Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eKeith
Street 2NR

Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby eKeith » March 29th, 2020, 9:37 am

nervewrecker wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Nerve me eh know you does smoke weed to.

Btw I plant 9 seeds and only 1 shoot out for some reason it looks just like a tomato plant leaf yes
I never said I did or that I didn't.

Also, I live on a drug block but don't know a thing about weed. Average Joe seems to know more than me.

Did a lot of reading on it since the decriminalized it and seems it has a lot of benefits.
https://two.thesacredplant.com/docuseries

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 29th, 2020, 11:56 am

Newsday follow up 3 months after..

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/03/29/homegr ... r-farmers/

Saddest have plenty buds coming in,not sure about the chick's own though...(in article)..

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 29th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Not long before Chief make a curry powder mix with it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 29th, 2020, 1:06 pm

maj. tom wrote:Not long before Chief make a curry powder mix with it.

curry to make yuh lick plate an finger dong pot & ting nah :lol:

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 1st, 2020, 3:35 pm

Real satisfying to hear a bunch of parasites complain bout how "dem eh paying no $300 for a quarter oz" and "weed shortage"

Weed plants can start producing in as little as 7-8 weeks. (2 months.)
Rowley allow olyuh since the 24th December. (3 months, 7 days ago)

Yet still people complaining bout high price and shortage.
Just goes to show that you can drag a Trini to the water, but you cannot make him drink it.

I plant a seed a while back not expecting it to grow so when it germinate I wasn't sure what to do with it.
My friend had 2 plants already and said she could take it off my hands, or see about it for me if I have all the necessary stuff.
Musbe spend like $300 on pot, soil, nutrients which can be used for more plants (except the pot)
They had it growing outside in a yard so no need for extra lights although I noticed they used to put the plants in a place where you could open the nearby windows to a degree and get more sunlight by reflection. In the end it produced about 54grams usable.

Showed some pests pics of the buds and they gone mad.
Dem paying all kinda $150-$200 per gram for similar, but want me to give them a free sample. :roll:
I gave away about 1 gram and they bawl "waye" when they smoke it and want more.
I had to say is not mine, "is a bredjrin who link me" and curiously asked them how much they would pay?
I take 30 for me, 13 for she and the other 10, I split 5/5 and "gave" 2 pests 5g each @350
Not really in it for money though else I woulda say 500.

I was just taking a chook to see if it make sense planting your own thing and seeing exactly what going on with it from beginning to end, instead of buying "cyat-in-bag" from all kinda suspect smart man pest, who giving you short, and telling you everything is "kush" and who also selling "cookeen"
So you don't even know if them weed was "volted" at some point.

And boi does it make sense. From a financial, security and health POV.
I don't really smoke much but around the time I get that batch, I was more occupied with other activities so not much time to cook/bake/boil, so yeah I smoke out most of that.

Right now in the process of getting some more seeds before they lock off everything.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 1st, 2020, 5:15 pm

^ Where you getting seeds? it would be great if we had an actual legal place selling feminized seeds in this country. I want a 50/50 THC CBD marijuana plant, so far I got 1 plant to grow from a vincy piece ah weed can't wait to show you guys some pics of it.

I can only assume it has a balance of CBD and THC because I get NO issues at all with this Vincy assuming it really is Vincy, It does what I wanted it to do which was fix my sleeping disorder, lower my anxiety, lower and regulate my blood sugar because I am diabetic and still give me ah nice head to enjoy all my awesome HiFi music collection.

The dutty Colombian kush did give me panic attacks I never touch that nasty trash ever again I literally waited for weed to become legal then plant a tree just to show these parasites and them I not paying them a cent for that stinking unhealthy chemical laced filth they have on them block.

Mero was right from day one, it really was that nasty compress dutty kush which was causing panic attacks with me. I thought it was maybe weed has a bad side effect on me, wasn't that at all was that stink weed they were importing from Colombia that does have Trinis lazy and dotish

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 3rd, 2020, 9:45 am

Well, I got my nutes Tuesday, applied them at 1/10th the dosage on the instruction label. Today Friday morning, I can actually see a difference with that single feeding.
I have 2 plants in particular, their leaves used to droop. Not any more, everybody leaves aiming for the sky now. Also, a lot of the new small branches that were taking their time to grow before apparently in a hurry to get big now.

