TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

US Presidential Election 2016

Donald Trump
47
47%
Hillary Clinton
37
37%
Ted Cruz
1
1%
Bernie Sanders
14
14%
Marco Rubio
1
1%
Other
1
1%
 
Total votes: 101

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12148
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » August 19th, 2018, 11:06 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Um that video has almost 50% dislike.


50% dislikes? Is that ED math?

Just look at almost any leftist channel with any viewership? Nothing but Trumpists, MAGAtards, and paid trolls, thumbing down videos in DROVES the moment they're posted. Most of the time even BEFORE they watch the video. They should wear the right's disdain like a badge of honour. I would.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:In any event I like Ocasio even though half the time she eh know one sh!t she talking about but she is more sane than most people from the Democrat party.

You know the Right Wingers like Nancy Pelosi pretending to be a liberal while supporting big banks and big pharma while taking their money.

Ocasio and Bernie are the only set of people who are serious about Universal Health Care.

The free tuition is bounce head though, go end up like Trinidad where half the people did degrees in nothing and couldn't get a job afterwards.



Special ED, you're so confused eh, I honestly don't know what to make of your brain damage any longer. Here you are NOW touting the farthest left liberals/progressives and calling out Pelosi as "pretending to be liberal" when you were not that long ago, dwelling in the colons of far-righters like Hannity and demagogues like Trump and defending their rhetoric to no end. You're like some weird ideology bandwagonist with principles as fickle as a preteen girl's musical preferences. What? yuh feel people eh notice? The tide now turning against the right and Trump, so yuh jump ship quick and now preaching to me about leftist virtues? :lol: Grow a spine nuh scenester? You're a complete joke, yes. Effin' phony.

Advertisement
User avatar
Slartibartfast
punchin NOS
Posts: 3669
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 4:24 pm
Location: Magrathea

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Slartibartfast » August 20th, 2018, 1:57 pm

shogun wrote: You're like some weird ideology bandwagonist with principles as fickle as a preteen girl's musical preferences.
LMAO!!! Hall of fame one liner right here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 20th, 2018, 9:29 pm

I was never on the Trump train, I was simply pointing out how retarded your beliefs were and still are.

The so called modern day conservatives are the ones protecting free speech while the left is doing all they can do destroy it proving that they are not real liberals after all but secret right wingers.

You do realize that Trump will win 2020, right?

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10470
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » August 21st, 2018, 8:06 am

trump is over all right about the china trade issue, the problem is amercia will be worse off with any tarriff wars. amercia needs the chines sutff to be cheap, more than china needs them to buy it.
that is, onc amercia keeps its military budget so high. if they stop spending so much , then that money can go towards other things to allow a lower cost of living there.

matr1x
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1547
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby matr1x » August 21st, 2018, 8:59 am

In the end, the Republican party will back him. They won't want to lose the election.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10470
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » August 21st, 2018, 10:01 am

The capitalists... They transcend both parties.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 19492
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 23rd, 2018, 11:48 pm


User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12148
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » August 24th, 2018, 12:00 am

Trump living in his own narcissistic, corrupt, dimension. Now he's been implicated twice in a felony. Amazing. I've never seen this level of corruption in one administration. almost everyone close to him is being investigated for corruption, on trial, or indicted.... but tel me more about Hillary's emails Tuner Trump crew?

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12148
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » August 24th, 2018, 12:09 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I was never on the Trump train, I was simply pointing out how retarded your beliefs were and still are.

The so called modern day conservatives are the ones protecting free speech while the left is doing all they can do destroy it proving that they are not real liberals after all but secret right wingers.

You do realize that Trump will win 2020, right?


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God level backtrack/lies

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Trump is marginally up in the ratings.

His no nonsense stance on the Korean peninsula is also being credited with moves by the North to participate in conciliatory talks with the South.


EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:And what about the whole Russia scandal? retards launch an investigation into Trump and Russia and in the end the investigation uncovered more dirt about Hillary and the DNC having more in connection with Russians than Trump.


EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I have no idea how you think this healthcare issue is Trump's fault


EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Comey was always a Pretend Republican he was a joker Watch and see the difference when Trump hire a FBI director


And my favorite... right here in this post. :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:You do realize that Trump will win 2020, right?


