TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby hydroep » April 18th, 2018, 8:32 pm

^If the economics changed so would foreign policy.

Until then, America's "tough" again and apparently more citizens approve...Trump is marginally up in the ratings.

His no nonsense stance on the Korean peninsula is also being credited with moves by the North to participate in conciliatory talks with the South. It's funny how crazy man Kim boil dong like bhaji as soon as a crazier man threaten to rain some missiles dong on he arse. That folks is how you deal with a bully...:|

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 19th, 2018, 2:03 am

North Korea has already gotten everything they wanted with this meeting.

1) Legitimacy - No North Korean leader has been able to score a face to face meeting with the US since the the Korean War ended in 1953, but the meeting will definitely boost propaganda for the regime. Now just months after announcing its ability to reach the United States with a nuclear-tipped missile, President Trump has agreed to a meeting. North Korea has been rewarded with what sounds awfully like a meeting between equals. The problem with this is not merely one of perception. Consider how much harder it will now be for the North Koreans to accept a future without nuclear weapons? Consider also how other international actors might be tempted to rethink their own stance on nuclear weapons?

2)Think the timing of that historical two-day meeting with President Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un was happenstance? The Chinese and North Koreans share common goals. Both nations support the continuation of the Kim regime, and both want the US separated from its alliances in the region. Trump is helping with both.

3) Time - The sudden willingness to engage with South Korea, to participate in the Olympics, and to invite a delegation from the South to meet with Kim himself; all of these actions were initiated after Trump's war rhetoric reached its maximal pitch and there was the perceived risk of a preemptive attack by the United States.

The goal was to lower the temperature long enough so that things do not get out of hand before North Korea is fully prepared. Can't North Korea already retaliate militarily and cause massive damage to U.S. interests? Undoubtedly, yes. But has North Korea achieved an optimal deterrent and a second-strike capability that can effectively target the United States itself? By most accounts, it has not, and this is precisely what Kim would like to achieve before matters come to a head... either at the negotiation table or if/when negotiations fail. Bully? Bad actors with bad behavior probably, but far from a "bully" when compared to the US? But yeah folks, that's how you deal with bullies. Be the bigger bully, talk fire and brimstone, THEN agree to give the president's personal face to face time to sit with the North Korean bad actor and lend him the legitimacy desperately needed by the regime.

Also, actually Trumps approval ratings fell 4 points in the last few weeks, in the latest Wall Street Journal polls, to 39%

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 19th, 2018, 9:39 am

Need to denuclearize America

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 19th, 2018, 10:06 am

sMASH wrote:Need to denuclearize America

If Venezuela were to invade Trinidad, who do you think would be the first country we would request help from?

The world loves to demonize the US for being the world police, but then chastise them when they do nothing like the Rwanada or Rohingya genocide.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 19th, 2018, 10:33 am

The Trump administration daily events on cable is the go to viewing during commercial breaks of regular shows.
This fella having the time of his life.
The man tweeting all hours of the nite/morning........next day is bags around eyes etc.
He probably was a mischievous little fella in school.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 19th, 2018, 10:43 am

the chastisement is because they select what is worth policing and what does not deserve their attention. they quick to run in the middle east, but when is a situation where they will not get oil, it isnt their problem.

its just calling them on their bullcrap.

there are only two reasons why america will help trinidad: because they have energy interests locally, and because they will want to show that run the show in their hemisphere.

they would not help us because they are good, but because they are arrogant.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2018, 8:46 pm

Aah yes Shogun making excuses for liberals promoting war. Now we reach yes!!!

Anyways TJ kirk another liberal rips Shogun to shreds, poor little Shogun if only he knew that he is supporting the most retarded form of liberals "progressives"

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 12:12 am

LMAO!! You's 100% b!tch yes ED

Zero argument to what was posted above, so you took your box of triggers to YouTube to seek out new unstable right-wingers, with useless bullsh!t to beyotch and whine about? You need to find yourself a woman ED. Seriously.

BRB, gonna destroy my Nirvana and Rolling Stones albums....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 5:31 am

While ur at it, destroy some legitimate sovereign nations, because of oil interests, but leave actual human rights abuses alone

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 5:57 am

Donald Trump: “The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families.”

Donald Trump:“Torture works. Ok, folks?” You know, I have these guys – ‘Torture doesn’t work!’ – believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form. Some people say it’s not actually torture. Let’s assume it is. But they asked me the question, ‘What do you think of waterboarding?’ Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding.

Donald Trump: The United States would have to "leave a certain group behind and you would take various sections where they have the oil. … You know, it used to be to the victor belong the spoils. Now, there was no victor there, believe me. There was no victor. But I always said: Take the oil."

