TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Redman » March 20th, 2017, 1:26 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Redman wrote:no but you SAID that the ban is based on criteria-skin color and religion.

but targeting the Muslim faith and brown/darker-skinned immigrants.

And if this were so Trump for all his dastardly evil acumen-ignored the largest source of what he is trying to ban.

Im saying any one that believes that thats the reason for the ban is an idiot.
or A HRC cult following dem.
you take your pick.
mkay snowflake?

Rigghhhtt...because it is SO far fetched to think that a country founded on racism can never once again support institutional racism and implicit bias covered in the veil of "protecting our borders".

Continue thinking this is about HRC cultism.

Its clear your view is purely political...and devoid of impartiality

If its a country thing-then you are home-insularity needs company to validate itself.

There is nothing Abstract or Poetic about the level of intentional ignorance it takes to believe that a ban on 'brown/darker-skinned immigrants' ignores Latin America, India and Africa.

You right this isntabout HRC

This entirely YOUR willingness to throw race in front of everything in orderto support a political view.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 20th, 2017, 1:54 pm

RASC wrote:You know what's the funniest part... These people hate their racist, misogynist, patriarchal country SOOOO much-ask them to renounce their citizenship/assets Nah

They think their flag is racist
Their money is racist/patriachal
Their pledge Bigoted
Their anthem KKK inspired

Yet they don't have the balls, nor tenacity to either:

1.Change it with a revolution of their own
2. Leave

Idiotic.

Why should they renounce their citizenship from a country where they were born and where their ancestors toiled and built for free, including that big ol' White House?

Renounce and go where??

It sure is easy to throw stones when you're not living here, especially as a black man.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 20th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Redman wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:
Redman wrote:no but you SAID that the ban is based on criteria-skin color and religion.

but targeting the Muslim faith and brown/darker-skinned immigrants.

And if this were so Trump for all his dastardly evil acumen-ignored the largest source of what he is trying to ban.

Im saying any one that believes that thats the reason for the ban is an idiot.
or A HRC cult following dem.
you take your pick.
mkay snowflake?

Rigghhhtt...because it is SO far fetched to think that a country founded on racism can never once again support institutional racism and implicit bias covered in the veil of "protecting our borders".

Continue thinking this is about HRC cultism.

Its clear your view is purely political...and devoid of impartiality

If its a country thing-then you are home-insularity needs company to validate itself.

There is nothing Abstract or Poetic about the level of intentional ignorance it takes to believe that a ban on 'brown/darker-skinned immigrants' ignores Latin America, India and Africa.

You right this isntabout HRC

This entirely YOUR willingness to throw race in front of everything in orderto support a political view.

LOL.

I throw race because it IS about race. Let me guess, you had no clue that Bannon is a race-realist. Do your research on Jared Taylor and American Renaissance them come for me.

I refuse to argue with someone who has no clue of the history behind those in office. Refuse.

Meanwhile, the FBI found NO evidence of a Trump wiretap despite his claims of one, but yet you all continue to lick his bum and eat the sh*t that runneth over.

Proof that the uneducated can easily be manipulated because they choose to remain ignorant and deflect and deny that racism and hate is alive and well in this country.

But like RASC, you don't live here, and do not have to experience the life of being a non-white "other" in this country.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 20th, 2017, 2:19 pm

No argument.
Yuh talking sheeeeit
Its clear.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 20th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Redman wrote:No argument.
Yuh talking sheeeeit
Its clear.

What is your argument? I provided resources for you to go research: Jared Taylor and AMREN.

I even relayed what the FBI did not find, verbatim.

So I guess the FBI talking "sheit" too?

Just like the FBI was talking "sheit" for having reason to investigate Jeff Sessions unfounded prosecution of African American community organizers in 1985. Let me guess, you didn't know that history, either.

Too busy drinking that toots from Trump's bum, huh?

Hope it tastes good.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 20th, 2017, 2:48 pm

RASC wrote:You know what's the funniest part... These people hate their racist, misogynist, patriarchal country SOOOO much-ask them to renounce their citizenship/assets Nah

They think their flag is racist
Their money is racist/patriachal
Their pledge Bigoted
Their anthem KKK inspired

Yet they don't have the balls, nor tenacity to either:

1.Change it with a revolution of their own
2. Leave

Why do all of that hard wuk?

Itz easier to sitdown on their backside...complain and wine...hoping mummy and daddy pays them attention.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 20th, 2017, 2:55 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Meanwhile, the FBI found NO evidence of a Trump wiretap despite his claims of one, but yet you all continue to lick his bum and eat the sh*t that runneth over.

But like RASC, you don't live here, and do not have to experience the life of being a non-white "other" in this country.

They also found no evidence that Trump colluded with Putin and yet the Democrats keep saying everyday that Trump is a Russian Spy and they are migrating to Canada but for some reasons till living in the US.
You always hear things like "Possible" collusion. Possible this and Possible that, its also possible that we are in the Matrix.

BTW AP you should return to Trinidad this is your true Home come and help us make Trinidad great again.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 20th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Now you're resorting to calling me names @AP

What's that about.