ED, If YOU weren't on Trump's train, it's only because as usual, you were too slow to catch it. No one was on Trump's nuts harder than you and a few choice Tuners. At least man-up and admit chronic gullibility, nuh?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:The so called modern day conservatives are the ones protecting free speech while the left is doing all they can do destroy it proving that they are not real liberals after all but secret right wingers.


What? The athletes can't kneel during the national anthem, or face repercussions crowd?

There are 70 separate instances of President Trump or senior administration officials smearing journalists and denying them access to platforms. That's free speech protection? Why aren't these champions of free speech in the conservative movement challenging the gag orders Trump imposed on federal agencies, including barring the Environmental Protection Agency from providing information on climate change? And what about the administration’s repeated intentions to tighten libel laws? What about Bannon warning the media to “keep its mouth shut and just listen?” Or Trump’s son-in-law and senior advisor, asking CNN President Jeff Zucker over breakfast, why CNN commentators Van Jones and Ana Navarro, who criticized Trump harshly, hadn’t been fired? Or Trump refusing to take questions from CNN journalists and banning certain media networks form press briefings? Or Kellyanne CON-away asking the White House press corps (whose sole job is to exclusively cover the White House) "why are they so obsessed with Trump?" :lol: Yeah, that actually happened. Where are all these conservative protectors of free speech?

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 24th, 2018, 6:47 am

So when somebody tells the truth they are somehow Trump supporters or Russian bots?

Next you will be telling me that Jimmy Dore is a Trump supporter on the Trump Train for calling Jake Tapeworm and CNN fake news?

Ooh wait you already said that

PS: my point is when compared to liberals the conservatives are the ones protecting free speech since they are the only ones who defend the first and second amendment. According to your kind, free speech is hate speech so don't try that sh!t with me. You know damn well the ones shutting down free speech are Liberals especially liberal tech companies who has those fat pink hair workers


User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9675
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby De Dragon » August 24th, 2018, 7:30 am

Ed acts as if liberals convicted Manafort/caused Cohen to take a plea. The truth is as much as the media appears to be anti-Trump, Trump is generating scandal after scandal, sometimes several per day. Reporting on that is not targeting, it is simply reporting.

User avatar
snatman
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 612
Joined: November 10th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby snatman » August 24th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Image

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 24th, 2018, 5:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:Ed acts as if liberals convicted Manafort/caused Cohen to take a plea. The truth is as much as the media appears to be anti-Trump, Trump is generating scandal after scandal, sometimes several per day. Reporting on that is not targeting, it is simply reporting.


If something is reported as factually accurate I don't have an issue with that, but I find it hilarious that any liberal would claim to be "patriotic" or for "free speech" and the US Constitution when we know damn well that liberals see patriotism as dangerous which in some cases it actually is dangerous. And secondly they see the constitution as a threat since their biggest problems are the first and second amendment.

What is even worse is we have the so called liberal media like CNN and MSNBC and Washington Post and New York Times try to setup ocasio cortez and make her look bad, how come none of these so called liberal media are talking about the 1 million Muslims in concentration camps in China? they lie and frame people like Cortez the same way they do Trump and its only for their own agenda. Only the progressives see through this BS people like Jimmy Dore are the ones who should be President.

What I think we need right now is a right to free speech on social media, a first amendment for the digital age and the only people fighting for that right now are the conservatives (Mainly because they are the ones being censored). Not a liberal to be found in miles, I think that in itself speaks a lot about where the left stands these days.

adnj
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 802
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby adnj » August 24th, 2018, 6:16 pm

I believe that you have a right to free speech on social media; in the context of using a private platform that you use at no charge whatesoever. One in which you gave your consent to use in the way that the owners dictate, to a potentially international audience with various regulations that may or may not homologate with your local regulations or restrictions.

Some people just don't understand what happens when you take something that looks like it's free.

Other than that, you walk into the secretary of state, register to vote and show up on November 6th. Less than half of the people that are eligible do.


EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Ed acts as if liberals convicted Manafort/caused Cohen to take a plea. The truth is as much as the media appears to be anti-Trump, Trump is generating scandal after scandal, sometimes several per day. Reporting on that is not targeting, it is simply reporting.