Gonna feed again on Saturday with a little more potency, gonna mix at 1/8th and see what happens.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » April 3rd, 2020, 9:57 am

how old are your plants? 5wks or so?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 3rd, 2020, 11:59 am

about 7 weeks. all photo, no autos. not trying to get them to bud right now, waiting for 12 weeks to start managing light so as to maximize yield & quality.

one thing tho, dem plants smelly boi.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 3rd, 2020, 1:22 pm

88sins wrote:about 7 weeks. all photo, no autos. not trying to get them to bud right now, waiting for 12 weeks to start managing light so as to maximize yield & quality.

one thing tho, dem plants smelly boi.

Have 2 monsters mothers indoors now about 4 1/2 feet each that I now start cloning,

What nutes u buy?

And Al Wari say plant yuh trees, Colombian brick weed almost non existent now and gonna get worse with Trump decision and Covid. Heard is 10k a lb now.

Side note, love seeing so much local grown on the scene, fck away with that colo

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 3rd, 2020, 2:46 pm

@metro
I got the Fox Farms trio, Grow big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Only using the Grow Big & Big Bloom for now. Tiger Bloom is for when they start flowering, & from what I gather from user reviews it's VERY good, but EXTREMELY POTENT. I gonna go very easy with that one.

How long now you have those mother plants? 4 1/2 feet is some real good size.

mero

Postby mero » April 3rd, 2020, 9:10 pm

lol planted nov 23rd, they still smaller than how they should be as they in 5g pots. Germinated 2 of them alongside my autos which I harvested since before Carnival. Tried cloning a while ago but failed so just had them growing till I decided to clone again or just flower them.

I’ll post a couple pics of them tomorrow. Think they prob closer to 5 ft now thinking about it

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » April 5th, 2020, 8:08 pm

I think I mixed my fertilizer too strong or applied too soon
I seeing severe leaf burns

I am using what I use for my garden crops
10-52-10 1/5 strength plants were two wks old

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 5th, 2020, 10:29 pm

X_Factor wrote:I think I mixed my fertilizer too strong or applied too soon

Time to flush them ASAP. You used either too much in an improper mix, or you didn't let them slowly get used to the fertilizer.
SLOWLY let water run through the soil/pot and drain, for about 10-15 minutes per plant, to wash out as much fertilizer as possible. When done, if you have ph testing strips test the ph level of the last bit of water coming out, you will want to see a ph of 6.5-7. If it's too acidic or alkaline, keep adding water, or use non toxic additives to adjust your ph.
Once you have the right ph, leave them alone and see if they recover.

Good luck.

4kin4kar
Sweet on this forum

Postby 4kin4kar » April 6th, 2020, 3:56 am

Guys, If you all are growers PM me your numbers and I'll make a whatsapp group where we can share our learnings. No spam sheit, just grows.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 7th, 2020, 8:56 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ Where you getting seeds? it would be great if we had an actual legal place selling feminized seeds in this country. I want a 50/50 THC CBD marijuana plant, so far I got 1 plant to grow from a vincy piece ah weed can't wait to show you guys some pics of it.

I got that seed from a friend who was visiting.
They had bought 2 '300' and said that was the only seed they come across.

So first of all, the bill amendment doesn't say much about seeds.
They changed the definition of "cannabis" to include seeds.
It mentions punishment/fine for over 30g weed, or 5g of 'resin'
I could not find any pertinent information relating to the importation of seeds.

The definition of cannabis means the plant of the genus cannabis and includes any part of the
plant, as well as the seeds or any compound. The Bill excludes inter alia cannabis resin, fibre from the plant’s stalk, and any other ingredient combined with the plant or a compound or derivative of the plant used for the production of food, drink or any other product.