This is EXACTLY why Trump won.
You coastal people really don't understand your own country.
Have you even been to Pittsburgh?
There are two dominant colors when you enter this city. BROWN AND YELLOW.

Yellow from the bridge and the steelers stadium.... Brown from all the burnt out/derelict /decrepit factories. How did the DNC get their message across to middle America? They didn't. They abandoned them. They offered them NO Hope-these people voted TWICE for Obama, they're life long Democrats - all voted for Trump.

When 1 in 4 mortgages are under water in these traditional blue states WTF do you expect to happen?

Get out of Manhattan, get out of DC get out of Boston... Go and actually SEE THE COUNTRY you love so much and you'd see so many people feeling abandoned by the establishment.

When you live in that world youESCAPE THE REALITY and the hardships that real working class people experience. Take your blinders off and take a trip. You'll be Shocked!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 20th, 2017, 5:14 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:

They also found no evidence that Trump colluded with Putin and yet the Democrats keep saying everyday that Trump is a Russian Spy and they are migrating to Canada but for some reasons till living in the US.
You always hear things like "Possible" collusion. Possible this and Possible that, its also possible that we are in the Matrix.

BTW AP you should return to Trinidad this is your true Home come and help us make Trinidad great again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-director ... 31524.html
Once again Trumpanzee mode blocking your ability to grasp the facts. No one as far as I am aware has accused Chump of being a spy, it is his associates, Sessions, Flynn, Kushner etc who are part of the investigation, but if you believe that they acted independently, then I have some Nariva swampland that might interest you :roll:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 20th, 2017, 7:00 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Redman wrote:No argument.
Yuh talking sheeeeit
Its clear.

What is your argument? I provided resources for you to go research: Jared Taylor and AMREN.

I even relayed what the FBI did not find, verbatim.

So I guess the FBI talking "sheit" too?

Just like the FBI was talking "sheit" for having reason to investigate Jeff Sessions unfounded prosecution of African American community organizers in 1985. Let me guess, you didn't know that history, either.

Too busy drinking that toots from Trump's bum, huh?

Hope it tastes good.

Just link anywhere that states it makes sense to ban xyz by ignoring the most significant sources of x,y or z

Im not defending Trump-I think he was a better choice than HRC-now he has to do his job..whatever else that has your dander up is your business

..YOU however stated that skin colour and race were the 2 criteria that the ban is based on.

Yet the ban ignores the countries with the largest populations of these dark skinned Muslim immigrants.

So FACTUALLY the ban would fail -if as you so fervently insist that its about skin colour and race.

Do you have research that shows that the banned countries have more members of 'the Muslim faith and brown/darker-skinned immigrants.' than LATAM,AFRICA and INDIA???
My 7 year old son knows that for you to stop the water in the kitchen sink faucet.....running into the neighbors yard and turning off their taps wouldn't work.

I cant speak for RASC-but you really have no clue what you are talking about...

You talking sheeeit on the ban-and it isnt a surprise.

But you continue to believe whatever makes you feel good snowflake-4 years is a long time for your butt hurt to fester

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 20th, 2017, 7:06 pm

I am enjoying the fact the structure is falling apart.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 20th, 2017, 8:20 pm

matr1x wrote:I am enjoying the fact the structure is falling apart.

THIS!!

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 20th, 2017, 8:35 pm

In Trinidad too.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 20th, 2017, 8:55 pm

FBI is currently investigating links between Russia and Trump's campaign as they believe they have reason to do so.
FBI says they have no evidence of Trumps claim of Obama requesting or carrying out wiretapping on Trump

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 8.54.41 PM.png

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 21st, 2017, 6:01 am

RASC wrote:
matr1x wrote:I am enjoying the fact the structure is falling apart.

THIS!!

Until it hits here?

TNT is fully dependent on the US system.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 21st, 2017, 6:06 am

I can't speak to him but I'm refering to the corporate political elite class system being disrupted

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 21st, 2017, 6:15 am

Yep....we have the two party system...with the same weaknesses.

There are many similararities and frankly I think we on the same path.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 21st, 2017, 11:55 am

The failure of the political elite is a great thing since they have long lead both countries to downward spiral.

Pnm and unc are same sides of the coin. They have created a class which has plundered the country. Everyone who demonize unc/pp for corruption but tail quiet about Pnm corruption are part of the problem.

Race is part of the equation of politics in Trinidad and Pnm have played it many times.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 21st, 2017, 12:26 pm

RASC wrote: I'm refering to the corporate political elite class system being disrupted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 21st, 2017, 12:36 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:FBI is currently investigating links between Russia and Trump's campaign as they believe they have reason to do so.
FBI says they have no evidence of Trumps claim of Obama requesting or carrying out wiretapping on Trump

When "fake news" turns out to be actual news, to the FBI and anyone else that matters.

Was shocked to find out just how long Trumps inner circle was being surveilled.... did not expect that. So, while Trump was barking about Hillary being under investigation, little did he know...

