Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2019, 12:17 pm

speedmelter wrote:
rspann wrote:In other words ,it does sheit up your brain to the extent that you cannot function the way you are required to. Then why legalise something that will have an adverse effect on productivity? I grow up on the biggest block that ever existed in T&T , Naya on one side and Mice on the other. When they died, their generals took over and I've seen what weed and coke does to people firsthand.

Some people in here think weed is a peaceful drug. They think everyone that smoke ganja does end up with a peace sign singing one love.
PNM ppl should feel free to use . It will help our problem

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 24th, 2019, 12:28 pm

zoom rader wrote:
speedmelter wrote:
rspann wrote:In other words ,it does sheit up your brain to the extent that you cannot function the way you are required to. Then why legalise something that will have an adverse effect on productivity? I grow up on the biggest block that ever existed in T&T , Naya on one side and Mice on the other. When they died, their generals took over and I've seen what weed and coke does to people firsthand.

Some people in here think weed is a peaceful drug. They think everyone that smoke ganja does end up with a peace sign singing one love.
Once PNM ppl use it and stop breeding then it's a good drug .

The thing with that is, there are many strains with varying effects.
Leafly gives a breakdown for most types.

Just using these as examples:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 24th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Mudboy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I didnt read the details so I may have missed it, how does this law apply to law enforcement people??
It's a can of worms bro

Perfect example - Oil and Gas Industry

7 Point Test - marijuana, cocaine, opiates, pcp, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, & barbiturates.

Once they do a yearly/Random D&A and alco or Cannabis shows up in the Urine/Blood - dismissal - no questions /no ole talk. This applies to everyone on the facility.

It's not complicated at all.

Yeah....but this time, you can smoke yuh 30 grams and plant yuh 4 trees...did they say that this law does not apply to members of protective services?

Snyper
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Snyper » November 24th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Well look at bright side there suppose to be a reduction in killings due turf/drug blocks now.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2019, 12:48 pm

Snyper wrote:Well look at bright side there suppose to be a reduction in killings due turf/drug blocks now.
It will help with the PNM breeding rate.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 24th, 2019, 12:58 pm

So, where they getting 30 grams to buy?? For multiple users the pusher has to have a big stash ,what is the law on that? If you can plant ,where are the trees or seeds or whatever you use to plant them , coming from?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2019, 1:07 pm

rspann wrote:So, where they getting 30 grams to buy?? For multiple users the pusher has to have a big stash ,what is the law on that? If you can plant ,where are the trees or seeds or whatever you use to plant them , coming from?
Doh beat up

The bill will not pass , it's a gimmick like the paving up in Grande

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 24th, 2019, 1:38 pm

rspann wrote:Redman, what was the reason for letting go the ones who tested positive for weed? Or better yet, why do companies test for weed smokers ?

It’s a condition of their contract.
Client requirements.

In terms of alcohol...client requirements...

We are entitled to send people home if they are under the influence on the job.

It isn’t a can of worms.

Clear as day.
Last edited by Redman on November 24th, 2019, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 1:42 pm

Yeah ZR, I can't out of good conscience vote for PNM unless they are honest and allow us to plant the female plants. The whole male plant thing just seems like a 6 for 9 if you ask me........

Mudboy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Mudboy » November 24th, 2019, 1:47 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Mudboy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I didnt read the details so I may have missed it, how does this law apply to law enforcement people??
It's a can of worms bro

Perfect example - Oil and Gas Industry

7 Point Test - marijuana, cocaine, opiates, pcp, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, & barbiturates.

Once they do a yearly/Random D&A and alco or Cannabis shows up in the Urine/Blood - dismissal - no questions /no ole talk. This applies to everyone on the facility.

It's not complicated at all.

Yeah....but this time, you can smoke yuh 30 grams and plant yuh 4 trees...did they say that this law does not apply to members of protective services?

Doesn't matter....it will always be a prohibited in the workplace.......just like alcohol.

Law and company policy is not the same thing.

To answer your question......do government agencies have a drug and alcohol policy?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2019, 1:48 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Yeah ZR, I can't out of good conscience vote for PNM unless they are honest and allow us to plant the female plants. The whole male plant thing just seems like a 6 for 9 if you ask me........
Here's news for you they are not honest.

Marlene is a perfect example along wirh weaves and wigs camlie.

You all are being taken for an election ride.

The bill will fail and retracted once elections is over. PNM hoping to appeal to the youth.

Where are the PNM churches?

Are they gone silent?

Moral and Spiritual values?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 24th, 2019, 1:57 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Yeah ZR, I can't out of good conscience vote for PNM unless they are honest and allow us to plant the female plants. The whole male plant thing just seems like a 6 for 9 if you ask me........

