Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby mero » December 15th, 2019, 8:04 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
mero wrote:
VII wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:So when can we plant these god given trees created by the Lord and Master himself?

I does have to mention this when I talking to Church people because they tend to say it was created by the devil even tho the bible says otherwise.

I think all now is a good time to set your seeds.

And dem bible thumpers are a joke...
But the ting eh official yet.

ED where u acquiring your seeds that u wish to lay down?

Well I am of the assumption that we will be able to purchase it legally in the regular garden shops when it becomes legal? at-least those with licenses to do so?

Shouldn't be too hard to get seeds tho, but I know you said the plants from Moruga are not good and is very low quality, but if I get them free and I could legally plant them then why not, just for experiment. I am sure once it becomes legal it should be relatively easy to get seeds.. Well I hope so anyways

My biggest issue is plants with too much THC and not a balance in CBD, I need a plant that is still relatively high in medicinal properties cause I does suffer from anxiety and too much THC is known to lead to panic attacks in a lot of people
Getting free seeds you gonna have to plant and wait to see the sex and discard the males when you see the balls forming .Good thing about now is you can buy sure feminized brand name genetically mastered seeds and eliminate that all the wait games. If you still want the knowledge and experience, by all means plant the free bag seed

Also if you does get over paro, there literally are directories from strains u can choose from that help with anxiety including CMB dominant strains(plan on getting a couple myself).

And it's not the Moruga has bad weed. They have some really good stuff. Just I don't think they get to fully cater to a plant that had to be grown guerilla style in the bush where sunlight may be limited and drying and curing practices (prob most important part of harvesting) are rushed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 15th, 2019, 11:04 am

maj. tom wrote:Doesn't even matter what they have to hide. They have a track record of doing what they want with no consequences. They have no morality. "It's just business" and money right?
Yet still these PNM cunnts support them.

I all for weed but really hope the independants shoot this down.

I% and PNM friends and family had insider knowledge what seems to be a year in advance.

Lawyer loss and 1% gain if passed.

You all really think PNM care about the small man .

It still ends up that the small man is at loss

mero

Postby mero » December 15th, 2019, 11:12 am

zoom rader wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Doesn't even matter what they have to hide. They have a track record of doing what they want with no consequences. They have no morality. "It's just business" and money right?

I% and PNM friends and family had insider knowledge what seems to be a year in advance.

How the small man at a loss if you allowed to grow 4 plants in your house?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 15th, 2019, 11:13 am

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Seeds?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 15th, 2019, 11:37 am

zoom rader wrote:

What you mean,it already passed in the senate all I's with one abstention...just a couple small amendments and proclamation..

mero

Postby mero » December 15th, 2019, 11:39 am

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Seeds?
What about it zoom? The acquiring of seeds?

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » December 15th, 2019, 12:02 pm

ok it seems is not four plants per person
so if there is 12 adults living in the household you could have 48 plants
taken from newsday article
https://newsday.co.tt/2019/12/15/senate ... the-house/

"Answering a question, the AG said TT does not have the manpower to police every cannabis plant likely to be grown domestically.

Taharqa Obika asked if all people in a house could each have four plants. The AG replied yes."

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 15th, 2019, 12:03 pm

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 15th, 2019, 12:09 pm

Anyone quoting Newsday, done lorse credibility

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 16th, 2019, 11:54 am

mero wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
mero wrote:
VII wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:So when can we plant these god given trees created by the Lord and Master himself?

I does have to mention this when I talking to Church people because they tend to say it was created by the devil even tho the bible says otherwise.

I think all now is a good time to set your seeds.

And dem bible thumpers are a joke...
But the ting eh official yet.

ED where u acquiring your seeds that u wish to lay down?

Well I am of the assumption that we will be able to purchase it legally in the regular garden shops when it becomes legal? at-least those with licenses to do so?

Shouldn't be too hard to get seeds tho, but I know you said the plants from Moruga are not good and is very low quality, but if I get them free and I could legally plant them then why not, just for experiment. I am sure once it becomes legal it should be relatively easy to get seeds.. Well I hope so anyways

My biggest issue is plants with too much THC and not a balance in CBD, I need a plant that is still relatively high in medicinal properties cause I does suffer from anxiety and too much THC is known to lead to panic attacks in a lot of people
Getting free seeds you gonna have to plant and wait to see the sex and discard the males when you see the balls forming .Good thing about now is you can buy sure feminized brand name genetically mastered seeds and eliminate that all the wait games. If you still want the knowledge and experience, by all means plant the free bag seed

Also if you does get over paro, there literally are directories from strains u can choose from that help with anxiety including CMB dominant strains(plan on getting a couple myself).

And it's not the Moruga has bad weed. They have some really good stuff. Just I don't think they get to fully cater to a plant that had to be grown guerilla style in the bush where sunlight may be limited and drying and curing practices (prob most important part of harvesting) are rushed.

Wow thanks I didnt know there were strains where you could still smoke and not worry about paranoia and anxiety attacks this is really amazing

This is why I so happy this gonna legalize cause that nasty dutty weed everybody smoking does cause serious paranoia and panic attack etc

Finally that stink chemical weed gonna die out

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 16th, 2019, 11:57 am

Kaya, the first company that got a dispensary licence in Jamaica has a programme with U Tech and they whittled down an initial 35 or so strains under cultivation to the 6 they growing now.