If something is reported as factually accurate I don't have an issue with that, but I find it hilarious that any liberal would claim to be "patriotic" or for "free speech" and the US Constitution when we know damn well that liberals see patriotism as dangerous which in some cases it actually is dangerous. And secondly they see the constitution as a threat since their biggest problems are the first and second amendment.

What is even worse is we have the so called liberal media like CNN and MSNBC and Washington Post and New York Times try to setup ocasio cortez and make her look bad, how come none of these so called liberal media are talking about the 1 million Muslims in concentration camps in China? they lie and frame people like Cortez the same way they do Trump and its only for their own agenda. Only the progressives see through this BS people like Jimmy Dore are the ones who should be President.

What I think we need right now is a right to free speech on social media, a first amendment for the digital age and the only people fighting for that right now are the conservatives (Mainly because they are the ones being censored). Not a liberal to be found in miles, I think that in itself speaks a lot about where the left stands these days.
Last edited by adnj on August 24th, 2018, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 24th, 2018, 6:33 pm

There is no right to free speech when it comes to a private company the US constitution only guarantees the right to free speech in public. Back when James Madison wrote the US constitution in the year 1787 the idea of social media via the internet wasn't even a dream no one even had a clue that the world would become digital and things like youtube and facebook would even exist. Today it has shifted, sites like youtube and facebook are the new public squares, this is where all the traffic is now and as such the US constitution needs to now include a digital free speech amendment for sites like youtube and facebook that has this much traffic.

Also something to note America is the only country in the world with free speech nobody else has a constitution like that which guarantees the right to ABSOLUTE free speech in public this is why in the UK they arrest you for saying something negative about religion.

Could you imagine the shock and outrage from liberals if a digital free speech amendment was created?
Some like Tucker Carlson would say liberals who object to free speech are not real liberals but honestly what is a real liberal today are there any? if so where are they?

BTW anybody seen this as yet? how come the liberal media is so quiet about this issue? South Africa will soon end up like Zimbabwe


antlind
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 958
Joined: May 8th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby antlind » August 24th, 2018, 6:43 pm

A lot of the violence in SA directed against white farmers and land owners does not get reported. My doctor is from SA and he told me that white farmers are targeted. They get hot water poured over them, are raped and beaten if they refuse to release their lands.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 24th, 2018, 7:07 pm

antlind wrote:A lot of the violence in SA directed against white farmers and land owners does not get reported. My doctor is from SA and he told me that white farmers are targeted. They get hot water poured over them, are raped and beaten if they refuse to release their lands.


And yet liberals continue to lie to us and say ooh thats just Fox News propaganda and right wing conspiracy even though every sane person in the world knows this is happening. They said if its not being reported on CNN so therefore it is not happening, this is how dotish these people are. Not a word from Trevor Noah and it even has a bunch of cacaholes in Trinidad who supports land being taken away from white farmers.

I always say to these dotish Trinis to go give back their land and house to the native Carib and Arawaks in Trinidad but then their tune does change.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10470
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » August 24th, 2018, 7:50 pm

as long as people embrace the mindset that social media IS the public square, and NOT their personal diaries, and the authorities treat it as such, then u dont necessarily need new additional free speech laws for online.

but, because it is easy to remove sites, posts, reduce bandwidth, reduce visiblity as suggestions or bury under a tonne of other search hits, it is very easy to hide or promote different speeches according to any agenda.
ur water is dirty, and the bottle water company pays of the isp, then the net for the area protesting it will be reduced. sites showing it could get taken down, or the bandwidth reduced so that it doesnt show up easy. or forums, the individual post doesnt show up...
by not implementing net neutrality laws, u are leaving the the platforms at the mercy of the social media gatekeepers.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 24th, 2018, 8:01 pm

While I agree social media can largely be nothing more than people posting about what food they ate today, it can also be the difference between an election outcome via the spread of fake news.

For example even though Alex Jones was a quack and spread a lot of fake news, he still proved that the small man can compete against big fake news giants like CNN and MSNBC etc. Then there are people like Jimmy Dore, basically progressives who speak the truth and do not have an agenda, people like Jimmy are a major threat to the likes of CNN and the only reason CNN has not gone after him like they did Alex Jones is because he wasn't as big as Alex Jones.