The other 6 for a nine: Where you getting it to buy if having more than 30 g is unlawful? Where you getting the plant to buy? Why the AG said is not full legalisation? Tricks as usual for the illiterate masses. Why you think Nazma stamp out of the meeting?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 1:57 pm

The PNM churches love to preach to their audience how weed bad, but once is PNM making it legal they have no problem with that. Could you imagine if was UNC that was trying to legalize weed? all the churches and media would be all over Kamla saying how she is ah infidel etc.

The temples aren't saying anything with regards to this because Cannabis is one of the 5 sacred plants in Hinduism.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 2:00 pm

rspann wrote:

The other 6 for a nine: Where you getting it to buy if having more than 30 g is unlawful? Where you getting the plant to buy? Why the AG said is not full legalisation? Tricks as usual for the illiterate masses. Why you think Nazma stamp out of the meeting?

Yeah when I had a good look at this, the ones making money is the PNM financiers who want to sell the weed like superpharm etc they already sell Cannabis Oil (CBD), because I mean 30 gram is ok to have but you not allowed to plant even 1 female Cannabis tree? how that making sense?
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on November 24th, 2019, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 24th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Redman wrote:
rspann wrote:Redman, what was the reason for letting go the ones who tested positive for weed? Or better yet, why do companies test for weed smokers ?

It’s a condition of their contract.
Client requirements.

In terms of alcohol...client requirements...

We are entitled to send people home if they are under the influence on the job.

It isn’t a can of worms.

Clear as day.

That's my point. The alcohol and weed impairs judgement and hampers safety and productivity. So why make it legal and increase the problem ( discipline and production) that we already fighting up with?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 24th, 2019, 2:01 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
rspann wrote:

Yeah when I had a good look at this, the ones making money is the PNM financiers who want to sell the weed like superpharm etc they already sell Cannabis Oil (CBD), because I mean 30 gram is ok to have but you not allowed to plant even 1 female Cannabis tree?

How you will get the 30 g Or a tree?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 2:04 pm

rspann wrote:
That's my point. The alcohol and weed impairs judgement and hampers safety and productivity. So why make it legal and increase the problem ( discipline and production) that we already fighting up with?

^ Both can't really be compared even tho I agree one should not be allowed to smoke weed on the job, however one should not be punished just because weed show up in his system from a drug test. Remember THC is fat soluble so it binds to fat cells and remains there for a good while even tho you not high. SO it is unfair to be tested positive for something that you clearly not high on but is just in your system even tho has no effect on you.

Also there is a reason weed men don't crash you never hear about weed man high and crash a car you only hear how they drink rum and crash. The reason is alcohol makes you dizzy severely increasing your chances of causing an accident. Weed however just makes you SLOWER to reaction.

Hence why nobody does ever compare weed to alcohol, 2 entirely different things.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 2:05 pm

rspann wrote:How you will get the 30 g Or a tree?

Rowley said they were having talks with stakeholders etc

What that really means long story short the PNM financiers like Super Pharm etc will probably be selling the 30 gram and presumably the tree... Unless you know a grower who has a tree you can buy it from him.

Have plenty weed tree up moruga etc

I hope the dotish practice of burning down acres of Marijuana fields in moruga and biche will be halted and Police time will be better spent on more serious issues since we are neck deep so far up sh!t creek with actual serious crime in this country.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on November 24th, 2019, 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 24th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Well i learn something dey.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2019, 2:28 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:The PNM churches love to preach to their audience how weed bad, but once is PNM making it legal they have no problem with that. Could you imagine if was UNC that was trying to legalize weed? all the churches and media would be all over Kamla saying how she is ah infidel etc.

The temples aren't saying anything with regards to this because Cannabis is one of the 5 sacred plants in Hinduism.
Yup so far all the PNM churches gone silent.

Just goes to show what kind of society we live in

Moral and Spiritual values

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 24th, 2019, 2:30 pm

Zoom ,why allyuh PNM like weed so much?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 2:34 pm

rspann wrote:Zoom ,why allyuh PNM like weed so much?

The idea that Cannabis is a Rasta/Black Man thing is not really true.

Cannabis plant is mentioned under the Hindu Atharva veda book 11 hymn 8 or verse 15 [ kand 11 sukta 8, 3177]. The thing which one should notice that in Vedic text Halfa grass. oats, paddy, cannabis and Epidara Gerardiana [Somlata] are mentioned, but here they are mentioned as the plant to be worshiped, “One should worship these and submitted himself before them so these holy plants will wiped out his sins and save him from his misdemeanors.”