Commercialization of Cannabis not going to be an easy road as some Trinis feel it will be.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » December 16th, 2019, 3:54 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Kaya, the first company that got a dispensary licence in Jamaica has a programme with U Tech and they whittled down an initial 35 or so strains under cultivation to the 6 they growing now.

Commercialization of Cannabis not going to be an easy road as some Trinis feel it will be.
Does "some people" include the directors of West Indian Cannabis Company Ltd.?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 16th, 2019, 4:08 pm

They probably already have their strains on order. Douglas Gordon's Canex 2019 in POS earlier this year was attended by Balram Vaswani from Kaya and Chris Moses from WI Cannabis.

Johnny Soong, Dominic Hadeed and a slew of other Middle Eastern derived Trinis were there as well and well poor old me.
Slartibartfast wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Kaya, the first company that got a dispensary licence in Jamaica has a programme with U Tech and they whittled down an initial 35 or so strains under cultivation to the 6 they growing now.

Does "some people" include the directors of West Indian Cannabis Company Ltd.?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 16th, 2019, 4:16 pm

so any tuners start movements towards this business or usually kyak kyak sideline criticizers?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 16th, 2019, 4:20 pm

I have done some pre-feasibility studies for 3rd parties on it both Trinis and one Canadian firm. Hence my familiarity with it.
pugboy wrote:so any tuners start movements towards this business or usually kyak kyak sideline criticizers?

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » December 16th, 2019, 4:50 pm

I think people making the business and profitablity part of this weed thing sound easier than it is.

Doing business in Trinidad, especially agriculture, can be difficult at times. If it isn't government, predial larceny, 1% people, flood, it go be diseases, or some other sheit. Not only that, when government see ya making too much money or ya competing against certain people, the laws are gonna be adjusted to deal with you.

Plus most of your profits are gonna be in the short term, because the demand is gonna be high, but in a few years after, when producers a thousand times the size of Trinidad come on stream and flood de market and the price drops significantly, what ya gonna do? Then with all of that, countries like Europe and America like to raise their standards and policies that push smaller countries like us of the map. Some people will survive regardless, but after the initial gold rush, we gonna end up back in square one.

Plus the legalization of weed is really meant to benefit certain people, not the wider population, that's why DOMA and Rawi family was in a gear long before this talk was in the public domain.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 16th, 2019, 6:26 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:ok it seems is not four plants per person
so if there is 12 adults living in the household you could have 48 plants
taken from newsday article
https://newsday.co.tt/2019/12/15/senate ... the-house/

"Answering a question, the AG said TT does not have the manpower to police every cannabis plant likely to be grown domestically.

Taharqa Obika asked if all people in a house could each have four plants. The AG replied yes."

u trust anything that man say? he is shady af.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 17th, 2019, 8:42 am

Ok so it pass in the Senate, so by let us say Friday it go be legit?
When can you buy it in places like super pharm?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 17th, 2019, 9:36 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Ok so it pass in the Senate, so by let us say Friday it go be legit?

NO

Laws have to be ascended to by the President for it to become effective.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 17th, 2019, 12:35 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Ok so it pass in the Senate, so by let us say Friday it go be legit?

NO

That's why he said by Friday, Cabinet meeting Thursday,could be proclaimed by Friday or or early next week,rremember section 34 ?

And besides, Soca Santa requested special brownies this year,and the AG seems eager to honor the request..

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 17th, 2019, 1:27 pm

depends if paula does drink and taking calls from pm late at night to sign off
esp after a independence party

VII wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

NO

That's why he said by Friday, Cabinet meeting Thursday,could be proclaimed by Friday or or early next week,rremember section 34 ?

And besides, Soca Santa requested special brownies this year,and the AG seems eager to honor the request..

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 17th, 2019, 2:05 pm

pugboy wrote:depends if paula does drink and taking calls from pm late at night to sign off

idk about the late night calls, but iirc she ddn't used to drink alco at all beore she took up the position. I doubt that changed.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 17th, 2019, 2:31 pm

it going to a joint select committee so u have to wait

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 17th, 2019, 2:50 pm

The least max coulda do before he dead was buss the files on how dat late night fone call went down.

88sins wrote:
pugboy wrote:depends if paula does drink and taking calls from pm late at night to sign off

idk about the late night calls, but iirc she ddn't used to drink alco at all beore she took up the position. I doubt that changed.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 17th, 2019, 6:05 pm

redmanjp wrote:it going to a joint select committee so u have to wait

nope,thats about commercialization and wider controls etc to create policy etc going forward...

Perspective..
Last edited by VII on December 17th, 2019, 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 17th, 2019, 6:06 pm

VII wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

NO

lol..she looks more like the magic brownies type..

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » December 17th, 2019, 6:53 pm

It was supposed to be Friday but dem no-good meddling UNC went and buss the files so now Friday 20th is no longer the confirmed date. I mean it still could happen Friday, but you can no longer count on it for certain. Maybe by Monday at least. Not sure bout the Superpharm part.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 17th, 2019, 9:16 pm

pugboy wrote:so any tuners start movements towards this business or usually kyak kyak sideline criticizers?

Not a tuner, but ent Troy selling hemp and clothes and oil and all those kinda things years now?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 17th, 2019, 9:35 pm

He outa that a good few years now

rspann wrote:

Not a tuner, but ent Troy selling hemp and clothes and oil and all those kinda things years now?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 17th, 2019, 10:50 pm

This morning the boss tell me Troy selling the CBD oil in the Oval so I thought he still in it .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”