As for Republicans holding hearings into the leaks, rather than focusing on what was actually revealed in the leaks, proves what a bunch of unpatriotic, hypocrites they are. They'll pay a heavy political price. Trumps approval rating has now plummeted to 37% because of his pathological behavior. Unheard of. Especially for a new President. He's basically a liability at this point.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 21st, 2017, 2:53 pm

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.39 PM.png

as much as 57% disapprove and as low as 36% approve of the job Trump is doing according to Gallup polls taken over the past 2 months.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » March 21st, 2017, 3:07 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.39 PM.png

as much as 57% disapprove and as low as 36% approve of the job Trump is doing according to Gallup polls taken over the past 2 months.

Now Duane, you know that is fake news or they took a sample poll from a very pro-HRC group. All lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 21st, 2017, 5:10 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.52.39 PM.png

Now Duane, you know that is fake news or they took a sample poll from a very pro-HRC group. All lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

regardless of which group they polled in that period, they started off at 40% anyway and dipped into the 30's 3 times

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 21st, 2017, 6:13 pm

The "Evil Anti Science Trump" signs bill that authorize NASA funding, Mars Exploration. Does for science what liberals have failed to do for years

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments ... ding_mars/

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 21st, 2017, 6:26 pm

Meanwhile record Stock market ROFL
Let the masses keep their approval ratings and complaints. The economy is slowly rebounding. Consumer confidence is up also.
Interest rates also up showing a returning to fiscal normalcy.

Boohoo 37% approval rating-let the birds worry about that. Men have work to do!

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 21st, 2017, 7:06 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:The "Evil Anti Science Trump" signs bill that authorize NASA funding, Mars Exploration. Does for science what liberals have failed to do for years

They took out Earth and Climate science funding?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 21st, 2017, 7:32 pm

Trump set NASA back on the right path, not have them wasting time on nonsense. They are the National Aeronautics and Space Administration not a political punching bag for liberals and their climate change obsession. Its about time a President with the balls stepped in and correct this wrong done to NASA for decades.

Reddit space subreddit is going crazy for Trump now

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/

Even the lunatic bias liberal media can't help but get excited for this new change

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... an-on-mars

This move was done with the goal of putting humans on Mars in the very near future.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 21st, 2017, 7:40 pm

RASC wrote:Meanwhile record Stock market ROFL
Let the masses keep their approval ratings and complaints. The economy is slowly rebounding. Consumer confidence is up also.
Interest rates also up showing a returning to fiscal normalcy.

Boohoo 37% approval rating-let the birds worry about that. Men have work to do!

The "Trump Rally" of the stock market is very real at what, US$2 Trillion dollars? That's epic gains for the stock market in Trump's first few months. But it's based on great optimism by investors of Trump's proposed tax cuts and what it would do for the economy.
Trump is far from conventional, so who knows what will happen later on to keep it rallying.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 21st, 2017, 11:22 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:The "Evil Anti Science Trump" signs bill that authorize NASA funding, Mars Exploration. Does for science what liberals have failed to do for years

See, this is the kind of intentional perversion of truth that has ED, the Alt-Right and the Trump apologists where they are.

Obama called for the revival of the Mars mission back in 2010 and renewed the call last year. Unfortunately because of the House and the Senate being under the chronic obstructionist Republicans rule, he was going to get NO funding. Imagine Obama lobbied for i believe $80 Billion for YEARS now, for infrastructural upgrades (deteriorating roads and bridges), only to be denied funding for something so important and urgent (Republicans knew it would slow any attempts to improve the economy and thus hurt Obama's legacy). He was also lobbying for funding for Global Warming research and Environmental Sciences, but was given the same run around with that request (of course the party of global warming deniers aren't going to fund Global Warming research?) So, NASA's space exploration budget was cut to help fund their Global Warming Sciences Dept. From where I sit it was the responsible thing to do.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... ravel-2030

I think i'm going to start treating these Tuner Trump-cheerleaders like the media treats with Kellyanne Conway and Just ignore them for the most part. Their MO is to start with "Trump is awesome" and work backwards from there, to get the result that FEELS best to them. Unfortunately facts don't work that way. They've painted themselves into a corner with Trump, so becoming a total and complete sycophant is the ONLY way they make sense of their own infatuation with him, in the face of all the failings by him and his administration. Feelings over facts. Let them eat cake, yes.... It's much more entertaining.

It's interesting to watch them NOW take credit for an economy that was on an upward trajectory for 8 years and saw a stock market breaking records repeatedly, when Trump was not that long ago claiming that all the sources of the positive indicators of how great the economy were a "hoax".... but now, those SAME indicators are legit. :lol:

Irish PM gives pro-immigrant speech, right next to Trump. Classic.

:lol:

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » March 22nd, 2017, 2:02 pm

The Anti Trump Machine
Better prayyyyyy that this is not another Radical Islamic Terrorist attack in London

First Brexit Then Trump... Then the next step is the election of Marie Le Pen and the potential destruction of the EU... The globalist elite agenda is being being brought to its knees right before our eyes!

"Let Them In"

Right?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”