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 2:43 pm

speedmelter wrote:

you does always hear how a rum man chop up and kill he padner, he brother in law, he sister, he wife. You does always hear a Rum Man rape he daughter etc

You does never hear a weed man do any of them thing, it is scientifically proven that Weed calms you where as Alcohol can have the complete opposite effect.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 24th, 2019, 3:25 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

you does always hear how a rum man chop up and kill he padner, he brother in law, he sister, he wife. You does always hear a Rum Man rape he daughter etc

You does never hear a weed man do any of them thing, it is scientifically proven that Weed calms you where as Alcohol can have the complete opposite effect.

yea them fellas does drink rum before they go buss shots and put down robbery. u see how they does be moving like they on a boat when they walking to commit crime? they drunk like fish. wana see what gona take place when little guntas want they high grade and money not making.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 24th, 2019, 3:35 pm

just as i saying it since the consultation on legalization came about its unfolding...

perspective of the gunta community; they already starting to realize that legalization going to work against them :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/hardcorennewsr ... kwNjMyMjk/

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 24th, 2019, 3:39 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
rspann wrote:Zoom ,why allyuh PNM like weed so much?

The idea that Cannabis is a Rasta/Black Man thing is not really true.

Cannabis plant is mentioned under the Hindu Atharva veda book 11 hymn 8 or verse 15 [ kand 11 sukta 8, 3177]. The thing which one should notice that in Vedic text Halfa grass. oats, paddy, cannabis and Epidara Gerardiana [Somlata] are mentioned, but here they are mentioned as the plant to be worshiped, “One should worship these and submitted himself before them so these holy plants will wiped out his sins and save him from his misdemeanors.”

Yes bro... the herb was brought to the West Indies by the indentured laborers from India. The Aghori sadhus that were sent to Jamaica left the plantation and went up in the mountains and shared the herb and the knowledge with the runaway slaves up there and the Rasta was born. The dreadlocks, the vegetarianism, the Ganga, the concept of the I and the birth of the avatar of Selassie all originated there. Research the founder of Rastafarianism, the first Rasta, Gong Guru Maharajh.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » November 24th, 2019, 3:48 pm

Weed is the lamest drug out there. Legalise it let people see how how hype was behind it.

Weed is for the lazy.

Alcohol is for those wanting to have a good time.

Coke is for productivity and sex.

Ecstasy is for partying and dancing (also great for sex).

Only thing I take weed for is to sleep.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 4:11 pm

speedmelter wrote:yea them fellas does drink rum before they go buss shots and put down robbery. u see how they does be moving like they on a boat when they walking to commit crime? they drunk like fish. wana see what gona take place when little guntas want they high grade and money not making.

The only people against legalizing weed are church people (because apparently god was drunk when he created weed) and pusher men because they afraid they will go out of business.

There is no logical reason why legalizing weed or any drug would send up crime, statistically speaking it has the opposite effect.

It have a pusher man in wuk always threatening to turn to a life of crime if they legalize weed and then in secret he does be licking the manager bottom, reporting all his co workers while constantly stealing the soap powder, the only thing he actually gonna do is get work like everybody else because the last thing he want is to service man penis in jail. Legalizing it is a step in the right direction as the statistical data shows.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 24th, 2019, 4:24 pm

l33t2 wrote:Weed is the lamest drug out there. Legalise it let people see how how hype was behind it.

Weed is for the lazy.

Alcohol is for those wanting to have a good time.

Coke is for productivity and sex.

Ecstasy is for partying and dancing (also great for sex).

Only thing I take weed for is to sleep.

Nah that is the nasty dutty colombian weed laced with deadly chemical that Trinis does be smoking with their dotish self and claiming it to be "high grade" or "hard weed" while they get more dotish by the day. That dutty weed they does sell by every corner fill with chemical does cause all kinda sheit like panic attack and thing.

Mero could tell you about that dutty weed.

Atleast legalizing it would allow you to buy quality safe weed at the pharmacy and create an industry with some form of standard so you know what is actually being put in your weed, instead of the suspicious chemical laced rotten fungus filled compress nasty weed selling on the block,.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2019, 5:18 pm

teems1 wrote:
rebound wrote:So why would someone plant the male only then?
ru$$ell wrote:
rebound wrote:Can anyone explain the differences between the male and female plants and what is the reason for not wanting to allow female plants?

female = bud,what you actually smoke

For hemp?

The general rule of thumb is if you grow a plant from a seed, and realize it's male, you remove it from the area asap, shred it and don't even use it as fertilizer.

The number of people who think that we smoke the leaf is way too high.

The pistil is part of the plant's female reproductive organ and is commonly known as the bud. This contains the THC and this is the part of the plant which people smoke.

Yuh kno, that is actually part of the problem.
Way back when, is really the leaves ppl used to smoke. Left the bud for medical uses. Then they realized, there's more THC in the more potent strains of the plant, and THC concentrations are highest in the buds. So smoking the bud, yuh could get high as a kite and spaz out.
A ganja leaf smoke and a ganja bud smoke, even if both cut from the same plant at the same time, is two entirely different kinda ting.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”