He is a threat to big corporations that cannot survive in the coming years because nobody gives a flying fck about cable news anymore. Youtube gives the ability for people to either compete in fake news with CNN like Alex Jones did OR expose the fake news of CNN like Jimmy Dore does, either way they are both a threat.

Digital Free Speech Amendment is needed to ensure that everybody is treated equally. Trump is looking into it and hopefully he can accomplish something, lets say he can implement a Digital Free Speech Amendment it would be bigger and more significant than anything since James Madison the 4th President, he would go down in History.

Image

adnj
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 802
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby adnj » August 24th, 2018, 9:28 pm

Freedom of expression and assembly are in the First Amendment to the Constitution a few years later. That amendment restricts congress from passing certain laws that restrict those freedoms. You can, within reason, still have your say digitally but you will need to provide the platform. In fact, restricting a private entity from controlling the content of their own platform is an implicit infringement of those same rights.

So far as free speech is concerned, many countries have similar constitutional rights because those in the US are not absolute.

If you want to assemble, organize it. If you want people to know, publish it. If you want to say what you want online then you just create your own forum. Lots of folks do.



EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:There is no right to free speech when it comes to a private company the US constitution only guarantees the right to free speech in public. Back when James Madison wrote the US constitution in the year 1787 the idea of social media via the internet wasn't even a dream no one even had a clue that the world would become digital and things like youtube and facebook would even exist. Today it has shifted, sites like youtube and facebook are the new public squares, this is where all the traffic is now and as such the US constitution needs to now include a digital free speech amendment for sites like youtube and facebook that has this much traffic.

Also something to note America is the only country in the world with free speech nobody else has a constitution like that which guarantees the right to ABSOLUTE free speech in public this is why in the UK they arrest you for saying something negative about religion.

Could you imagine the shock and outrage from liberals if a digital free speech amendment was created?
Some like Tucker Carlson would say liberals who object to free speech are not real liberals but honestly what is a real liberal today are there any? if so where are they?

BTW anybody seen this as yet? how come the liberal media is so quiet about this issue? South Africa will soon end up like Zimbabwe

Last edited by adnj on August 24th, 2018, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hydroep
punchin NOS
Posts: 2878
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby hydroep » August 24th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Wow, I had no idea that was going on in South Africa. Mandela must be turning in his grave...:|

adnj
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 802
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby adnj » August 24th, 2018, 9:54 pm

And to be honest, I believe that some troll hijacked ED's account thinking that 868 was an area code in Wisconsin. Time to show these posts to the site owner and do some restriction in the freedom of speech trini style.


User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 19492
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 26th, 2018, 12:00 am

McCain had said Trump would not be invited to his funeral


User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7695
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 27th, 2018, 5:14 pm

Truth about mc cain a blood thirsty warmongering fraud who advocated for the deaths of millions of innocent people man, woman and child. A man who supported every war in US history and cried for more war and more killings in full support of the mass murdering military industrial complex

And suddenly he is the biggest hero of all liberals




User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10470
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby sMASH » August 27th, 2018, 7:55 pm

The man was a respectable warmonger.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 2162
Joined: May 22nd, 2010, 11:24 am

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby toyolink » September 25th, 2018, 12:11 pm


User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12148
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » September 25th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Literally laughingstocks. Yeah, saw that earlier and had a good laugh.

Perfect representation for what's happening with that administration and Trumps followers. They don't own an effin' clue. :lol:

redmanjp
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5847
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby redmanjp » September 25th, 2018, 11:38 pm

So I guess you all have heard about Qanon, Or Q for short? Apparently someone under that online persona has been posting cryptic messages online which seems to imply he has insider access to info within the US Govt.

He has also talked about a massive increase in sealed indictments being made the past few months- as much as 50000 I think, whereas a typical year has a lot less. So.e ppl seem to think it may include certain high profile Democrats such as the Clintons as well as many people involved in human trafficking, again including very high profile elite people, and soon enough the world would be shocked as to who is involved when they are finally unsealed.

User avatar
shogun
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12148
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 12:24 pm
Location: Gone Rogue.

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » September 26th, 2018, 12:13 am

^I rest my case....

When anonymous imageboard posts can be co-opted and believed by the Trumpists and the Tuner right-wingers and tin-hat wearing crew, you know gullibility is at dangerous levels.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests