Forums

Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Re: Official marijuana/marijuana legalization in TNT thread

Postby ru$$ell » December 20th, 2019, 7:19 pm

Alot of people here dont understand the difference in decriminalization and legalization yes, and no, I meant under 30g

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 20th, 2019, 8:29 pm

ru$$ell wrote:Alot of people here dont understand the difference in decriminalization and legalization yes, and no, I meant under 30g

Everything will be clarified on monday

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 20th, 2019, 9:23 pm

Legalization of cannabis is the process of removing all legal prohibitions against it. Cannabis would then be available to the adult general population for purchase and use at will, similar to tobacco and alcohol. Decriminalization is the act of removing criminal sanctions against an act, article, or behavior.
ru$$ell wrote:You all know decriminalization means it's not a criminal offence,it is still illegal but just a ticketable offence right? As in any amount under 30g is still illegal and seized but you get a ticket
ru$$ell wrote:Alot of people here dont understand the difference in decriminalization and legalization yes, and no, I meant under 30g

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » December 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

Everything will be clarified on monday

Might be best to stay off the roads on monday. With all the last minute hustle and bustle Xmas shopping and between weed heads looking to have a free for all celebration and trendy hipsters looking to try the herb for the very first time because now it's cool and not to mention the great selfies they'll take can't predict what their reaction will be when it hits their central nervous system. I skating from work early we. Heading home and staying safe at least until the novelty and come see never see attitude wears off

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » December 20th, 2019, 11:45 pm

hydroep wrote:Thing proclaiming on Monday? Look how fast dem morda forkers could move when they ready eh.

Like some big boy(s) business(es) getting hold back...:|

ding ding ding
why the rush money have to be made
but why local content is only 30 % because someone already set up to bring in the drugs

http://www.looptt.com/content/faris-whe ... e-1-claims

When the Cannabis Control Bill is passed in January, a market for the licensing for marijuana merchants will be opening.

Many activists and critics of the bill have raised concerns that the market will be saturated by local business giants and international merchants.

Assuring that there will be a 30% local content stipulation as part of the Cannabis Control Bill, Attorney General, Faris Al Rawi says there’s no way to treat with that fear.

“There is a very unfortunate drive in this country to label everything ‘1%’. How do you treat with that?” he questioned.

Referencing the incident over the weekend in which a relative of the AG’s was alleged to have registered a cannabis related business, Al Rawi says the country shouldn't be so apprehensive.

“The Guardian Media Group (GML) ran a media story, front page, putting a relative of my wife, they have a t-shirt business. Somehow it was alleged that they were going into the cannabis business. She’s my wife’s relative’s daughter, but my wife’s relative’s son is the General Manager of Guardian Media. He’s a Nahous, too. Where do you draw the line?” he mused.

The AG says the oncoming industry is fair game for everyone interested. "What people are encouraged to do is effectively get into the game, get the issues managed carefully and let's work it through," he said.

The Cannabis Control Bill, once passed following a Joint Select Committee of Parliament, will govern a licensing authority tasked with regulating the local marijuana industry.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 21st, 2019, 12:48 am

rspann wrote:if I had to rationalize this, I would say it was started in anticipation of the elections. If provisions are made for buyers, what provision was made for purchasing? Where is the supply side? Who they going to buy from? Is it still illegal to have a large amount to sell to the 30 g buyers?

People still gonna buy their twenty,fifty and hundred etc..

Most lil corner pushers dont even have 30 g at a time in their bags in $20s etc...

People not going to buy 30 g at a time because they're allowed to possess it ,it still costs a lil money, a week or more pay for some,and that's the cheaper stuff, the lil dime bag pushers will thrive, and with no pressure now and they will all have scales now and the weed would be loose..

And you're allowed FOUR trees,it would be rreasonable to.expect people to have plenty homegrown weed,no police gonna pursue such cases..they allowed four trees per person ffs..

It's really straight forward....

They could even set up a program to purchase and resell your surplus,like a central market..

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 21st, 2019, 7:24 am

POINTS TO TAKE AWAY FROM TODAY'S PRESS CONFERENCE HELD BY THE HONOURABLE FARIS AL-RAWI, M.P., ATTORNEY GENERAL AND MINISTER OF LEGAL AFFAIRS, TO UPDATE CITIZENS ON THE NEXT STEPS WHEN THE DANGEROUS DRUGS (AMENDMENT) ACT GOES INTO EFFECT ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2019

1. The Dangerous Drugs (Amendment) Act comes into effect on Monday, 23 December, 2019.

2. There are measures put in place regarding possession and the use of Cannabis.

3. Possession is seen in three categories:
a) possession has a limit of 30g;
b) possession of four Cannabis plants; and
c) possession of over 30g to 60g subjected to a ticketable offence, up to 30 hours of community service or up to a TT$50,000 fine.

4. The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service has the equipment to deal with the coming into Law, The Dangerous Drugs (Amendment) Act. 10,000 booklets are printed so the police are ready and able to charge.