Thaz funny? ^That wasn't yuh boy? Those were quotes from way back during the campaign. Where was all that righteousness then, sMASH?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 6:04 am

pre president donald trump: america in the middle east is just wasting time and wasting money that could be spent on american infrastructure
pre president hillary clinton: lets ramp up war in the middle east, lets put up a no fly zone over syria. lets poke the russian and nk bear.

post president donald trump: lets ramp up war in the middle east, lets claim chemical weapons, and then bomb the place before it could be substantiated
post president hillay clinton: i was supposed to be president, i was exactly what the american corporate military machine wanted to push contracts... boo hoo.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 6:14 am

sMASH wrote:pre president donald trump: america in the middle east is just wasting time and wasting money that could be spent on american infrastructure
pre president hillary clinton: lets ramp up war in the middle east, lets put up a no fly zone over syria. lets poke the russian and nk bear.

post president donald trump: lets ramp up war in the middle east, lets claim chemical weapons, and then bomb the place before it could be substantiated
post president hillay clinton: i was supposed to be president, i was exactly what the american corporate military machine wanted to push contracts... boo hoo.

Trump approves US$ 700 billion for Pentagon, the biggest budget ever passed by U.S. government

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/a-bu ... never-seen

Well, look at that? Everything you just accused Hillary of wanting to do, Trump outdid. Its almost like you got conned sMASH?

Think Hillary would have dared make a move like that?

You didn't answer the question posed to you in the post above yuh last reply BTW, eh!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 6:23 am

and what does that mean? that the president doesnt get to do exactly what they want to do, at least when it comes to foreign policy. cause since world war two, the american foreign policy was the same, despite democrat or republican.

the reason why trump was allowed to make his outlandish statements of cutting back the military budgets, and threatening to withdraw funding from NATO, is becuase they didnt think he would win, nobody thought he would win. heck, he still didnt get the popular vote.

but, matters not. the president is just the face. he will have to parrot what is given to him to parrot... i mean, CIA can kill anyone.

all this does, is solidifies that nothing can stand up to the american industrial military complex, and that america is evil..

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 20th, 2018, 6:25 am

shogun wrote:LMAO!! You's 100% b!tch yes ED

Zero argument to what was posted above, so you took your box of triggers to YouTube to seek out new unstable right-wingers, with useless bullsh!t to beyotch and whine about? You need to find yourself a woman ED. Seriously.

TJ kirk AKA The Amazing Atheist one of the most hardcore liberals is now suddenly a Right Winger?

Must be the most retarded statement of 2018.

No wonder Liberals have 0 respect left and nobody wants to be associated with this libtard generation.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 20th, 2018, 6:28 am

Poor Shogun doesn't realize that it isn't about Trump or GOP being Pro War etc.

It is about the dishonest left who is also Pro War etc but pretends like they are not, atleast with the Right they do not hide who they truly are while the left is Pro Anything so long as it makes them money and they can hide behind the liberal banner. This is the truly nasty and disgusting part about this, they do it behind your back. But then again how can I say they do it behind your back, they do it in plain sight on CNN and MSNBC every day.

Is it any wonder that all the sane and normal liberals including Bill Maher continues to make fun of libtards, I bet Shogun is now gonna say Bill Maher is a racist etc.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 6:30 am

sMASH wrote:and what does that mean? that the president doesnt get to do exactly what they want to do, at least when it comes to foreign policy. cause since world war two, the american foreign policy was the same, despite democrat or republican.

the reason why trump was allowed to make his outlandish statements of cutting back the military budgets, and threatening to withdraw funding from NATO, is becuase they didnt think he would win, nobody thought he would win. heck, he still didnt get the popular vote.

but, matters not. the president is just the face. he will have to parrot what is given to him to parrot... i mean, CIA can kill anyone.

all this does, is solidifies that nothing can stand up to the american industrial military complex, and that america is evil..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold on eh... still counting the excuses.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 6:38 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
shogun wrote:LMAO!! You's 100% b!tch yes ED

TJ kirk AKA The Amazing Atheist one of the most hardcore liberals is now suddenly a Right Winger?

Must be the most retarded statement of 2018.

No wonder Liberals have 0 respect left and nobody wants to be associated with this libtard generation.

Dude, You believe everyone lives on YouTube? Am I breaking some law by not knowing every arse on there? Whoever he was he was wasting time and energy on that topic. Like I was saying ED. You need a woman.

Be brave, be strong. You can do it.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 6:47 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Poor Shogun doesn't realize that it isn't about Trump or GOP being Pro War etc.

It is about the dishonest left who is also Pro War etc but pretends like they are not, atleast with the Right they do not hide who they truly are while the left is Pro Anything so long as it makes them money and they can hide behind the liberal banner. This is the truly nasty and disgusting part about this, they do it behind your back. But then again how can I say they do it behind your back, they do it in plain sight on CNN and MSNBC every day.

Is it any wonder that all the sane and normal liberals including Bill Maher continues to make fun of libtards, I bet Shogun is now gonna say Bill Maher is a racist etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, there are links above debunking this nonsense? Do better than this nuh?

You're making it impossible to take you seriously?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 6:48 am

shogun wrote:
sMASH wrote:and what does that mean? that the president doesnt get to do exactly what they want to do, at least when it comes to foreign policy. cause since world war two, the american foreign policy was the same, despite democrat or republican.