What exactly will you be charged for?
"People say" (but I don't want to take a regular person word) that the most they can do is sieze it.
Maybe "rollings" or some 2ner lawyer can clarify, but what I get from it, is it that you start breaking the law when you cross more than 30g in seeds?

Page 3 -> http://www.ttparliament.org/documents/2931.pdf
You can find the actual laws' links in the page 2 footnotes, or page 7.

I don't see myself supporting the "local man" because the "local man" always trying to buss your throat.
From dutty stink weed, to calling everything Kush, to giving you short.
Is time dem take a rest.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 7th, 2020, 9:13 pm

Moving on,
So here is the thing.

Most weed/seed shops in Nederland/Euro who sell internationally, DO offer 'discrete shipping' and 'guaranteed delivery' of seeds. (not weed)
There are other shops in NA (us/can) too but I personally prefer Euro.
The person who was minding my plant is an expat from Spain and told me about the store she deals with (Royal Queen) in Spain.

There are many many options, but I checked 3 sites that was recommended to me.
You could check the sites yourself but I try to single out the shipping/packaging/payment info.

Royal Queen (Spain) https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/contact-us
-They accept bitcoin/bank transfer/Visa/MasterCard. A commercial name (not weed-related) appears on your CC bill.
-However, they only ship within Europe (No US/CA/Worldwide) so you would still need someone to help you out or have a UK skybox.
-Also the seeds come in a packet with logo and label (Not sure if you can request plain package)
-Think you pay like extra 5 euro for discreet packaging.

(ollor Vimeo embed not working)

ILGM (Nederland) https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pages/support
-Does Ship to US/UK/AUS/NZ, So you still need a skybox.
-Bitcoin/Bank transfer/Visa (No MC). But they also specify they don't recommend credit card because it doesn't always go through.
-Packaging is one of them brown envelope packet thing.

WeedSeedsExpress (Nederland) https://weedseedsexpress.com/customer-support
-Ships worldwide, including Trinidad.
-Pay by bank transfer/bitcoin/even cash in envelope by mail. But NO Visa/MC, NO Western Union/Moneygram.
-Ships in a normal postcard envelope, (usually free shipping) but not sure about wait time. You can leave them a note or request about packaging/delivery at checkout.

Like I said there are also places in the US, and others that will have more payment options.
All up to you whatever you feel comfortable with if you decide to go through.

Prices vary across the board but some have sale like buy 10 get 10 free etc.
1 seed works around from like $80-$160TTD depending on strain.
Personally I like the last one since it wouldn't have to go through multiple points such as US and then skybox etc, but the smaller the package, the easier it is to tell what it is, and payment might be a pain.

Also note that most seedbanks who ship to places where it is not fully legal, usually will not take any liability if it siezed. Some might just resend you a new set.
You operating at your own risk.

I will get back to you by month end if I decide to go through.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » April 7th, 2020, 9:49 pm

What particular strains are u looking for?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » April 8th, 2020, 7:23 am

despite it being legalized the customs act has not been amended to allow the importation of weed or its seeds an i believe it is still illegal to do so. Same goes for rolling paper.
Even seeds, any type, require a license to import so your supplier will have to make a false custom declaration, another offence, and hope it is one of the many packages not really inspected.
The easiest way to do it would be a walkin at airport as customs dey most lax an not really looking for nothing coming in.
Padna went canada as law was passed to get his high grade seeds and even bring back a few g's to sample and returned a few times since for some different strains.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2020, 7:57 am

@daxt0r
You making the same big mistake as most people, thinking that marijuana is now legal.

They never legalized marijuana. Weed is STILL ILLEGAL. All they did was to decriminalize possession of small amounts and allow individuals to keep a maximum of 4 plants. So individuals who are in possession of these things in the manners prescribed will no longer be at risk of being arrested and charged. Have more than the decriminalized amounts, and you will be arrested and charged accordingly.
So since it's not legalized, C&E will still be acting within the parameters of the law to bar the importation of plants and seeds.

mero

Postby mero » April 8th, 2020, 11:19 am

X_Factor wrote:I think I mixed my fertilizer too strong or applied too soon

Plants 2 weeks old don’t need much nutrients if any, and the phosphorus(P in the NPK) level you posted 10-52-10 is too high. Phosphorous is mainly for blooming /flowering, tour focus should be on foliage so nitrogen Do as 88 said and flush. Always better to underfeed than overfeed

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » April 8th, 2020, 12:31 pm

These are my two plants..not sure what strain...
IMG_20200408_122410.jpeg
IMG_20200408_122414.jpeg

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 8th, 2020, 5:13 pm

Weed seems to be scarce.
Them boys make some cookies for sale. Thing strong as f**k I hear.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » April 9th, 2020, 4:19 pm

received_646970399199589.jpeg
received_257525908613916.jpeg

These are the 2 survivors of the plants I have they got damaged by some mites but I got these under control still not sure of gender but it looking like it may be hermie.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 9th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Looking good. Still too young to tell if they are m/f/h. Doh rush, u go kno soon enough.

I once saw a fella with a hermaphrodite plant do something odd recently.
Instead getting rid of it, he just managed the plant by removing male flowers, branches and all. He only had 2 plants tho, so I suppose that's why he had the time and motivation to do all that work.
It produced, but imho not enough for all that work.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Postby Carbon12 » April 9th, 2020, 5:08 pm

88sins wrote:Looking good. Still too young to tell if they are m/f/h. Doh rush, u go kno soon enough.

I once saw a fella with a hermaphrodite plant do something odd recently.
Instead getting rid of it, he just managed the plant by removing male flowers, branches and all. He only had 2 plants tho, so I suppose that's why he had the time and motivation to do all that work.
It produced, but imho not enough for all that work.

I have a few other seedlings coming back up from a diff set of seeds, doh mind isolating a male if I get one as I want some seeds to make some CBD oil and stuff but if I get female would be good as well.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » April 10th, 2020, 8:11 am

so meh same padna giv me 5 seeds from wha he did bring back b4 dis whole lockdown ting an ah finally decide to see waiz d scene wit it. So ah chuk d seeds dem in a BOP cover with some promix an all ah dem come an buss out like 3 days now but d thing is me eh sure what nex to do as i never plant this.
Would ah pot an ting be required or i could just chop open one ah d big blue waters gallon container an fill it ah promix and transplant?
Do they need like individual pots or it could grow side by side like peas and corn same hole.
Is synthetic fertilizer required or can just organic stuff work as suggested in thread earlier?
Should i put them outside or leave them inside to grow?

An ah know it hav plenty stuff on d internet on d subject matter, but ah rather get feedback from here on d ground who hv done it already and then work from there.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 10th, 2020, 8:32 am

They would grow best as individuals in their own individual pots. They need room for their root systems to spread, and you want to be able to eliminate male plants and avoid pollinating the females. This is easier to manage when separated.
For now ferts not necessary, but as they grow you can give them a little nitrogen. Organic ferts are safer, but if you use synthetics go little bit and slow.
Can grow them inside if you have a good lighting system, but outside in direct sunlight all day long where they can get a little breeze would be best.
For when they getting bigger, you would want to get a small bottle of molasses.

X_Factor
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X_Factor » April 10th, 2020, 8:43 pm

Before they get a more developed root structure
Soak the pro mix well and gently take out each seed and put each in a styro cup they should be good in a 8-10oz cup for a while

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » April 11th, 2020, 6:49 am

thx 88, due to d living circumstance ah won't be able to put it outside but i can move it between windows to ensure it get max sunlight an breeze.
ah will google waiz d bess size ah pots and organic fertilizer for this but as u mention molasses, wa dat for, a fertilizer as well?
Where yuh does even get da to buy, tbh i only hear about molasses in social studies as by product of sugar cane.

X_Factor, thx for d advice as well, with this lockdown ah might hv to wait a while to go out an get dem cups so ah jus separate it into 3 bop covers for d hour until better can be done.

keep safe from the covid folks!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”