5. Marijuana cannot be smoked around children under the age of 18 years.

6. Marijuana cannot be smoked in any public space that is not a private residence.

7. The Attorney General has communicated with the Commissioner of Police and the Commissioner of Prisons. As of Thursday, December 19, 2019, there are currently 90 inmates on Marijuana charges at the prisons and 70 of those inmates can be discharged.

8. The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service will soon be mounting a Campaign on the Use of Marijuana, Alcohol, Ecstasy and other dangerous drugs.

9. The Attorney General says, "I want to tell Trinidad and Tobago the Police Service is on high alert to protect our citizens."

For those who unsure

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 21st, 2019, 10:24 am

The real question is where we getting to buy medicinal grade weed that is high in the medical CBD which can calm anxiety while still having THC.

But then I suspect is more the chemical in the pusher man nasty weed that does cause a bad experience rather than a high THC cause them dutty weed so dry I not sure if that high is from THC or some nasty chemical.

I really hope the Pharmacy and Farris family going to cater for people like myself who need medical grade Cannabis.

The next step for me off course is to get the medical grade female seeds, I could legally plant 12 trees in my yard which is pretty good.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » December 21st, 2019, 10:58 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:The real question is where we getting to buy medicinal grade weed that is high in the medical CBD which can calm anxiety while still having THC.

But then I suspect is more the chemical in the pusher man nasty weed that does cause a bad experience rather than a high THC cause them dutty weed so dry I not sure if that high is from THC or some nasty chemical.

I really hope the Pharmacy and Farris family going to cater for people like myself who need medical grade Cannabis.

The next step for me off course is to get the medical grade female seeds, I could legally plant 12 trees in my yard which is pretty good.

Just as I was saying, it’s not even on stream yet but this man want the good stuff.

Will cost you 5K a plant, hope you have enough cash to support your addiction and don’t turn into the new village piper.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 21st, 2019, 11:04 am

al fairy & d pee nm go make a hell of a chaotic mess with thing eh - mark my words ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 21st, 2019, 11:21 am

in canada the police basically turned a blind eye during the initial decriminalization
ie they didnt check where you buying from and amounts etc

so i am sure our cops will give folks a ease up and not harrass to find out who is the supplier and exactly how much grammes you holding in possession

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 21st, 2019, 12:26 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:The real question is where we getting to buy medicinal grade weed that is high in the medical CBD which can calm anxiety while still having THC.

You could get the CBD oil in the oval.

You could plant weed all between the coconut trees and become a wholesaler. Register a company early. You could call it ecstatic designs.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 21st, 2019, 1:08 pm

@ED
Well since it would no longer be a criminal offense to have marijuana your possession and you'd be allowed 4 plants per person per household, I suppose one could simply import seeds of the strains one wants.
There's growers out there that have selectively produced strains of plants that are very low THC yet very high CBD. You could look into that.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 21st, 2019, 1:11 pm

Customs go want todo they own laws eh so don’t bank on importation of seeds etc

Just like cctv systems supposed to have zero duty and vat once they all packaged as all in one system incl a monitor

88sins wrote:@ED
Well since it would no longer be a criminal offense to have marijuana your possession and you'd be allowed 4 plants per person per household, I suppose one could simply import seeds of the strains one wants.
There's growers out there that have selectively produced strains of plants that are very low THC yet very high CBD. You could look into that.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 21st, 2019, 1:29 pm

Thanks I will look into that, the CBD oil is far too overpriced in this country I checked around and every store I went to they sell it at insane ridiculous prices.

I will look into buying the seeds online and I not even sure why male plants are limited, that is just pure CBD so should be unlimited amounts for us to plant. I will check Moruga, them fellas in work know exactly who the farmers are up there, as far as I can tell Local weed is NOT high in THC this could either mean it has a good amount of CBD or it isn't grown properly but either way fresh local weed always far better than the nasty sh!t the pusher men does buy from Colombia.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 21st, 2019, 1:33 pm

speedmelter wrote:Just as I was saying, it’s not even on stream yet but this man want the good stuff.

Will cost you 5K a plant, hope you have enough cash to support your addiction and don’t turn into the new village piper.

As far as I can tell there is ZERO scientific evidence to support your theory that weed does turn men into piper.
Unless maybe you talking about them dutty weed on the block that mix with cocaine and chemicals etc

I think you need to stop confusing Cocaine and Alcohol with people who does smoke weed. I do know someone who turned piper from white oak and now drinks Bay Rum and does lecture people on how weed is bad.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 21st, 2019, 2:09 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

Thanks I will look into that, the CBD oil is far too overpriced in this country I checked around and every store I went to they sell it at insane ridiculous prices.

I will look into buying the seeds online and I not even sure why male plants are limited, that is just pure CBD so should be unlimited amounts for us to plant. I will check Moruga, them fellas in work know exactly who the farmers are up there, as far as I can tell Local weed is NOT high in THC this could either mean it has a good amount of CBD or it isn't grown properly but either way fresh local weed always far better than the nasty sh!t the pusher men does buy from Colombia.
You can get male plants. Thats how you mostly breed plants for new seeds and strains . You'll have to look for "regular" seeds then when planted, observe them when they're vegging to see the balls appear, it's 50/50. That's the old fashioned way of separating males from females. Most ppl not interested in breeding, just smoking so that's why you can buy female seeds just like that.

