LMFAO got to love Facts and Science

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 8th, 2020, 8:08 pm

THC in weed prevents the formation of Amyloid Beta Protein, it is a form of plaque that kickstarts Alzheimer disease. Basically showing that smoking Marijuana is the most promising prevention and possible cure for Alzhimer disease so far.

https://www.sciencealert.com/marijuana- ... from-brain

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25024327

Show me all the amazing medical benefits of cigarettes and alcohol nah? Teach meh this thing nah church man ah willing to learn, educate meh

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » February 9th, 2020, 12:05 am

lol at you potheads.. a full generation of fools like you would benefit me regardless. keep it up and spread the love

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 9th, 2020, 6:51 am

speedmelter wrote:lol at you potheads.. a full generation of fools like you would benefit me regardless. keep it up and spread the love

So true, god damn those uneducated school drop out pot heads like Elon Musk who smoke weed and allow people like you to get richer. I just wish Elon didn't allow you to get ahead of him in life, how weed has made him poor, piper and uneducated if only he wasn't a pot head who knows what he could have invented for all we know he could have invented companies like Space X, StarLink and Tesla

If only he took your advice, gone to church, drink rum and forgot about science nonsense he could have been on your level today and realize the earth is flat.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » February 9th, 2020, 7:07 am

he didnt even inhale it...yet no focus was ever placed on what was in the glass...cuz always remember boys and girls:

Jesus said it's ok to drink alcohol (water to wine)

but never ok to smoke weed :)

also, when drunk: kill the person u happen to rape before his or her family does....#stabisbetterthanstone

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » February 9th, 2020, 12:14 pm

speedmelter wrote:lol at you potheads.. a full generation of fools like you would benefit me regardless. keep it up and spread the love
Benfitting you yet you here running yuh mouth. You don't get points for being an muffler bearing on 2nr.

So far you provided 0 zero facts for any of your useless drivel over the last few months. Up to now can't provide info as to how is costs $5000 a plant. Said alcohol is better/, weed users will suddenly gonna chop up their neighbours cuz it gonna kill their conscience unlike alcohol.

And explain In your words how students who always had access to weed suddenly bringing cuz it's now decriminalized. School children literally popping extasy, Xanax and valium now in school but here u are cuz TTUTA said "it seems"

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 10th, 2020, 12:24 pm

anywho

fellas that growing indoors, what kinda lighting systems allyuh using & what kinda growth results you all getting? Fluorescent vs LED vs HID? what color temp, 5500K 6000K 6500K?

Reason for asking is I'm planning on an indoor grow of a very special strain of a plant related to marijuana that I should be getting my hands on soon enough (purported to yield less than 2% THC & up to 30% CBD with most plants averaging 27% dependent on growing conditions) & I'd prefer to grow indoors.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » February 10th, 2020, 12:39 pm

nobody post a pic of a healthy plant yet? ED show we somn nah

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 10th, 2020, 12:59 pm

Wait, it easier to get weed now?

#leftbehind #sad

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 10th, 2020, 5:38 pm

well one ah d gyal dem growin some ting dey. she say one set is purple haze & the other set is red beard. they still small tho, only about a week old & almost 3" tall with some decent foliage. but she growing them outside. when they get a lil fuller I go post pics.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » February 10th, 2020, 7:15 pm

88sins wrote:anywho

fellas that growing indoors, what kinda lighting systems allyuh using & what kinda growth results you all getting? Fluorescent vs LED vs HID? what color temp, 5500K 6000K 6500K?

Reason for asking is I'm planning on an indoor grow of a very special strain of a plant related to marijuana that I should be getting my hands on soon enough (purported to yield less than 2% THC & up to 30% CBD with most plants averaging 27% dependent on growing conditions) & I'd prefer to grow indoors.
One plant to run through flower , buy an hlg 100 led quantum board light that could also veg about 4 plants . Or u could shop around with other brand led qbs. Best value for money, low heat. You looking for around 3500k for flowering and vegging. 3000k will also work throughout.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 10th, 2020, 7:56 pm

88sins wrote:anywho

Hi 88sins
I would like a cbd seed pls <3

But go LED, and doh study colour temps. Reds and Blues addi realist. Grow lamps cheap on amazon/alibaba.
But if you insist on using cheap local bulbs, get lights that are as warm as possible, close to yellow sunlight, dais just my theory take it with a grain of salt

https://www.lumigrow.com/learning-cente ... -spectrum/

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 11th, 2020, 5:11 pm

Can't legally import yet bruh.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 12:35 pm

Good seeds seedlings plants anyone ?

I want a lifetime supply of good ganja tea... :wink:

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » March 16th, 2020, 1:23 pm

My little flower
IMG-20200316-WA0005.jpeg

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 1:57 pm

My one so far,nephew say it's 'high grade' seeds..have a couple more seeds but wanna mix it up a bit..have three more pots like that ready with soil etc..

So far, so good..

Level banana for potassium,healthier plant with bigger thicker buds..

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 16th, 2020, 3:10 pm

plant looks good and healthy

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 16th, 2020, 3:25 pm

[quote="VII"]My one so far,nephew say it's 'high grade' seeds..have a couple more seeds but wanna mix it up a bit..have three more pots like that ready with soil etc..

So far, so good..

I applaud your effort, but you did it wrong. get rid of them skins.
blend a whole banana, you don't want it runny/watery(make it kinda thick) & make a few small divots around the plant put a few blobs that right around a few inches away from the base of the plant, cover with dirt.
after that, watch & see magic

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 16th, 2020, 3:34 pm

lol daz deyas in the pot?

daz some holy ganja

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 16th, 2020, 3:42 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol daz deyas in the pot?

daz some holy ganja

In before ZR comes in and gives his exposition on holy ganja being an Indian thing!!!

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 16th, 2020, 4:41 pm

so , any word if this can cure corona?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 5:14 pm

88sins wrote:
VII wrote:My one so far,nephew say it's 'high grade' seeds..have a couple more seeds but wanna mix it up a bit..have three more pots like that ready with soil etc..

So far, so good..

I applaud your effort, but you did it wrong. get rid of them skins.
blend a whole banana, you don't want it runny/watery(make it kinda thick) & make a few small divots around the plant put a few blobs that right around a few inches away from the base of the plant, cover with dirt.
after that, watch & see magic

Ok thanks,I actually buried some in the dirt under some of those deyas..I just thought the skin may have offered some sustenance and soil enrichment also..
Last edited by VII on March 16th, 2020, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 5:16 pm

eliteauto wrote:plant looks good and healthy

Yes man I will keep you guys posted as she develops..it physically reacts to watering...stands up firm as soon as you turn your back..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 5:22 pm

Any info on special seeds would be greatly appreciated..
Last edited by VII on March 16th, 2020, 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 16th, 2020, 5:23 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol daz deyas in the pot?

daz some holy ganja

Yep the kids were all enthusiastic to light them but never picked them up the next day,so I picked them up and they ended up in a pot up there just like those and I thought it looked mellow and can serve a purpose.

I use them to cover areas where I applied certain biodegradable nutrience and I turn one right side up and fill it with water for a couple of those lil tree lizards living in and around...

So its all in good vibes and spirits ..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”