Hold on eh... still counting the excuses.
1 excuse, they killed the Kenedies. trump ain't there to save the world

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 6:52 am

sMASH wrote:trump ain't there to save the world

Another one sMASH?

Funny, thaz not what you were implying during the campaign though?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 6:58 am

shogun wrote:

Another one sMASH?

U getting an extra two years on the visa depending on Ur tuner performance, owah?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2018, 7:11 am

sMASH wrote:
shogun wrote:

Another one sMASH?

U getting an extra two years on the visa depending on Ur tuner performance, owah?

My tuner performance sparse and sporadic at best. Sure yours better than mine, these days. Just killing time for a dentist appointment, here. Ah boy, men getting defensive, yes. :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 20th, 2018, 7:49 am

It has been confirmed with trump, American government is bigger than its president. They play their part or its lights out.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 21st, 2018, 9:44 am

Look Mr Liberal himself Bill Maher rips shogun a new arsehole by exposing the new nasty left in society today and the dog sh!t that liberalism has become.

Let me guess, Bill Maher is the new Trump and new Far Right pundit now eh Shogun?????

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 21st, 2018, 11:45 am

ED still gargling Trump gonads for residency? :lol: :lol: We have to start calling you the Indian RASC!

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 21st, 2018, 1:52 pm

You studying ED? He so hopelessly chupid, he doesn't even get that the case Bill referring to, is where a Professor makes some remarks about Barbara Bush after her death; Conservatives start demanding that she be fired and the President of the University where she lectures begins apologizing for the remarks. Now, we don't even KNOW the political leaning of that guy, eh!. ED's trauma riddled head so poisoned by his wannabe Alt-Right desire, that he's not even paying attention any longer. He hear the word "liberal" mentioned and like a epileptic, he trip orf. The ultimate irony though, is that he's watching Bill Maher (liberal) making points he seems to agree with, and STILL holding it up as some indictment of the left, when what Bill is saying is that it happens on both sides. We talking about industrial strength chupid, when it comes to ED.

Here ED. A list of how not easily offended Conservatives are: https://www.ranker.com/list/trump-suppo ... ob-shelton
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-pepsi-g ... 1001849e1/

Buh wait nuh, where RASC for real though? :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 21st, 2018, 2:48 pm

shogun wrote:You studying ED? He so hopelessly chupid, he doesn't even get that the case Bill referring to, is where a Professor makes some remarks about Barbara Bush after her death; Conservatives start demanding that she be fired and the President of the University where she lectures begins apologizing for the remarks. Now, we don't even KNOW the political leaning of that guy, eh!. ED's trauma riddled head so poisoned by his wannabe Alt-Right desire, that he's not even paying attention any longer. He hear the word "liberal" mentioned and like a epileptic, he trip orf. The ultimate irony though, is that he's watching Bill Maher (liberal) making points he seems to agree with, and STILL holding it up as some indictment of the left, when what Bill is saying is that it happens on both sides. We talking about industrial strength chupid, when it comes to ED.

Here ED. A list of how not easily offended Conservatives are: https://www.ranker.com/list/trump-suppo ... ob-shelton
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-pepsi-g ... 1001849e1/

Buh wait nuh, where RASC for real though? :lol:

Prolly laying low, ICE eh eating nice dese days yunno!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 27th, 2018, 7:55 pm

South Korea credits Trump for opening door to talks with North

(CNN)South Korea's foreign minister has said she believes President Donald Trump is largely responsible for bringing North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to the negotiating table.

Speaking ahead of Friday's historic summit between the leaders of North and South Korea, Kang Kyung-wha told CNN that the US President had played a significant role in bringing the two sides together.

"Clearly, credit goes to President Trump," Kang told CNN's Christiane Amanpour in Seoul. "He's been determined to come to grips with this from day one."

Kim will become the first North Korean leader to cross the Military Demarcation Line between North and South Korea on Friday for talks with South Korean President Moon Jae-in. President Trump is expected to meet with Kim in May or June.

More: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/26/worl ... index.html

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 6th, 2018, 9:30 am

I really liked this piece by Jimmy Dore, the one thing about Jimmy and PJW is they can rip apart both the left and the right

Watch Jimmy rip the conservatives and liberals a new arsehole in one video and watch PJW rip Ben Shipiro a new arsehole aswell.

You will never find this kind of honesty in mainstream news.

BTW I think she did a fine piece of comedy at that roast, all the butt hurt right wingers and lefty can piss off with their "ooh she made fun of women" bla bla bla

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 6th, 2018, 3:49 pm

Is how Kanye eclipsed Donald the whole week :lol:

From some of the interviews i watched, it seems that Kanye is not eloquent in stating his points. According to T.I, you have to sit with him and let him ramble for a long time until you fully get what he is trying to say. That weakness cost him a lot this past week. By the time he was looking to explain himself clearly, damage was already done and the court of public opinion passed judgement on him.

But Paul is right about the victimhood of slavery mindset where people today wallow in even though they were never there to experienced it. It is a HUGE problem within most of the western black community.

Study this:

Candace Owens: Race has become a business

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”