To avoid all that though, you could just look into the autoflowering types. Guaranteed females. Guaranteed timed flowering, half the time from seed to yield as opposed to regular female photoperiod seeds.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » December 21st, 2019, 2:12 pm

speedmelter wrote:

Just as I was saying, it’s not even on stream yet but this man want the good stuff.

Provide one thing useful to this topic and break down this 5k per one plant pls.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 21st, 2019, 3:01 pm

mero wrote:You can get male plants. Thats how you mostly breed plants for new seeds and strains . You'll have to look for "regular" seeds then when planted, observe them when they're vegging to see the balls appear, it's 50/50. That's the old fashioned way of separating males from females. Most ppl not interested in breeding, just smoking so that's why you can buy female seeds just like that.

To avoid all that though, you could just look into the autoflowering types. Guaranteed females. Guaranteed timed flowering, half the time from seed to yield as opposed to regular female photoperiod seeds.

Thanks, noted!!!

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 21st, 2019, 8:51 pm

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » December 21st, 2019, 11:27 pm

so how can a company tell second hand smoking from a employee actually smoking? or is this something that doesnt happen with weed?

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » December 21st, 2019, 11:39 pm

mero wrote:
speedmelter wrote:

Provide one thing useful to this topic and break down this 5k per one plant pls.

i will after it becomes legal.. no need to rush things lol

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » December 21st, 2019, 11:42 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
speedmelter wrote:Just as I was saying, it’s not even on stream yet but this man want the good stuff.

As far as I can tell there is ZERO scientific evidence to support your theory that weed does turn men into piper.
Unless maybe you talking about them dutty weed on the block that mix with cocaine and chemicals etc

I think you need to stop confusing Cocaine and Alcohol with people who does smoke weed. I do know someone who turned piper from white oak and now drinks Bay Rum and does lecture people on how weed is bad.

do you have about $300 a day to spend behind the good stuff? forget about all this internet argument bs and look deep inside ur soul and ask yourself if you can sustain that. Please dont go stealing grannie's pension to buy dope

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 22nd, 2019, 12:13 am

speedmelter wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

do you have about $300 a day to spend behind the good stuff? forget about all this internet argument bs and look deep inside ur soul and ask yourself if you can sustain that. Please dont go stealing grannie's pension to buy dope

There has been stuff for 200 a gram around for ages,a big smoker would need a few grams a day, don't get it..

Sounds like you have a testimony..

Let it out,don't be afraid,no one'll judge you..
Last edited by VII on December 22nd, 2019, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 22nd, 2019, 12:24 am

Allyuh could stop hiding yuh couple gram stash now..

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/12/21/presid ... ct-monday/

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 22nd, 2019, 7:42 am

VII wrote:Allyuh could stop hiding yuh couple gram stash now..

Well fck me dead, whoooooda thunk it....

Weed is officially legal in Trinidad yes, the first thing my mother saying when I show she this article was "so weed was never that bad all this time if every country making it legal including us, so why then was it banned in the first place"

My answer is along the lines of Big Pharma feels threatened and the US government used a lot of propaganda until decades later Science proved that nothing eh wrong with weed.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 22nd, 2019, 7:52 am

where i getting my seedling plants ?
wanna throw some in pots and see how it goes

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 22nd, 2019, 8:17 am

pugboy wrote:where i getting my seedling plants ?
wanna throw some in pots and see how it goes

Should be relatively easy to get now if you go Moruga, but if you wait a bit then it would be easy to get it anywhere in the country the amount of ganja plant it will soon have all over.

What I interested in is the feminized seeds that Mero spoke about where I can get the high CBD version along with the THC I think ideally I would want 50/50 mix, perhaps we can buy it over the internet? anyone tried contacting the local skybox about this?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 22nd, 2019, 9:26 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

Weed is officially legal in Trinidad yes, the first thing my mother saying when I show she this article was "so weed was never that bad all this time if every country making it legal including us, so why then was it banned in the first place"

My answer is along the lines of Big Pharma feels threatened and the US government used a lot of propaganda until decades later Science proved that nothing eh wrong with weed.

That, and it probably has something to do with the patent the US government has on marijuana too.
But that's all moot now.

Whatever happens, plz fellas doh trip off and smoke out allyuh lungs to the point where allyuh so high allyuh cyah function.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 22nd, 2019, 9:35 am

What patent ?

And in any patent in the US it lasts for only 20 years and would not be binding in other countries.
88sins wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

That, and it probably has something to do with the patent the US government has on marijuana too.
But that's all moot now.

Whatever happens, plz fellas doh trip off and smoke out allyuh lungs to the point where allyuh so high allyuh cyah function.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”